Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by torpex View Post
    Hi @DadHav
    The IndianaBoys user... he does not speak on behalf of all.
    My wish is that you continue here.
    Your comments are very appreciated by me.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello Torpex,

Hey listen, I wanted to thank you for your latest post on My Asymmetrical Machines...

It helps me to see who is "ON MY SIDE"...

I never expected YOU to be on "THE OTHER SIDE" AMIGO!!

Muchas Gracias Torpex...con amigos como Tu...quien necesita enemigos??

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Torpex,

It is much clearer now why you would take that position.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• @davhad
      Man ... I'm sorry we live so far away from each other. I would like to be your friend. I saw your videos and I could notice you have lots of skill, tools, love what you are doing, and ....a litle bit (juuuust a litle bit ...) older than me (10 years, give or take). My intention on that post was to avoid more "noise" in the forum, and I'm happy you did'nt get me wrong.

Regards.

looking forward for your videos

Plauto

Comment

• ghetto mods ;-)

ok my first baby motor is modded

1.5volt hobby motors modded like suggested earlier in the thread avoiding destroying the second motor for case parts and brushes and the work modding the case itself.
        1 wire at each coil cut, unwound half a turn and then connected to the shaft with conductive paint.
        result no extra friction or weight really, no rewinding coils.
        modded plastic end cap slightly to allow it to rotate.
        90 degrees rotation resulted in sometimes not starting when power applied.
        rotated +- 100 degrees now it starts every time no problem.
        positive input in same connection as unmodded motor but the negative is now anywhere on the shaft

no further test as of yet as the setup is way to 'ghetto' at the moment
        probably pretty useless for testing on these tiny motors anyway
        Attached Files

Comment

• About that type of MOD...

Originally posted by s e t h View Post
          ok my first baby motor is modded

1.5volt hobby motors modded like suggested earlier in the thread avoiding destroying the second motor for case parts and brushes and the work modding the case itself.
          1 wire at each coil cut, unwound half a turn and then connected to the shaft with conductive paint.
          result no extra friction or weight really, no rewinding coils.
          modded plastic end cap slightly to allow it to rotate.
          90 degrees rotation resulted in sometimes not starting when power applied.
          rotated +- 100 degrees now it starts every time no problem.
          positive input in same connection as unmodded motor but the negative is now anywhere on the shaft

no further test as of yet as the setup is way to 'ghetto' at the moment
          probably pretty useless for testing on these tiny motors anyway

Hello Seth,

I see you are doing the Mod as the low budget ones done before here, where you have joined all three coils at shaft to ground it...

This is "An Option" However, this Kills the Freedom at each Coil...as they will never be running independent, cause of bottom joint...plus you have Pos-Neg at just one Commutator..which it delivers kind off "Hybrid" between Witch-Princess"...
          Seriously, this concept gets you away from results offered by the dual comm. and Motor definitively will overheat...

Regards and Cheers

UFO
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Time and frustration

Originally posted by torpex View Post
            Hi @DadHav
            The IndianaBoys user... he does not speak on behalf of all.
            My wish is that you continue here.
            Your comments are very appreciated by me.

Thanks man, that really makes me feel better. There are only a few people here who know how many thousands of hours I spent working on these projects. My frustrations are an accumulation of experiences that stem back all the way to the mid 70's I make a fool of myself and I know it but some understand. I'm trying to patch things up and get on with it if everyone will let me.
            John

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello Seth,

I see you are doing the Mod as the low budget ones done before here, where you have joined all three coils at shaft to ground it...

This is "An Option" However, this Kills the Freedom at each Coil...as they will never be running independent, cause of bottom joint...plus you have Pos-Neg at just one Commutator..which it delivers kind off "Hybrid" between Witch-Princess"...
              Seriously, this concept gets you away from results offered by the dual comm. and Motor definitively will overheat...

Regards and Cheers

UFO
              i'm totally not suprised its a terrible job ;-)
              anyway i'm just having fun getting my hands dirty and displying how the 3 pole coils don't need to be completely rewound.
              but yes its a terrible replication so please no-one do it like i have
              i can still do it properly in a little more time...maybe can get a propeller and a means to measure rpm by then.

thanks for the inspiration

Comment

• Originally posted by plautow View Post
                @davhad
                Man ... I'm sorry we live so far away from each other. I would like to be your friend. I saw your videos and I could notice you have lots of skill, tools, love what you are doing, and ....a litle bit (juuuust a litle bit ...) older than me (10 years, give or take). My intention on that post was to avoid more "noise" in the forum, and I'm happy you did'nt get me wrong.

Regards.

looking forward for your videos

Plauto
                Distance can't separate friends, but just remember so far I'm probably the oldest one here. I'll be 69 actually, I can't lye about it. Heck If we were experimenting together someone would probably have to wake us up once an a while.
                JOhn

Comment

• UFO,
                  I have a stamp, so I can pulse the motor for whatever amount of time I need to using a fet as a switch between the motor and power supply. I do not have a variable voltage/amperage power supply, but my birthday is in a coupe weeks and I'll bet my wife wouldn't object TOO much to an early birthday present. I think they have them at Frys, although no one who works there will know where to find it.

Dave
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                  —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• RS-5Pole tuning

As I reported with the new windings I went from 2+ amps using #30 AWG down to 800 milliamps using #32 AWG. I have now adjusted the brushes and tuned so everything matches the diagram (brush alinement with magnets, etc.).

I am now happy to report that my motor when restarted draws 490 milliamps. I decided to let it run for awhile to seat the brushes and It has dropped to 290 milliamps. I see no sparking on the brushes at all. On one of my restarts the motor did not start but as soon as I touched (not turn) the shaft it started.

These are my first observations, now to test something.
                    Primary Power: 12.05 resting
                    Primary Power: 11.85 running
                    Current Draw: 300 milliamps
                    Generator Power: 8.5volts DVM load only

I have 2 unmodified RS-5Pole that I will compare with as motor and generator. Will report results observations and results.

Comment

• Love Your results Mike!

Originally posted by mikec_ut View Post
                      As I reported with the new windings I went from 2+ amps using #30 AWG down to 800 milliamps using #32 AWG. I have now adjusted the brushes and tuned so everything matches the diagram (brush alinement with magnets, etc.).

I am now happy to report that my motor when restarted draws 490 milliamps. I decided to let it run for awhile to seat the brushes and It has dropped to 290 milliamps. I see no sparking on the brushes at all. On one of my restarts the motor did not start but as soon as I touched (not turn) the shaft it started.

These are my first observations, now to test something.
                      Primary Power: 12.05 resting
                      Primary Power: 11.85 running
                      Current Draw: 300 milliamps
                      Generator Power: 8.5volts DVM load only

I have 2 unmodified RS-5Pole that I will compare with as motor and generator. Will report results observations and results.

Hey Mike-ut,

That is awesome my friend!
                      You have a much better result with the 32 awg, that is great...

This System tends to do that after a bit of running time...lower amps, however keeps same output RPM's-Torque...there is a reason for this...
                      Free Coils are getting "refill" by HER...Radiant Energy...takes over the Machine higher percentage of Operation...at the naturally reversed stage...therefore when returning back to input...Coils just request-demands from our Hot Input...a minimum level of Energy to keep going at same performance...and of course, adding a load then get's to demand more...

At pulsing feeding this could be controlled much better than linear .

This may sound like "fiction" to many...I know...wait till you guys pulse them...

Cheers

UFO
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Asymmetrical One Single Coil/fiberglass Stator

ASYMMETRICAL ONE SINGLE COIL/FIBERGLASS STATOR

ASYMMETRICAL ONE COIL, FIBERGLASS STATOR CORE FOR MOTOR - YouTube

@John Stone:

Hello John, here is the Vid I mentioned earlier, Statoris just One of our Coils, except with a different Structured Pattern, No Permanent Magnets drag, No Steel Memory Drag...and Output galore...
                        After brightening the Five CFL,s, we get an excess of 90 Volts Out...just from Stator...Armature Output only connected to DVM..and came loose at end...but not important...Main Issue here is the Stator...
                        Now there is not any Reservoir Cap...that's why light pulses a bit...
                        This automatically takes this Machines to Endless Scalable levels...

I will make a much better video than this, with CAD and 3D Animations incorporated and applications...

Now the Core could be made in Aluminum, which is a Paramagnetic Material, as also a great Heat Sink...even though it does NOT get but slightly warm...

Regards

UFO

Comment

• I am looking forward that

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          ASYMMETRICAL ONE SINGLE COIL/FIBERGLASS STATOR

I will make a much better video than this, with CAD and 3D Animations incorporated and applications...

Now the Core could be made in Aluminum, which is a Paramagnetic Material, as also a great Heat Sink...even though it does NOT get but slightly warm...

Regards

UFO
                          William Reed

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                            Torpex,

It is much clearer now why you would take that position.

IndianaBoys
                            Hi IndianaBoys,

These comments are for another thread, a bit out of context, but no matter... anyone can read my reply in that another thread.

You really think I'm on the "OTHER SIDE"?

I do not wish... but... might be one day Ufo falls tired in "mud" and others want to stomp him.
                            At that time I will be with him, to help and defend. For a moment I will look around and I also hope you're there and you do not shake your legs.

I really appreciate ufo. He needs calm to expose their work, we must help to have that positive environment. Do not you think?

Regards
                            http://Cacharreo.com.es/foro

Comment

• fiberglass coil

Can you tell us what type of winding is on the fiberglass coil? I find it very interesting.
                              Also you said no steel in armature is better but we need the mass for inertia, well how about a non metal armature and then using an external shaft mounted mass, like a flywheel? Wouldn't it give the same effect?
                              Thanks for all your knowledge and time your contributing to everyone here!

Comment

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                                Distance can't separate friends, but just remember so far I'm probably the oldest one here. I'll be 69 actually, I can't lye about it. Heck If we were experimenting together someone would probably have to wake us up once an a while.
                                JOhn

Not so fast young fella, I'll be 77 next month

Ron

Comment

Working...
                                X