My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufo

You had me at page one. I knew you could do it and words no not say how I feel about what you are doing. If anyone out there did have any doughts, now there are none. Thank You UFO sooooooooooooooo much.
    Dana
    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

Heččyep Ufopolitics

that's a great and happy video

youp totally amazed

thank's for sharing

Already in the starting block for the replication, and waiting for some winding specs

you'r rocking man

good luck at all

laurent

Comment

Asymmetry To Enlightenment...will Do Bert

Originally posted by bbem View Post
        Wow, this is the best OU I have seen so far on this site
        Could you shed some light on how to wind the coils and hook to the commutators?
        (Sorry I am a novice with respect to winding motors)

Thanks
        Bert
        Hello Bbem,

Asymm to Enlightenment will give you the Basics and details, my friend...

ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT - YouTube

I will post every detail when I have a chance...

Thxs & Rgds

Ufo
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

UFO,
          I have looked at all the videos and seen what you did with your small RS motor. I have also rebuilt several motors according to Dr. Lindemann's instructions for how to best wire a motor, so I have some experience with this. Two years ago I built something very similar to what you have shown us here, with the help of a friend, and from what I see, what you have appears to be a simple "Buck Boost" circuit.
          Buck–boost converter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If it is NOT, the proof would be to compare input voltage AND AMPERAGE with output voltage AND AMPERAGE. If you are getting higher voltage while maintaining the same amperage, you have something. As yet, I have seen nothing in the videos that indicates what the amperage is going into your small motor setup nor what it is producing. I would love to see some video of THAT!! I hope you can prove me WRONG.

Turion
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Hello Turion

Originally posted by Turion View Post
            UFO,
            I have looked at all the videos and seen what you did with your small RS motor. I have also rebuilt several motors according to Dr. Lindemann's instructions for how to best wire a motor, so I have some experience with this. Two years ago I built something very similar to what you have shown us here, with the help of a friend, and from what I see, what you have appears to be a simple "Buck Boost" circuit.
            Buck–boost converter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If it is NOT, the proof would be to compare input voltage AND AMPERAGE with output voltage AND AMPERAGE. If you are getting higher voltage while maintaining the same amperage, you have something. As yet, I have seen nothing in the videos that indicates what the amperage is going into your small motor setup nor what it is producing. I would love to see some video of THAT!! I hope you can prove me WRONG.

Turion

Hello Turion,

First let me say...that I admire your perseverance on your thread of the three batteries, I feel great respect for You.

I have posted here for the Members to either "refresh" or learn about...not the Booster Converter, that is just a "Half Way" deal, on How I started my first Thread...BUT, about the SEPIC Converter, which have Dual Inductors at work...However, My Motors-Generators contain those inductors as "Multiple Coils" that are being replaced-disconnected-refreshed, every nano second, plus performing a very strong Mechanical Energy Output...Now this SEPIC Inductors are traveling within the Stators Magnetic Fields, therefore they are "reconditioning and reinforcing their energy" by a continuous Electromagnetic Field Bath...

Turion, by keep pending upon the "Amperage Values" and disregarding the absolutely "Unreal" Torque that this Machines Render...is playing the "Game" We all have been exposed to, for over 130 Years, my Friend...This Machines, the SEPIC, the Booster, the Buck converters...and essentially ANY COIL of enameled wire...all work with Radiant Energy...You can't "measure" the Amperage of the wind force...of the Oceans Flow Strength ...of the charged Clouds in our Skies...of the energized atoms that surround her Beauty (RE)...by a simple standard parameter invented by Mankind...remember that even the "Time" has been invented...

Regards Turion

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello Turion,

First let me say...that I admire your perseverance on your thread of the three batteries, I feel great respect for You.

I have posted here for the Members to either "refresh" or learn about...not the Booster Converter, that is just a "Half Way" deal, on How I started my first Thread...BUT, about the SEPIC Converter, which have Dual Inductors at work...However, My Motors-Generators contain those inductors as "Multiple Coils" that are being replaced-disconnected-refreshed, every nano second, plus performing a very strong Mechanical Energy Output...Now this SEPIC Inductors are traveling within the Stators Magnetic Fields, therefore they are "reconditioning and reinforcing their energy" by a continuous Electromagnetic Field Bath...

Turion, by keep pending upon the "Amperage Values" and disregarding the absolutely "Unreal" Torque that this Machines Render...is playing the "Game" We all have been exposed to, for over 130 Years, my Friend...This Machines, the SEPIC, the Booster, the Buck converters...and essentially ANY COIL of enameled wire...all work with Radiant Energy...You can't "measure" the Amperage of the wind force...of the Oceans Flow Strength ...of the charged Clouds in our Skies...of the energized atoms that surround her Beauty (RE)...by a simple standard parameter invented by Mankind...remember that even the "Time" has been invented...

Regards Turion

Ufopolitics
              Then Dyno the motor and show current in your readings.... Torque is nominal compared to amp draw.

I did this very same thing 8 years ago with a 42 hp electric motor. We ran a Ford Ranger 2wd. The reason I did not pursue it was the simple fact that the motor use 25% more current and the batts would not hold up. In long run with the weight ratio for the charge and discharge batteries I only had about 5 percent gain in distance from conventional at 2 times the cost.

You have to prove this stuff, not just say "130 years of suppression". And we are not suppressing you because we ask to see the proof. You do that to yourself by not giving it.

Matt

Comment

Winding Directions

Hi UFO

Can you clarify the winding direction of the coils? A few of us are ready to wind up. Are the pairs of coils say wound both clockwise when viewed side-on, or is one clockwise and the other anticlockwise?

I presume the pattern shown in the picture is repeated by moving forward one slot, etc.

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/...s/P6290503.jpg

Many thanks

John

Comment

Hello Matt

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                  Then Dyno the motor and show current in your readings.... Torque is nominal compared to amp draw.

I did this very same thing 8 years ago with a 42 hp electric motor. We ran a Ford Ranger 2wd. The reason I did not pursue it was the simple fact that the motor use 25% more current and the batts would not hold up. In long run with the weight ratio for the charge and discharge batteries I only had about 5 percent gain in distance from conventional at 2 times the cost.

You have to prove this stuff, not just say "130 years of suppression". And we are not suppressing you because we ask to see the proof. You do that to yourself by not giving it.

Matt

Hello Matt,

How are You? ...long time that I did not see you around my threads!
                  Well, I know you were very busy making great progress in the Three Battery Systems, by the way, great work from You and Dave (Turion)!

I am really sorry to read that you have done the same thing...such a long time ago...and abandon it...by the way, did you see the BOSCH Video?
                  If you did not, please do...because I am using the smallest battery available for little R/C Toys...to run a 750 Watts Motor...

Below I leave the link...think will save you some time to search...

20090823173537 - YouTube

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

From what I can tell here... UFO has always been in the spirit of discovering and harnessing this new force. He has generously shared about his experimental path with pictures, videos and technical details.

He is now once again, SHARING what he has learned and offering enough 'how to' technical detail to prove that there is merit on this path. If all you have is doubt to offer to this thread, why post on it at all?

Why not let the other researchers with pure intent replicate, build foundational evidence for what promise this may or may not have.

Thank you UFO, and please don't let others slow you from your pursuit.

Comment

Hi all

going on the replication on the small toy motor

so far i could get a really good mechanical and almost free magnetic alignement

The red wire is simply placed to space the brushes from the collector to ease the maneuvre of testing

tomorrow i will precisely aline the collector and brushes on both side

so waiting for the winding instructions and than

ready to go and test

youp

good luck at all

Laurent
                      Attached Files

Comment

Woopy that looks great!!

Originally posted by woopy View Post
                        Hi all

going on the replication on the small toy motor

so far i could get a really good mechanical and almost free magnetic alignement

The red wire is simply placed to space the brushes from the collector to ease the maneuvre of testing

tomorrow i will precisely aline the collector and brushes on both side

so waiting for the winding instructions and than

ready to go and test

youp

good luck at all

Laurent

Hello Woopy,

I will post tonite the CAD procedure to wire...

By the way your little Motor looks greater than mine!!...great soldering and very nice work!!

You will do it tonight friend

Thanks and Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

UFO,
                          For me, seeing is always believing. You have shared a bunch, and now I need to build the little test motor and see for myself. Since I have several of these it won't be hard at all. I will run a dyno on the motor before and after conversion and see what kind of output I get, how many amps it pulls to turn a fixed load before conversion and how many amps after conversion, and then how many volts and amps input and output. Then I will have my answer.

Volts times amps = watts, which is a measure of power and the WORK something can do. 12 volts in at so many amps is how much the little motor draws to do its work. It runs, and it outputs volts times amps. With no load, if the volts times amps output is the same as the input, we can loop the system, but it doesn't do us any good because there is no load on the motor, so it can do nothing for us except spin. If either of those outputs is greater while the other remains equal, we have something. Or if the output remains the same as the input when you put the motor under load. So far I haven't seen anything that shows me enough information to know if there is really something to this. I sincerely WANT there to be, but l have spent a lot of years and time and money on this stuff, and I look for the things that show me something can do actual work.

I appreciate your quick response, and I will get to work shortly.

Turion
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Yes Ufo

thank's for answering so fast

tomorrow (already today for me ) will surely be a great experimenting day

thank's for sharing

and of course good luck at all

Laurent

Comment

@Turion:

I hope you report your dyno results as well as in/out amperage readings here. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

UFO's work does appear very promising.

truesearch

Comment

I hadn't seen that video.

I'll put one together. I have 2 motors of a fair size.
                                Originally posted by DavidE View Post
                                From what I can tell here... UFO has always been in the spirit of discovering and harnessing this new force. He has generously shared about his experimental path with pictures, videos and technical details.

He is now once again, SHARING what he has learned and offering enough 'how to' technical detail to prove that there is merit on this path. If all you have is doubt to offer to this thread, why post on it at all?

Why not let the other researchers with pure intent replicate, build foundational evidence for what promise this may or may not have.

Thank you UFO, and please don't let others slow you from your pursuit.
                                Doubt is not criticism. Asking for good measured proof is not unreasonable.

Thanks
                                Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X