My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, data to report.

This is with BOTH motors connected to a standard motor as generator.
    Standard motor 12,204 rpm at .82 amps and 12.3 volts
    When the generator was put under load the amp usage jumped to 1.4 and the rpms dropped to 10,200 (That's a 58% increase in amp draw)
    Generator output 7.2 volts at 7 amps under load of Sylvania 211-2 bulb attached to generator.

Modified motor 14862 rpm at 1.9 amps and 12.3 volts
    Output from modified motor (not the generator) was 5.6 volts (not under load) and never got to measure amps.

When I applied the same light bulb as a load on the generator with the modified motor running it, the primary (modified) motor went up in smoke. As you will note on the package of the unmodified motor, the max amps for this little motor are 1.98 and I was at 1.9 without a load on the generator. When I applied a load, poof. One modified motor up in smoke. Since the standard motor had a 58% amp draw increase when the load was added to the generator, we COULD hypothesize that a 58% increase in amp draw (which would bring it up to 3 amps) is what smoked the motor, but I am not going to deal in conjecture while trying to accumulate data. I could also hypothesize that I shorted a wire, I wound the motor incorrectly, or any number of other issues.

I WANT to assume that POSSIBLY I did something wrong in the construction of my modified motor, therefore I will be testing another one as soon as I have it together.

These are not my opinions. These are the facts. I am doing my very best to accurately test what we have here and I hope some of you will do the same.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello and good morning dear Erfinder,

[IMG][/IMG]

I was expecting you at any time, but I never thought "your debut" here... would be so "smooth" may I say?

My dear friend, I notice that you have not seen my video at all...

Mainly, the first thing that if, you could....kindly allow me to say...

In my video... ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT...

The first Two Minutes (2:0) and Thirty Seconds (30) of it...(2:30)Min

I, dedicated my entire Research...to DR NIKOLA TESLA...

Read First My LEGAL DISCLAIMER...Where I use DR NIKOLA TESLA's Patent Images as a nice blended background...

I had the pleasure to Upload this video to You Tube, exactly right ON

Tesla's Birthday...July 10th ...
      Look at Video Upload Date...

Also at the end...I complete my dedication to Dr. Nikola Tesla...

I have never said...it was MY PATENT, nor my Claims..anywhere on this thread, or in My Videos...But an Original Tesla great Art..from 1888..

I have cited a Copy of the Patent, Yellow High Lighted, and underlined in RED...
      At the Specific statements, where Tesla mentions His very Specific Design Claims, related to Independently Connected Pairs of Coils or Groups thereof...

Now, I am just "a random guy"...that took his time to put it all together for you all to enjoy and reproduce...In order that you were able to see it all as a whole, hoping I did a pretty fair Honor to Nikola Tesla...since His Art is not taught at all in any EE School of our Planet

Thanks

Ufopolitics
      That patent describes an AC rotating field generator, it uses AC in the field
      and it produces AC from the armature. I don't think it has much to do with
      a dynamotor or a DC motor. Everything is placed symmetrically.

It's a rotating field AC generator.

Dynamo Electric Machine Patent

Cheers

EDIT: Correction maybe lumpy DC does come from the exciter, and it is
      possible to convert the output to DC by the use a different take off.

Last edited by Farmhand; 07-17-2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics
        Hello Dad Hav,

Very nice set-up there Dad Hav!!

Now, I have a couple of "Modes" for you whenever you give it a generous try to my Machines, if may I suggest...

I have prepared two Modes for you to test both of My Output possibilities, since My Asymmetric Machines offer connections other Arrangements can not...

I watch your video above, and since You've tried that connection, between Motor and Generator, not successful on Symmetrical as expected, I added at Second Mode, where you will be connecting just as you did on this video, plus my suggested in previous diagram, to save you time looking for image, since such busy thread, I facilitated by loading Image right here for you...

I must remind you that I have set the Input-Output connections as coming from linear sides of Embodiments, for sake of simplicity, however, this R/S Motors render it diagonally in reality. I also stated this on Diagram in Red.

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

[IMG][/IMG]
        Dear UFO. I'm surprised you still send me kind regards. It looks like there is still a chance we can get along. Thank you for taking the time with the illustrations. The thing I don't understand about the drawings is though: Do you expect that I would ever make two of these motors! Ha, I got Ya for a minute on that one. Or course I could if I where happy with what I saw on the first one, or I could send mine along to someone while I convert something a little more appropriate. I did realize that there would be a few connection options to play with with two motors. The video I made was only a quick reference for comparison but I foolishly forgot to check the RPM. Oh well.
        John H.

Comment

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
          Dear UFO. I'm surprised you still send me kind regards. It looks like there is still a chance we can get along. Thank you for taking the time with the illustrations. The thing I don't understand about the drawings is though: Do you expect that I would ever make two of these motors! Ha, I got Ya for a minute on that one. Or course I could if I where happy with what I saw on the first one, or I could send mine along to someone while I convert something a little more appropriate. I did realize that there would be a few connection options to play with with two motors. The video I made was only a quick reference for comparison but I foolishly forgot to check the RPM. Oh well.
          John H.
          Ok Dad Hav,

No problems, I will do it myself...in time.

Thanks anyways

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            OK, data to report.

This is with BOTH motors connected to a standard motor as generator.
            Standard motor 12,204 rpm at .82 amps and 12.3 volts
            When the generator was put under load the amp usage jumped to 1.4 and the rpms dropped to 10,200 (That's a 58% increase in amp draw)
            Generator output 7.2 volts at 7 amps under load of Sylvania 211-2 bulb attached to generator.

Modified motor 14862 rpm at 1.9 amps and 12.3 volts
            Output from modified motor (not the generator) was 5.6 volts (not under load) and never got to measure amps.

When I applied the same light bulb as a load on the generator with the modified motor running it, the primary (modified) motor went up in smoke. As you will note on the package of the unmodified motor, the max amps for this little motor are 1.98 and I was at 1.9 without a load on the generator. When I applied a load, poof. One modified motor up in smoke. Since the standard motor had a 58% amp draw increase when the load was added to the generator, we COULD hypothesize that a 58% increase in amp draw (which would bring it up to 3 amps) is what smoked the motor, but I am not going to deal in conjecture while trying to accumulate data. I could also hypothesize that I shorted a wire, I wound the motor incorrectly, or any number of other issues.

I WANT to assume that POSSIBLY I did something wrong in the construction of my modified motor, therefore I will be testing another one as soon as I have it together.

These are not my opinions. These are the facts. I am doing my very best to accurately test what we have here and I hope some of you will do the same.
            Hello. It's good to see you're doing some serious testing but maybe I can make a suggestion. If you're gonna do a lot of experimenting you might want to think of a power supply that has current limiting. I got the two Lambda supplies I use in my videos for $87.00 I rarely get a hot wire since I got them. Just dial in the current limit you don't want to exceed, or maybe you could use a simple in line fuse. Sorry to hear about that setback.
            John H.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
              That patent describes an AC rotating field generator, it uses AC in the field
              and it produces AC from the armature. I don't think it has much to do with
              a dynamotor or a DC motor. Everything is placed symmetrically.

It's a rotating field AC generator.

Dynamo Electric Machine Patent

Cheers

PATENT #390 414 CLAIMS

1-THE COMBINATION WITH A CONVERTER HAVING INDEPENDENT ENERGIZING COILS, OF A CONTINUOUS OR DIRECT CURRENT DYNAMO OR MAGNETO MACHINE AND INTERMEDIATE CIRCUITS PERMANENTLY CONNECTED AT SUITABLE POINTS TO THE INDUCED OR GENERATING COILS OF THE GENERATOR, AS HEREIN SET FORTH.

THE COMBINATION WITH A CONVERTER HAVING INDEPENDENT ENERGIZING CIRCUITS, OF A CONTINUOUS OR DIRECT CURRENT GENERATOR PROVIDED WITH CONTINUOUS COLLECTING-RINGS CONNECTED IN DERIVATION TO THE ARMATURE COILS TO FORM THE TERMINALS OF CIRCUITS CORRESPONDING TO THOSE OF THE CONVERTER, AS HEREIN SET FORTH.

THE SCOPE OF ANY PATENT LEGAL PROTECTION IN THE PLANET EARTH, RELAYS MAINLY, ON ITS CLAIMS DESCRIPTION, NOT ON A GRAPHIC OR IMAGE.
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-17-2012, 10:14 PM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Yes UFO I did already correct myself. Then it is a dynamotor you are making ?

Cheers

Comment

• Supporter

Don't let these guys get up your nose.........Take a break......these guys are probaby getting to pay to annoy........

Originally posted by Ufopolitics
                  YOU GUYS ARE WASTING MY TIME AND MY PATIENCE.

..BUT MAY BE ONE DAY WE ALL MEET IN PERSON...AND THEN LET'S SEE IF YOU BEHAVE THE SAME WAYS!!!

I BET YOU DON'T, I BETT ALL THIS BRAVERY, AND COURAGE AND CRAP IS JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE VERY FAR FROM ME...AND HIDING BEHIND A F** SCREEN LIKE A PUSSYCAT..BUT DEEP INSIDE YOU ARE ALL LIKE LITTLE GIRLS, VERY LITTLE AND FAR OF WHAT A REAL MAN TAKES TO PORTRAY

AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL YOUR BULL****!!

YOUR EGO, AMBITION, GREED, EGOCENTRIC PERSONALITIES, EGGSHELL SHORT MINDED BRAINS, DEDICATED TO INSIGNIFICANT SMALL CRAP, THAT HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING "INTERESTING" IN YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE ON THIS PLANET...IS WHAT HAVE US ALL LIKE WE ARE NOW, A PIECE OF **** OIL BASED CRAP...

AND FOR THOSE THAT GOT MY IP, KNOW AND ARE SENDING ALL BS THREATS , KNOW THAT I AM A WEAPON CARRIER HOLDER WUIITH LEGAL PERMITS AND ALSO A LOVER OF ALL KINDS OF AMMUNITOON...AND AM NO F*** PIECE OF EASY CAKE TO DIGEST!!

SO COME FOR ME ANY F***G TIME YOU DESIRE AM READY!!!

REALLY HAVE ME FED UP...

I AM ****ING SERIOUS!

Comment

• Originally posted by phrao View Post
                    Don't let these guys get up your nose.........Take a break......these guys are probaby getting to pay to annoy........
                    I agree, don't let them get to you, just ignore them. You're doing some great work here, and it's appreciated by many many more people than that of the haters.

That said, as impressive as your videos are I still want to withhold judgement on whether this can be truly OU, and until I see can see something that is self running, but that's just me. I'm not saying it's not true or anything of the sort, I REALLY hope it is! Like when I saw those self running magnet motors in my thread, I had to replicate it before I got to excited just to see if they worked (which they didn't). I don't think there's anything wrong with honest questions about how we get this to reach OU.

I think I understand the theory behind this, but I'm no expert by any means, but I'm doing my best to learn more. Though people do need more evidence to see if this is OU, I don't think that's an unfair thing to ask, and I guess not everyone wants to or has the means to replicate this. For those people, they have to rely on the reports of others to replicate this.

Now back to my progress:

I've just got the modified RS motor hooked up and to my amazement it actually span (My amazement comes from the fact that this is my first attempt at every recoiling/building a motor)

However, I must have something wrong in my setup. The motor ran with very little torch, and very quickly my 9V batter started to get HOT! So I disconnected it and never even bothered to take any readings as that doesn't sound right to me.

Thanks again UFO

Comment

• UFO, I am not afraid of s#1t. And I haven't seen anything wrong with anything you have done or posted. It is your rigt to do so. In he event (which I'm not saying you are) you were to mislead anyone it is your right. Out can do that. e you telling me you are receiving personal threats through your IP? Please post post them. I swear to everything if this is true I will never post or even read a single thing on this forum again. I will never look at another product that is advertised here and I will cancel any services associated with this forum. Here that moderators?I suggest investigations are issued if this is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by redrichie View Post
                        UFO, I am not afraid of s#1t. And I haven't seen anything wrong with anything you have done or posted. It is your rigt to do so. In he event (which I'm not saying you are) you were to mislead anyone it is your right. Out can do that. e you telling me you are receiving personal threats through your IP? Please post post them. I swear to everything if this is true I will never post or even read a single thing on this forum again. I will never look at another product that is advertised here and I will cancel any services associated with this forum. Here that moderators?I suggest investigations are issued if this is true.
                        It is not from this Forum redrichie..no, not from here

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics
                          LET'S MEET?
                          DOO YOU THINK WE COULD?
                          What do you hope to achieve through meeting someone who wants to see measurable results of devices that are claimed to be able to save the world or whatever? You are going to bring them to your lab and personally show them everything? Ah of course, that would make perfect sense
                          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by redrichie View Post
                            UFO, I am not afraid of s#1t. And I haven't seen anything wrong with anything you have done or posted. It is your rigt to do so. In he event (which I'm not saying you are) you were to mislead anyone it is your right. Out can do that. e you telling me you are receiving personal threats through your IP? Please post post them. I swear to everything if this is true I will never post or even read a single thing on this forum again. I will never look at another product that is advertised here and I will cancel any services associated with this forum. Here that moderators?I suggest investigations are issued if this is true.
                            If he is getting threats (please do post them Ufo) they might not have necessarily got them from his IP through mods on the forum, so I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. Ufo has posted his personal email on this forum a few times, and that's open to anon users (btw, Ufo that's never a good idea, it opens you up to all kinds of spam bots to say the least). They also could have gotten his IP from his webserver, though it might not be his home PC IP, but that's an easy thing to do. Either way it would not directly translate to an email address from an IP.

Comment

• Thanks UFO,

I'm going to try with the three coil than.

Should i solder the brush poles together?

Tomorrow i'm going to find a solution for adding the other set of brushes at the other side...

Regards

Sebosfato

Comment

• Need an Answer

(hopefully we can get back to the disclosure)

I have just finished my second motor modification with about the same problem. The first one overheated but I think it was a manufacturing problem. Now for the second motor:
                                I tested the unmodified motors and each of them unloaded with 12 volts applied it required about 240 milliamps.
                                When I tested the modified motor unloaded with 12 volts (battery by the way) applied it required about 2.1 amps.

I did not verify the RPM on each motor but the modified motor did run at a much higher pitch, aka faster / more RPM
                                This modified motor armature was rechecked and all of the windings passed, no shorts, no burned out, seems OK, but gets very hot (passed max amps) and I see the brushes do make a little spark.
                                I verified that the armature does not contact the magnets in any way.

Questions:
                                1. Have any of you with modified motors get over apms with no load.
                                2. Should I be using a smaller wire with more turns to get the current down.
                                3. Have I wired the armature incorrectly.
                                4. Should I winding the armature in the other direction. (I did mine CW)
                                5. Should I widen the gap between commutator contacts.
                                6. Are the brushes too long which will allow the adjacent contacts in parallel too long. (reduce the resistance to draw too much current)

Any type of real answers would be helpful.

Thanks
                                PS - my motor looks like all the other pictures that have been shown.
                                Observation: checking the armatures coil continuity when the motor is fully constructed the DVM or VOM has a built in battery that energies the coils and as you rotate you can get some strange readings.

Comment

Working...
                                X