My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi ALL,
    what is going on here? New scenario? Sandbox? Kindergarten?
    Scientific work is having an intuition and proving or disproving it in order to gain knowlege.
    Those of you arguing! Why are we not allowed to devise prove or disprove? Undertaking a journey to new areas is always a risc.
    In case of disprove UFO - why so noisy?
    In case of prove UFO - why so noisy?

Hi Ufo: The monk Martin Luther mentioned 500 years ago:
    "I can't avoid crows flying around my head. But I can prevent them from nesting there!"
    I'd like to continue this thread in a kind and supporting way like it started!
    Warm Regards
    JohnStone
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rl2003 View Post
      Mike and all,

I had the exact same results. I made a video, but it did not come out
      well or with sound. So I plan to make another soon.
      My un-modified motor was running on 3 watts about 800 rpm 12.4v.
      Modified ran at near 3000 rpm at 21 watts and same 12.4 v. 14.3v output..
      But the modified motor has some vibration and binding in the bushings.
      It was not the best motor to convert. I picked up five different types and
      sized DC motors today, all with a way to modify with out cutting and re-attaching
      the two casings together. In my motor there is a slight miss allignment which
      has caused the motor to heat up as well.
      It allmost seems that we need less voltage to run it as a stock motor does.
      It also seems to run at less amps as time goes on. I don't mind tring this till
      I get it right. I can see other possibilities here as well.

It seems that there are alot of active users on this thread that want to look
      better than the one making suggestions. What a sad thing. Please get off this thread.
      It is allways easier for them to pull someone down than to lift them up.
      UFO has got the wheels turning and I will try what I have learned from his
      ideas and continue. He has just started to scrach the surface with the
      combinations and links to other machines. I beleive with a little more
      effort we can get this closer to what everyone is dreaming of.. Usefull Power.

I hope he can just egnore the others, don't respond to the negitive posts at all.

Mark

Mark, I know it's not like getting an answer from UFO but some of the things you mention might just be normal for the kind of built we have. Over lapping windings create varying higher KV (RPM's per volt) than other windings. I'm not familiar with this brushed winding and will be trying some tests later today but it is possible the KV is very high on this motor and tests may have to be run at lower voltages. This kind of wind is deceptive and you need to be careful. I have hand made brushless out runners that can run at 60,000 RPM but are almost whiteout torque, so my point is UFO's winding may be a special purpose motor and conventional comparisons may not apply as well as some special thoughts about the results. Oh by the way these over lapping windings probably do run pretty hot compared to something more conventional.
      John H.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        WHERE IS MATT'S BOSCH LOOK ALIKE?
        That I gave HIM SPECIFICALLY TO HIM the spec's plan's to Wind it?
        He is "still" working on it??
        I made one mistake when I built it the first round and forgot you use Blue as North. So I broke it down rewound it. My motor laid out opposite of yours on the outer pole.

Its done and I will test it. I am building a regulated generator for the load so I do not have issues like David had. A friend of mine is test engineer and he looking into the math, so we can better understand the motors inductive reaction. We have similar math for transformers that I use that carry both legs of current. As seen here:
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post189528
        Didn't you follow that thread? Hmm??? Its uncanny how much in common your motors have with my transformers.....Just a fluke I guess.

If taking my time to do it right is worth mocking I do not have to waste anymore time on it. You let me know? There are very few people who have joined who are even capable of testing a motor correctly.
        And let me just go on and say it. There is no one here who can suggest improvements, No One!!!.

So when its together and tested I'll write it up. Not a minute before. I have gotten all the magical mystical BS I need for the rest year from you and your crowd of so called "Tesla Champions".

Matt

Comment

• Please a New Start

Originally posted by Sanskara316 View Post
          hI UFO

I'm 200% in your Support, and I don't even bother to read their post, just skip them don't even bother to read them, that's all they can do write post nothing more
          Please Don't leave Your Our Spanish-Italian Hero
          Please All and sundry
          Lets put aside all this Rubbish. When some one or thier friends are insulted it seems that we need, in thier defence to retaliate so as to pay back for what has happend to Him and with this in mind every thing that is said from then on is regarded as another snide remark and so it goes on and on etc. We finish up in our comments sometimes even worse than what was said in the first place and that is because we are hurt and want to hurt back even worse. Some times it is because of the different languages and the translation used that seems confusing or confronting.

Please let us put it all aside go to sleep and tomorrow let us all get out on the right side of the bed and get on with what we are here for.

This is UFO's thread and he is giving us his disclosure on what he himself has learned over the years and if we have read his first posts on these forums/lists/threads we can see that he is quite sincere in especially the way he is gradually bringing us to see what he is about and by the simple machines he has asked us to build so as to instruct us and help us to see the more complex things he wants to show us.

In all these few months he has endevoured to answer all the questions even stupid ones that we ask of him so as to be able to build successfully He does not require anyone to show him or explain to him how he should build HIS Machines.

He has asked us when we build /modify these motors that we so some specific tests so as to prove to ourselves not any one else that what he is disclosing to us is in fact true, he has reminded us that it is not really his invention or discovery and that it is something that Tesla himself has drawn up and disclosed some 135 years ago, he UFO is just showing us how this invention of Tesla can be utilised at this point of time and he is also preparing for us to learn how he has/is using modern technology to improve on the mechanical switching

This thread is going so fast that it is pretty hard for him to disclose what he wants without any distraction not only for himself but for all those that want to replicate his disclosure.

I for one am still waiting for the 2 little motors and the Magnet wire I ordered over 10 days ago and when I receive them I will continue on and rebuild them as requested and do the testing he has asked.

Please UFO you are a very learned man and there are quite a few active on thes thread and I can see there are a lot of others like my self that are not able to contribute as yet as they have just heard about this thread or are in the process of purchasing or waiting for the required parts but are lurking to read and learn.

The friendly atmosphere that has been here on your 2 threads that I am on really show that it is a pleasure to be part of.
          Please UFO have a rest IF we miss out on our sleep we do get agitated.
          We the ones interested here, are sorry and feel for the way you were insulted and really would like for you to continue with your disclosure to us.

Kindest regards
          I am sure from all of US here that want continue to be part of your disclosure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics
            FARMHAND,

I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU HAVE "CORRECTED" YOUR SPELLED OUT DIARRHEA AND WIPED OUT YOUR HOLE...YOU ALREADY SPILLED ALL YOUR DIRTY, STINKING TWISTED PERSONALITY PROBLEMS...

BY DELETING THE POST, OR "CORRECT" IT LATER DID NOT DO JACK, IT WAS ALREADY THERE...IT ALREADY SPOTTED THE WHOLE PLACE OF BAD TASTE AND STINKING OPINIONS, YOUR JEALOUSY AND FRUSTRATIONS...THAT IN REAL LIFE YOU AHVE NOT DONE EVEN ONE MILLIONTH OF WHAT I HAVE JUST RENDERED HERE...IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS...

IF NOT TO ALL HERE...JUST IT IS AN EASY "TEST" FOR ALL THIS "FRUSTRATED GENIUSES", "CRITICS" FROM SECOND HAND GARAGE SHOPS...JUST VISIT THEIR PROFILES...AND CLICK ON THEIR POSTS, ON THEIR COMMENTS.....RIGHT THERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO REALLY UNDERSTAND AND EVALUATE WHO THEY ARE, AND ALL THEIR STINKING FRUSTRATIONS...

AND THE WORST PART IS...

THAT YOU AND ALL OF THEM WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING BUT CRAP, CRAP AND MORE CRAP...

CAN NOT EVEN RENDER A DECENT CAD DIAGRAM...BUT A STINKING CORRUGATED SCRIBBLED PIECE OF GARBAGE PAPER...WITH SOME FLIMSY AND DISTORTED CRAP LINES ...THAT'S ALL I HAVE SEEN FROM YOU FARMHAND...THAT IS ALL

AND OF COURSE ALL KIND OF PESSIMISM, SKEPTICISM AND EVERY SINGLE TERRIBLE FRUSTRATION FEELING A HUMAN STINKING BRAIN COULD STORE
            I didn't delete anything, I corrected myself.

Don't use me for an excuse not to show any efficiency measurements. If you didn't want me to post any more just say so.

You don't want to measure don't measure.

I'm not going to respond to the insults and abuse because I don't fight with
            adults who act like children. It's disturbing to see. I don't even read most of
            the BIG RED AND CAPITOL LETTERS.

Just to explain my self, I am experimenting with motors and I see some of the
            same things UFO you see, but I see them differently. I can pulse filed coils
            and get good recovery of energy but the power is down when the shaft is loaded.

I've build the four coil field to take a 140 mm armature each coil is a
            transformer as well, I use it with pulsed DC so I don't know why I said the
            Exciter produced AC it was a slip up because I know it doesn't and have
            documented my plans on this forum.

I've had some difficult health problems lately and and am only just beginning
            to recover so I intend to restart all my projects soon.

As far as that Tesla Patent goes It is already being done.

In a wound-rotor motor, the rotor winding is made of many turns of insulated wire and is connected to slip rings on the motor shaft. An external resistor or other control devices can be connected in the rotor circuit. Resistors allow control of the motor speed, although significant power is dissipated in the external resistance. A converter can be fed from the rotor circuit and return the slip-frequency power that would otherwise be wasted back into the power system through an inverter or separate motor-generator.
            Electric motor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But that doesn't bother me because I am doing it anyway for fun.

As I said don't try to use me for an excuse to get out of showing that you
            have no C.O.P. over 1. I won't post any more here.

I really don't see why when someone asks a question or voices an opinion it
            gets made into a big drama and an attempt to suppress or something.

Cheers

Comment

• Cutting the Radio Shack motor housing technique.

For those continuing to build this using the Radio Shack motor, was able to use a Rigid pipe cutter, vise to hold the pipe cutter and a drill to turn the housing. Once set up, took less than a minute to cleanly and evenly cut each section of the housing. Thought this technique would help those that do not have a lathe to do this with.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• The pipe cutter I can see working, but what kind of drill opened wide enough to hold the housing and turn it??

Dave.

I am building two more of these today, and Lowes is not that far away!
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                  The pipe cutter I can see working, but what kind of drill opened wide enough to hold the housing and turn it??

Dave.

I am building two more of these today, and Lowes is not that far away!
                  Turion,

Did not have a camera at the shop. Happened to have an old cheap set of hole saws for the drill. Found one with a slightly larger diameter than the motor housing. Lowes should have the rubber electrical tape, not the thin black regular tape.

Get something like this:
                  3M Electrical - Product Catalog - US:*Scotch® 70 Self-Fusing Silicone Rubber Electrical Tape, 1 in x 30 ft (25 mm x 9,1 m), 24 per carton

Wrap this around the motor housing. This will allow you to press the hole saw bit up against the rubber to turn the motor housing.

First set the pipe cutter in the vice.

Line the housing up with the cutter wheel where you want to cut.

Lightly tighten knob/cutter. Rotate housing to begin scoring. Do this by hand until you have scored it good. Then add the tape around the housing and apply the drill to turn the housing. Tightening the cutter wheel so often.

You could probably fashion another way to turn it by hand without the drill/tape. What comes to mind is to drill out the small hole and place a long 1/4-20 bolt/nut/washer combo there and you could turn it with a wrench.

It does not take that many turns to cut this once all is set up.

Hope this helps.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Hi all
                    I got this nice DC motor with a tochometer and the tacho has got 4 brushes.
                    I am converting it to see what happens
                    UFO, don't give up on Us interested, Man!

Peace!

kEhYo
                    Last edited by kEhYo77; 07-18-2012, 02:48 PM.
                    “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• Originally posted by kEhYo77 View Post
                      Hi all
                      I got this nice DC motor with a tochometer and the tacho has got 4 brushes.
                      I am converting it to see what happens
                      UFO, don't give up on Us interested, Man!

Peace!

kEhYo
                      Thats a nice motor where did you get that? I'll search around for it.

Matt

Comment

• Since 1989...

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                        I made one mistake when I built it the first round and forgot you use Blue as North. So I broke it down rewound it. My motor laid out opposite of yours on the outer pole.

Its done and I will test it. I am building a regulated generator for the load so I do not have issues like David had. A friend of mine is test engineer and he looking into the math, so we can better understand the motors inductive reaction. We have similar math for transformers that I use that carry both legs of current. As seen here:
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post189528
                        Didn't you follow that thread? Hmm??? Its uncanny how much in common your motors have with my transformers.....Just a fluke I guess.

If taking my time to do it right is worth mocking I do not have to waste anymore time on it. You let me know? There are very few people who have joined who are even capable of testing a motor correctly.
                        And let me just go on and say it. There is no one here who can suggest improvements, No One!!!.

So when its together and tested I'll write it up. Not a minute before. I have gotten all the magical mystical BS I need for the rest year from you and your crowd of so called "Tesla Champions".

Matt

Hey, Listen and read ME,

I have been working on this Systems since 1989, and for ANY IGNORANT OUT THERE, that can NOT JUDGE, the amount of time invested on this WORK AND ART, YES ART, ART that is MIXED KNOWLEDGE of Years of long study, that MANY would ONLY DREAM of getting NEAR TO...

ALONG WITH HEAVY DUTY WORK IN LAB. Not TOYS, Not CRAPPY small miniature ****

Do you have an idea what it takes to build an animated prototype in a 12,000 USD Software like I have shown here...??

NOT IN AUTO CAD from AUTODESK....BUT in ANIMATED SOFTWARE CAD 3D, PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS, not 700.00 OR 1000.00 USD CRAP?

DO YOU?

I really do not think so...

Could you show Me, -AT LEAST- something, that EVEN GETS NEAR to My Complete Work Rendered HERE??

Just Show ME...Post it RIGHT HERE, NOW
                        You Tube is FREE, along with all other means of Broadcasting videos...Photos and the works...please do.
                        Go ahead, show me.

First "Your Appearance Debut Here", was a RANTING ONE...NO CLASS AT ALL...NOT EVEN A HELLO...

I have made "THE SAME THING" Eight Years ago...Bla, bla bla BS..but "it did not work"...
                        It "DID NOT WORK" just because it was ALL WRONG...that crappy diagram you have shown here, tells exactly why it would have never work. But I corrected it nicely, and I posted mine.

AND NOW, You have the AUDACITY, on this very right post above!!!...to "INSINUATE" that I have gone to your three Battery CRAP...and took...that **** transformer design???!!!

Can you tell the F***G difference??!!...

Let me tell you something Matt, if there is one thing that I can see very clear, Bro, is the you have BALLS, GUTS, to do that here at this moment...

But AM FED, AM FED as of now of You also...Thinking You are THE KING OF KINGS...You went to my other thread...The SAME **** ATTITUDE, Remember?

And as always had your BS ATTITUDE ALL TIME...AND I DO NOT LIKE IT!...AT ALL, ENTIENDES?

SO SHIP IN OR SHIP OUT, BRO...COME DOWN ON ME...OR GET OUT...IT IS A SIMPLE DEAL, CAPISCI?

And If You have NO IDEA what means the "last words", then leave your GRINGO Language and translate it..

I speak Four Languages, and I can see here a lot of Race Oriented crap...when all you speak is a poor distorted from original language...A Slang.
                        , A SLANG No Different than the CREOLE Spoken by Haitians, that came from their COLONY....The French...
                        I do NOT TRUST YOUR RESULTS EITHER MATT...Even if they would be superb...AND THAT IS...If it EVER GETS TO ROTATE...SPIN ITS SHAFT...Which I doubt much...

Your HEROE (May Be Thomas Alva Edison I suppose) was a THIEF of Patents, HE never created JACK ****...Was DC Battery lighting the entire US...One Electrical Pole right next to the other...and a burning Filament Light Bulb of a very poor yellowish crappy illumination...

DID YOU Look at TESLA'S ARC LAMPS??!!...THAT'S LIGHT!!!

If a SERBIAN, wouldn't have cross the OCEAN HERE, like Nikola Tesla did, YOU ALL would have NEVER , EVER,make THE POLY-PHASE GENERATION SYSTEMS...United States will still be in the DARKNESS...SIMPLE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

LEARN A BIT ABOUT YOUR TRUE U.S. HISTORY...Read WHO LIT UP the First A/C Place HERE in CHICAGO WORLD FAIR, IN 1896...Not Edison FOR SURE BRO.

All Thomas Alva Edison did...was Kill Animals IN PUBLIC, with TESLA's A/C., Poor Dogs, Cats and even an ELEPHANT ..(Videos are out there) To demonstrate how "bad" was A/C... Trying to establish HIS CRAPPY SYSTEMS. During The "WAR OF CURRENTS"...

So, resuming...do whatever you please I could NOT CARE LESS...
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hi Matt.
                          I got it from Polish ebay type site, the guy had only one.
                          It is a military grade servo motor rated at 3000 rpm 18 V

kEhYo
                          Last edited by kEhYo77; 07-18-2012, 04:17 PM.
                          “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• Winding Direction

Hello everyone. I just tested my motor and had bad results. Listen, this is important. I think I just made a classic mistake. UFO shows that each of the 5 vee coils must have a north and south outward facing pole when energized. The instructions also say each coil has to be wound in the same direction. Think about this hard. To have a north and south in the same coil the direction has to be all the same on the core, no matter what the core is. Just because the winding is in two sections it doesn't. I wound the first coil of the vee clockwise then moved over to the next set of notches and wound another coil in the same direction. All coils in the same direction right. I wound each winding clockwise. Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't the blue line be wound in one direction when working from the outside then the red in the opposite direction? Think of closing the vee so it isn't a vee anymore. If I wind all coils on all legs in the same direction, when I close the vee I have two north poles. I could be wrong and maybe everyone already knew this but if you wind all in the same direction you can get the motor to run but I was running at 5 volts and drawing 2.5 amps. I think it ran because of a slight offset in timing which could the push the offset stator around to the next position. I feel stupid if this is the case but I think it is. I thought I'd through the flag up right away just in case this is a misunderstood situation. Let me know what you think. Go ahead tell me I have poop for brains
                            John H

Comment

• THAT MOTOR IS NOT U.S Based

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                              Thats a nice motor where did you get that? I'll search around for it.

Matt

That MOTOR is EUROPEAN MADE, Probably German...for sure all you will ever find here in U.S. are CRAPPY CHINESE S**t. TAIWANESE based Market galore...
                              Commutators are made with the worst crappy mica that will crack by getting a cigarette lighter near to it...The Copper is so thin...that if hit with a tooth pick will come apart...
                              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                                Go ahead tell me I have poop for brains
                                John H
                                OK Dad Hav, you have poop for brains!
                                Last edited by IndianaBoys; 07-18-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X