My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my personal opinion:

FARMHAND, I never read his posts They are generally long winded and always leave you with more questions than answers.

BARBOSI, He does not count he has never contributed anything to any discussion.

ERFINDER He comes up with good theories but I think he jumped in to this thread without reading it from the beginning.

DAD HAV Don't know who he is.

Lamar, Good with theories but I don't think he knows one end of the screw driver from the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Ok Dad Hav,

No problems, I will do it myself...in time.

Thanks anyways

Regards

Ufopolitics
      UFO. It seems this thread has turned into the outlet for everyones frustrations. When you think about it there is everything out there from the $10.00's worth of RS motors to the $10,00.00 Ferris wheel or however much it costs. Anyone can jump in there any place they want, but the fact remains, this has been going on for over 30 years and certainly more when you consider Tesla and I think people are just getting tired. And did I mention frustrated? I have to give you credit for trying to put everything you believe in, when it comes to this project, right up front and not tell people they have to find some special process or connection or something by themselves. It takes a lot of nerve to do what you're doing here. I couldn't do it myself. I had to turn off comments on some of my videos. It doesn't seem to matter what you know or do or post or describe or draw, theirs always someone who will complain about it. And you are right about one thing, some of them have no credentials what-so-ever to even open their mouth. I always look to see if a person has a professional profile or show they have talent. If they do then I pay a little more attention to what they say. I wish you and everyone would take a deep breath and get back on track. Why this technology hasn't been taken advantage of since the days of Tesla I don't know but so far I only have 10 bucks invested to learn a little more about why that might be.
      John H.

Comment

• That's right folks tell these sh*tbags, what you think of them They are trash, who try to ride the coat-tails of big men.

Your standing up for Tesla, when you stand here.

This is the UFO channel, not DAD hav sh*t for brains.

I'd love to send ER to the ER.

Thug

Comment

• Hey Barbosi,

Your a bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterBlaster View Post
            This is my personal opinion:

FARMHAND, I never read his posts They are generally long winded and always leave you with more questions than answers.

BARBOSI, He does not count he has never contributed anything to any discussion.

ERFINDER He comes up with good theories but I think he jumped in to this thread without reading it from the beginning.

DAD HAV Don't know who he is.

Lamar, Good with theories but I don't think he knows one end of the screw driver from the other.
            That would be DadHav without a space and all you need to do is type that in any browser to find out who I am. I don't know you either and if all you do is critique other's I don't care to know you. Where can we find out who you are? What have you contributed here?
            John H.

Comment

• Hey dadhav shi* for brains, can you put fish in those tanks you got there in your vids.

Comment

• It runs

I got the RS motor rewound and working. My fat fingers had a time of the small rotor but 'got er done' (+_+)

UFO Thanks for sharing

Mike Klimesh
                Live to experiment, Experiment to live (+_+)

Comment

• Chill

Good Morning,

Thank you very much UFO for all your works. I have follow your threads for the past 4 months on the side lines, like so many others.

PLEASE DON'T GO.

It's only 4 guys who are giving you a headache, as you said in the other thread "My Motors got me to Tap into Radiant Energy", you would controll when you would reply and set the rules. Same applies here.

I'm Italian background, and we can get hot under the collar when everyone won't follow. You can ignore them and it is hard to ignore but there is a bigger picture in this from you to the vast majority.

I'm so looking forward to the carbon wire models you will put out.

Comment

• To All Those Geniuses...

Show Me Something?

Something I Could Really Say A Big "wow"!!!

Where Is It??

Bs, Bluff

Toys...

Crap

SECOND HAND CRITICS...

50 Cents Deals
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-18-2012, 01:37 AM.
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hey UFO,

Dadhav sh*t for brains, and his .00003 hp fishtank.

Comment

• Ufo

We all see what and who is the problem here and you, UFO, have named them. Why not finish what we started and agree that anyone on your **** list will recieve no responce. If we violate this then we will probably be on the list also. UFO, look at the people who are learning so much and see the many years most of us have put to this task and been led in circles. You are the first person in 136 years who stood up and did the right thing. You are the first person in 136 years who found the secrets and did not keep them to theirselves. You do need a rest and we can see that. This forum needs a rest and we can deal with that. You have deserved much more than you got from us and I for one and Bob for two have not and will not give up on you. We will chase you to the ends of the world, but that is just the point. Witches will also follow so it makes no sence to move to another town. You have stood up tall for everyone here and we believe in you.

Dana, Your Friend
                        Friends can get this done togeather.
                        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Liliputians have retreated

Where are all the cockroaches,now.
                          Come on dick wads lets see how clever you really are.

I'm just a thug.

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                            We all see what and who is the problem here and you, UFO, have named them. Why not finish what we started and agree that anyone on your **** list will recieve no responce. If we violate this then we will probably be on the list also. UFO, look at the people who are learning so much and see the many years most of us have put to this task and been led in circles. You are the first person in 136 years who stood up and did the right thing. You are the first person in 136 years who found the secrets and did not keep them to theirselves. You do need a rest and we can see that. This forum needs a rest and we can deal with that. You have deserved much more than you got from us and I for one and Bob for two have not and will not give up on you. We will chase you to the ends of the world, but that is just the point. Witches will also follow so it makes no sence to move to another town. You have stood up tall for everyone here and we believe in you.

Dana, Your Friend
                            Friends can get this done togeather.

Ditto !!!!!

Comment

• I hate wasting time on these pukes too. But I hate them and it's kind of fun when it's so easy.

These are the kids who got picked on by everyone when they were young, nobody liked them. They use thier intellect to try and feel superior, when in fact they are weak.

Small little men, liliputians, hiding behind their pseudo intellect, hoping no one will know. But we really do know.

Thug

Comment