No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that we can skip the video editing part and paste the translated text straight into YouTube's close caption subtitles. I can do Polish
    I've just ordered 3 small motors, I have no idea how many poles they got but I think I'll manage to get it running soon... Exciting times, thank You Ufo!

kEhYo
    “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

Excellent Description To Wind It Bert!!!

[QUOTE=bbem;201532]
      Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      [IMG][/IMG]

This is how I understand the windining, correct me when I am wrong:
      The picture is a topview of the rotor with magnets.
      Attach wire to the upper commutator at P1 and wrap magnetic wire 25 times through holes marked P4 and P1 in the picture, do not cut the wire, and wind 25 times (same direction as previous coil) through holes marked P1 and P3.
      Do not cut the wire and attach it to lower commutator at the pole exactly opposite to P1. Cut the wire. Total wire resistance should be between 1.2 or 1.6 ohm.
      Now start at P2 through holes (25x)P5-P2 attached to holes (25x)P2-P4 attach cable again to lower commutator at the opposing pole to P2 etc.
      In total you make five V-shaped (two-pair serial) coils.

Bert

Many Thanks Bert!!

Your description is awesome!!, you mention the opening where to run wires to, very smart to describe it!!

Many warm regards friend!!

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Winding

Hi

I'll add this to Brets:

Winding instructions

Initial Marking Up

The end of the rotor with the longer shaft is called the upper-end. At the upper-end, using a permanent marker, number the upper commutators, 1 through to 5 in a clockwise direction. Now number the lower commutators, noting that they will take the number of the marked commutator vertically inline above.

Referring to fig 1, and looking at the upper-end of the rotor, locate commutator 1, noting that it is adjacent to a bar. Now move clockwise to the next bar, the slot clockwise from the bar, is Slot A. Mark the entrance to Slot A with a permanent marker, as shown – this is a reference point.
        Winding:
        At the upper-end attach the wire to commutator 1 tab. Take the wire down through slot A, and bring up through slot D, and take to slot A – this is one turn. Repeat for 24 more times, which will give 25 left windings.
        Once the 25 winding are done, the wire should be at the upper-side of slot A. Take the wire down slot A, and bring up through slot C, and take to slot A; repeat 24 more times. After 25 right winding, take wire down slot A and attach wire to lower commutator 1 tab.

Winding 2
        At the upper end, attach wire to upper commutator 2 tab.
        Take wire down through Slot B and bring up through slot E, repeating for 25 turns. Then take wire down slot B and bring up through slot D, repeating 25 times. Take wire down slot B and attach wire to lower commutator 2 tab.

Winding 3

At the upper end, attach wire to upper commutator 3 tab.
        Take wire down through Slot C and bring up through slot A, repeating for 25 turns. Then take wire down slot C and bring up through slot E, repeating 25 times. Take wire down slot E and attach wire to lower commutator 3 tab.

Winding 4

At the upper end, attach wire to upper commutator 4 tab.
        Take wire down through Slot D and bring up through slot B, repeating for 25 turns. Then take wire down slot D and bring up through slot A, repeating 25 times. Take wire down slot D and attach wire to lower commutator 4 tab.

Winding 5

At the upper end, attach wire to upper commutator 5 tab.
        Take wire down through Slot E and bring up through slot C, repeating for 25 turns. Then take wire down slot E and bring up through slot B, repeating 25 times. Take wire down slot E and attach wire to lower commutator 5 tab.

Job done!

UFO - Awesome stuff

I should add, as I’m a mere novice, I think there are a few tricks of the trade. The wire may appear to fill up the slot, but using a soft prod, like smooth plastic bar, the winding can be compressed in the slot, thus giving more space.

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/...g-as-mcopy.jpg
        Last edited by john_g; 07-13-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Hi all

Just a small and crude video how to for the winding

hope this helps

good luck at all

ufo assymetric motor winding crude tuto 1 - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello Dear Lamare,

First, please allow me to express my many thanks for all your fine compliments to my work.
            Second, please allow me to tell you the description as how a Magnetic Field Develops in a Spiral Shape is excellent and beautiful, and, as a matter of fact, I do think of reproducing it in Three Dimensional Transparency Dynamics Graphics in a near Future...after We All take care of the "Main Priorities" as is get on with the Reproduction and spread of all the knowledge I want to share here and other places...

However, I will use it, to show it "Versus" the way I conceive it is based according to all my Lab Work...I have felt this force, this interactions, with my own hands...and pieces of steel bars...for hours, tryng, like a "Blind Man" to feel its structure and dynamics...

I have still to disclose a Method where Permanent Magnets are not required for this Systems...either, a Massive Laminated "Bulky" Steel Core...and still obtaining a very, extremely robust Magnetic Field Stators Arrangement, that besides rendering their job as Stators...We get Radiant Energy out of them galore....through my First Thread here...And the thing is...Dear Lamre, this Fiberglass Core, very light that I have built...is composed of ONLY ONE SINGLE COIL OF WIRE across the Armatures...and, to "Top it Off", its Magnetic Fields as conceived by "Classic Physics" are supposed to project the Maximum Strength towards the ENDS of the Coil...Well, I am sorry to tell you...They DO NOT project "Outwards" the Heaviest and more Robust Fields...THEY ARE RIGHT IN THE CENTER OF COIL, My Dear friend.
            Amen, bro.

There's a vortex going trough the center of a coil, which looks like this:

And yes, sensitive people can feel one side of a magnet sucking and the other side blowing.

One of the biggest fallacies of current science (which is actually pseudo science) is the total neglecting of the power of the vortex.

THAT is the force that keeps the nucleus of an atom together, which pseudo science calls "strong" and "weak" nuclear forces.

And it is pseudo science by their own definition:
            Pseudoscience - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the mid-20th century, Karl Popper put forth the criterion of falsifiability to distinguish science from nonscience. Falsifiability means a result can be disproved. For example, a statement such as "God created the universe" may be true or false, but no tests can be devised that could prove it either way; it simply lies outside the reach of science.
            So, what tests can be devised to determine the existence of a "strong" or "weak" nuclear force?

Really, the B.S. they came up with will be as unbelievable as the Earth is flat concept to our children. Paul Stowe wrote an excellent piece on how all forces of nature can be explained with an aether theory:

Tuks Unsorted KieknWatTWordt Stuff : Stowe Foundation Unification Physics

Many of apparent inconsistencies that exist in our current understanding of physics have results from a basic lack of understanding of what are called fields. These fields, electric, magnetic, gravitational...etc, have been the nemesis of physicists since the birth of modern science, and continues unresolved by quantum mechanics. A classical example of this is the problem of an electron interacting with it's own field. This case results in the equations of quantum mechanics diverging to infinity. To overcome this problem, Bethe (1) introduced the process of ignoring the higher order terms that result from taking these equations to their limit of zero distance, in what is now a common practice called renormalization.

These field problems result in class of entities called virtual, existing only to balance and explain interactions. These entities can (and do) violate accepted physical laws. This is deemed acceptable since they are assumed to exist temporarily at time intervals shorter than the Heisenberg's uncertainty limit. It has been known for some time that such virtual entities necessitate the existence of energy in this virtual realm (Field), giving rise to the concept of quantum zero point energy.

And yes, the work of our friend Nikola will rise like a phoenix from the ashes and the relativity theory as well as Quantum Mechanics will be nothing more than a footnote in the history books of the future.

To the Point that ANY ARMATURE, SYMMETRIC or ASYMMETRIC that We Slide inside that EM Tunnel, and supply a signal for switching On-Off, either through Brushes or Infra-Red Commutation Systems (Coming Soon Guys)...WILL SPIN AT INCREDIBLE RPM's AND POWER...while it Outputs a great deal of Energy as my Original Coil Set-Up with Two small ultra-fast diodes...Besides (if it is Asymmetric of course) it will also FEED through this new set here...the dual Commutation Systems Output.
            Good. Some more vortex power to look forward too.

Now, the fact of making a Stator based on Composites, light weight, and just Copper wire (for now, till we develop Carbon Fiber Coils) Carbon is way cheaper than Copper...
            This fact, makes this machines "scalable" to Any desired size, according to demands/requirements that the consumer requires...

And Dear Lamare,I love"THE WITCH", and I am enjoying (not so much YET) to set this OBVIOUS CONSPIRACY, and NOT SAID only by ME, but from many, many others, like MR. TOM BEARDEN, who I feel great, great admiration for...as many more...IN THE WORST RIDICULE That this Crippled Science HAS EVER GONE THROUGH, TO KEEP US SLAVES OF OIL FUELS AND NUCLEAR FOR 130 YEARS...

Therefore let that "part" to me...remember my "Last Name" is...Politics...
            And they did not only cripple our science, BTW. They took away our God given rights known as Common Law:

Tuks Unsorted KieknWatTWordt Stuff : The Fascinating History Of Civil Law Versus Divine Common Law

BUT now we know how to liberate ourselves by declaring independence under Common Law, like the US did, meanwhile dumping the financial fraud problems on the entity that is responsible for those, the Vatican.

I leave you a phrase from the brightest Scientist EVER, that was a Victim of this Scientific Mutilation, Suppression and Seizing, and Condemned to Die, in the worst poverty ever, and Ostracized like it should HAVE NEVER , EVER HAPPENED in the Story of Mankind...

"...It is not a dream, it is a simple feat of scientific electrical engineering, only expensive-blind, faint-hearted, doubting world!...Humanity is not yet sufficiently advanced to be willingly led by the discoverer's keen searching sense.But who knows?
            Perhaps it is better in this present world of ours that a revolutionary idea or invention instead of being helped and patted, be hampered and ill-treated in its adolescence-by want of means, by selfish interest, pedantry, stupidity and ignorance; that will be attacked and stifled; that it pass through bitter trials and tribulations, through the strife of commercial existence. So do we get our light. So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed- only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle..."

Nikola Tesla (At the end of his dream for Wardenclyffe)

Regards

Ufopolitics

Let me leave you two quotes from Einstein then, who definitely did have his moments now and then:

Quantum mechanics is certainly imposing. But an inner voice tells me that it is not yet the real thing. The theory says a lot, but does not really bring us any closer to the secret of the "old one." I, at any rate, am convinced that He does not throw dice.

A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, His thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest ... a kind of optical delusion of His consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restrict us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free Ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.
            Last edited by lamare; 07-13-2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

The Three Poles Asymmetric Motor

Hello to All!

I love how we are getting there so fast in replications...

"The Season of the Witch 2012"...

@Woopy: I will post later on some graphics on how to adjust your little nice motor to start "right away"...it has to be set at proper "Timming" just like we do with the Stinking and Greasy Dirty Gas Engines...by adjusting Distributor Shaft...well, that was for old engines though...now they adjust electronically...

Oh!, I have a great present here for you all to have lots of fun with...Well "presents for some...and kind of "Head Aches" for some Classic Symmetrical Physics "Experts"...

[IMG][/IMG]

Now this Three Poles is "applicable" to all multiples of three (3), as Six(6), and Nine(9)...Right John Stone?...

I started practicing in a Traxxas R/C Model, Now, there are two Models within same "family"...and they are rated within the "Symmetrical World" as per T (Turns)..like 12T...or 9T...the less the number of "T's", the fastest this motors will run...but also the faster they will burn to crispy, while putting the Batteries and controllers at limits of "Life and Explosion"...but We have Larry's Bunker...so is Ok...

The Model of biggest shaft, so we could work fine...is the TITAN 12T550, Now we just need one of those...then get a cheaper one (same body) that we could use to take off parts from...A TRAXXAS STINGER 20T, because this one is shorter of shaft but same Commutators and Body Mounts.

The draw Back in this models is that some "Body Tweak" will have to be done that requires some craftsmanship, and that is the positioning of "Firing Angles" (Brushes Positioning). This Motors DO NOT have them like I have posted on this diagram...but, at 90 degrees plane dividing Stators in half...Not Good...so there is some filing and cutting to allow right brush placing...no big deal though.

@John Stone: Thanks for your words!...And here you have a little package to get those Motors You have showed Us...into the Asymmetrical World...They will be very Happy Motors, I assure You that!

Now if you take a closer look at this Model above...It should not run...right?...well, notice they are Two Poles "supposed" to be North (N2-N3) While N-1 is being fired...Therefore N3 should be attracted towards center of South (Red) Stator...opposing rotation...and N2 is been repelled by North Stator, ALSO "supposed" to "Counter Effect Rotation...??!!

So... it should not turn Right Lamar?...However, it DOES!...and AWESOME!!

Now, why do you think that Happens Lamar?...If "supposedly" this Coils-Inductors "never" change their polarity??!!...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-14-2012, 03:27 AM. Reason: ADD DATA
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

So I decide to come check out the forum for the first time in while and find this. Intriguing. The 3 pole reminds me much like the Romero device. Center magnet t.d.c.. magnet left and right of tdc are in attraction to coils but balanced. But a brush less version. Hopefully get to radio shack tomorrow.

Comment

That Three pole little Motor...

Hello Redrichie, and welcome!!

Radio Shack do not have them, I mean they do have 3 Pole...but much smaller than the Five Poles...However, you may find a similar version of TRAXXAS, at Pep Boys (Toys R/C Section...as they use them to power the R/C Trucks and race cars...actually they are cheaper there...but do not know if they have the longer shaft one...
                  Also the Handheld Drills have them in 3 Poles...and some in 5 Poles...so have to make sure...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Thanks but I mean the 5 pole. Any videos of what a load does on the output yet? Or charging into a cap or Anything of the sort? Maybe another motor?

Comment

• Charge...

Originally posted by redrichie View Post
                      Thanks but I mean the 5 pole. Any videos of what a load does on the output yet? Or charging into a cap or Anything of the sort? Maybe another motor?
                      All this motors charge Caps, but have to do it through blocking diodes to prevent Output Coils "re-energize" back.

Did You see my BOSCH Motor Video below Ritchie?

20090823173537 - YouTube

Thanks

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi ufopolitics, thanks for sharing the 3 pole setup.
                        So I assume when you say it should not run well that way, you are referring to the fact that if the N2 or N3 poles did not change magnetic polarity, then they would tend to resist the motor motion.
                        Though at the speed these armatures are moving, that the coil collapse is aiding the motor rotation and possibly also briefly countering the induced counter emf upon coil energizing, just as you have claimed.
                        Makes sense to me.
                        I will now wind some new coils on my small 3 pole motor, etc.
                        Thanks again UFO for all you are doing and sharing.
                        peace love light
                        tyson

Comment

• UFO,
                          Is your BOSCH a multiple of 3, or did you use a different wiring schematic for it?

Dave
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Exactly Tyson...

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                            Hi folks, Hi ufopolitics, thanks for sharing the 3 pole setup.
                            So I assume when you say it should not run well that way, you are referring to the fact that if the N2 or N3 poles did not change magnetic polarity, then they would tend to resist the motor motion.
                            Though at the speed these armatures are moving, that the coil collapse is aiding the motor rotation and possibly also briefly countering the induced counter emf upon coil energizing, just as you have claimed.
                            Makes sense to me.
                            I will now wind some new coils on my small 3 pole motor, etc.
                            Thanks again UFO for all you are doing and sharing.
                            peace love light
                            tyson

Hello Tyson,

Yes exactly as I said, and you said now...they DO reverse magnetic polarity, and assist rotation big time...while returning our Input magnified...

Now the turns here would be as much of a decent gauge it will allow...You could "pack them" as you finish Coils, basically at sides to allow for the other Coils to fit, and also the furthest away from core the commutator would be...the more space you would have...packing could be with a plastic (not sharp, but very soft piece, rounded smooth , or could be also a Paint Wood stick...

Well if you look at it...there are two Coils against just one (N-1)...it is not "supposed" to move at all right?

This is "THE REAL" Counter effect, Tyson...the Symmetry produces a "Fake" a False one...is forced to be created through reversal of polarities, killing the real one...That is "The Story Teller" proven here, my friend.

Regards and much peace,love and light for you too my dear friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

• UFO

Your theory on the coil reversing polarity is a simple thing to check out. Take one of the many coils you have with an air core and attach a magnet to the end of a wooden rod so that the poll that attracts to the coil when the coil is powered on is facing the coil. Now when you turn the coil on the magnet and the rod will be pulled into the coil (opposite magnetic fields attract). Then if the polarity changes when you turn the coil off it should try to move the magnet and rod out of the coil (now like magnetic fields fields repel), but it won't... it will just drop. I guess I could put up a video to demonstrate it.

Also see this site for the explanation of both inductive spike and back EMF.

That's all I have to say.

What is the formula for transient spike computation in an inductive load

Good By
                              Larry
                              Last edited by larryross; 07-14-2012, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• Hi ufo, thanks for the reply and the good information.
                                90 turns of 30awg magnet wire seems to fill one pole pretty well on my 3 pole motor.
                                @ufo, I think I comprehend what you are saying abut the fake counter effect being created by the symmetry and I will draw this 3 pole in CAD to see the difference between this and the standard commutation setup.
                                Thanks again ufoP.
                                peace love light
                                tyson

Comment

Working...
                                X