Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ewizard...

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 79 (38 members and 41 guests)

That's right at the bottom of the page. It's been in that range the last couple days and for those who haven't noticed it much that's about 10 times what some of the most active threads on this forum normally have. This is too IMPORTANT to let things go South here. Most people sense it is important and want to continue. Please ignore the few who will always be present when things look promising and something threatens to change the dirty oily path we have been on for too long. I know some here simply want the motivation of proof to put in their time and money on a build. So they may agitate with their questions but it is your ballgame UFO so you call the shots and you create the focus for everyone who has decided this is real and very important. I think that is the majority here. Please don't let the few ruin it for everyone else. And the everyone else I'm talking about is not just the 79 here but the 7 Billion on this planet that need a better energy source than we are using now.

Hello Ewizard,

I am sorry, you have been a very nice gentleman here all time...

But I am NOT going to let this guys get away with this...However this time it will be "kind of different" it may take me a few days (sorry for that)....but I WILL FOR SURE TAKE MY"ITALIAN" REVENGE HERE, RIGHT HERE...

And again, I want to apologize to all those who were interested on this...I will see in a future...can't work like this...

sorry

Regards
    Ewizard

ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Squabbling only disrupts those who want to learn

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
      He doesn't know John, he just want to sound like he does. Bunch of Mumble....LOL

Matt
      G'Day to all those who have Differences of opinions
      Please make your sarcastic remarks by Private emails and do not disrupt this thread
      This is UFO's THREAD if you do not want to understand what he is at and learn by replicating Just Go somewhere Else

Kindest regards to all those who are interested in what UFO has to say

Trying to Wade through the rubbish that wastes time

Comment

• Originally posted by minoly
        When you punctuate a statement/question with a persons name in the manner you did (where I come from) it's as though you are belittling a person or challenging them (I also take this in the context of previous posts from you). Perhaps it is nothing to you then. Sorry you do not understand my posts - Redrichie got it.

Out of respect for UFO I will refrain from further jibber jabber.
        feel free to PM
        Patrick,

No, I think you just assumed I was attacking you. That's not fair.

OK, where I come from it's just a simple question. I wasn't trying to belittle or challenge you. If I had have asked "So how's it going Patrick?" would you have taken it the wrong way as well? Please read the question to yourself again, but this time in the tone I wrote it - "So what is JB's way producing if it is not producing power/torque Patrick?"

What do you mean by "I also take this in the context of previous posts from you"? Which posts are you referring to? I'd be more than happy to clear up any misunderstandings.

Gee, all I wanted to know was what you thought JB's method was doing if it was not producing usable power/torque. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. I am really interested in what you think about this question - that's all, no harm intended.

Just because this thread has deteriorated into a slanging match, it doesn't mean I was trying to be part of it.

John K.
        http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard
          Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 79 (38 members and 41 guests)
          This is too IMPORTANT to let things go South here.
          Most people sense it is important and want to continue.
          Hi UFO,

Im just one of those people who watch and listen. You dont know me but I know you and have been watching your posts for awhile. Ive always enjoyed your positive energy and creativity, I hope you dont let these naysayers take you down the wrong path. There is nothing at the bottom of that well.

Creativity is key. People who are stuck to knowledge of old will never see anything new. We have not scratched the surface of what is real in this universe. For anyone to think something is not possible, they are only fooling themselves. I have seen the impossible become real with my very own eyes...just not in this field.

@wonza I've also read your free energy thread and really appreciate your efforts. Those links you posted did look intriguing and im glad you took the time to replicate such basic setups. I never posted but like most we read and learn. Even if no one replies to you I hope you keep your thread updated. Many will still read.

I personally appreciate everyone who keeps a positive and open mind. Never in my life have I heard of negative creativity.
          Dont contribute by criticizing, contribute by being constructive!
          Last edited by jdodson; 07-18-2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• UFO Please don't reply to negitive posts...

Originally posted by mikec_ut View Post
            (hopefully we can get back to the disclosure)

I have just finished my second motor modification with about the same problem. The first one overheated but I think it was a manufacturing problem. Now for the second motor:
            I tested the unmodified motors and each of them unloaded with 12 volts applied it required about 240 milliamps.
            When I tested the modified motor unloaded with 12 volts (battery by the way) applied it required about 2.1 amps.

I did not verify the RPM on each motor but the modified motor did run at a much higher pitch, aka faster / more RPM
            This modified motor armature was rechecked and all of the windings passed, no shorts, no burned out, seems OK, but gets very hot (passed max amps) and I see the brushes do make a little spark.
            I verified that the armature does not contact the magnets in any way.

Questions:
            1. Have any of you with modified motors get over apms with no load.
            2. Should I be using a smaller wire with more turns to get the current down.
            3. Have I wired the armature incorrectly.
            4. Should I winding the armature in the other direction. (I did mine CW)
            5. Should I widen the gap between commutator contacts.
            6. Are the brushes too long which will allow the adjacent contacts in parallel too long. (reduce the resistance to draw too much current)

Any type of real answers would be helpful.

Thanks
            PS - my motor looks like all the other pictures that have been shown.
            Observation: checking the armatures coil continuity when the motor is fully constructed the DVM or VOM has a built in battery that energies the coils and as you rotate you can get some strange readings.
            Mike and all,

I had the exact same results. I made a video, but it did not come out
            well or with sound. So I plan to make another soon.
            My un-modified motor was running on 3 watts about 800 rpm 12.4v.
            Modified ran at near 3000 rpm at 21 watts and same 12.4 v. 14.3v output..
            But the modified motor has some vibration and binding in the bushings.
            It was not the best motor to convert. I picked up five different types and
            sized DC motors today, all with a way to modify with out cutting and re-attaching
            the two casings together. In my motor there is a slight miss allignment which
            has caused the motor to heat up as well.
            It allmost seems that we need less voltage to run it as a stock motor does.
            It also seems to run at less amps as time goes on. I don't mind tring this till
            I get it right. I can see other possibilities here as well.

It seems that there are alot of active users on this thread that want to look
            better than the one making suggestions. What a sad thing. Please get off this thread.
            It is allways easier for them to pull someone down than to lift them up.
            UFO has got the wheels turning and I will try what I have learned from his
            ideas and continue. He has just started to scrach the surface with the
            combinations and links to other machines. I beleive with a little more
            effort we can get this closer to what everyone is dreaming of.. Usefull Power.

I hope he can just egnore the others, don't respond to the negitive posts at all.

Mark

Comment

• Your posts

You guys know who you are and you know UFO. Befor I get to the point here, I want to tell you what I learned some 40 years ago. I was the bass player in a popular band and played all of the place. One day I was late for a show and the manager met me at the door and asked me to come and look thru the curtain and tell him how many people were out there. I guessed over 1000 and he then asked how late I was. I told him 15 minutes. He said, no, there are 1000 people who have waited for 15 minutes. You have waisted 10.4 days of human potential. Now to the point.

Those of you who UFO named should take all your posts off this thread. Why you ask? Because you have not contributed anything positive to this thread and wasted much of our time. But more to the point, as others read this thread for years to come, you will be waisting their time also not to mention letting much more people see and know just what kind of a ass*hole you were. I would think that if you were to do that and stay away, we could also edit out our comments. Just a thought. You have started a fire that will not stop until you stop it.
              Dana
              Last edited by prochiro; 07-18-2012, 03:09 AM.
              "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
              Nikola Tesla

Comment

• UFO Guru...
                You have exposed half the iceberg and captured an audience that wants to continue with this project..
                It would be a shame if the base of the iceberg is never revealed because of a few self centered idiots. We are ready to see whats in the rest of the iceberg. Stay cool.

Comment

• Great Knowledge

@ ufopolitics
                  There are PLENTY of us here that are quite interested in what you have to say. For each of us speaking out, there are a hundred or more silently wishing to see more from you.
                  @ trolls
                  One of the early hecklers told ufopolitics to "grow up" because he complained of the distraction, foolishly and obviously putting himself in the place of judge as to who was "grown up" and who wasn't. What "great knowledge." Sounds like a "Rugrats" episode.
                  I have been surrounded by "great knowers" all of my (now lengthy) life. Since I wasn't born with the "great knowledge" out of the womb I decided to study the words of great men who have been revered for, in some cases, thousands of years, in order to ...compete.
                  Here are the words from one of them:
                  If one who knows the all still feels a personal deficiency, he is COMPLETELY deficient.
                  Gospel of Thomas #67
                  Do you truly know the all? No? Hmm.
                  This isn't about religion, but rather about people who's opinions have been highly respected by a large portion of the population for a long time.
                  Perhaps you know that words such as the ones I quoted from Jesus are a bunch of nonsense. Perhaps you are right -- again. Perhaps we should all ignore Jesus and listen to your "great knowledge" instead. Time will tell if your precious nuggets are remembered thousands of years in the future, should humanity still be around.
                  Here's some more of that nonsense for you to consider:
                  Become passers-by
                  Gospel of Thomas #42
                  I try my best to heed that knowledge, only breaking stride here to come to ufopolitics defense amidst this madness. A mistake, I make them occasionally.
                  And Jesus isn't the only one alluding to the "great knowledge." Just off the top of my head I can quote other (truly) Great Masters who make the same statements. Here's a more contemporary example for those who aren't interested in that "old stuff":
                  It ain't the things we know that get us into trouble. It's the things we're SURE OF that just ain't so.
                  Mark Twain
                  I could go on and on with examples, they CLEARLY apply DIRECTLY to what's been going on here.
                  Your negative comments are really serving no POSITIVE benefit here to anyone except perhaps for that short-lived superior feeling you get when you post them. They only make ufopolitic's task more difficult and annoy the rest of us that DO wish to hear him out. Why are you so certain that we wish to hear your negative voice?
                  His information is doing no harm whatsoever to anyone. If you are indeed correct in your "great knowledge" the replicators will still learn some things, heck, I've learned alot from things that produced nothing at the time. The financial investment is pretty minimal, many spend much more on TV or beer.
                  It's not going fast enough for you? I understand. That's all I want too, somebody please show me how to take a handful of dirt and some sticks and make a flying saucer to take me into space. Tomorrow. Oh, and with complete specs from UL. That'd be great. (talk about growing up)
                  Now one of them complains that he had to shut off comments on his youtube videos??? Sounds like he's happy to dish it out but can't take the heat himself, hmm. Typical. (he did by the way, I tried to post a nice unrelated comment on one of his videos before all this, they were already shut off). Maybe that "passerby" thing is sounding more plausible?
                  Please, do us all a favor and become a passerby, it'll be better for everyone, even you.

Comment

• Oh boy..

Finally got my RS motors and ready to rewire them, and I read all this! Diagrams, photos - gone!.. I dont have the wiring diagram now.

I haven't posted yet, but have been reading EVERY post in UFO's threads with great excitement. I can certainly understand his decision to pull the plug here because of the inevitable idiots that show up, but what a loss for everyone.

UFO, you have my respect and admiration for your efforts and disclosure. Thank you. Just wish I could proceed!!

Comment

• An eye for an eye leaves us all blind

Hi folks, Hi UFOpolitics, if it is even you still typing these latest replies on the keyboard.
                      If it is you, the only thing you can control is yourself.
                      All others opinions, words or actions should be allowed for unconditionally and you will see them dissolve away, if one is acting in true integrity.
                      I am grateful that you have shared freely your works and should you decide or not to continue sharing your creative endeavors, I will still be grateful for the act of sharing freely.
                      peace love light
                      tyson

Comment

• Absolutely you are doing wrong...

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        OK, data to report.

This is with BOTH motors connected to a standard motor as generator.
                        Standard motor 12,204 rpm at .82 amps and 12.3 volts
                        When the generator was put under load the amp usage jumped to 1.4 and the rpms dropped to 10,200 (That's a 58% increase in amp draw)
                        Generator output 7.2 volts at 7 amps under load of Sylvania 211-2 bulb attached to generator.

Modified motor 14862 rpm at 1.9 amps and 12.3 volts
                        Output from modified motor (not the generator) was 5.6 volts (not under load) and never got to measure amps.

When I applied the same light bulb as a load on the generator with the modified motor running it, the primary (modified) motor went up in smoke. As you will note on the package of the unmodified motor, the max amps for this little motor are 1.98 and I was at 1.9 without a load on the generator. When I applied a load, poof. One modified motor up in smoke. Since the standard motor had a 58% amp draw increase when the load was added to the generator, we COULD hypothesize that a 58% increase in amp draw (which would bring it up to 3 amps) is what smoked the motor, but I am not going to deal in conjecture while trying to accumulate data. I could also hypothesize that I shorted a wire, I wound the motor incorrectly, or any number of other issues.

I WANT to assume that POSSIBLY I did something wrong in the construction of my modified motor, therefore I will be testing another one as soon as I have it together.

These are not my opinions. These are the facts. I am doing my very best to accurately test what we have here and I hope some of you will do the same.

You are simply overloading that little Motor!!!

I mean, may as well connect a 120V 30Watts incandescent bulb...

That kind of Motor was never meant to be "THE HEAD TEST TO APPROVE OR NOT MY DISCLOSURE HERE"

WTF AUTHORIZE THAT??

WHERE IS MATT'S BOSCH LOOK ALIKE?
                        That I gave HIM SPECIFICALLY TO HIM the spec's plan's to Wind it?

He is "still" working on it??

Wasn 't he a heavy tough go baby go??

what happened?

I WOUNDED TURNED THAT MOTOR IN ONE F NIGHT!!...AND HAVE IT RUNNING PERFECT AND MOUNTED ON BIKE NEXT MORNING.

PURE BS

THAT'S ALL IT IS
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• warning

@All, please be respectful in your posts or the thread will be locked.

This is just a friendly reminder of the forum rules:

"You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:

1. is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;"

Thank you!
                          Energetic Forum Administrator
                          http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

• Tell ME WHAT SPEC'S YOU NEED i SEND IT WRITE TO ME

Originally posted by netpoint View Post
                            Finally got my RS motors and ready to rewire them, and I read all this! Diagrams, photos - gone!.. I dont have the wiring diagram now.

I haven't posted yet, but have been reading EVERY post in UFO's threads with great excitement. I can certainly understand his decision to pull the plug here because of the inevitable idiots that show up, but what a loss for everyone.

UFO, you have my respect and admiration for your efforts and disclosure. Thank you. Just wish I could proceed!!

Tell ME WHAT SPEC'S YOU NEED i SEND IT WRITE TO ME
                            OK

Comment

• Lock It Now...that's What I Want

Originally posted by admin View Post
                              @All, please be respectful in your posts or the thread will be locked.

This is just a friendly reminder of the forum rules:

"You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:

1. is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;"

Thank you!

MANY WERE JUST LIKE THAT...

ABUSIVE, THREATENING HARMFUL, OFFENSIVE DEFAMATORY...OBJECTIONABLE...AND YOU DID NOTHING?

READ THEIR COMMENTS...

ERFINDER
                              BARBOSI
                              FARMHAND

LOCK IT NOW...THAT'S WHAT I WANT

DIDN'T AARON READ MY COMMENT?

WHY YOU COME SO LATE?

AND NOT WHEN WE NEEDED YOU?

NOW YOU ARE GONNA GET IT WITH US HERE?

LET ME KNOW NOW
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-18-2012, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• ufo, good luck with your endeavour. Make sure you won't scam people out of it.
                                Here is something from Tesla (the guy you love so much):
                                Sometimes they call me a dreamer, because I do not capitalize these inventions, start in manufacturing and make a big fortune.
                                That is not what I care to do. I want to go further in this great mystery of wireless power, and if I am busy making money I cannot devote my best abilities to inventions that will be in use when grown.
                                Last edited by barbosi; 07-18-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X