My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ufopolitics:

Don't let the "detractors" take away your focus from your work and those of us who are interested in experimenting and research.

truesearch

Comment

• Ufo: That MOTOR is EUROPEAN MADE, Probably German...
      It is made in FRANCE (Parvex) a pretty solid construction I might add...
      The tacho's rotor has got 17 poles ?!? That will be a challenge to wire this puppy up.
      4 magnets in the stator NSNS...

Ufo, any ideas for wiring this?
      Last edited by kEhYo77; 07-18-2012, 04:34 PM.
      “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• UFO,

OK. All readers are bleeding from the ears. Continued rants, no matter where they come from will kill any possibility of positive outcomes. MOST come here to collaborate and learn - please let's ignore the few.

You could rant the rest of your life and these people will not likely be any different tomorrow. Why not let their words echo to nothingness.

I remain a fan of your spirit, let's not repeat our tormentors mistakes.

Let's get back to the important work at hand. Time is short.

Last edited by DavidE; 07-18-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          I do NOT TRUST YOUR RESULTS EITHER MATT...Even if they would be superb...AND THAT IS...If it EVER GETS TO ROTATE...SPIN ITS SHAFT...Which I doubt much...
          Well since you initial presentation is lacking any credibility with any body who have a sense about these things you can choose to trust or not to trust. Living up to your set of standards is not at all my goal. Your a bone head and you prove day in and day out, every time your write something.

And I pretty sure I tapped a nerve. Most people would have laughed it off or chalked it up as coincidence. Or explained away the similarity. But not you, huh uh.. no you have ramble on and get mean and vulgar. Nope thats guilt brother. Guilt. Or maybe its anxiety about the fact your going to get found out and people won't praise you much longer. I don't know and I don't care I just know....

Your a pretty weak person... Sir. LOL Go get a hug and get out your basement.

I'll post my results and show the thing when I am done.

Your concerned friend.
          Matt

Comment

• UfoPolitics,

I think it would be great if you set up over at:

The Introduction Thread!

Open | Source | Energy | open-source-energy.org

Matt and Russ are doing great things there!

I think your contributions would be better managed there.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Poop

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
              OK Dad Hav, you have poop for brains!

Well OK We both agree on the Poop thing but do you agree with what I said about the windings. Is UFO back? Maybe if he sees the post he might have a comment other wise I'll just star winding blue CW from the outside and then the red CCW from the outside of the leg. I have a perfect mechanical motor that is free spinning, long shaft extension, timing adjustment and good alignment. All I need is to get the windings right I think. Did I mention pretty solder job?
              John H

Comment

• Hi DadHav, do you think you'd be able to post a video of creating your winding?

I think I may have made the same mistake as you. The motor ran but with low torque and got the battery very hot very quickly, so I didn't take any measurements so not to fry something.
                Last edited by wonza; 07-18-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• What happened Dad Hav??!!

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                  Hello everyone. I just tested my motor and had bad results. Listen, this is important. I think I just made a classic mistake. UFO shows that each of the 5 vee coils must have a north and south outward facing pole when energized. The instructions also say each coil has to be wound in the same direction. Think about this hard. To have a north and south in the same coil the direction has to be all the same on the core, no matter what the core is. Just because the winding is in two sections it doesn't. I wound the first coil of the vee clockwise then moved over to the next set of notches and wound another coil in the same direction. All coils in the same direction right. I wound each winding clockwise. Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't the blue line be wound in one direction when working from the outside then the red in the opposite direction? Think of closing the vee so it isn't a vee anymore. If I wind all coils on all legs in the same direction, when I close the vee I have two north poles. I could be wrong and maybe everyone already knew this but if you wind all in the same direction you can get the motor to run but I was running at 5 volts and drawing 2.5 amps. I think it ran because of a slight offset in timing which could the push the offset stator around to the next position. I feel stupid if this is the case but I think it is. I thought I'd through the flag up right away just in case this is a misunderstood situation. Let me know what you think. Go ahead tell me I have poop for brains
                  John H

Dad Hav,

I can believe with ALL YOUR great experience in MOTORS...with all your incredible videos out there...with your thousands and thousands of U.S.D Investment in Equipments and Tooling....And all your knowledge acquired over so long...

You will DO SUCH A STUPID mistake??!!

When I stated very clear it was wound as a SINGLE COIL...it is knowledge from High School...My friend...

Then should I...expect, that my set up will be built "properly" here??!!

When Dad Hav is supposed to be the Cream of the Cream...the best of "Craftier s"...around...

BS.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• @UFO,

Please take your focus away from people that annoy you and just see how many people are behind you in your project. I dare say distractors will keep up showing. You should think of them as obstacles for you to divert you from your goals. Easiest thing to do is to ignore them. Believe me. We know who they are.

@Mathew, GEC-Alsthom is a huge European company that makes from nuclear power stations to trains. I too think it is a very nice motor. I need to find a scrap yard that scraps trains now!

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterBlaster View Post
                      @Mathew, GEC-Alsthom is a huge European company that makes from nuclear power stations to trains. I too think it is a very nice motor. I need to find a scrap yard that scraps trains now!
                      I found a couple on Ebay. I also found another motor that similiar with tach.

Thanks
                      Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                        Hello everyone. I just tested my motor and had bad results. Listen, this is important. I think I just made a classic mistake. UFO shows that each of the 5 vee coils must have a north and south outward facing pole when energized. The instructions also say each coil has to be wound in the same direction. Think about this hard. To have a north and south in the same coil the direction has to be all the same on the core, no matter what the core is. Just because the winding is in two sections it doesn't. I wound the first coil of the vee clockwise then moved over to the next set of notches and wound another coil in the same direction. All coils in the same direction right. I wound each winding clockwise. Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't the blue line be wound in one direction when working from the outside then the red in the opposite direction? Think of closing the vee so it isn't a vee anymore. If I wind all coils on all legs in the same direction, when I close the vee I have two north poles. I could be wrong and maybe everyone already knew this but if you wind all in the same direction you can get the motor to run but I was running at 5 volts and drawing 2.5 amps. I think it ran because of a slight offset in timing which could the push the offset stator around to the next position. I feel stupid if this is the case but I think it is. I thought I'd through the flag up right away just in case this is a misunderstood situation. Let me know what you think. Go ahead tell me I have poop for brains
                        John H
                        i may be wrong but i think a 'V' coil in the 5 pole setup must be like this : north\\\\\\o////////south with the shaft in the middle effectively splitting a standard straight coil in the middle and at an angle.
                        wind as if you were winding a coil down a straight line all in one direction but allow the shaft to split the coil into a \/ leaving the north on the one side and the south slightly off 180' angle on the other side of the shaft.
                        this is how i understood it without watching the winding videos that have been posted. maybe someone can confirm.

Comment

• Dad Hav

You will find on page 4, post 93 your answer.Dana
                          Last edited by prochiro; 08-05-2012, 03:12 AM. Reason: Remove statement
                          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hi folks, that settles it, this is not the original soul that created this thread that is now using the name UFOpolitics.
                            Will the real UFOpolitics please come back, if this is not possible, I am still grateful for what was shared.
                            Though I think any reasonable human being can deduce, that this is an imposter.
                            So prove me wrong UFOp and start posting things worthy of being called kind and creative.
                            peace love light
                            tyson

Comment

• hi guys is this motor ok ? or as im starting off start with a small 3 armature motor ?
                              specs
                              12v DC supply voltage

The rated power: 6w

Stall torque: 77mN.m

Max speed, No load: 4500 Rpm

Motor Dimensions:

The motors length is 65mm and the diameter is 30mm,

The shaft length is 25mm and the diameter is 3.17mm
                              picture on attachment
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                                You and I have had a run in before and I swore not to post anything where you could see it again. But the temptation to prove to you that you did not read all of UFO's posts leads me to take this time and prove it. You will find on page 4, post 93 your answer. Yes I have come a long way since we posted in the past. But that growth was not do to Bedini or you, it was all due to UFO. I have many working motors of this new winding and I can tell you this, I do not care about an amp here or there as these motors will provide the means for so many more amps on the back end that talking about amps now is stupid. It is the torque as work that is the differance and if you can not accept that then god help you.
                                Dana

Hi Dana,

Would you be able to advise me on how I wired mine up wrong? I definitely used the V-shape winding, but I went clockwise from the perspective of looking from the bottom to top, I'm guessing that's the problem. I also used 28awg wire and was only able to get 20 turns per loop

regards,
                                wonza.

Comment

Working...
                                X