My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amigo, your back

UFO, I swear I will post nothing negitive to the little people.
    I watched your incredible video you posted, went to work so happy, then I came home and saw that you were ready to pack it in and i lost it. And i apologize to you for that, and any of the good folks here, that I offended with my crude comments.
    You are a giant, and I am just a little man trying to keep up.
    I am soooooo glad you came back.

If the moderators were for real, then you should be able to ban anyone you want from your sight. Especially if they know how potentially important this is. This is bigger then me and you, and it has to come out.

Lamare, I also apologize to you as you seemed to be the only one I pegged wrong. I really feel you are a good guy, I just knew this would happen and
    I guess I was too quick to jump, but you see what happened. And I will always read your posts cause you know so god damn much. I think you turned me on to Walter Russell, peace.

I hope I didn't disrepect anyone, who wasn't disrespecting, the best teacher I ever had in my life.

Ufo, You are too much of a gentlemen to act like me, please ignore them, you've already won the war.

Thug

Comment

• agreed

@skywatcher
      I Agree. Mainly because this is destroying all his previous work disclosing this technology. pitty

Comment

• When you wind the first 1/2 of coil clockwise, then rotate the rotor arround and wind the second 1/2 , to stay in the same winding dirrection, you must be winding anti-clockwise. Take a paper an pen and draw out a few windings over the pattern UFO gave us. Page 4, post 93 also is correct, step by step.
        Dana
        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Cutting the RS Motor

My experience with cutting the motor into sections.

I used a standard variable speed hand drill and chucked the motor body with the bearing end in chuck. On my drill it just barely fit in the chuck. I then clamped the hand drill to the bench both on the body and the handle to keep it from rotating when cutting. I started the drill at a medium speed set the hold button and let it spin. I then used a Dremel tool with the very thin cut off wheel No. 409. I then hand cut the body of the motor. The drill was spinning in the opposite direction from the Dremel tool. It took 3 cut off wheels to finish each cut. Take your time it worked very well and easy. Any burs were filed off using a large fine tooth file to keep it level. Measured the length with calipers, filed any high spot (very little, the cut was very flat), clamp in vise and solder.

Coil winding:
          Get a clue - If you wind a coil with 50 turns and then energize it, it will have a north pole and a south pole. If you then take one side of the coil and divide it with 25 turns on one side and 25 on the other and spread one side apart from the other you now have 2 coils connected together on the other side. You now have a north facing out, a south facing towards the other coil, a north facing towards the south of the other coil and a south facing out. UFO stated it just the way it should be.

Have a nice day and keep on building

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmwuk View Post
            hi guys is this motor ok ? or as im starting off start with a small 3 armature motor ?
            specs
            12v DC supply voltage

The rated power: 6w

Stall torque: 77mN.m

Max speed, No load: 4500 Rpm

Motor Dimensions:

The motors length is 65mm and the diameter is 30mm,

The shaft length is 25mm and the diameter is 3.17mm
            picture on attachment
            may i suggest one thing with that motor.
            people have been saying they 'burn in' and gain efficiency.
            test it a little in perfectly standard configuration and monitor data for any burn if effect.

then when you modify it do not mess with the winding much, merely disconnect the symmetrical setup of the connections, extend wires if needed and rewire assymetrically/independantly as discribed regarding 3 pole motors.

once modified test again mostly for shaft power/torqe. this is how i would approach a nice 3pole like that...the ones i found are pathetic by comparison lol. please excuse any 'advice' i may be offering as near useless due to my skill level its just what i would do and i thought i'd mention it in case you agree.
            the main idea is to test one thing at a time..ie the ability of the modification to drive the same propeller faster for the same input without significantly altering the actual coils....this is only possible with 3pole motors as far as i'm aware at this point

i think too much focus is going to test the new generator outputs available in these configurations while not enough is being placed on the shaft/power torqe.
            a propeller and rpm data would be pretty usefull load/data to extract i imagine

Comment

• Originally posted by s e t h View Post
              may i suggest one thing with that motor.
              people have been saying they 'burn in' and gain efficiency.
              test it a little in perfectly standard configuration and monitor data for any burn if effect.

then when you modify it do not mess with the winding much, merely disconnect the symmetrical setup of the connections, extend wires if needed and rewire assymetrically/independantly as discribed regarding 3 pole motors.

once modified test again mostly for shaft power/torqe. this is how i would approach a nice 3pole like that...the ones i found are pathetic by comparison lol. please excuse any 'advice' i may be offering as near useless due to my skill level its just what i would do and i thought i'd mention it in case you agree.
              the main idea is to test one thing at a time..ie the ability of the modification to drive the same propeller faster for the same input without significantly altering the actual coils....this is only possible with 3pole motors as far as i'm aware at this point

i think too much focus is going to test the new generator outputs available in these configurations while not enough is being placed on the shaft/power torqe.
              a propeller and rpm data would be pretty usefull load/data to extract i imagine
              hi this is not a 3 armature motor just wanted to know if this is good enough to use but i've only just started so was asking if best to start smaller with a 3 armature motor ?

Comment

• If you listen closely..

Lately things seem to be falling into place, either there is something very important to be learned from an event or exactly what you need is setting peacefully in front of your eyes and it's time to make use of it. All we have to do is listen carefully and move to the hints. Here is something that you pointed me to IndianaBoys in the Introduction Thread. The very last thing said on the page, and almost the only thing I read when I had found it.

It is forums like these and the people that are getting together on them that are going to make the difference. Seven years ago it was difficult to talk about things like HHO with out being laughed off. Getting like minds together with out negative influence will get results. Expect to run into negativity on the way, especially if a break through or two happens. But like anything else, negativity needs fuel to run. If it isn't fueled it stalls faster. Open source is key.

Nate
                best wishes,
                matt

Comment

• This arguing reminds me of a scene of the Monty Python's movie 'Live of Brain' where two groups of jewish resistance fighters ends up fighting each other.
                  The Romans were watching and laughing.
                  Guess who is laughing now?

Now grow up all!

Bert

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                    When you wind the first 1/2 of coil clockwise, then rotate the rotor arround and wind the second 1/2 , to stay in the same winding dirrection, you must be winding anti-clockwise. Take a paper an pen and draw out a few windings over the pattern UFO gave us. Page 4, post 93 also is correct, step by step.
                    Dana
                    Ah, that's it, thanks! I was staying in the same direction without turning the rotor around, so it was staying clockwise. Hopefully I'll have time to reqind this correctly tonight. Thanks again

Comment

• Windings

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Dad Hav,

I can believe with ALL YOUR great experience in MOTORS...with all your incredible videos out there...with your thousands and thousands of U.S.D Investment in Equipments and Tooling....And all your knowledge acquired over so long...

You will DO SUCH A STUPID mistake??!!

When I stated very clear it was wound as a SINGLE COIL...it is knowledge from High School...My friend...

Then should I...expect, that my set up will be built "properly" here??!!

When Dad Hav is supposed to be the Cream of the Cream...the best of "Craftier s"...around...

BS.
                      Gosh Dang it UFO. I thought for sure you'd know how dumb I felt about that. I could have just rewound it and not said anything but I was sure that others here did the same thing. It's even easier for me because I'm used to the winding schemes with the outrunner motors. ABCABCABC All coils wound the same direction and all separate in this case. In my old age my head split the the two section coil into separate ones. No excuses though, you gave me what I deserve. I grew up with Italians and I don't want you coming after me. And especially you and Thugugly and I don't even know what nationality he is.
                      Thanks for answering. I hope others who made the same mistake learn from my embarrassmentt.
                      John H.

Comment

• Regarding winding directions I haven't gone over them in detail as I'm not ready for that yet but seeing a number of people confused on this issue and knowing how words and directions can be misinterpreted I have one question. Those who have had success with their winding is it done the way woopy showed in his winding video? Here: ufo assymetric motor winding crude tuto 1 - YouTube
                        I think his video is the correct way and fits with what was described above. If anyone can confirm that may help clarify this issue.
                        Last edited by ewizard; 07-18-2012, 06:27 PM.
                        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• prochiro,
                          I agree with you 100%. Torque as WORK is what this is all about. The issue for many of us is that we have not seen a single video of the motor doing ANY WORK. That is MY FAULT as much as anybody else's. I have yet to get one running and get it to do work. Mine burnt up on my first attempt, possibly because I was NOT wiring it the way UFO told us to. I was just in the first stage of testing it.

The problem is, NOBODY has showed a single example of the standard motor doing work vs the modified motor doing work so that there can be a comparison. NOT UFO, not any of those with "successful replications" such as yourself. When that finally happens, if UFO is correct, the detractors will have the TRUTH rammed down their throats, right?. So somebody PLEASE do that. I am woking on it as fast as I can, but I have other things in my life that are a little more important and consume some time. I have epoxy drying now on commutators so I can wind a new motor. PLEASE, somebody beat me to it. If someone had done this initially, we would not be having all this controversy.

Show us work done by this motor vs work done by the standard motor. ANY kind of work can be measured and compared. But unless the motor can do WORK, it might as well be a bumblebee sitting there buzzing, and this controversy will continue until SOMEONE either proves or disproves that this motor can do work. It is THAT simple. Come on folks. Look how far we are into this with NO SCIENTIFIC BASIS FOR A STATEMENT OF FACT concerning the operation of this motor. Tests and DATA for comparison. That's what we need. Not talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Oh, and I am as guilty of that as anybody!!! But I am building as fast as I can.

Dave
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                            Regarding winding directions I haven't gone over them in detail as I'm not ready for that yet but seeing a number of people confused on this issue and knowing how words and directions can be misinterpreted I have one question. Those who have had success with their winding is it done the way woopy showed in his winding video? Here: ufo assymetric motor winding crude tuto 1 - YouTube
                            I think his video is the correct way and fits with what was described above. If anyone can confirm that may help clarify this issue.
                            That's the video I used. But from looking again, it looks like both sides of the 'V' are wound in the same direction, which is why I did that too, unless I'm mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonza View Post
                              That's the video I used. But from looking again, it looks like both sides of the 'V' are wound in the same direction, which is why I did that too, unless I'm mistaken.
                              I think he turns the rotor over so if you are looking at the face of it from the side he starts CW but after he goes to the other side of the shaft he is actually winding CCW when looking at it from the face. I may be confused and need to look again but I took it that one side of V was CW and one CCW. Based on post #93 on page 4 that seems to match although he talks of right and left winding which I believe is the same as CW and CCW. Maybe John_g can comment on that. As I said I'm not at the point where I've tried to fully get this part in my head but just looking at it so far that's how I see it.
                              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Hi Ewizard

Yes i did this video , and hope this is correct.

Perhaps Ufopolitics can check it.

My 5 pole motor at the beginning shows also very poor torque and high amp draw, Than i have grinded the flange side (brush holder ) so i can rotate them all arround 360degre and i can tune the position of the brushes in relation with the magnet. Of course both flange must be aligned. And than my amp draw goes down dramatically and the torque increases a lot.

Just for example with my 3 polar motor. i have to offset the brushes 90 degree from the original motor to get it spinning. And now it spins very well with strong torque (not measured totally subjectiv )
                                Just for info, the 3 polar is really easy to wind and works great. But of course with the friction of the 4 brushes , the shaft has a lot of friction. And i think these small and low quality motors are good starting experiment, but they stop there.

I think i will look for a much bigger 3 polar if any idea??

hope this helps

good luck at all

Laurent

Comment

Working...
                                X