X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
    Hi all

Hi Ufopolitics

After one day of great joy with looking this small motor spinning, i begin to go deeper in the reflection.

So the first question to ask at this point , and in my opinion, is not the power in versus the power out and , or comparison from the power of the original motor to the modified motor . (those basic question will be answered later )

But now i think that the main question is HOW CAN THIS MOTOR WORK???

here a small video about this question.

Will have a disturbed night, but that is is fantastic

good luck at all

laurent

Ufo assymetric motor part 2 - YouTube
    Hi woopi. I think the diagognal outside connection is throwing you off. Internally it's connected on the left side (upper and lower) of your diagram. Someone correct me if I'm wrong tho
    Last edited by wonza; 07-14-2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Hi wonza

in my real motor ( the one that spin happily ) , there is absolutely no physical connection between the plus and minus of the battery .

Now my question is and remain can you explain to me how this ELECTRICAL connection can occure ???

thank's

laurent

NONO, your are right there is a physical connection and i was mistaken by looking at the motor from outside sorry and thank's for correction
      Last edited by woopy; 07-15-2012, 09:20 AM. Reason: mistake from me

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
        Hi John G,

Great work on your construction!

Really expresses your creativity.

Thanks for taking the time to test and post the results as well.

As we are moving into more and more testing, this comes to mind.

Here is a link to a Peter Lindemann video that spells out how to do the testing and calculations.

It gives great detail on how to do this.

If everybody follows this procedure, we will all be on the same page when comparing and discussing the results:

Peter Lindemann -- Electric Motor Secrets
        Peter Lindemann -- Electric Motor Secrets - YouTube

IndianaBoys
        Thanks for the link

So why cant we wind a counter winding over the armature winding to catch the bemf and channel it back into the system to increase the power instead of opposing it, like in a transformer.

@ UFO
        Thank You outstanding work, this is going to open a whole new area of research, for me at least.

dave
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Thanks woopy for the winding instruction Video ! That helps a lot.
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• An Asymmetric Motor Generator Assy

Hello to All,

Here is the same configuration as "Face to Face" shown in previous Diagram, but Fused together as a complete assembly, by means of a Common Shaft between them...and a single casing...

Here We all could create a Dedicated Ideal Machine, designed to Perform at maximum efficiency for each of the Specific Duty assigned...Motor or Generator...or Both...so they could Alternate Duties...

Now, it should be "obvious to those skilled in the Art"...that a Common Stator could also be used...between the two Machines...

A common Stator that not necessarily requires to be a Permanent Magnet...Nor a "Symmetrical Separated Stator Coils Fields" either ...but ...Well...I will leave that "Part" as my "Final Stockade" to KILL the WITCH...Later on...so let's enjoy playing with her...since She has absolutely "No Where to Go"...I took her Broom off...she can not fly...like before...and hide...

So she is Upset, look at her...>>>

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Beautiful Machine John!!

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
              Hi Ufo,
              got other motors 24V from car wiper (manufacturer SWF).
              [ATTACH]11737[/ATTACH]
              2 magnets, 2 brushes, but strange: 8 poles.
              No idea about the winding scheme

Is it necessary to replace this winding as well or can it be reconnected to the 2nd commutator?

BTW: I will check the DC generator from old VW beetle (have two of those cars in my garge). As far I remember the brush holder fits to the other side as well. Additionally it has a pulley for the belt so 2 of them can be connected very easily.

Thanks Ufo for your kind words above. We all got our intuition and skills on loan from the creator in order to share them in any community. Exactly that happens here in this thread. Warm thanks to all you guys!

Hello John,

I have not seen an eight pole before,...that is also a very strange deal...

Ok, I sketched in pencil and paper...You could do the Pyramid type [/\] like the 5 poles...but instead of 10 Coils or 5 Pairs like the Radio Shack Motor, you could do an Eight Pairs, or 16 Coils total, grabbing Three Poles per Coil, like the Armature is showing me on your picture...

I have not rotate it on CAD yet...am drawing it...it needs to be check-rotated at critical angles of Input versus Output Brushes...Now I need to know positioning of brushes plane versus Stators disposition ...are planes parallel or perpendicular?

Regards John...this would do a Heck of a Motor...I will design it just for you...is my pleasure

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• woopy

Woopy
                You know as well as all of us that we need both ends connected at one time per pin. I think that if you check continuity and turn the shaft you will see that each side of #1 coil set is connected at the same time. That is why we reversed the end caps you silly boy. I would check it myself but my motor started to throw sparks as wires came loose and started to tear so I turned it off. Well it was running swell to that point and I guess I will solder the wires in next time.
                Dana
                Last edited by prochiro; 07-14-2012, 11:10 PM.
                "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Score!

Long time ago I picked up some $200 Milwaukee 12 volt drills for $12 each at a garage sale. I've since upgraded to some newer stuff and so took one of these apart to find it's a nice hefty 5 pole motor. Hopefully the brushes are still good. As I recall the only bad thing about these was the Nicads were going bad. Looks like I've got a couple sacrificial witches
                  Attached Files
                  There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• UFO you gave us the asymmetrical motor now can we run it with a asymmetrical power supply.
                    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Hello Indiana Boys,

If I do that Dyno Test on my BOSCH Motor, ran with the same little battery...and not even recharged...it will brake Mr Lindemann's Scales...taking them apart...from their inner springs...I am as serious as a Heart attack.

The only reason why I have not made that Dyno test, is because of time...but I will.

That video was awesome, as I also recommend to watch it in its entirety...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Hi UFOPolitics,

First off, please continue to use all the words and descriptions you have been working with as they have served you very well. They seem to be outside the words that have had "spells" cast on them for the last 130 years. Some are more susceptible than others to these spells.

May I suggest you get 2 digital 22 KG (50 lB) scale to do the tests with
                      They are available at the Bass Pro Shop in Dania Beach, Florida for $27.00 each.
                      Berkley® Digital Fish Scale | Bass Pro Shops

After watching your Bosch motor video, my sense is when you apply the information/formulas Peter Lindemann has so expertly laid out to your Bosch motor, it will yield some impressive results most have been striving to achieve on all these forums.

I know you have a lot on your plate, in order of importance's, in my opinion, I believe you would be best served to carry out the tests as soon as you can. They will offer you a solid rock to stand on and a common language all can understand.

Ding Dong To The Witch Being Dead,

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Got my little motor up and running so will start testing first thing tomorrow. Can't wait to see the results.

Dave
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Give them a try Dave...

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                          UFO you gave us the asymmetrical motor now can we run it with a asymmetrical power supply.
                          Hello Dave,

I have not try that...why don't you do it and let's see what happens...
                          maybe we get a perfect match!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Thanks IndianaBoys

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                            Hi UFOPolitics,

First off, please continue to use all the words and descriptions you have been working with as they have served you very well. They seem to be outside the words that have had "spells" cast on them for the last 130 years. Some are more susceptible than others to these spells.

May I suggest you get 2 digital 22 KG (50 lB) scale to do the tests with
                            They are available at the Bass Pro Shop in Dania Beach, Florida for $27.00 each.
                            Berkley® Digital Fish Scale | Bass Pro Shops

After watching your Bosch motor video, my sense is when you apply the information/formulas Peter Lindemann has so expertly laid out to your Bosch motor, it will yield some impressive results most have been striving to achieve on all these forums.

I know you have a lot on your plate, in order of importance's, in my opinion, I believe you would be best served to carry out the tests as soon as you can. They will offer you a solid rock to stand on and a common language all can understand.

Ding Dong To The Witch Being Dead,

IndianaBoys

Hello IndianaBoys,

Thanks, yes I know I will eventually have to do that (Dyno)...I am trying to get all things I need first...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• New CF Coil

Hello UFO,

I have been quiet, but not gone. I have been busily building this new coil which I finished today. Actually, I had to rebuild it today also as it had a short due to the inferior materials that I thought would insolate, but failed. But I learned how to build it foolproof now.

The coil has a layer of CF wound on the spool first, then a sheet of parchment paper, then layer of copper magnet wire, then a sheet of parchment paper...CF, parchment paper, copper, parchment paper...etc. Each layer of CF is a separate 6' peice, but the copper magnet wire (4 strands of 19AWG) is one continuous set (500', 1.2ohms). There are 5 CF"wires".

I connected all the CF "wires" together on each end. There is a lot of testing and comparing ahead for me. I will keep you posted.

I also wanted to say "Thank you." for the motor and say seem to be complaining, that if you can't invent this, then don't give those that have a hard time. This is a free gift from UFO to everyone and I am grateful.

Thank you, UFO,

Your friend, Bob

Comment

• UFO Guru..
                                Reference to post 119 you state ..
                                " Now, for sake of simplicity and not to fill it up with 20 Pairs of Coils...I have set it with just the Four Pairs that are interacting at the brush contacts..."
                                Do you mean you simplified the drawing to assist clarity...? Did you actually use 20 pairs of coils on the motor or wire it as per the simplified drawing?

Boy, I would love a PDF summary of the pertinent and corrected content of this and your other threads.. moving so quickly now
                                Cheers and thanks UFO.

Comment

Working...
                                X