No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you ufopolitics for all you have shared. I hope you can release everything you know as quick as possible to stop the powers that be from visiting you. If everbody knows what you do, you will not be visited like romero was. please take care and thank you again for your great knowledge

ron48

Comment

• Replication Video

Hello Ufo and all,

This is a video of my 5 pole asymmetric motor replication
      It can be found here Replication of Ufopolitics 5 pole asymmetric motor by netica. Video 3 - YouTube

netica

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        Hmmm, By the time I made the mods on the lithe motor, there was not enough shaft sticking out to connect anything to. So can't connect to another motor or run any kind of load. I now have three other little motors besides the modified one, so could do all kinds of things, but unless I can attach to the shaft of the modified motor, I am a little stumped. Can't even measure the rpm's. Does anyone else have a shaft that is sticking out at all? Any suggestions guys?

Dave
        Turion,

What about completely pressing out the shaft from the sacrificed motor and then pressing the shaft halfway out of the good motor. Then insert the new shaft in half way? May need to glue both shafts. If that works, it opens up an easy way to do multiple hookups as UfoPolitics has laid out.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          Good morning John,

I have done that in other Models, You are right about Series connection between Stator Fields and Armature Coils...So, I will tell you the way I have done it and why...it is a great question for TODAY...

I have been able to move the Asymmetrical Armature just by Pulsing the Stator Fields and simultaneously, the Brushes Input, but in Parallel, this way signal gets evenly distributed at both Machine Circuits, not having to suffer the Coils resistance or get noise from EM (Electro-Magnetic...NOT Electro-Motive)Fields...

The Parallel connection between Stator-Armature is also more suitable, in further disclosure I will make on a different type of Asymmetric Stator concept...where I will show my Model open...no Frame covered, running...and "No Two Field Coils" like you've said...I'm sick of Symmetry!!!...

And finally my Dear Friend, there, I will close the Loop...The Loop between my first Post here...where we were "the "silly guys" lighting up "not that great of a deal"... CFL,s and Neon's...with a single Coil and a couple of diodes...watching like little kids...that little beautiful Purple-White Plasma light...

Well, We ALL, will see "The Bigger Picture" then...

We are getting close to the end, my friend, and I feel a great relief being able to complete/download (at least in a pretty big area of most important coverage) of this Disclosure...it has been a long road...but I can see that Purple light getting brighter and brighter...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
          Ufopolitics

Many thanks for the reply.

Would I be correct in saying, that a mechanical way to pulse, would be by attaching another commutator onto the shaft, mounted external to the motor body, with say 100 bars, which would chop the incoming signal to the motor, which could then go to the stator / armature?

We are all looking forward to seeing the purple light - and thank you so much for your generosity.

Regards

John

Comment

• Romero is a good friend...

Originally posted by ron48 View Post
            Thank you ufopolitics for all you have shared. I hope you can release everything you know as quick as possible to stop the powers that be from visiting you. If everbody knows what you do, you will not be visited like romero was. please take care and thank you again for your great knowledge

ron48

Thanks Ron,

I appreciate your concern, my friend...

However I am a crazy "breed"...so, for some reason, I am very quiet, and calmed...maybe because most is done...and whatever is missing, is so well distributed all over our beautiful Planet...in places no one could ever imagine...that if I miss to "report" for a bit...it will burst worst than now...

So, be it...

Romero left me a very nice uplifting message on my Channel...we are both subscribed to each-others...like good Youtubers...

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Beautiful Work!!!

Originally posted by Netica View Post
              Hello Ufo and all,

This is a video of my 5 pole asymmetric motor replication
              It can be found here Replication of Ufopolitics 5 pole asymmetric motor by netica. Video 3 - YouTube

netica

BEAUTIFUUUUUL!!!

GO NETICA GO!!!

YES!!!Lovely WORK!!, Excellent DEMO!!!

By the way lovely soldering!!...

You have that motor "tuned" excellently well!!...grrrreat!!!

Yes, great output, great Torque, super high RPM's...I mean, what else could we ask for,- so far- from such a little motor??!!

Thanks a million Netica!!!

Awesome work!!

Warm regards friend!!

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                ...Now I need to know positioning of brushes plane versus Stators disposition ...are planes parallel or perpendicular? ....
                Hi Ufo,
                thanks for your effort and help.
                The brushes are aligned with the magent flow of the stator magents - this I understand as "perpendicular". This means that at the gap line between the bent magents there is no brush.
                BTW: the brushes are some degrees deviated from real perpendicualar line so the direction of rotation may matter.
                rgds John
                Last edited by JohnStone; 07-15-2012, 03:23 PM.
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Test Data

Hi All

Here’s my data from this morning 3 hour run, with the jump lead between the motor –ve and the generator +.

Initial Batt voltage off load - 9.49v 1058hrs

Start on load:
                  7.84v 1058 hrs
                  8.04v 1110 hrs
                  8.05v 1127 hrs
                  8.08/8.07v 1145 hrs
                  8.02v 1210 hrs
                  8.02v 1228 hrs
                  7.98v 1310 hrs
                  7.91v 1400 hrs

Batt off load resting 8.02v 1400 hrs
                  9.28v 1413 hrs
                  9.41v 1440 hrs
                  9.44/9.55v 1500 hrs
                  9.49v* 1550 hrs * same as start voltage

Amp draw during run about 0.7amp and output of gen 13.71 v.

Regards

John

Comment

• Hello Dear John...

Originally posted by john_g View Post
                    Ufopolitics

Many thanks for the reply.

Would I be correct in saying, that a mechanical way to pulse, would be by attaching another commutator onto the shaft, mounted external to the motor body, with say 100 bars, which would chop the incoming signal to the motor, which could then go to the stator / armature?

We are all looking forward to seeing the purple light - and thank you so much for your generosity.

Regards

John

Hello John,

No John...We will be moving away from the "Old Fashion" mechanical contacts thanks to the great development of Electronics Systems...This machines do NOT NEED any more the so called "Fly Wheel Diodes, Snubbers or Chokes Circuit PATCHING " that We all have been using "SO FAR" to keep Radiant Trapped...and damaging highly sensitive components any more...This machines can CLEARLY COMMUNICATE at the same language levels as their Servers-Clients Protocols Networking..

It was about TIME, to move away from "short circuiting old machines"...it was about time to get rid of Symmetry...that's enough with almost a Century and a Half...

It is TIME to start the opposite process for our EVOLUTION as a NEW PLANET....A NEW AGE...a NEW GOLDEN AGE FOR HUMANITY...It is TIME We look at each others as Brothers and Sisters all over the Earth...to break all Transporting, and other limiting frontiers, established to profit from our Race Destiny...

IT IS ABOUT A TIME FOR A PLANET WIDE, ASYMMETRIZATION PROCESS...

And no one would stop it...EVER MORE

It is COMPLETELY UP TO ALL OF YOU, NOW...TO MAKE IT A REALITY...I have done my work..."They can take ME NOW"...

I promise I will say "goodbye" somehow...

Regards John

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Good morning Dear Lamare

Originally posted by lamare View Post
                      Yes, that is about the idea. It is very hard to connect al the dots theoretically, but I see a certain analogy with Milkovic' pendulum:

Veljko Milkovic - Home Page - Official presentation of the researcher and inventor Veljko Milkovic

I appears to me that the way UFO is working, is indeed much more like working with the already present field of the permanent magnet, instead of fighting it frontally.

Just like with Milkovic' pendulum, you are fiddling with the balance of the system, which enables you to extract energy out of a "DC" field, either a permanent magnetic field or the gravity field in Milkovic' case.

I suspect that when you analyze this completely trough, it can somehow be seen as "parameter variation", whereby you vary some aspect of a system by which you introduce asymmetry. This means that you have an oscillating system (rotation is one form of oscillation) whereby you change a parameter, like for example the inductance or capacitance of the oscillator or in the case of Milovic the length of the long arm.

The idea is then that the changing of that parameter takes you very little energy, while it introduces a disbalance in the oscillator which enables the oscillator to pick up energy from the aether. That is what Bearden refers to as "regauging".

This has been theoretically described in Russian by Mandelstam and Papalexi in the 1930s, a/o referred to by Dollard, which has been recently translated:

Directory contents of /pdf/Reference_Material/Mandelstam_Papalexi/

In the case of these motors, you have a rotor which is asymmetric. Since the field of the PM is DC, but it is a dynamic force, it looks like you influence the path the field of the PM takes by means of firing a coil on the rotor.

As far as I can tell, there is one pole that is (almost) completely within the PM, while there are two that are in a process of magnetizing/demagnetizing because of leaving/entering the PM. Since the PM is DC and there is one pole (almost) completely within the PM's influence, the magnetizing/demagnetizing of the other poles must be (largely) in balance.

Now since you influence this balance by the firing of the coil and the PM is DC, it appears you can see that influencing as some parameter change indeed. You could perhaps see it as akin to lowering the "magnetic resistance" of the pole you want to be attacked by the PM.

So, I do see some theoritical basis on why this system could be COP > 1, but I doubt if you will be able to make it self running just on the generator windings alone. Because if indeed the working principle is parameter change, then all the energy you can get back from the generator winding is the energy spent on changing the parameter, the "magnetic conductivity" of one of the poles.

However, that pole is rotating within a magnetic field of the PM, which makes things very complicated. So, there are also arguments that the rotator coils could pick up some energy from that field. However, if the motor is properly constructed, the idea is that most of the magnetic force is turned into useable torque.

To sum this up: I do see some very interesting possibilities that this design might cause a revolution, but practice will have to tell. Theory can only get you so far....

Good Morn Lamare!!

It is great Day to see you around my dear friend!!...And also great We both coincide thanks to "Mediator-Negotiator" MR. John Stone here...

I like your concepts as I can see you have a better understanding now of "some" part of my System...

However, let me tell you that I responded to you in a previous conversation...where you said my "Witch" sucks... ...Oh yes She Sucks !!...and You are completely right about that... , and I mention about my proof about Magnetic Fields shifting...but I guess you did not pay attention to that part...while watching "witches"...

I still see that You are looking at my System as a "Handicap" by Permanent Magnet Stators "Limited" use, as the "Only Way Out" / Not Scalable"...System...

That is a very limited and narrow thinking my Dear friend ...However, I will give you "the Benefit of the Doubt" here...and say that because it is a new Technology, with so many "unlimited options"...there could be many "other possibilities" that could have "escaped" from anyone's sight...

I have designed Asymmetric Armatures in so many different flavors and colors...I have gone back to Sacred Geometry 3D Space relations...I have gone through most of Tesla's Great Art, related to Asymmetrical Electro Dynamic Machines and Asymmetrical Transformers and Capacitors...You can see in my videos how I can dominate Rendering so easily beautiful 3D Engineering Designs, mixed with great 'Artistic' Textures, illumination and so many Perspective Angles of View.. and You "really" think, that I "was" going to keep my Entire System limited, by the only use of Permanent Magnets or even Dual "Symmetrical" Stator Fields in my Design Dear Lamare?!

There is so much more to this Lamare...and it relates to a Field of Study where most of Us are at the "Pamper Stage"...just like little newborns...

This great and divine Beauty, is called Radiant Energy, my dear friend...SHE, manifests lovely into The Asymmetrical Universe, that is HER WORLD...and not the symmetry of shadows and darkness...

In this Asymmetrical World that I have designed "just for HER"...Oh Lamare!!...She makes things beyond understanding by Our Classic Physics...She has "Laws" that for Us are completely "Science Fiction"...or "Nonsensical" manifestations of an "Ignorant in Science"....well, maybe in the Science that we all learned at a 50%...of its entirety...being "generous" in percentages here...

She travels through air...like our Hot Flux will never do...without the Steel Lamination's...She Induces Electrical Flow in so many different "fashions"...but with so many different concepts...If you only knew...dear Lamare...

But it is Ok...You will do, very soon.

Warm regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hello UFO and everyone,

Just got home last night ufo, and couldn't wait to get that motor wound. Had to wind twice, but I got it working.
                        It worked great with 5v, 1 amp input.

So today I'm, gonna start playing with the oscillator. I still want to get that HV, High side opto going, but today, I gotta play with the low side and hi/lo, low voltage, this is so interesting.

Thanks again UFO

Thug.

Comment

• A Call Message To All Members Replicating...

HELLO TO ALL OF YOU !!!

You Guys are doing an EXCELLENT WORK!!...And I need to congratulate you endlessly on your BIG EFFORT, PATIENCE and TRUST in me...This makes me feel great and gives me lots of JOY!!

You are proving that My System Works, and that is a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE, when it comes to the fact, We are all living in a very "Untrusted World"...

Therefore I need ALL of You, to make videos, with all possible Documentation included as Diagrams, CAD's and ALL OF YOU , have all MY Permission to CUT, EDIT AND INCLUDE parts of ALL MY TRACKS on MY CHANNEL's VIDEOS to Include Them into Your TESTING VIDEOS

Figure like You are NOT making this Videos just for this Forum here...BUT, to be seen by someone who have NO IDEA of what is going ON HERE...PLEASE!!

This WILL GIVES US ALL a GREAT RELIEF and SECURITY that this TECHNOLOGY WILL NOT BE EVER MORE SUPPRESSED!!

As I want US ALL to EXCHANGE as VIDEO RESPONSES to My Video Asymmetry to Enlightenment...As I will return and also Video Respond with my Videos...This "Exchange" of Networking will MAKE THIS VIRAL and WAKE UP OUR WORLD...Go FACEBOOK, GO TWITTER GO ANY WHERE YOU WANT...but please help me on this...

REALPLAYER Software is FREE, and ALLOWS to copy You Tube Videos and get them in your Hard Drives, The Main PART OF MY ASYMMETRY VIDEO DISCLOSURE on ASYMMETRY is located exactly at 10:40 of Track

As for other Members and Visitors Here, watching and reading ME here...please DO THE SAME, COPY, SHARE, EMBED, DISTRIBUTE EVERYTHING ASAP!!

YOU ALL HAVE MY TOTAL PERMISSION OVER ALL MATERIAL DISCLOSED HERE AND EVERYWHERE ON THIS NETWORKS WORLDWIDE TO GO AHEAD AND MAKE IT REAL

LET'S MAKE 2012 "THE SEASON OF THE WITCH HUNTING"!!

Thanks a MILLION!!

Regards to ALL

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hi Ufo and all

Special congratulation to John-g and Netica, for the great work.

Netica you seems to get a really amazing result in your gen. Perhaps a shematic of your connection . Thank's.

For my update, i dismanteled the motor and i grinded the side of the flange brush holders , so i can rotate them to better tune.

The result is outstanding by a rotation of about 10 degree, my motor start alone each time, the amp draw is more than the half than before , and the torque is much higher. But my generator voltage stays at EG 3,6 volts for an input of 4.5 volts. I do not dare going higher than 6 volt without the propeller installed because the rpm is really wizzling.

So now the motor is glued and i will keep it like this as my shool motor and i probably will give a go to a 3 poles asymotor.

Good luck at all

Laurent

Comment

• No current needed:
                              Wireless Homopolar Motor strange phenomenon - YouTube
                              Laurent DAMOIS

Comment

• witch killin' video

UFO,

Sorry ufo, here's a video of the r/s motor with 5 v input.

The witch killer.3gp - YouTube

Thug

Comment

Working...
                                X