Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sebosfato View Post
    Yes i got exact that. 18p 18c 2s 2b ... Thanks UFO

Ok i will try with the 18 poles for now...

I noticed that your sacred geometry coil you added another coil to the v shape coils to reinforce the opposite field forming the triangle, is a good practice for the 18poles? I mean does it improve it somehow?

I'm going to start winding it tomorrow =)

Thanks again

Regards

Fabio
    Fabio,

No, can NOT do the Closing Triangle Coil with the P12...it does Not work like that "just adding coils to taste"...man!!
    Is either one or two...
    The P12 is a Pyramid Wind, similar to the Radio Shack Motor...but it is Not Overlapped at same angles.

Regards

UFO
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Excellent animation!

UfO politics,
      Excellent animation my friend, with the laser light!
      So there are 15 turns per groove before moving on to next groove, correct?
      I'm working on a way to wind this coil without having the permanent fins. Gonna try it and see if it works. I'll keep you posted!

What frequency are you pulsing this coil at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Fabio,

No, can NOT do the Closing Triangle Coil with the P12...it does Not work like that "just adding coils to taste"...man!!
        Is either one or two...
        The P12 is a Pyramid Wind, similar to the Radio Shack Motor...but it is Not Overlapped at same angles.

Regards

UFO

Hello UFO

Thats great,

I also got a 180 torque master motor here and could replicate your experiment too thought... were you just pulsing the stator coils or also feeding the rotor with dc? in that case where the 5 lamps flashs...

Regards

Fabio

Comment

• Hey Pmazz!!

Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
          UfO politics,
          Excellent animation my friend, with the laser light!
          So there are 15 turns per groove before moving on to next groove, correct?
          I'm working on a way to wind this coil without having the permanent fins. Gonna try it and see if it works. I'll keep you posted!

What frequency are you pulsing this coil at?

Hey Pmazz,

Thanks man, that was an Animated Point light...based on the wire originating curve... hahaha, a Laser pointer would have never come out that precise...mainly with all the Cuban Coffee (Coladas) I drink!!...

When are you gonna give "Life" to your Motor?
          Yes 15 turns each grove, I set fins to hold wire in those turns, however, when made in aluminum it will also serves as a Heat-sink...

There is one Groove to By Pass to other side, (on Graphic is at Level 4)...now, that is just to pass...but the rest of 15 T are done "on the other side within that bypassing groove"...understand?

Then, when coming back from second layer try to use another groove to do the By-Pass...just trying to keep windings as "Balanced" as possible.

I use from Low 10Hz to 600 Hz...and higher...depends on "Traffic"...lol

Regards

UFO
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-29-2012, 09:04 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Great job on rendering the Radiant Path Light Flow!

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello to ALL,

Here is the Video for the wiring's of Fiberglass Stator using the "Light Path". please let me know if you understand it, so I could use same method to show Armature windings...

ASYMMETRIC FIBERGLASS STATOR CORE PLUS WINDING SPECS - YouTube

Of course Video must be downloaded and played with an Editor or software that allows pausing it or slow motion playback better than YT..other wise you guys could go....

Regards

Ufopolitics

Ufopolitics,

Great job on rendering the Radiant Path Light Flow!

For those that want to download the video, if they are using FireFox, get an extension called Download Helper.

Download Helper
            DownloadHelper - Media download Firefox extension

There are 2 great applications you can use to watch your download offline and pause it with precision:

1. GOM
            GOM

2. VLC
            VideoLAN - Official page for VLC media player, the Open Source video framework!

UfoPolitics, looks like a PVC pipe could be used for the body and holes drilled and wood dowel rod placed where the turns are for the fins?

If so, this could be standardized greatly. A template could be printed out (multiple sheets if needed) and taped around pvc pipe to indicate where to drill holes and arrows with winding path. Overall length of PVC, Wire Gage Size, Total length of wire, Unit of Measure Inch and Millimeters as diameters of PVC vary in US versus European, etc

Also did you get the email to your Gmail account sent yesterday at 5:10 pm?

Thanks again,

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Hello Indiana Boys

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
              Ufopolitics,

Great job on rendering the Radiant Path Light Flow!

For those that want to download the video, if they are using FireFox, get an extension called Download Helper.

Download Helper
              DownloadHelper - Media download Firefox extension

There are 2 great applications you can use to watch your download offline and pause it with precision:

1. GOM
              GOM

2. VLC
              VideoLAN - Official page for VLC media player, the Open Source video framework!

UfoPolitics, looks like a PVC pipe could be used for the body and holes drilled and wood dowel rod placed where the turns are for the fins?

If so, this could be standardized greatly. A template could be printed out (multiple sheets if needed) and taped around pvc pipe to indicate where to drill holes and arrows with winding path. Overall length of PVC, Wire Gage Size, Total length of wire, Unit of Measure Inch and Millimeters as diameters of PVC vary in US versus European, etc

Also did you get the email to your Gmail account sent yesterday at 5:10 pm?

Thanks again,

IndianaBoys

Hello Indiana Boys!

Also, Real Player have a free download...and it opens every-time you play a YT Video...

Yes I did get the email, great videos!!, Great Info!...Many thanks, you guys are absolutely right!

Now, PVC You know starts kind of getting "soft" with small heat...so, I will consider that for smaller app, not HV or running longer periods of operation...
              I did once a PVC small core with Carbon Fiber Coil ...and the fiber was just "warm"...but PVC started to melt down...on me...

Now this Stator Core could be easily made based on Lamination's of the desired material, including wood or a hard plastic sheets, according to Pattern at Front View of my Diagram, now, the front extensions to bypass wire to down levels, could be a tubing with the Caps mounted, to prevent wire to come out...

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-29-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Great!

Originally posted by sebosfato View Post
                Hello UFO

Thats great,

I also got a 180 torque master motor here and could replicate your experiment too thought... were you just pulsing the stator coils or also feeding the rotor with dc? in that case where the 5 lamps flashs...

Regards

Fabio

Hey Fabio,

were you just pulsing the stator coils or also feeding the rotor with dc? in that case where the 5 lamps flashs.
                I am pulsing parallel Stator and Armature Input via Brushes...

The lamps...light up from the excess Radiant Energy back flow through a "couple of Diodes"...Go and read My other thread here...My Motors got me to tap Radiant Energy...obviously you have not read it...

Cheers

UFO

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics;

Hello Indiana Boys!

Also, Real Player have a free download...and it opens every-time you play a YT Video...

Yes I did get the email, great videos!!, Great Info!...Many thanks, you guys are absolutely right!

Now, PVC You know starts kind of getting "soft" with small heat...so, I will consider that for smaller app, not HV or running longer periods of operation...
                  I did once a PVC small core with Carbon Fiber Coil ...and the fiber was just "warm"...but PVC started to melt down...on me...

Now this Stator Core could be easily made based on Lamination's of the desired material, including wood or a hard plastic sheets, according to Pattern at Front View of my Diagram, now, the front extensions to bypass wire to down levels, could be a tubing with the Caps mounted, to prevent wire to come out...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Great,

We'll add RealPlayer to the list:

Download Videos: Free Video Downloader Software from RealPlayer

Also, was not sure if I had the right address or if it went to spam. Thanks for letting me know.

I hear you on the PVC. CPVC has a higher heat rating (180 degrees F at 100 psi). Not sure what temperature ranges best suited for this application.

Alro Metals has aluminum tubing:

http://www.alro.com/dataCatalog/010-...um.pdf#Page=56

1" OD thru 10.5" OD with various wall thicknesses

6061-T6 EXTRUDED ALUMINUM
                  ROUND TUBING (STRUCTURAL)
                  STOCK LENGTHS: 12 FT

Would the above method for placing wood dowel rods with aluminum tubing work?

Looking for ways to standardize materials that many would have access to so they can join in the fun!

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Yeah...me too...lol

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                    Great,

We'll add RealPlayer to the list:

Download Videos: Free Video Downloader Software from RealPlayer

Also, was not sure if I had the right address or if it went to spam. Thanks for letting me know.

I hear you on the PVC. CPVC has a higher heat rating (180 degrees F at 100 psi). Not sure what temperature ranges best suited for this application.

Alro Metals has aluminum tubing:

http://www.alro.com/dataCatalog/010-...um.pdf#Page=56

1" OD thru 10.5" OD with various wall thicknesses

6061-T6 EXTRUDED ALUMINUM
                    ROUND TUBING (STRUCTURAL)
                    STOCK LENGTHS: 12 FT

Would the above method for placing wood dowel rods with aluminum tubing work?

Looking for ways to standardize materials that many would have access to so they can join in the fun!

IndianaBoys

Hey Indiana B,

The Aluminum I am really not sure off...I have tested Al as an Internal core tubing, in my pulsing Static Coils and the Isolated Secondaries within, did not receive Radiant Induction through Aluminum...I have no idea about EM Fields development for running this Armature in this Stator set up, but...the only way is to make it and "find out" for real.

I will love for Aluminum to work, since it is Paramagnetic...and great Heat-sinker.
                    I would have also loved that Carbon Fiber would have worked out...but it doesn't..at least not in the Mesh-Fabric Config.

But Yes, definitively We gotta find out a cheap and great Material to standardize this Stator Core...as also the means to build it easier.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Stator housing

I'm taking a piece of delrin and making my stator housing. Drilling holes and using pins to wind which will then be removed after the coil is set and glued somehow. I'll post a pic soon.

Comment

• Youtube Downloader Free

http://www.youtubedownloadersite.com/
                        This is another free downloader for youtube and converts media into whatever format you want. Also does multible downloads at one time.
                        Dana
                        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• OMG!! The Pentagon Is Getting "involved" Here!!

Hello to All,

Here is the Asymmetrical Dual Pentagons, this Motor fits all 10 and divisible of 5 Armatures...like 20 Poles with Quad Pentagons.
                          This Motors at 10 Poles shown here, have incredible torque with very low voltages, however due to short Throw Out Angles by just Two Poles Coils, they do not deliver High Speeds.

They are great for lifting applications where heavy force is required, like Hydraulic Pumps, Robotic Servos and Mechanical Driven Mechanisms, like Automotive windows regulators.

In the 20 Poles Structure, is understood it could be arranged for speed also, by winding Four Poles per Coil, magnifying its "Take Off/Throw Out Angles" at Magnetic Interactions. Or could be dedicated to even more Torque, than the 10 Poles here, by adding Four Pentagons at Two Poles instead.

[IMG][/IMG]

I have built this type in several configurations, that ranges from Hydraulic Pumps to the Sullivan Gas R/C Starters...They are more expensive than the Chinese, but worth it, they are American Made, and very well built ...not like the TorqMaster , they come in several Models, High to Low prices...Higher is the Dyna-Tron Model, then I got the cheaper one for parts...

Now there is one particular issue here, their shaft is thicker front, finer in rear...so there are Mod's to be done there, The easy way out is by using the Cap from front of other Motor then adapting the great Brass bushings casing/Mica boards that will have to be press into the Aluminum Housing pre fab built in rivets, that will fit great...

The Outer Frame does have to be Lathe-Cut - Mig Welded to Extrude it...is heavy steel Tubing. Or You guys could just use matching Aluminum Tubing Spec's (ID) and cut to size...

Brushes are set at around 30 Degrees from Stators ending opposed corners...But I made some grooves to be able to adjust them...

That is the Motor on this Video:

TEST TWO, OPPOSED PENTAGON WIRING DESIGN, SULLIVAN MOTORS - YouTube

The Heavy Torque is "delivered" entirely by Radiant (C)... (Can't EVER Copyright HER...SHE is Free Now!!)

If You notice in Diagram, while N1(Blue)-S1(Red) are at Input being Energized, N3 (Cyan)-S3(Rose) and also N4(Green)-S4(Yellow) are completely assisting Rotation(Remember Radiant Flows Opposite, therefore Magnetic Poles are reversed from Diagram...IF they will not reverse...Motor will NEVER turn half mm..)...so, it is actually Two Pairs acting from Radiant, while we just "spent" a small energy activating One Pair...

The best way to measure a closer Input this Motors are taking, is by Pulsing them...

Regards

Ufopolitcs
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-30-2012, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• There is a Clay called super sculpy. It is modeling clay that can be be baked in home oven then becomes near porcelain in hardness. Great for stuff like making the Armature. And if it doesn't work your only out prob a couple hours worth of sculpting. No chemicals and only a few bucks in clay. It is a polymer base.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Great analysis Netica!!

However, they just energize two Pairs for a fraction when running the in between...that is why I wrote to file the space between them...and If can fill it with High Temp good epoxy...

They never reverse ...this is normal in all this motors...not a waste of energy...we get it back at discharge output...Plus you have to realize something else...remember how to calculate Inductors in Parallel?...

...is less spent energy...than serial connection...

I try that leaving an Element not connected between, it works but then Motor has a "Dead Start Point"...would have to be turned on, like an Old Ford Model A...

Regards

UFO
                              Hello Ufo,

Thank you for a very nice video of the stator wiring direction.

In the above quote (post #723, page 25) you told me that the they never reverse, when answering my question, Does the polarity of the pole reverse? Can you tell me why you said this when you are saying in recent post #972 that they do.

Is this just a simple misunderstanding somewhere?

Is it that they never reverse in the coasting stage until the commutators touch the output brush then they reverse?

Can you please specify exactly what is happening so I can understand.

I can recognize 3 specific points here-
                              1/ Commutator leave brush, power to coil switches off.
                              2/ Coasting.
                              3/ Commutator touches generator brush, energy discharge.

Where does the reversal occur?

Thank you,

netica

Comment

• Hello Netica

Originally posted by Netica View Post
                                Hello Ufo,

Thank you for a very nice video of the stator wiring direction.

In the above quote (post #723, page 25) you told me that the they never reverse, when answering my question, Does the polarity of the pole reverse? Can you tell me why you said this when you are saying in recent post #972 that they do.

Is this just a simple misunderstanding somewhere?

Is it that they never reverse in the coasting stage until the commutators touch the output brush then they reverse?

Can you please specify exactly what is happening so I can understand.

I can recognize 3 specific points here-
                                1/ Commutator leave brush, power to coil switches off.
                                2/ Coasting.
                                3/ Commutator touches generator brush, energy discharge.

Thank you,

netica

Hello Netica,

Yes I am sorry!!, I have not explained Myself like I should have, when I told you , "Coils do not reverse in this System..."

I went back Page25#Post 973 and review your whole post, and I missed your "Point #2"...sorry about that!!, you were looking for this same answer like now...and I was completely thinking We were talking about Input only...when you mentioned that Two Pairs touch (get energized at same time)

Ok, what I meant is That We Do Not "Force-Reverse" the Coils in an Asymmetrical arrangement like Symmetry does at Input, Not By Us energizing the Coils...We never "force them to reverse"....

However, They do reverse themselves...naturally, when they go free...

Now, you just made the 400 Million Dollar question below...my Dear Friend...

I can NOT tell you the answer as "exactly" where they reverse with such "precision"...

Netica, you came from my previous Thread, where we had that Static Coil...reversing right in front of our eyes...while we output through the diodes the reversed energy flow...At that set up, Coil reversed faster than our pulse coming straight down to zero, at zero time...
                                You watched my old videos where I levitated that small UFO...within Coil...if it wouldn't reverse fields so constant...it will never balance a levitation of another magnet (heavier than air) at an "Specific Polarity" direction Only...if Loose Magnet was reversed favoring the 'Hot Field" to be lifted...it never left ground but just vibrates...

Now here, when Coil is pulsed off, it is surrounded and spinning within a Magnetic field, then everything changes...

Now, what I have come up with, based on my work...is the following...and this relates directly to My Machines behavior experience...

As Coil leaves Input it goes in a Collapse of Our Field, this "Triggers" an "Electromagnetic Internal Process" of Re-structuring towards a "Reversal within", Radiant Field expands as a natural process of reaction to "keep system balanced"...Now, I believe at the very intersection of opposite poles dead center, is when Coil definitively enhances its generated by Radiant Field opposite polarity...then in the case of this Machines assisting Rotation by reversal and(or) attraction.

Now, if you look closely at my Five Pole R/S Diagram below...

[IMG][/IMG]

Note that "P2" has just left contact...and it is set at a position relative to Stators...where it is "still in favor to rotation", But based on ONLY South Coil Pair Pole, attracted by North Stator...however North Pole of Coil is passed the center of South Stator...so it should "Drag it back" by attraction...so, let's call it a 50-50 chance...But now let's look at P3...Now P3 is completely passed both Stators dead center...it would definitively create a solid drag backwards...counter rotating big time...The same event occurs at P4, but "magnified by the distance...they both will definitively create a counter effect, if they "never" changed their magnetic polarity...agree with me here?

Well, we all know small motor have more torque than Factory one...so, it does reverses...

Hope now we came to an "agreement" here...and I cleared must of your doubts...

Regards

Ufopolitcs

Comment

Working...
                                X