X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wound up and ready to go

Originally posted by Les_K View Post
    I know... everybody is talking and few building

Just remember I'm wanting to see one hour flight times on the quadcopter...

Les
    Ha, I'm WOUND UP AND READY TO GO. This might be so powerful that I just put one motor on the quad and a belt drive going to all the resit of the propellers.
    John H.

Comment

• You are on Dad...

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
      Ha, I'm WOUND UP AND READY TO GO. This might be so powerful that I just put one motor on the quad and a belt drive going to all the resit of the propellers.
      John H.
      Keep your "Irony" Dad Hav...I love it!
      You just won a nice place on that list...
      Help them all to get there...where they are "expecting" to go...

Let's see if you could get out of your Machine Shop...and do it...

Relax
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I am really, really sorry for this...

Mainly to all those that were interested in my Thread here and others...

I am going to request the closure of THIS AND ALL OTHER THREADs that I have opened here ASAP.

I already deleted all my Photo-bucket data empty, even though images are still there, they will go very soon...still on de-populated stage and on Cache..

There is not a Moderation of ANY of this Threads, against all this stupid people.

So am leaving to another one or to my own, where there is a better care with people that come here with clean and honest desires to make a change...disclosing for free their knowledge experiences and developments...this should not happen here.

All this frustrated pieces of crap, are free here to go from post to post , from thread to thread...and even open their own crap all over this place...and inject and vomit their disgusting poison...and stinking diarrhea all over .

I have never seen a scientific place so full of so many of this poor souls...

Sorry about it

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• UFO, There are some people who despite all their knowledge and history of posting on various forums I call "Fossils" simply because all the theories they have put forward has only been theories. The motor design you illustrated was a breath of fresh air and what is more, you gave credit to it's original designer Tesla. Now the fossils have always been idolizing Tesla but never saw what you saw.

Anyway, we have a more serious battle a foot so don't take the negative posts personal. This is your thread and you take it where you like.

I have my motors and soon will replicate your 5 pole motor.

Much regards.

Comment

• One thing you need to remember about what I reported. I connected two wires to the modified motor and used the shaft from it to run the generator. I did not loop the voltage the modified motor is producing back into the motor as UFO shows in his wiring schematic. I will certainly do that on the next go round. I had intended to run a load off the generator and then ANOTHER test with that circuit looped, but I didn't get that far. The motor died on me. So in all fairness, this was NOT a test of the completed circuit UFO has given us. It was just a test of a motor wound with larger wire in a different configuration than the standard motor...not a test of his circuit/motor combination. I will keep at it, and will be looking for a power supply.

Dave
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• To Aaron Murakami

Aaron, please as the creator of this thread I need you to close it ASAP
              as also all others...

I will try to delete all my posts by hand, since a "Bulk Option is not available.

THANKS

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Address Member Barbosi

Originally posted by MasterBlaster View Post
                UFO, There are some people who despite all their knowledge and history of posting on various forums I call "Fossils" simply because all the theories they have put forward has only been theories. The motor design you illustrated was a breath of fresh air and what is more, you gave credit to it's original designer Tesla. Now the fossils have always been idolizing Tesla but never saw what you saw.

Anyway, we have a more serious battle a foot so don't take the negative posts personal. This is your thread and you take it where you like.

I have my motors and soon will replicate your 5 pole motor.

Much regards.
                Please address Member BARBOSI,

He wrote:

The Dopeler Effect: the tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
                So am pretty sure He will have a MUCH BETTER IDEA FOR YOU ALL

Regards

Comment

• UFO, please don't go! Please continue to share you knowledge with those who want to listen. Don't make everyone suffer for just the few people who refuse to listen.

Comment

• Hey Ufo!

Please remember that for every barking idiot, you have at least of ten reading, enjoying, silent members as well!

Do not let your spirit go down!

F*ck them and change the world!

Comment

• They Are All Pussies...

Originally posted by Cherryman View Post
                      Hey Ufo!

Please remember that for every barking idiot, you have at least of ten reading, enjoying, silent members as well!

Do not let your spirit go down!

F*ck them and change the world!
                      I address them all privately...they NEVER ANSWERED BACK...JUST LITTLE GIRLS, CRYING LIKE BABIES.

PUAGH!!

DISGUSTING BACTERIA, MICROBES OF THE WORST VIRUSES...LIKE NIKOLA TESLA CALL THEM ALL...UN CAPABLES OF NOTHING MORE THAN CRITICIZE, TO RANT, TO CREATE DAMAGE...THA;T ALL

AND THEY ARE "ONLINE" BUT MAY BE VERY SCARED AND TREMBLING SWEAT., PUSSYCATS

Comment

• UFO.......take the high road and just ignore the negative comments.

You are spending way too much time defending, and not enough time teaching those of us who want to hear EVERYTHING you have to say.

Love your videos and ideas, please keep up the good work!

By the way, I have a Waterjet machine if there are any custom parts you need made. Just supply me with the material and the CAD, and the rest will be no charge!

Bobo

Comment

• Still tuned in.

UFO,

Just want to take a moment to say I am still here as well, still listening and learning. I keep quiet most of the time, I have a preference towards listening and reflection, I am still participating but just getting started.

You inspired me to purchase an oscilloscope and setup a personal electronics workspace with all the bits and pieces, so, here we go. I hope to see you on the other side.

cheers friend,
                          matt

Comment

• Farmhand and the Liliputians launch offensive

Hey DADHAV (dad hav sh*t for brains, ha ha)

You do have a nice build, but I wouldn't build the twinki piece of sh*t.

Looks expensive, and anal.

This is shop man, you geeks need to leave.
                            The boys here want the big toys.

Hey Matty boy, in case you didn't know.... you can buy solar battery rechargers already, what you wasting your time for, why even bother, pathetic.

And farmhand, don't you got some livestock to impregnate, or plants to talk to, or anything else.

But what do I know, I'm just a thug.

UFO,

You brought the war to them and your winning. Please stop responding to them, they are the only ones who give a sh*t what they think.
                            Everyone I know is laughing there asses off at those poor, dumb, fools.
                            And trying to build your motorsThat last video was fantastic, is there anything left to disclose, I cant imagine you have more.
                            Take a break UFO, and watch the battle, you've already won the war.
                            I just know, you know.

To everyone else, who wants to win this war. Build victory.
                            AND Please go to the websites of these geeks and torment the sh*t out of them.
                            go to Dad Hav youtube, go to matts forum and disrupt it , be as ignorant as these little men are being, these liliputians. Once I leave here thats where I'm a going.

Take the fight to them

Thug

Comment

• Hi Ufo,

It would be a great loss to those who are replicating your work and trying to learn from you if you were to go.

I would like to ask while I still can how the stator coil is wound. Maybe you have a diagram.
                              I expect it would be north south separated in the middle?
                              Does there need to be such a wide opening on the sides?
                              Is it best to cover the whole periphery of the rotor?

Please reconsider, there are many here who really appreciate all your hard work.

If you still decide to go, a big thank you anyway. I really appreciate what you have shown us.

Warm regards friend,

netica

Comment

• System Searching...

SYSTEM SEARCHING FOR ALL THIS GREAT THREADS THIS "GENIUSES" HAVE EVER CREATED ON SITE:

BARBOSI: SORRY NO RESULTS, MEMBER DO NOT HAVE ANY THREADS

ERFINDER: THREADS HAVE "EVER" OPEN:

Bedini SG/Window Hybrid(s) - Converting off the shelf AC and DC Motors

System Results:Thread was opened on 2-17-11
                                Total Posts:0000000003
                                Thread abandoned for lack of interest

Comment

Working...
                                X