Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asymmetric lessons for dummies

thank you UFO for quick replay and kindness

your work made me uninstall Diablo 3 game(some die because of addiction...is sad) ...i'm free
    and for my shame i played this game at 31.....

i just can't wait for THE PDF

until then ....i squeez my brains

thank you again

adi

Comment

• Hi Ufo,

With the 3 pole rotor the windings are single and not paired coils.
      Does this cause it to have a reduction in performance?

Thanks netica

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        At pulsing feeding this could be controlled much better than linear .

This may sound like "fiction" to many...I know...wait till you guys pulse them...

Cheers

UFO
        Pulsing at the moment the rotor pole enters the PM (or otherwise magnetized stator) may indeed very well be the key to COP > 1.

Posted this on the Gray thread:

Originally posted by lamare View Post
        The big question is whether or not it is possible to gain energy trough a closed magnetic loop according to the principle that a magnetic field can be locked inside an iron core.

This could be investigated with an iron core coil with a U shaped core and a top bar as Leedskalnin used:

The idea is that if you energize the coil with the bar in the position shown in the image and then disconnect the battery, that a magnetic field will be present within the looped core.

So, when you then connect a capacitor trough a diode and rip the bar off, this energy is discharged into the capacitor and you can measure a voltage. (Oops, I have drawn the diode in the wrong direction).

You can repeat the same experiment with the bar in the position whereby it is completely aligned with the U. In both cases one expects to see the same voltage on the capacitor.

However, there might be a significant difference if one energizes the coil with the bar in the shown position, then disconnect the battery and then gently move the bar to the right, until it is completely aligned with the U.

At that point, one connects the capacitor and rips the bar off the U, so you get a discharge. If my theory is correct, you should now see a significantly higher voltage.

The idea is that a closed loop iron core is able to pick up energy from the aether and that the magnetic field locked inside will be constant in magnitude along the closed loop. With the bar in the drawn position, there all the fluxlines are forced trough the small connection area between the bar and the U core, and will thus result in a stronger magnetic field than in the situation whereby the core is energized with the bar completely covering the U core.

Now if the core is able to pick up energy from the aether and it tends to maintain an already established magnetic field strength, then moving the bar over the U core should result in this stronger magnetic field being extended all trough the core, hence containing more energy.

So, if you would then rip the bar of and discharge the energy, you should see a bigger voltage on the cap if this theory is correct.

And if it is, we now have a principle which we can use to build COP>1 motors....

Update:

Peter Lindemann published a Rotary Attraction Motor that may be operated along this principle:
        Energetic Science Ministries | Bob Teal | Magnipulsion

Rotary Attraction Motor Update

The idea would then be to (strongly pulse) magnetize the coil at the moment the rotor enters contact with the stator and de-magnetize at the moment rotor and stator face one another, returning both additional energy AND preventing further attraction from slowing your motor down.
        May be an interesting experiment for people that want measurements...

If anyone does, please share your results.

More on Leedskalnin's experiment here:
        Edward Leedskalnin's Perpetual Motion Holder
        Last edited by lamare; 07-20-2012, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• @IndianaBoys thanks for the tip about Grancrete.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
            But now I've got a problem as a motor newbie. I've used electricians cutters to bend back the small tabs at the back of the motor case but so far I haven't been able to get the back part to pull out or off. Looking at the picture below if anyone can offer suggestions on how to get this apart I'd appreciate it. I've got a good metal bandsaw so I can easily just cut the outside case near the back but I think it would be better to have the inside pulled out first to help determine the best place to cute the case.

I would use a narrow grinding wheel in a Dremel and grind over the little indented tabs.

Comment

• May be relevant

@Lamar,
              This one is for you:

motional-electric-fields-kyle-klicker-tbc.pdf

http://archive.org/download/Motional...licker-tbc.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by lamare View Post
                Pulsing at the moment the rotor pole enters the PM (or otherwise magnetized stator) may indeed very well be the key to COP > 1.

Posted this on the Gray thread:

May be an interesting experiment for people that want measurements...

If anyone does, please share your results.

More on Leedskalnin's experiment here:
                Edward Leedskalnin's Perpetual Motion Holder
                EXACTLY!!! I think John Bedini shows an advanced version of the pmh in his patent 7,109,671. I have a rig setup to test his configuration, and I have noted that when your coils are properly configured, you can pull power out of this configuration with extreme reduced drag, this is in complete alignment with the patent text. I can share my findings with you offline, if you are interested, send me a PM.

Regards

Comment

• where I had an grand Daughter winding motors...

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Hello Stevan,
                  Hello Ufopolitics,
                  ...snip
                  Please...My grand Daughter can Wind this Motor... please,
                  ...sinp
                  Maybe then, You should be doing this with her instead?

...snip
                  Who referred send you here...someone who wanted "to buy time out"... ??
                  A friend did it, I trust more than I trust You

Cheers

UFO
                  Cheers

Stevan C.

Comment

• Originally posted by adilu View Post
                    ...i think i speak in the name of many "shadow" users.... is possible to post
                    a guide for dummies for your concepts ..........
                    Hi all shadows welcome!
                    I myself red for two yeras in the shadow and I understand your concern very well. So let me try to explain the basic of the basics for you.

Most facts are not standing alone but are embedded in a plurality of other facts. Imagine the view to a cystal with all its planes being arranged perfectly. The value of such a single plane is not in itself but in the relation to the other planes and together they give the whole crystal only.
                    Same in electric science. Current motor science is based on some isolated planes of the crystal of reality only and was perfected to the current degree. It seems perfect but it is not. There are other planes being ignored up to now. Nobody can take care of facts not being known - tehy need to be detected and explored first. This thread and 2 related ones focus on additional notions and the intention is to add them to the motor science.
                    Back in Tesla's times he and others got the notion that a motor is not a simple black box but a complex arrangement of different effects and forces. Humans tend to simplify facts in order to master them. That is ok so far but it is a trimendous drawback if this simplification (formulas included) is being misunderstood as whole reality. This is teh curent state of science but Tesla was advanced and still is.

Imagine a real tree seen as a shadow only with all its branches. You see crossing them as homogenous grey shadow network and it is not a good idea if you comprehend this pic of shadows as reality. In reality a tree is a 3D object and this enables the branches to position themselves in space by NOT touching others - while in 2D shadow world it can't be comprehended.

Beased on Tesla's initial notions and patents the member and owner of this tread "Ufopolitics" found a way of a different arrangements of coils in a motor. This arrangement separates effects being stuck together at standard motor / generator designs. Remember the conversion of the shadow view to the 3D view of a tree mentioned above!

Basically the individual drive coils get DC pulses as drive energy. While rotation consecutive coils come along and get that pulse.
                    Another set of coils is dedicated for harvesting the energy usually wasted in conventional motors.

Not all effectrs are understood well up to now but we know for shure that this new motor design omits brute force megnetizing in reverse but rotates the field smoothliy.
                    Imagine a car engine with ignition tming adjusted too advanced. You will waste lots of KW by opposing the mechanic energy of the crancshaft and piston while traveling up. In the end you will add some energy after TDC in order to just keep the engine running. Not very smart!
                    Another effect ist hat these motors run without (or much less) kick back as high voltage if he current into a coil is being interrupted. At standard motors this magentic energy stored is wasted but not in the current design.

Some othert effects were observed like entereing of additional energy from another source not being engineered in current science.
                    Imagine a motor boat being propelled by an engine and this engine consumes hydrocarbon fuel. This boat is a closed system and will stop movement if the fuel was eaten up by the engine. The only known energy source (fuel) was exhausted.
                    An impertinent guy invented a sail boat and of course he will invest effort in order to set his sails and adjust them steadily. But he tapped in an energy source (wind) not known by the boat people being out of fuel. This impertinent sailor passes the motor boat easily and induces in the other boat people the strong conviction that they have just seen an expressed fake going on.

So dear shadows these are some basics you need to know what's going on here and in other threads dedicated to free energy scince.

Unfortunately there are a lot of unknown facts to be explored. Please understand that issuing a clear instructable is not possible by us guys being blind in some degrees. Ufo started this thread in order to give light as far his notions carry. But we struggle to get the light in our eyes and we will share any light spot detected.
                    You will read a lot of new theories you will not understand - me included - and please bear with us - this is the way humans try to comprehend the reality. Trial and error - in thoughts and setups.

The current motor conversions issued are the very basics in order to get basic setups for futher investigations. And - of course - some proofs and measurents will arise allong this way.

Please don't feel dull - we all travel in the very same boat!

BTW: "SHE" is the incarnate free enrgy coming in gently and strong if our setups are attractive for her to live there.
                    Warm Regards
                    JohnStone
                    Last edited by JohnStone; 07-20-2012, 11:30 AM.
                    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• asymmetric lessons for dummies

hello John
                      and thank you for patience with primary school
                      your analogies are well understood ...and i keep on watching the next post on this thread....

for me the most exciting information is not just the "physical arrangement" of coils and magnets and other material parts,but also the new form of electricity that is unveiled.....i would like to be smarter in order to comprehend the 4-th
                      dimension of these principals..

i know UFO,you and others have a wider understanding of these things
                      so we don't just need the map of treasure,we also need the instructions to read the map

but that is making it so exciting....in a way UFO create a goal for many of us

i am waiting for the "illumination"

adi

Comment

• Originally posted by adilu View Post
                        .....i would like to be smarter in order to comprehend the 4-th dimension of these principals...
                        Oh sorry adilu!
                        The matter you want to cover is shurely partly outside of this thread. We will help as much as we can but we can not replace digging through giants like T. Bearden, N. Tesla, J. Bedini and many others.
                        Please visit web portals like:
                        Read first what all those inventors did in their work in order to get an idea of the realm we walk into.

Important to know:
                        Humans can communicate by vehicles of terms only. Many of the facts we talk of do not have terms with public known contence. Ponder on the saying:
                        "How can I know what I said, if I do not know what you understood." This saying refers to the very basic "mechanics" of human communication.

So please understand that we do not follow predefined paths while describing the track. That is not science how it works.
                        Please don't take it wrong but the matter is very different form school. It is more like asking someone kindly to explain LIFE! Apart that: LIFE is highly unscientific!
                        Warm Regards John
                        Last edited by JohnStone; 07-20-2012, 01:19 PM.
                        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by i_ron View Post
                          Not so fast young fella, I'll be 77 next month

Ron
                          OMG. If all three of us where working together there'd be over 200 years of experience all together in one room.
                          J

Comment

• Originally Posted by ewizard
                            But now I've got a problem as a motor newbie. I've used electricians cutters to bend back the small tabs at the back of the motor case but so far I haven't been able to get the back part to pull out or off. Looking at the picture below if anyone can offer suggestions on how to get this apart I'd appreciate it. I've got a good metal bandsaw so I can easily just cut the outside case near the back but I think it would be better to have the inside pulled out first to help determine the best place to cute the case.
                            Originally posted by MasterBlaster View Post
                            I would use a narrow grinding wheel in a Dremel and grind over the little indented tabs.
                            This is exactly how I did the motor I am working on now. Clean up those tabs and it will come apart very easily, no risk through force of damaging any parts.

Brad

Comment

• DadHav,

Can I join the party at 58? LOL. My wife the "Spring Chicken" (at 42) calls me the "Old Goat". Thought about using that as my name here, but you're as young as you think you are, and I think I'm way younger than THAT!

Dave
                              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• 3 Pole Motor Completed

Hi Guys,
                                Thanks again UFO, Dana and others who helped me with troubleshooting my 3 pole motor. Turns out my biggest problem was with getting the brushes at 90 degrees to the magnets. I ended up cutting 2 slots at the sides of the the end caps (where brushes are seated) and putting them back on the modded motor 90 degrees to the original way they were seated. She screams with a 9 volt battery. Having a hard time getting her to run with smaller batts (will try others this evg). Will start on 5-pole next.

Thanks again for your help everyone.
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X