Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
    I guess we're gonna have another run in:
    Dana, I don't think I said anything here to you or about you unless it was to try and help. If I did something to you personally on this thread I wouldn't mind knowing what it is. If you are offering an opinion you could have done it in a way where it wasn't so obvious that you have a hatred toward me. It just so happens that many people here share my opinion about load testing and amp draw. I mean this in a polite way but tell us what you are looking for on this build that doing work with the motor isn't important. I think it is. UFO himself shows how powerful the motors are but I haven't obtained those results yet. I just read your comment and I never said anything to you about coming a long way. Are you sure you don't have a case of mistaken post identity? If I attacked you personally here on this thread show me where that is. I will owe you an apology because that would be the last thing I would want to do after the last forum. I haven't been back there since your similar post on that forum. Tell me, has anyone there charged 4 batteries for 1 or made a self runner yet. If not then I think my pressing comments where not that far out of line. I'll stick by my comments here as well even though they came out rude and disrespectful to UFO. I tried to sooth things over as best I could with UFO but with you I think I have to just give up. If you need this forum for yourself I'll leave just like I did on the other one just because of you. I just looked at the reference page and post you mention. You could have done it without making an insult of it. I wonder if anyone here ever missed a certain post here or there on a fast moving thread like this.
    Dana believe me you lead with your chin coming at me for something in the past but I'll leave it here. I can't handle a buildup of what has already started to multiply from one forum to another.
    J
    You're not allowed to leave untill you post your results!

We need everyone who does a build to post their results so we can have a better understanding of the benifits of UFO's technology.

If the results aren't what is expected then we need to find out what we are doing wrong, make the corrections and post more results.

I would be very happy to see the following:

Voltage under load
    Current under load
    RPM under load with a propeller?

For an unmodified motor and the UFO special modified motor.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyones data.

Cheers,

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      Lamare,

As you said, I needed to tune my motor more accurately. I would definitely agree with that. I just snapped it back together and did not rotate the brushes into a different alignment with the magnets as UFO instructed. I ALSO did NOT have it wired correctly according to the diagram UFO posted where he connects output back to input. I did NOT get to these steps. I was just seeing how it ran with two wires connected to it like a standard motor. I was only at the very BEGINNING of my testing, and I still am. I have two motors rewired now and am in the process of rewinding my burnt up one, so I will have three motors to destroy during testing. The epoxy is drying, so hopefully later today I can post some more data. I still have several motors in packages because I bought all the three radio shack stores within easy driving range had for sale.

Dave
      Just to avoid anyone thinking I'm lamare I believe you were responding to my post above Lamare's. I thought that is probably where you were at with things. I know you'll do a good job on this with reporting findings as you have in your own 3 battery thread. Thanks for validating what I had thought regarding the tuning.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Hello To All, And To Whom It May Concern...

Hello @ ALL

MY INTRODUCTION/Part I:

After past "Incident", and even getting on my nerves, and having reactions that I really did not mean at all to expose-express here...It has been a great Meditation and Re-Thinking Time process, that got me to a very well thought, series of Reflections and Full of Logic Sense that I am going to try my best to expose them all as good as my writing abilities could do...
        Please, to those that will take them as Offensive or Insulting, they are not meant to be that way, and I am not going to address directly to no one of You here, or that could read me anywhere else.Therefore, and please do not take me the wrong way...

I have received many e-mails from lot's of very nice people from here, and also from many that just look at this Thread in the "Background"...some are Members that never enter to post, some are Not, some of them are High Ranked in Free Energy Knowledge, Literature, and Sites...as also previous Inventors of the related Arts...I want to thank them all, sincerely.

Most of them were requesting as You have also displayed here, for me to keep "unlocking My Knowledge", My Motors...My Systems, Some very kindly have invited me to their spectacular Forums World wide...where The Thread Creator have access to either accept or not a Comment, A Member to access the posts, and even some important documentation not desired to be exposed but to certain Members...That is a great exposing "tooling", but I have started here, and here I have thought about My Disclosure in my Meditations...then this small, and trying to be brief Document emerged, and I will expose here with the Facts about this "Possible Dream".

MY MACHINES FOR REAL

My Motors and Generators Units are very different from the rest known so far, I have just disclosed here, some "patching" like a junk yard builder will create an Automobile, and try to "Sell it to You as a Class "A" Luxury and High Performance Italian Exotic, or the Excellency of a German Built Sedan or a High Performance Race Car ...I have realize it is Not the Right way to go...But, however, I wrongfully, exposed many possibilities that I had previously studied, designed , build and tested and they performed pretty good...So I uploaded a series of those "patches" here...And as "Typical Policy" here, many nice people started the "Replication Process" and meaning to be taken into a perfectly well built...Lab Test Bench, like if they were built by a Motor Manufacturer... ...not good either...So finally, I have missed the "ESSENTIALS" here before I should have even started to print here ANY Diagram or even a single word or Instruction about My Asymmetrical Machines...

So first off, let me say that this particular Motors could run Linearly as also a Symmetrical Do...but that is just to fast test bench them, on the factory at the production end line...where they just turn it on for a couple of minutes to see main components are mounted and making contacts...But not to Run them as a "Supposed to be" perfect fashion.
        Any Motor should go through a long process of Engineering before it is released to Market...
        I did that "process" roughly in some "exotic" prototypes that I have built , and so far I have been just showing here...and in all my videos the "Patched Work".

But what am about to write here is not about My Machines, but the Essentials to Understand them...and other Machines also...as also this will lead and open new horizons into the "re-creation and re-making" of the Particular Electronic Controllers where they do perform at excellence levels...But thankfully, We have here "L'Cream Du Cream" in those fields...

THE SCIENCE THEY HAD TAUGHT YOU

Now let me say this...and what I am about to write here may hurt many here, but please understand I must write it this way, not meant to upset anyone who read me at all, as it directs Groups of very well studied and trained Engineers in Excellent Universities all over the World...I want you to understand it is NOT my Fault ,that this screw up occur long time ago...so, please open your Analytic Mind and tight up your seat belts for the fast speed ride...

Number One, You all, no matter what kind of Study Facility you have attended in the whole entire Planet...related to Electrical Engineering...You have just learned a Handicapped Science...a Science that was Mutilated a long time ago, therefore, it does not matter what your age is...None could be here, just because of our normal Biological System Life Scope...to watch me belonging prior to the 1880's Generations...
        They have taught to You All, an "Incomplete Science", putting it in a very "Diplomatic Way" , You have All learned a Physics that is based and meant to "Perform Half Way Decently" based on producing "a Warfare and Hostile Environment" by a Consistent and Steady Heavy Collisions and Constant Bombardment of Atomic and Molecular Levels...it keeps stressing out Electronic Components...jumping Spikes...and patching it back and forth...for all their existence...and not the way to go at all...

Why My Machines are different?...Just because they do not do that...I have designed a Method "to dodge and avoid electronic collisions"...and I have conceived the means for Energy to Flow Freely...just like in Nature You observe How nicely a Bird could Fly...and use the Opposed Air Currents to "take a break"...and "float" while relaxing his little stressed-out wings muscles...to keep going stronger...and reach thousands of Miles that way...That is why Tesla loved so much Birds...specially Pigeons...white ones...and that's why He wrote, more or less, in my own words ....."The Day Science study Natural Phenomena more than Material Rigid Physics Equations and Formulas...Humanity will strive at giant steps and Science will achieve goals that were meant to be done in Thousands of Years..."

My Machines will perform much better with Specially Designed Controllers of all the "Flow Gates" they involve, and so far, in the ones I have shown here it needs Three Gate Controllers...Have any one of you seen a "3 way Gate Controller", except the ones for Step Servo Motors, and still they have 4-5 cables...but it is NOT the same principle...and I am very sorry to tell you...You could not go next store and get them...or order them "On-Line"...nope..You will find, no matter how expensive that Controller could be...it will consist on a Controller designed to handle "Wars and Hostile Machines"...it will be designed to consume horrible amounts of Energy to fill their "Fire Wall" Circuitry and maintain it working in "Shape"...as a matter of fact...the Science You all have learned...in Heavy Electric Automotive Industry electronic Motor Controllers need a "Water Cooling System"... ...

Not kidding, do your research..."Buy Now!...Special Prize!!!"Water Cooled Controllers, comes with all fittings, water pump, Radiators and Cooling Fan Shrouds and Motors Assembly Included..."...some generous Manufacturers will also include "generously" a Water Coolant Liquid Reservoir"...
        God forgive a water leak inside the MOSFET's Heat Sinks, and join Source with Drains..The poor Driver could fly off the car at the speed it will reach without control...or at best expectations...a Huge Explosion and Fire Galore...but Oh, no sweat, they also come with a "very handy Fire Extinguisher"...

That's Your "State of the Art Science"...

STATE OF THE ART SYMMETRICAL MACHINES TECHNOLOGY EXPOSED

The Best Motors you could get your hand on right now...for an Electric Vehicle are called "A/C Motors"...But they are not real AC, and they DO NOT have an Inverter to create an A/C Sine wave (For those that do not know)...They belong to the called BLDC (Brush Less DC) Motors...They are controlled by a Square Three Phase Wave, some and more common at 120 degrees apart in the poor Machine...Now this State of the Art Motors are based on a Constant, no brushes brake...all wires attached of Heavy Collisions Warfare...The Methods to wind them are the Delta and the Star Configurations...The Difference is in the Number of "Bunkers" and positioning , where the Troops with the Light Fire...AK47's and the 50 Calibers are going to be Mounted...ready to shut a heavy ammunition of Electrons...

In the Star Winding...All Heavy Armed Soldiers belonging to the "Defense Party"...would be located at Center of Coils...Positioned in a fashion and "Angles of Fire" of 120 degrees from inside out...while the ends of Coils...Will have all the "Offensive Firing" coming from the Three Phase Controllers, Phase A, B and C...So depending on the "Acceleration" which translated would mean the Heavy Electronic Ammunition Fire" will increase...while the poor center Defense team...will have to dodge bullets and shut back...Three Fire Offense Teams...all shutting to the center...That is the "Star Winding".

But there is also a "variety" in Warfare Equipment" right?...so it also comes as a Delta Wiring War Systems...it is sort of a Delta Triangle Coils arrangement...and each angle have Offensive-Defensive Teams...shutting to next cornered Team...but always "back to back" like "good soldiers in the Battle field"......but Hey...this is just the "Defensive Teams"...the Offensive Fire Teams comes to each end...or ties, at each of the three Delta Triangle corners...the "Three Phase Fire"...and that's a great way to constantly keep those Coils Boiling...while some backfire...always gets to a sensitive electronic component...and Boom...the whole war is over...time to spend some Money...for more war...to keep it "Business as Usual"

This windings I referred here are based in just ONE, of the many Modular Coils arrangement the design brings along...and they never match...12Poles-14 Stators...and so on...

Of course this keeps all electronic circuits design engineers very "busy at work"...frying their brains thinking... if to lower the kind of ammunition...or use better "Fire Walls" to absorb, damp, and retain this constant never ending saga...

Part II to be Continued...
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I DO realize why UFO chose this motor, but how can we expect people to invest hundreds of dollars in a larger motor build if we can't give them any data that proves this works. I will spend the money, and a few others like Matt will, but most won't. And it is not that difficult to do the proper tests with the smaller motor. And yet we are still TALKING about why we aren't doing them instead of just DOING them and publishing the data. Do you realize how that sounds to anyone who is the least bit skeptical about this tech?

Dave
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Of Course the "Bigger" the better...

Originally posted by valllhalla View Post
            Hi, i just want to thank you ufopolitics
            The bigger the motor the better.. isn't it so?
            And i was thinking about Ismael Aviso's motor. Because his motor does also not produce any sparking on brushes, maybe this motor is wired asymmetrically too?
            Keep up the good work

Ismael aviso eletric car feb 11 2011 phenomena - YouTube
            Hello,

Absolutely, the more windings, the more storage...the more time for each independent Coil to "take a brake"...and cool off...no matter how heavy the whole Armature will weight...it will move it, just because...the way to wind this Machines is to Calculate a Balancing of the Inertia, spread at the 360 degrees...based on the Firing Order sequences of the Pairs or Groups of Coils in the Assembly...

Regards

UFO
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Turion,

Originally posted by Turion View Post
              I DO realize why UFO chose this motor, but how can we expect people to invest hundreds of dollars in a larger motor build if we can't give them any data that proves this works. I will spend the money, and a few others like Matt will, but most won't. And it is not that difficult to do the proper tests with the smaller motor. And yet we are still TALKING about why we aren't doing them instead of just DOING them and publishing the data. Do you realize how that sounds to anyone who is the least bit skeptical about this tech?

Dave

Hey Turion,

Thanks for your kind Message,
              Listen, what about that Motor Matt said he had...the Bike one...that it is not that "Elongated Cylindrically"...How many poles that have...I believe it is a 20 poles...?

THXS

UFO

Comment

• R.I.P. ED GRAY's MOTOR TECHNOLOGY...

Hello,

Asymmetry relates to Independently connected Coils, and like the Three Pole simple arrangement I disclosed here, where Poles are Configured at 120 degrees apart...Dough!...

ED GRAY's MOTOR...HINT

Well...Think what happens, and How much can you guys do... when you all have a Machine that have Free Energizing Coils running inside during the whole rotation, where they never reverse each others or interconnect between them...totally isolated circutry?

What is the component that beautifully displays a great harmonic "dance" with a Coil...called "Forced Resonance"??

Remember Ed Gray Motor ..."Mystery"??

It had Three Coils...and Three huge Capacitors were connected to it...think...think...then keep thinking...

Unfortunately, No One has been able to "run" the Restored Machines they found in His Lab Backyard...the Controllers...are a "Mystery"...

Some People that witnessed them working... describe the sound ...like a "Pop Corn Machine"...

Discharge a Capacitor with an specific "mechanical" switching circuit...How does it sounds??

Still a Mystery??

Really??

WOW!!

Regards

UFO
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-19-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Hey Turion,

Thanks for your kind Message,
                  Listen, what about that Motor Matt said he had...the Bike one...that it is not that "Elongated Cylindrically"...How many poles that have...I believe it is a 20 poles...?

THXS

UFO

It has 16 poles. So it wasn't hard to make the adjustments to the windings. The only difference in it from your drawing was the magnets are opposite. So I wired the brush's with drawing sideway.

Now I am not sure about this adjustable brush thing some are talking about with the little motor but if needed I fabricated a bracket to hold the thing together. So I can remove the through bolts. It runs so I am not sure if it will need brush adjustment according to the drawing.

I had to add shaft to it and with that I wanted to make sure I could remove it so I had to cotter pin it in to the original shaft. As such I added another bearing to the shaft extension. Now I can bolt anything I want to it for testing.

This is the Motor I used...
                  24 Volt 200 Watt Electric Motor with #25 Chain Sprocket (MY1016)

The brush's located on the back plate. So you need 2 back plates. The rear bearing has a smaller ID than the front so the shaft has to be milled down. Easily accomplished with a drill press and a file.
                  Then the back plate has to be drilled out.
                  You also have to cut 1/2 inch extension from the old motor but you cannot cut the whole 360 deg. You only need about 1.5 inch of the radius tact welded on 2 sides. This provided the front plate with a enough stability to run. You also have to be able to get the brush's to removes chalks that are required to insert the commutator.

For the cost of them it is relatively small task to fabricate.

I get the motors at the land fill from the metal pile. I find 40 to 50 a year easy.

Anybody needs further detail feel free to ask.

Matt

Comment

• Winding of the coils

Originally posted by wonza View Post
                    Hi Dana,

Would you be able to advise me on how I wired mine up wrong? I definitely used the V-shape winding, but I went clockwise from the perspective of looking from the bottom to top, I'm guessing that's the problem. I also used 28awg wire and was only able to get 20 turns per loop

regards,
                    wonza.
                    G'Day Wonza
                    I have not received my motors so that I can wind them But as I understand it is quite simple.
                    Have you ever seen a woman wind a ball of wool she winds it the same way all the time at the same time she moves the ball in different directions but continues to wind in the same way.
                    Take for your self a square block of wood and a piece of string hold the block of wood in one hand and start to wind the string on it say 5 or 6 turns then turn the block of wood once 90 deg. and continue to wind the string in the same direction but this time it is on 2 different faces when you start to wind it on these 2 faces the string will be loose and this is where the wire on the armature is hooked once around the segment on the commutator. Try this and I am sure it will become apparent how to wind it.

Regards

Still here

Comment

• Matt...

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                      It has 16 poles. So it wasn't hard to make the adjustments to the windings. The only difference in it from your drawing was the magnets are opposite. So I wired the brush's with drawing sideway.

Now I am not sure about this adjustable brush thing some are talking about with the little motor but if needed I fabricated a bracket to hold the thing together. So I can remove the through bolts. It runs so I am not sure if it will need brush adjustment according to the drawing.

I had to add shaft to it and with that I wanted to make sure I could remove it so I had to cotter pin it in to the original shaft. As such I added another bearing to the shaft extension. Now I can bolt anything I want to it for testing.

This is the Motor I used...
                      24 Volt 200 Watt Electric Motor with #25 Chain Sprocket (MY1016)

The brush's located on the back plate. So you need 2 back plates. The rear bearing has a smaller ID than the front so the shaft has to be milled down. Easily accomplished with a drill press and a file.
                      Then the back plate has to be drilled out.
                      You also have to cut 1/2 inch extension from the old motor but you cannot cut the whole 360 deg. You only need about 1.5 inch of the radius tact welded on 2 sides. This provided the front plate with a enough stability to run. You also have to be able to get the brush's to removes chalks that are required to insert the commutator.

For the cost of them it is relatively small task to fabricate.

I get the motors at the land fill from the metal pile. I find 40 to 50 a year easy.

Anybody needs further detail feel free to ask.

Matt

Hey Matt,

This Motors will work best if We were able to rotate the Brushes Casing...then lock them, similar to the tech of rotating-adjusting a Vehicle Distributor shaft to "Set the Timing" to either ahead, on time or back...to do this a "[" Bracket attached exteriorly to each brush housings-caps. Brushes must be perfectly aligned and bracket marked in the dead center between stators...so you know where to go plus-minus...in the adjustment

Now, if Brush casings could be also adjusted independently to each others, within that bracket, then We could also adjust the "Times On" and "Times Off" of Interaction times, by counter rotating them Inway-Outway ...regulating this way the Input-Output charge-discharge timing...This adjustment will either close the elements related to brushes, or expand them...and you have to look at this "Switch Config" in a linear fashion to understand it...not looking at Armature Poles...but just Brushes,and contact elements versus Stators positioning.

[]
                      l
                      l
                      []

Understand?

Ok

UFO
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-19-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Yep!!! I got the stuff to make it happen.

Matt

Comment

• But Hey...

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                          Yep!!! I got the stuff to make it happen.

Matt
                          Remember that all this I said...is related to Brushes-casing-stators...now Armature set and Commutators MUST BE...perfectly straight "linearly set" always, related to commutators elements upper-lower.

UFO

Comment

• The Missing Science Part...ii

PART II

THE ELECTRONIC FIRE WALL SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR SYMMETRICAL MACHINES OPERATION...

First let me tell you this...

Originally I have tried to run My Machines with regular Controllers, Good quality ones, very well built...They do run...but under Continuous Operation Mode, Controllers "take over" the Battery Draining process...Why?

THE CAPACITORS RESERVOIR

Number One, All Symmetrical Motor Controllers, are designed with a HUGE CAP RESERVOIR TANK, most of times consisting on several 1000 Uf in Parallel connected between Plus(+) Minus(-) of Source (Batteries) This number depends on Battery Bank Voltage-Amperage ..connected in a perfectly straight circuit, without switches, except in some cases through a Solenoid (Hi-Lo V Relay) Switched On by the Key switch...so every time you turn key on...Energy is Drained to Fill them up, no matter if you have not depressed accelerator or even shift to Drive...This design is due to be able to manipulate the Stages where Circuit May get Drained off, because of sudden accelerations commanded to the Symmetrical Machine...it is "burning electrons galore"...so in order to run at faster rates...it eats much more...Controller could "run out of juices" (shop talk) and the whole System will malfunction...So the Bank MUST BE "FULL TANK" at all times...to cushion-damp electrical drain flow, without recuperation or recovery...Drain time galore from start.

OTHER CIRCUITRY EMPLOYED AS FIRE WALL

Each MOSFET is designed to ultra-fast switch with a very heavy duty Diode right "next door"between Source-Drain...that also have current leaks and resistance...so they also create Impact Drain Driving every time we regulate the flow by acceleration-decelerations...

The other "Patch" to keep "Sparkie out" of damaging the Electronic Components is the "FLY WHEEL DIODE"...and all this component does, is to keep "TRAPPED" must of the heavier Impact Reversed Currents produced by this Symmetrical Systems...within the Machine Rotating Coils, on long times of continuous operation...this creates high temperatures and fatigue of most metals inside, from the Copper to the Steel Lamination's...and definitively, something will blow somewhere there, sooner or later...

As many of you have related to me, asking about the High or Low Amperage Readings...So many times.. So let me say what the Amperage Reading really means in this "WARFARE EQUIPPED"...Machines...

Amperage is a "Population Density Measurement" of Electrons in a particular "Cross Section" of the given conductor part in the circuit"...(This is for those who do not know, please bear with me) it is understood the circuit to be measured must be CLOSED, and with a LOAD attached...Otherwise, it will read absolutely nada. Why does it need to be closed?...why does it needs to attach a LOAD to it?...Well, it is obvious...To Start the WAR...if we do not start the WAR GAME...no electron heavy traffic will flow...at all...Now Symmetrical Machines offer a very High Fire coming from both directions...so a Motor or Generator will "provide" a very Heavy Amperage Value in Drain from Source, a very "Heavy Populated Electronic Density"...as it also provides the Heavy collision factor all times...So let's put it this way...Let's imagine a very nice Expressway...Vehicles are traveling let's say North-South bound...Now, at times of BIG RUSH Traffic...the Congestion is galore on both ways...so if we measure any given section of that street...will find thousands of vehicles stuck in traffic...So Our Meters Analog or Digital, Our Scopes...are designed to "Micro-Process that Data" at all times. War times...

Reason why, Free Energy Scientists like Bedini and Lindemann. as many others Experts, keep repeating that Cold Electricity or Radiant Energy could not get measured properly with any instrument?...just because whenever you create those circuits, the Expressway is open to allow free flow of Electrons...at ultra-fast speed...no collisions...then Our Meters are NOT Designed to "Capture" that Ultra fast moving Traffic Network of Electrons...their Processors go crazy...can't do it...they are ALL designed , no matter How expensive they are...to measure with their respective Fire Walls On Gard all times...for Warfare moves and Heavy Traffic Flow...

THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FLUX

In ALL Electrodynamic Machines is always present at Operation time another Traffic Network Flow Particle...The Magnetic Flux...

Symmetrical Machines rotation is achieved by Reversing Polarities in each Coil, either by Mechanical Reversal, or by Direct Electronic Reversal, that is the case of the AC Motors, where the Sine Wave is the "Commutator", reversing at Upper(+)Lower(-) stages of Sine-wave changing the Magnetic Fields, The BLDC, does it by the Three Phase Square Signals...and the Commutators...well you know how it does it...They are in constant Flow Collisions or: +>O<- And that is NOT the way to go...Electricity should Flow freely without Heavy Traffic Collisions (High Amperage) or not even Heavy Traffic...but smoothly flow...from Positive to Negative...or like in Old School used to write from Negative to Positive (To Me that is the right way)...Electrical Flow really occurs from Electrons Heavy and Excessively Congested areas(Negative) to Less or with demand, Lack of Electrons...but whatever...the flow should be moving ALWAYS, without collisions or Heavy Congested Networks...for smoother and safe operation.

That was the Electron flow...what about the Flux flow?

The continuous forced reversing of Voltage by Symmetrical Systems in the Coils of ANY Machine, Motor or Generator, creates the reversal of the Magnetic Field Polarity, therefore Flux reverses its flow...the flux travels within the Machine Armature Core...and specifically, within the Core particular Pole Mass, defined by the Energized Coil...every time there is a forced reversal, a Flux Collision occurs within the Metal Molecules...Adding fatigue and stress on Metals, provoking excessively higher temperatures of operation , this Heat is transferred to the Shaft...and the shaft to bearings...Metal expands with heat, so the hotter they get, the more friction they will be exposed to...faster wear and running with a stressed shaft due to crack anytime...

That was a "brief analysis" of Your State of the Art, Symmetrical Systems.

PART III

WHAT PART DID THEY "MISS" TO TEACH YOU?
                            Next...

Comment

• I think WITCH metaphor is an excellent way to drive the message home. Back-emf is indeed a curse that has enslaved humanity for over 100 years and do NOT expect big oil is going to help us. It time to start moving at a wrap speed. Again its time for mass replication and ufopolitics 's vision is on the right track. Most of us here are pretty well knowledgeable about how basic switching devices work. For example, Don Smith had excellent OU devices but only gave away small part of the whole information. By contrast, UFO, has given away bucket loads of info. Please do not slow him down.

Comment

• 12 Pole Motor Commutator Clarification

Hi Ufo,

So glad to see you still here.

I have been looking over the 12 pole motor and commutator connections.
                                I've noticed something that I need clarification with.
                                You wrote in post #298 that
                                "We just have to "blend" commutator elements in groups of Three, (just wire them up through the hooks)...then we will get Three separated continuous elements per commutator..."
                                Shouldn't they be wired in groups of 4, being 3 groups of 4 commutators with the filing in between these sets.
                                or
                                could we have 3 groups of 3 commutators connected together with one free unconnected commutator in between the groups of 3, then we don't have to do the filing, but there would be less contact time.

thanks
                                netica

Comment

Working...
                                X