My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• core idea

maybe a ceramic core, or a rock core could be good. granite (being slightly radio active) even. for weight.

Comment

• Hello Pmazz850

Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
      Can you tell us what type of winding is on the fiberglass coil? I find it very interesting.
      Also you said no steel in armature is better but we need the mass for inertia, well how about a non metal armature and then using an external shaft mounted mass, like a flywheel? Wouldn't it give the same effect?
      Thanks for all your knowledge and time your contributing to everyone here!
      Hello Pmazz850,

I am making thr 3D Model, to render an animation with the proper winding...
      as also the CAD of Modular Lamination Pattern, The 3D Volume and wiring is giving more work than making the actual piece...

The Wiring is designed to accomplish the same wounds as it would be a straight coil...but using some "turn around" to allow Armature Housing get through...Fins are to hold wire in place, being able to wind from one side to other...and at the same time are heat sinks when cut in Al.

Yes Armature could be also made that way, very good!!

The issue here is not to let the Hot Field thrive, by Non Ferrous Materials...The SHE will take higher percentage of HER Flux...

The Game is over Guys...

Cheers

UFO
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Hello Pmazz850,

I am making thr 3D Model, to render an animation with the proper winding...
        as also the CAD of Modular Lamination Pattern, The 3D Volume and wiring is giving more work than making the actual piece...

The Wiring is designed to accomplish the same wounds as it would be a straight coil...but using some "turn around" to allow Armature Housing get through...Fins are to hold wire in place, being able to wind from one side to other...and at the same time are heat sinks when cut in Al.

Yes Armature could be also made that way, very good!!

The issue here is not to let the Hot Field thrive, by Non Ferrous Materials...The SHE will take higher percentage of HER Flux...

The Game is over Guys...

Cheers

UFO
        UFO, This is nothing like electricity as we know it, is it!
        The creation of fields it looks like you are creating are much like the hammel spinner, They are swirling outside and around this motor in a very large area.
        That rotor is not spinning from the things we have been taught is it?
        At first I thought it was a reaction to the magnetic fields that were created by the current, Then I thought it was a reaction to the eddies. But then I realized I couldn't figure it out....

OMG, You actually understand Ed Leedskalnin don't You?

Les

Comment

• Grancrete Core

Originally posted by stringguy View Post
          maybe a ceramic core, or a rock core could be good. granite (being slightly radio active) even. for weight.
          Stringguy,

If UfoPolitics says that will work then this product may fit the bill:

Grancrete

The Grancrete family of products solves tough problems due to unique characteristics:

Strong — between 6,000 & 8,000 PSI
          Short curing time — ~15 to 20 minutes
          pH Tolerant — 3 to 11
          Impervious to water, including salt water
          Cures under water
          Bonds to all surfaces except glass and plastics
          Does not expand or contract
          Will not burn — tolerates temperatures > 2,200°F
          Sets in cold temperatures — < 30°F
          Long life span — > 100 years
          Sprayed, Poured, Troweled, or Painted

Grancrete™: Frequently Asked Questions

Grancrete

IndianaBoys

Comment

• zzzzzz .... ah? .... what??? oh yes ... sorry .. was taking a nap ... Im 59 ...
            Nothing that an alarm clock couldnt take care off.

Regards

Plauto

Comment

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
              Distance can't separate friends, but just remember so far I'm probably the oldest one here. I'll be 69 actually, I can't lye about it. Heck If we were experimenting together someone would probably have to wake us up once an a while.
              JOhn
              G'Day Junior

I have always admired your Workmanship

Regards

Comment

• Well boiling hot shop today but I was determined to make some progress. Removing those steel gears has been a hangup for me. I said I'd show pics of what worked if it did. Well it sort of worked but because of how close the gear was to the motor the thickest metal I could get in between the gear and motor was about 1/8" thick steel. So when I started it was jammed in their tight and even at that thickness it bent badly while pulling the gear but it did work to get it out to the point of being flush with the end of the shaft.

Then I was able to get a gear puller under it but that turned out to be a big FAIL after probably an hour of some really mickey mouse ways of trying to pull it. I finally gave in to pounding it out in a vise with a small center punch. At last success with that - both gears off.

But now I've got a problem as a motor newbie. I've used electricians cutters to bend back the small tabs at the back of the motor case but so far I haven't been able to get the back part to pull out or off. Looking at the picture below if anyone can offer suggestions on how to get this apart I'd appreciate it. I've got a good metal bandsaw so I can easily just cut the outside case near the back but I think it would be better to have the inside pulled out first to help determine the best place to cute the case.

There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Hello Dear Ewizard

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                  Well boiling hot shop today but I was determined to make some progress. Removing those steel gears has been a hangup for me. I said I'd show pics of what worked if it did. Well it sort of worked but because of how close the gear was to the motor the thickest metal I could get in between the gear and motor was about 1/8" thick steel. So when I started it was jammed in their tight and even at that thickness it bent badly while pulling the gear but it did work to get it out to the point of being flush with the end of the shaft.

Then I was able to get a gear puller under it but that turned out to be a big FAIL after probably an hour of some really mickey mouse ways of trying to pull it. I finally gave in to pounding it out in a vise with a small center punch. At last success with that - both gears off.

But now I've got a problem as a motor newbie. I've used electricians cutters to bend back the small tabs at the back of the motor case but so far I haven't been able to get the back part to pull out or off. Looking at the picture below if anyone can offer suggestions on how to get this apart I'd appreciate it. I've got a good metal bandsaw so I can easily just cut the outside case near the back but I think it would be better to have the inside pulled out first to help determine the best place to cute the case.

I see you are getting there!!

Try to get a pretty fine, but strong fine screw driver...and get it through the side body narrow and fine square holes, right at top...then pry upper caps from there first one side then do another...so do not try to get it out in the first attempt...and easy popping them out...

It will be easy then...but must be a fine but strong and good quality screw driver...a cheap one made with hardened tempered steel...will crack like Pop Metal...so if don't have but cheap, then do it gaining millimeter by millimeter going up...slow

It is better to disassemble the whole thing...before cutting anything out, my friend!

Then you must take precise measurements...shaft wise and commutator to be inserted, to know exact how much to cut off... marking the part to be cut...

Good luck friend

Regards

UFO
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hi UFO et al,
                    Really enjoying the thread and the vids.

I currently have a simple pulse motor running at 30,000 rpm on around 200ma 12v. I was wondering how the UFO motor design would perform as a generator? Scuse my ignorance. I'll probably do a mod over the weekend anyway and hook it up to my PM. My thinking is I'll get a lot less drag with your design using it as a generator?
                    Stew Art Media

Comment

• No it isn't Les...

Originally posted by Les_K View Post
                      UFO, This is nothing like electricity as we know it, is it!
                      The creation of fields it looks like you are creating are much like the hammel spinner, They are swirling outside and around this motor in a very large area.
                      That rotor is not spinning from the things we have been taught is it?
                      At first I thought it was a reaction to the magnetic fields that were created by the current, Then I thought it was a reaction to the eddies. But then I realized I couldn't figure it out....

OMG, You actually understand Ed Leedskalnin don't You?

Les
                      Hello Les,

Unfortunately, no my friend it is not anything we have studied at school...They Mutilated one of the best parts of Electricity...along with many great Scientists Great Work... that did not survive Hendrick Lorentz Symmetrization Process...sad.

This type of Electricity is MAINLY based on the so many different Asymmetrical Electromagnetic Patterns of the Radiant Fields Spectrum's...
                      It can not be calculated based on the "rigid" Tensors and "Linear" Vectors of Force that only work on Symmetrical Magnetic Fields, in very limited Second and Third Dimensional World Coordinates...Is a whole World of Beautiful Phenomena, my friend...and it makes me very sad...to know how many generations did not enjoy the study of this Fields...

It has been trapped and killed by Symmetry for 132 years...Symmetrical reversing fields did not allow it to grow, to thrive...we have been working so far with just a False, Artificial Magnetic Field...This is the Real and Natural one...and is greater than ours...in Intensity, Space, Speed, Gain and Induction...plus infinite scope into the Four Dimensional Space, it transfers through the Air...not the steel...

We know nothing about it really, but has many constant and easy to learn Natural Laws...and it is Free...is everywhere in our Planet and in the Universe...

This particular Model here...offers things that I have not shown yet...I really do not want to drive you insane...but Induction occurs in such a harmonious and blended soft ways...between armature and stator...back and forth...while we pulse our fields at very low rates...and the cost is minimum...on our side.

But I will share all I could be able to, all I have learned on my free time of lab work, and research...trying to start the opposite process now...To "Asymmetrize" our knowledge as fast as we could...to Gain back, all this Lost Time...hope we are not too late...

Regards friend

UFO

Comment

• asymmetric lessons for dummies

hello UFO
                        i think i speak in the name of many "shadow" users.... is possible to post
                        a guide for dummies for your concepts .....i must confess i don't get "it"
                        many senior users here have a background in electronics and physics and i' m sure
                        that for them is not difficult to follow you but "paysans" like me need explanations
                        like 7 years old. i have to start from scratch with this new concepts...that does not mean that i have a good understanding for the "classic" theories

if not possible i will try like before..the hard " way
                        excuse my ignorance

this thread is best than "fringe"
                        thanks

Comment

• About Asymmetrical Generators...

Originally posted by jimboot View Post
                          Hi UFO et al,
                          Really enjoying the thread and the vids.

I currently have a simple pulse motor running at 30,000 rpm on around 200ma 12v. I was wondering how the UFO motor design would perform as a generator? Scuse my ignorance. I'll probably do a mod over the weekend anyway and hook it up to my PM. My thinking is I'll get a lot less drag with your design using it as a generator?

Hello Jim,

As in Symmetry "Any Generator is a Motor and any Motor is a Gen..."

Generators have a more dedicated design when to be used solely as such...The amount of Coil Windings, the gauge and the angles of Magnetic interactions are wider than a Motor, so during rotation they could induce longer times, therefore more constant and higher volume of Energy.

But the great advantages of Asymmetry Independently Energized Coils, brings along the possibilities of Exchanging Components of Both Machines, reducing the expenses to be ran separated or being fed individually, as Stators and Armatures refers...but it also offers the incorporation of kind of "Transformers", as you know, but within those separate or common components...and this becomes of such a wide scope of design as your mind could travel and imagine ...
                          Let's say we could add "Secondaries" to Armatures and also to Stators...and within secondaries we could go into isolated and non isolated modes...within or outer of the embodiments...and the circuitry could get very complicated as it will have many outputs, running at different levels of Voltage and Amperage as requested by the specific applications...

It is a whole new Universe, my friend...

Regards

UFO

Comment

• Hello...

Originally posted by adilu View Post
                            hello UFO
                            i think i speak in the name of many "shadow" users.... is possible to post
                            a guide for dummies for your concepts .....i must confess i don't get "it"
                            many senior users here have a background in electronics and physics and i' m sure
                            that for them is not difficult to follow you but "paysans" like me need explanations
                            like 7 years old. i have to start from scratch with this new concepts...that does not mean that i have a good understanding for the "classic" theories

if not possible i will try like before..the hard " way
                            excuse my ignorance

this thread is best than "fringe"
                            thanks

Hello Adilu,

And Welcome!!

I understand you perfectly, as I also understand your interest and curiosity...
                            I will say this...if you are not a "Senior" trained by the "Old Classic Physics"...You could definitively have Higher Possibilities and advantages about learning much faster, since you are naturally open minded to this knowledge, simply because you do not have any of the Classic Taboos and Heretical limits, established for so long...therefore, will be much easier to "digest" than any of Us...

After I cover must of my Disclosure here, along with all the successful replications and testings that many Members are doing, and the ones to come...I will be launching a PDF Article where I will cover everything in a compacted Document for easier understanding of this fields...it will have links to videos and sites articles for further readings that backs up this fields...and will be free here...

So please bare with me as I will be finished very soon...there's not much left...

Regards

UFO

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Hello Adilu,

And Welcome!!

I understand you perfectly, as I also understand your interest and curiosity...
                              I will say this...if you are not a "Senior" trained by the "Old Classic Physics"...You could definitively have Higher Possibilities and advantages about learning much faster, since you are naturally open minded to this knowledge, simply because you do not have any of the Classic Taboos and Heretical limits, established for so long...therefore, will be much easier to "digest" than any of Us...

After I cover must of my Disclosure here, along with all the successful replications and testings that many Members are doing, and the ones to come...I will be launching a PDF Article where I will cover everything in a compacted Document for easier understanding of this fields...it will have links to videos and sites articles for further readings that backs up this fields...and will be free here...

So please bare with me as I will be finished very soon...there's not much left...

Regards

UFO

Hello Ufo, Same goes with me too, I'm trying to learn everything I could absorb, I think I finally able to get the general Idea how Assymetry works, will be winding my first motor tonight, I hope
                              Anyways thank you so much for sticking, You have my respect and gratitude

Comment

• Hi ufo I am just one that sits and watches as i have next to no Knowledge of electronics and was wondering whether with your new motor design will we get a generator to power our homes or cars for next to nothing great to see you back all my respect ron

Comment

Working...
                                X