No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Wonza, Yep, that's the right way, like one coil in two parts.
    “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• Originally posted by kEhYo77 View Post
      @Wonza, Yep, that's the right way, like one coil in two parts.
      Thanks- that is in fact how I had it wound first. I guess I needed to adjust the brushes or something more. It does have a lot of friction in the chamber compared to the unmodified version though, but not sure what's causing that exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THE MOON...

Oh, they "missed" to teach you the best part of Electrical knowledge, and I really feel bad when I have to write about it...I belong like many of you out there to a "Past Generation" ..and I know how it feels..all that knowledge not learned,and not being a Younger Generation any more...But the main reason I am doing this Disclosure...is not for all the Old Guys here,like me...lol, We are too stubborn into the taught-learned knowledge..so it is very hard to change our minds...unless We open them...like I did.
        This Knowledge goes primarily dedicated to All the New Generations to come...and the Ones here now.

First let's go back in time...just a bit, Faraday Law of Induction...He discovered that passing-moving any Magnet around a copper conductor...it will create an electrical flow...right? simple...Now is understood, if we pass either one in opposite direction will create a reverse flow to the one we originally created...That is How every Electrodynamic Machine works out there ...a Motor or a Generator...good, simple .

Well, not really, Faraday exposed a "METHOD", a "PROCESS" to create Electricity?, No, we can NOT say that word...Energy is NOT created but...always transformed .
        Ok, so let's go to that simple Permanent Magnet and Copper wire set up, connected to a V Meter, well in those times they were called "Galvanometer" and study it again...

Did you Guys have ever done a silly experiment?...just to check if that Permanent Magnet, at any point, lost "some energy" before and after pulling electrical flow from it?...it does not loose any strength on its field...And I am not referring to Magnetic loss decay over time, but just to those few minutes we moved it.
        So here comes my concern...where did that Energy came from?...

I know what the heavy trained school advocates are gonna say...The Mechanical Moving Energy...That is where our Symmetrical Physics hold on to explain this Phenomena...Well, I am very sorry to say, that is NOT the whole "process" involved there...
        And before we step into more clever movements, let's just analyze this fact...along with my explanation.
        Can We measure our hands moving either one, Energy, versus the current produced in that conductor?
        How much energy we "lost" by making a simple move around that magnet a few times?, versus storing that small amount of energy which IS "measurable"??
        No we can not measure that...so now let's move to an easier to see "set-up" to add a bit more "logical sense" into this Analysis...
        Let's get a free spinning wheel, unbalanced by nicely set weights, and finely mounted in excellent rotating bearings, maybe magnetic bearings, in order that will deliver a very long time of "Free Rotational Spinning Energy", thanks to the great Physical discovery of "Inertia-Mass Gravitational Forces"...and set it in order that the Magnet passes through a nice Coil of magnetic wire ...Then let's apply a good spin to that wheel...and observe how much energy we get out in the "Free Wheel Spin" time...lot's of it...we are getting free electricity, for those seconds of free rotation...now, still believe we have to consider the mechanical force "ONLY" as the main cause that transformed all that Electrical Energy?...or should we all "disregard it?...since that's nothing!!...like Physics does?

I took the First choice...I did NOT disregarded...it was there, no matter how many seconds...there were a portion of "Time" we got Electricity for free, thanks to Inertia Forces...

My Decision took me where I am now...I chose to believe in those few seconds firmly...

The Energy Forces to move either conductor or magnet...are "Part of the Transforming Process" in the origination of the Electrical flow, in that conductor, in that Coil, and not the "main cause" that "made it occur"...
        That Energy was subtracted, taken, from the Magnetic Field, through that "Process" (Induction) that Comprises-Requires, the Moving Energy, the Magnetic Field Energy presence, and the Conductor or Coil...those Three Elements do the subtracting-transforming-converting Energy from the Magnetic Field.

...And which Energy is located in the Magnetic Fields?

Search Wikipedia...

Radiant Energy is the energy on Magnetic Field Waves, either on a permanent magnet or generated magnetic field ...as also in other magnetic patterns...

It has always been there...

Now this "derives" into a wide open horizon of multiple phenomena some have been experimenting and demonstrating all along a few Decades back that add more than a Century...from Maxwell, Oliver Heaviside, Johnston, Poynting to Nikola Tesla, Pier Luigi Ighina, and many more Contemporary Scientists, as some did not had a "Happy Ending"just for finding this facts ...however, still kept in the "Dark side of the Moon"...

Now my final tests that "Drop to Ground" all those False Theories that has kept Us from learning about this Beautiful Energy...

I have Rotated a heavy Steel Motor Armature, inside a Fiberglass Core, wounded with just, ONE SINGLE COIL OF BIFILAR WIRE...
        It is not "supposed" to rotate based on just One Coil of Our Hot Pulsed Magnetic Field, where the Armature is located at the very center of the Pattern...however, it does moves.

And that Armature was Asymmetrical however, I have done it also with Symmetrical Armatures...connected to Brushes, and Energized, and pulsed both Stator Single Coil and Armature Coils by Parallel connections...it spins heavily.

Coil creates Two Pulsing Magnetic Fields Inside...Right on the Center of that Coil...

Everything Resumes to "Electromagnetic Patterns" we create...at Armature Coils...or at Stator Coils...and according to those patterns we get less or more Radiant Energy Converted from the magnetic field Waves.

The Separation of two completely different Fields starts, and gets more radical here, Hot and Cold Electricity...Hot, well you all know how it works...The fact is , we can get to rotate heavy machinery, at heavy torque by means of a Radiant Energy Magnetic Field making the higher part of the "work"...

Let's get back to my simple Three Pole Arrangement...and let me tell you that it is the best ratio you get out the Three Poles Modular set-up, is Huge...

In that design, we Pulse with our Hot just One Single Coil at a time...while the other Two are assisting the rotation...2 to 1 Ratio...??

THE DOUBTS DISAPPEARS

But Why, if the two Coil-Inductors retains the same Magnetic Polarity when they spin freely (according to Physics Inductance Laws)...Motor was not suppose to even move...It is Two to One Force!
        Now the "No Field Presence" or None Field Theory, turned off, will create a terrible magnetic drag from more steel inert mass on those two "dead" Coils Cores, than one "activated"...but it goes faster as we pulse...just like a "Typical Symmetrical One" but with MORE TORQUE??!!

So the Only reason is due to Radiant Energy, at the Stage where SHE Reverts Polarity "Naturally"...it is NOT our pulse...our pulse is the Prima Fascia Move, the Prime Phase Mover...to brake-start the whole process...If you just tests this Motors under pulsing...you will be amazed...as they already develops speed we reduce to lower pulsing on our side , and will "leave it" at those high speeds and high torque (something that Physics says we can't have both in one)...get the feeling when you do it with a nicely designed oscillator or Signal Generator...and observe it.

Now this Three Poles could be expanded to any size you like...with a Single Coil Stator, a very simple arrangement right? watch it perform...

The other part is...We do not need laminated steel for Radiant Flux to thrive, as a matter of fact, to grow and produce a very Robust and Strong Radiant Magnetic Field...as SHE comes from there..., SHE Converts back and forth from Magnetic Field to Electrical Flow, faster than Neutrinos* (I still believe they are faster than light photons... ) it is enough that we create a small Air Core Coil Magnetic Pattern for our Hot Pulsed Field...then SHE magnifies and take over the Machine Magnetic-Electrical Transfer Operation Process...at both ends Armature and Stators...as it Grows we "reduce" our duty and our frequencies, instead of amplifying it like we do with just Hot. It is the Natural Reversed Process taking over.
        The Singled Air Coil Stator, transfers Radiant Energy to the Armature Coils through HER AIR-SPACE INDUCTION, (our Heavy Flux from Hot Current Slows her Strength, just because it is opposed to her flow)

The only "secret" here is very simple...Wind them all, Armature-Stator Coils, in the same direction, then SHE will move back and forth from Armature to stator freely, while we take all the excess energy out through?...a couple of diodes...

Simple wasn't it?

But We could not see her, blinded by Hot Symmetrical Systems, that kept killing HER every nano second of rotation reversal...while Stators were never "pulsed" but linearly fed, with Static Hot Fields spending Energy Galore...never notice HER presence that way, but She has been in every Coil of magnetic wire as She has been in our Planet and the whole Universe for Millenniums...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
        Hi UFO,

Very happy that you stayed around... What an outstanding write-up! Thank you very much for this presentation...

Cheers,

Luther
        Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
          Hi Ewizard

Yes i did this video , and hope this is correct.

Perhaps Ufopolitics can check it.

My 5 pole motor at the beginning shows also very poor torque and high amp draw, Than i have grinded the flange side (brush holder ) so i can rotate them all arround 360degre and i can tune the position of the brushes in relation with the magnet. Of course both flange must be aligned. And than my amp draw goes down dramatically and the torque increases a lot.

Just for example with my 3 polar motor. i have to offset the brushes 90 degree from the original motor to get it spinning. And now it spins very well with strong torque (not measured totally subjectiv )
          Just for info, the 3 polar is really easy to wind and works great. But of course with the friction of the 4 brushes , the shaft has a lot of friction. And i think these small and low quality motors are good starting experiment, but they stop there.

I think i will look for a much bigger 3 polar if any idea??

hope this helps

good luck at all

Laurent
          I'd like to do a larger 3-pole motor after I finish this RS motor as well. Has anyone run across medium to large sized 3-pole motor they can post the brand/model for?

Thanks and best regards to all,

Luther
          Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
            Dad Hav,

So why say it!

You knowingly keep pushing buttons.

You along with erfinder, farmhand, & barbosi should go create your own thread if you want to discuss what UfoPolitics is doing. Those that would be interested in following would know where to look.

IndianaBoys
            Believe me Indiana I know how you feel and expect I'll hear the same from many others. The thing is you forget is that I'm behind this project and want to see it successful but it never will be unless someone posts some exciting proof of how good this concept is. Remember it was stated to be over unitiy. I wanted to do something myself but broke a brush on the motor by accident. At this point I know that no matter what I do or say will be met with opposition so I don't know what I want to do. I'm just trying to say that some time there has to be tests. Why should I get beat up on that. If this is about working on theory then that's what we should do but I thought is was about making a stronger more efficient motor that we could hold in our hand or put in a model airplane. I'm sorry If I rub everyone the wrong way but it's just my mode of operation. I try to keep things real and make sure my friends aren't getting over excited about things because they aren't seeing apples for apples. It will only lead to disappointment or embarrassment down the line when they figure it out themselves. I don't think I've alienated everyone here yet. If I loose every friend over this then I guess I'll figure I have to be wrong about the way I think. I know already that I don't have the demeanor to to present my opinion without peeing everyone off.
            J

Comment

• I agree with Indiana boys, Dadhav go and build your own thread, and your friends will follow you, everyone has the right to know for themselves if it works or not. So please give everyone a chance.

Comment

• @dadhav.
                I dont want to start a fight (and I will not), and I am telling you in advance that english is not my first language. So give me some slack (in the grammar also).
                Remember it was stated to be over unitiy.
                . No. I dont remember. I am reading this thread since the beginning, and I dont remember to read anything about overunity. I read that it was a better (performance) way to run eletric motors. Try it. If it is not good ... forget it and dont wastw your time. Pf ypu find it good, tell us. I think, almost everyone here, is here for the adventure, the fun, the path, and not only for the goal. Read post from JohnStone. He is right.

Regards.

Comment

• UFO,

You just blew me away, with your " spiral of life " pic, Incredible!

Thank you.
                  Thug

Comment

• A Chance.

Originally posted by Sanskara316 View Post
                    I agree with Indiana boys, Dadhav go and build your own thread, and your friends will follow you, everyone has the right to know for themselves if it works or not. So please give everyone a chance.
                    Now see I don't understand what you mean by that. My opinion of how a motor should be tested has nothing to do with anyones chances to learn what they can from UFO. His background and knowledge is something most of us will ever compare to. Are you crazy. I would never start my own thread I'd get killed. I get killed on my own YouTube channel and have to turn of comments on some videos. I've committed suicide here I have all the frustration a 70 year old can handle at this time. I have no desire what so ever to draw any one away from this forum. I'll tell you what I'll do. I will make a video showing how I compare two motors to see which one I like better. Now I don't mean better period. I mean better for what my application might be. The test will be just a test in general and will be completely impartial. A test just to gather data that might be useful in the future or to anyone interested. My friends asked me to do that and I owe it to them and anyone else interested. Is that fair? I'd only be doing what I have been suggesting others to do.
                    John

Comment

• Brushless version

@UFO

Hello. With the brushless version, is it a concept design? I can't see how this motor would start. Please share your thoughts.

I used to design wind turbines ( the monster ones).The shaft of the rotor is invariably hollow and would be full of wires etc for various sensors and actuators. This idea would be useful for any prototyping of your brushless version. I find those commutators a pain in the..

Comment

• Exactly!!

Originally posted by bbem View Post
                        Thanks UFO
                        English is my fourth language, so bare with me.

As I understand it now, I wound it correctly.
                        It's like bending a coil (or ballpen spring) a bit in the middle and the two spring ends end up at the upper and lower commutator poles respecively.
                        (The core of the spring are the fins of the rotor)
                        Got it!

Bert
                        Exactly, Bbem,

This renders different Magnetic Patterns as We have seen so far...Bending the Main Coil (Pair Element) into Two Coils connected in series...
                        The so many different Angles that we can "bend" this Coils is amazing and still obtain very Robust Magnetic Patterns related to great Interactions...

In The 20 Pole BOSCH Design, is the more Drastic arrangement, where two coils are next to each others facing outwards to Stators...@90 Degrees bend on "Coil Imaginary Shaft"...

Regards

UFO
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterBlaster View Post
                          @UFO

Hello. With the brushless version, is it a concept design? I can't see how this motor would start. Please share your thoughts.

I used to design wind turbines ( the monster ones).The shaft of the rotor is invariably hollow and would be full of wires etc for various sensors and actuators. This idea would be useful for any prototyping of your brushless version. I find those commutators a pain in the..
                          Hello MasterBlaster,

Can't see it Uh?...

Don't worry...sometimes I can not even see it Myself...LOL
                          It is exactly the same concept as My Brushed before...except what rotates is the Outer PM Bell Housing...same structure as a BLDC "Out runner"...

So You must see which fields are activated...(Teal and Blue), while Green is on "Idle", they are On because in front of IR Mirror closing Emitter-receiver circuit at low signal voltage...(because of Top View, is not seen, but there is a second IR below at the Angle specified within the Infra Red Spectrum Area of Coverage...

Now you must realize that Teal and Blue Coils, if activated simultaneously, will create a "Solid Unified North Field" between both, center becoming the space dividing both...Now picture that and refer to Stators...But remember to "hold" center poles...they are "fixed" to assembly...

Hope you see it

Regards

UFO
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                            Now see I don't understand what you mean by that. My opinion of how a motor should be tested has nothing to do with anyones chances to learn what they can from UFO. His background and knowledge is something most of us will ever compare to. Are you crazy. I would never start my own thread I'd get killed. I get killed on my own YouTube channel and have to turn of comments on some videos. I've committed suicide here I have all the frustration a 70 year old can handle at this time. I have no desire what so ever to draw any one away from this forum. I'll tell you what I'll do. I will make a video showing how I compare two motors to see which one I like better. Now I don't mean better period. I mean better for what my application might be. The test will be just a test in general and will be completely impartial. A test just to gather data that might be useful in the future or to anyone interested. My friends asked me to do that and I owe it to them and anyone else interested. Is that fair? I'd only be doing what I have been suggesting others to do.
                            John
                            DadHav,
                            Just fix your brush. Wire it like UFO says (and show us how) and post your results.
                            Don't give up.
                            Don't pay attention to any negativity. They have their own motivations.
                            If the motor wired up to UFO's specificaitons won't work any better than what's out of the box then we can all move on to something else.

No one here should be afraid to show their results, even if it's not positive.
                            Maybe we are doing something wrong and need to be shown our mistakes?

We all have to learn from our mistakes, or how can we move forward?

At this point who cares about OU. I would be happy to get 50% better performance; and that would still make a major change in this world.

Imagine if all the motors of the world could use 50% less energy? That would make electric cars worth buying.

Cheers,

Comment

• Originally posted by plautow View Post
                              @dadhav.
                              I dont want to start a fight (and I will not), and I am telling you in advance that english is not my first language. So give me some slack (in the grammar also).
                              . No. I dont remember. I am reading this thread since the beginning, and I dont remember to read anything about overunity. I read that it was a better (performance) way to run eletric motors. Try it. If it is not good ... forget it and dont wastw your time. Pf ypu find it good, tell us. I think, almost everyone here, is here for the adventure, the fun, the path, and not only for the goal. Read post from JohnStone. He is right.

Regards.
                              I know you don't want to start a fight and I don't want to fight anymore. You have a right to disagree with me and even let me know you don't like me. As long as you do it without getting filthy I probably won't fight back, but here's all the fight I have left in me.
                              Ha, Ha, It is an adventure alright. UFO referred someone to his video where he was showing the larger motor running on the LiPo battery. He was made at someone and when he measured the voltage I think I remember him telling him it was over unity, but I also though a COP near 2 was over unity too know. I said before and I say it again, I'm hear because I'm looking for a way to have a better motor. Know I hope everyone is reading this because I found something I really like about this modification and I think it absolutely kicks ass. First you know I miss a lot of posts but I'm absolutely sure that somewhere in this thread UFO mentioned connecting the commutators in series. Maybe others have to so don't beet me up. You can actually put a switch on the motor to electronically switch gears. In one position the motor runs at high torque lower RPM's and half current draw. flip the switch the other way and you go to second gear and the motor KV (RPM's per volt) doubles and you have high speed, more current draw and less torque. OMG. I just figured it out. UFO stole the idea from the old Chevy Power Glide transmission. I would make a video of how I test a motor. I might even include this one. I never said I was wasting my time. I enjoy being here and learning a new way to wind a motor. That is fun for me even if it isn't something I can use. I had fun experimenting with a lot of things that I could make work for any purpose I have. Mike's self runner, Romero, Ozzie motor, Steorn, on and on you name it. I came out of everyone of them with an interesting building experience. I still build Bedini stuff because of the wonderful hobby value of his experiments. The others, I can't say I wasted my time but I did question them like I do here. If the over unity statement bothers you, I'll erase the post if you like. Other than that I need to work on a video as soon as I get a fresh set of brushes and replace a tachometer that stopped working.
                              Lighten Up.
                              John H

Comment

• Replications...

Originally posted by HagenT25 View Post
                                DadHav,
                                Just fix your brush. Wire it like UFO says (and show us how) and post your results.
                                Don't give up.
                                Don't pay attention to any negativity. They have their own motivations.
                                If the motor wired up to UFO's specificaitons won't work any better than what's out of the box then we can all move on to something else.

No one here should be afraid to show their results, even if it's not positive.
                                Maybe we are doing something wrong and need to be shown our mistakes?

We all have to learn from our mistakes, or how can we move forward?

At this point who cares about OU. I would be happy to get 50% better performance; and that would still make a major change in this world.

Imagine if all the motors of the world could use 50% less energy? That would make electric cars worth buying.

Cheers,

Hello Hagen T25,

Hey, listen, if Your entire "believe" in my presentation and work rendered here, is bounded to the Expectations coming from Dad Hav replication...while ignoring other ones already posted here, and working ok...Then, by all means, I am NOT Holding Anyone to stay "attached" here waiting on just "one individual" display of his work...Ok?

Dad Hav main interest is to put My Motor on an R/C Hobbie-Toy Plane...to fly it...
                                My Goal, Scope and "picture" , my friend, is WAY BIGGER than flying R/C Toys...I have put this Motors, not in Airplanes, that can only fly straight in line...but on Helicopters, that are WAY more complicated to FLY and maneuver, than just a ONE WAY going forward craft...Capisci?

My Goal, My Work...WILL NEVER DEPEND on just ONE individual EVER, is WAY TOO BIG...to just "Seat and Wait"...for His Majesty to make it happen...

However, You could do whatever you please best for you.
                                As also Dad Hav could either ship in or...ship out, I really couldn't care less...

Capisci Mio Amico?

Gratzie!

UFO
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-19-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X