My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coil Winding

Hope this is not a stupid guestion? When winding the 2 series poles, is one pole wound and then the complimentary pole or are they wound in a figure 8, winding both poles together? Very exciting and thanks to all who are sharing.
    Brad S

Comment

Wind Direction

I think as both ends of the rotor is now reversable that as long as you wind all coils in the same direction that it does not matter which direction one winds. Correct me if I am wrong please.
      Dana
      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
      Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by b_rads View Post
        Hope this is not a stupid guestion? When winding the 2 series poles, is one pole wound and then the complimentary pole or are they wound in a figure 8, winding both poles together? Very exciting and thanks to all who are sharing.
        Brad S

Hi Brad S

You wind one side to the point, then with the same wire wind the other from the point. So as you look at the windings from the shaft end you have a north on one side and a south on other. I have to say I found it very frustrating to wind (not that I have much experience of motors) because its so small.

Dana, I think you are correct, as I say its the same way viewed from the shaft end, (over the top, return under) otherwise viewed side on, one is CW the other CCW.

Regards

John
        Last edited by john_g; 07-13-2012, 04:50 PM. Reason: answer Dana

Comment

Thanks many millions. Unbelievable torque from a small battery! This is similar to what Kapanadez is doing with his small motor driving large generator.
          Right now it appears that, "ENERGY OUTPUT >>> ENERGY INPUT". I intend to replicate your radio-shack motor design first. Your work is outstanding. "We as true human beings, are distinction from animals. We have access to immortality through ideas. We live forever in that legacy of ideas. We the living must provide justice for the dead, the generations who went before, and a future for the generations to come", Larouche. So this is how our hero N. Tesla is still living through you and us by fulling his dreams. Furthermore, you are tirelessly working to realize Tesla's dreams. Next my suggestion to all on this list is to start replicating your work instead just thinking about it. Let the enlightenment of asymmetry shine over out this beautiful planet earth. We have suffered long enough.
          God Bless You UFO

Comment

Hello to All

Hello to all,

First let me congratulate Woopy, for His very FAST Replication of the 5 Pole, And the GREAT Video He has Posted here !!

Thanks Woopy great and fast work!

It is a Friday 13th, The day that Woopy killed the first WITCH, over in His Country!!

Ok, the main reason I chose this type of winding, is because it is applicable to most Poles Configurations. Where all you have to do is go [P-1 to P-n] in windings, till you meet the P-1 (Do NOT Overlap on top of P-1 EVER!!

The Secret for this windings (ALL) is the fact that They could NEVER be Opposed to each others as Pairs of Input and Pairs of Output touching both the same Commutator Elements at same time at 180 Degrees. This will cause Two Opposed Magnetic Fields Interlaced will CANCEL to Zero...So Your Outputs will be very LOW.

Here are some Rendered Images from my future Animated Video...they give Us a much better view of the Assembly, plus seen the wiring in 3D

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards to All, and thanks for your support!!

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-13-2012, 05:14 PM. Reason: Corrections
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I must say I really like this design. I wonder if you can get it to power itself, by using the output winding to charge your power cap or battery trough a diode.

If that works with a cap, there is no question about COP >1...

Comment

Hello Brad

Originally posted by b_rads View Post
                Brad S
                Hello Brad,

You just wind it as winding a straight through Coil...no matter what paths over the core you have to follow...Understand me?
                Meaning that a continuous Wire wound will render at start , let's say an N projected toward Stators, and the other side ITS South projected also outwards...
                I think that getting distracted from Cores-Poles Config's get you guys confused, so FOCUS on your wires first, and their direction to follow.

The other thing is to MARK YOUR START WIND PRE-CHOSEN COMMUTATOR . Because once you start turning it, it could be a tendency to confusion...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I Need Your Help

Hello to ALL

I want to make my videos, my explanations, Articles and every material available out there...To be Translated in every possible existing Language in our Planet, please!

So, I need as a big help to contribute to translations of my main videos, as The Asymmetry-Symmetry, and also the testing Vid.s where subtitles could be set on all of them.

It is a simple deal for those who have good editors software as is Adobe After Effects and many many more outt here, and Good Hardware for subtitling, after downloading My Videos.

This Videos are ALL PUBLIC DOMAIN, I WILL NEVER, EVER SAY, WRITE OR STATE, THAT I ANYONE NEEDS TO ASK ME FOR PERMISSION TO COPY, DISTRIBUTE, SHARE, EMBED IN ANY DESIRED SITES

I know many of you are still busy replicating, but I want to make videos on How to Animated with Sub's...where every Country out There could see them and make them, PLEASE!

Regards and Many, many thanks!!

Ufopolitcs

Comment

It is great to see more successful replications going on.

If someone were to post a quick video of doing the windings, I believe more would join in.

Thanks to all that are contributing to advancing the understanding!

IndianaBoys

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Hello to ALL

I want to make my videos, my explanations, Articles and every material available out there...To be Translated in every possible existing Language in our Planet, please!

So, I need as a big help to contribute to translations of my main videos, as The Asymmetry-Symmetry, and also the testing Vid.s where subtitles could be set on all of them.

It is a simple deal for those who have good editors software as is Adobe After Effects and many many more outt here, and Good Hardware for subtitling, after downloading My Videos.

This Videos are ALL PUBLIC DOMAIN, I WILL NEVER, EVER SAY, WRITE OR STATE, THAT I ANYONE NEEDS TO ASK ME FOR PERMISSION TO COPY, DISTRIBUTE, SHARE, EMBED IN ANY DESIRED SITES

I know many of you are still busy replicating, but I want to make videos on How to Animated with Sub's...where every Country out There could see them and make them, PLEASE!

Ufopolitcs

May I suggest to take it a littlebit easy with the translation of the explanations?

Quite frankly, your explanation with the Witch idea sucks. Now please don't take this as an offence, but it is important to get this right before you try and make it go viral.

First of all, there is a glaring misunderstanding in this picture:

There is NO REVERSAL OF MAGNETIC POLARISATION!!
                      The North and South poles stay where they are, and the current trough the coil keeps on flowing IN THE SAME DIRECTION. ONLY the voltage gets another polarization. The way you have drawn your output current is also wrong, it does NOT go against the direction of the diodes!

And your explanation that the witch works against you also is not correct. Yes, it creates a counter-force, BUT that makes it such that it draws less current and therefore you have to provide less energy to keep the thing running.

Now your design is great, and I do think it works, but not along the lines you explain.

The way it works, is a bit like how a transistor works. Trough the base of the transistor, you steer the amount of current from an already existing energy source going trough colllector and emitter.

In your design, what you do is to steer the ALREADY EXISTING PERMANENT MAGNETIC field in a slightly different direction.

In other words: you create a disbalance in the already existing permanent magnetic field, much like the electron beam in a television tube is diverted by a magnetic field. And that way, it is the permanent magnet that powers your motor and NOT the current you put in yourself. That is only a steering current, NOT the main power source.

So, what you have done is that you have found a way to use an already existing power source, a permanent magnet, to power your motor, which is quite an accomplishment, since I have never seen anyone do that before.

But, IMHO, you do have to re-do some of your homework on the theory part. And I think it could be a good idea to do that before you try and hit CNN...
                      Last edited by lamare; 07-13-2012, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hello to ALL

Ufopolitcs
                        Hello UFO,

Thank you so very much for sharing all of this with us with all the many drawings and EXCELLENT videos!

I picked up 3 Radio Shack motors last night and will have this built over the weekend.

We'll be killing witches down in Texas!

Cheers,

Luther
                        Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

Comment

I have got everything ready except the winding.

Is this how the Bosch is wound?
                          I have 4 poled motor laid out as the picture show. You said you had a 4 poled motor in that Bosch. But you have some output and that indicates a generator at least according to the 5 pole motor which does not have an output as far as I can see.
                          Can you shed some light on the Bosch?

Thanks
                          Matt

Comment

He, the people of the world and of course, the princess is best protected by many more replications, not theoretical discussions at this point in time. Unlike some here that are probably overfed, etc., there are people dying horribly out of lack of the potential this technology offers. Frankly, they don't give a hoot for the theory, for some their stomachs are rumbling and cramping and such and they certainly don't care of the potential risks - if they live 10 years shorter but don't have to suffer or see and feel less suffering due to lack of this tech, they will do the deal! When there are wells, waterpumps, etc. are running all over third world people all over the world with this technology, then the releasing of theoretical corrections will be appropriate. Then, somebody other that swollen egghead types may actually care.

Comment

One more point, ufo's time is far better spent moving on with his noble agenda than having to slow down and risk getting bogged down with "theory". But he already knows this. The sooner the practical information/updates and scale-up information are released, the sooner it will be put to use.

Comment

OK Luther,
                                I see your three motors and raise you one. I got four Radio Shack motors so I can (hopefully) build two, but at least have the parts to make SURE I get one going. And I am looking at my pair of Razor Scooter motors as well as this pair of Pac Sci motors and thinking about converting them, and then seeing what happens when I run one on the 3BGS setup. I may wet my pants if I keep thinking about it. LOL

I also have the 12 volt motor I rewound for the Peter Lindemann project with and extra set of brushes and commutator.

Oh, I found a place that sells A solid piece of plastic with a hole in the center. It has a solid layer of copper bonded to the outside of the plastic, so all you have to do is cut through the copper with a hack saw until you get to the plastic in different places, and then chisel away the unwanted sections of copper. It is a "universal commutator" which you can put on any size shaft by drilling out the center hole and match up with any commutator by marking and cutting the copper in the correct place. I will try to find that link and post it here.
                                Dave

You got us all on board now UFO. Lots more testing needs to be done to see exactly what we have here, but I can tell you for sure that Luther, Matt and I will test the heck out of this thing. And not just with the smaller motors, but with larger ones.
                                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Working...
                                X