My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making independently wound "asymmetric" motors with only 1 commutator

I think you can make independently wound electric motors with only one commutator. To be a Tesla style motor they must comply with Tesla patent 390414 as Ufo has stated in this thread, the key of which is the motor must have independently wound coils. It is my theory that, contrary to the stated need for two commutators, it may be done with just one commutator. The conditions are that the motor must have an even number of poles/commutator segments, and it must be wound as many of Ufo's earlier designs, with a given coil having a N coil group on one side of the motor with the winding jumping across the shaft to generate the S coil group, with the wire end of whole coil exiting out the other side of the single brush set. easy-peasy. This will exclude his homopolar designs. Haven't done this yet, so many fish to fry, may try it teaching my grand kids sometime soon... I would not try it on motors with less than 6 poles. I will also be targeting closer to 2 ohms resistance per coil, trying to get similar amp draws as the original shell of the Edison style motors, as this will make performance comparisons much easier.
    Last edited by sampojo; 07-30-2019, 02:29 AM.
    Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
      Hi all

here the first of very probably long list of video

good luck at all

Laurent

Ufo assymetric motor part 1 - YouTube
      ====================

Hi Woopy,

I've been following ufopolitics's work since a long time and also exhaustively read the comments of his work's replicators and others at EnergeticForum.

It may seem foolish or trivial but can you please explain how the armature winding coil circuit is being completed if you are connecting the +ve and -ve at the diagonally opposite terminals? Some ppl asked this doubt but neither UFO nor his motor replicators answered. This is a very serious doubt plaguing the minds of many observers of UFO's work

Comment

• Originally posted by sampojo View Post
        Making independently wound "asymmetric" motors with only 1 commutator

I think you can make independently wound electric motors with only one commutator. To be a Tesla style motor they must comply with Tesla patent 390414 as Ufo has stated in this thread, the key of which is the motor must have independently wound coils. It is my theory that, contrary to the stated need for two commutators, it may be done with just one commutator. The conditions are that the motor must have an even number of poles/commutator segments, and it must be wound as many of Ufo's earlier designs, with a given coil having a N coil group on one side of the motor with the winding jumping across the shaft to generate the S coil group, with the wire end of whole coil exiting out the other side of the single brush set. easy-peasy. This will exclude his homopolar designs. Haven't done this yet, so many fish to fry, may try it teaching my grand kids sometime soon... I would not try it on motors with less than 6 poles. I will also be targeting closer to 2 ohms resistance per coil, trying to get similar amp draws as the original shell of the Edison style motors, as this will make performance comparisons much easier.
        ===================
        Hi Sampojo,

After winding the 750W Bosch motor and some others with multiple North-South pairs all around the 360 degree quadrant, UFOPolitics said he did extensive research and came up with an ALL NORTH ROTOR design which is supposed to overcome the drawbacks of North-South pairs type winding such as HIGH amp draw.

This below is UFOPolitics youtube video:

ALL NORTH VERSUS NORTH-SOUTH FIVE POLES ASYMMETRY

https://youtu.be/diY96XR76Fg?si=d6yUZ5WmziBMImvg

I followed UFO's work closely and it stops here. After his disclosure that an ALL NORTH ROTOR is best, i haven't been able to see any development after exhaustively searching EnergeticForum.

Rather than going after commutator based design single or dual, i am trying to conceive a brushless design.

Making those long Shaft armature and fitting dual commutators is one reason why people are finding it difficult to replicate as that requires quite some machining tools and skills.

Would you or anyone you know continue upon this idea? Please spread the word. I am going to post this same message in multiple threads/conversations and also to UFOPolitics to get things going on.

I know this stuff was started way long back but I see many readers still occasionally logging in and checking msgs and posting replies.

regards,
        ​​​​​​​baywatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajaya999 View Post
          Let's take it to the next level - Making UFO Machine from Scratch

Dear Sir and Team ,

Namaste.

After completing the post I understood it's not in order. Please excuse me for this as it's written in some aggravated and agonized moods.
          ( don't have enough energies to repost it in proper order and presentable language )

Please read...

Have been going by the thread last 3 days and making notes as well (topic-wise) on discussions. Will try making a complete document (already making ) with the questions and answers by respected UFOPOLITICS and other learned members. I am also keeping the relevant links to the posts so that the reader can directly land in that particular post. So far done about 50 pages of the thread.

Before that I surfed across the thread several times. Please note just surfed. But I understood the biggest issue and so far unsolved issue here is the coil gauge. Nowhere it has been standardized with respect to using a particular gauge as our machines are not confined to any particular conventional built.

Now I want to present here my approach. I want to maintain the same gauge (as given by the manufacturer of motor) and the resistance of about 1 ohm as directed by respected UFOPoLITICS) per coil. This demands more room in the armature slots/poles, which is not available if we try winding on the motors we have. Let's not forget that what we are building here is not rebuilding that lousy motor. We are building a UFO MACHINE, not a motor. It has its own demands. Let's not compromise to bring this unique and wonderful machine out - having put in so much of effort, moneys, time and other resources besides the private life of us and our near and dear.

Friends, I don't know whether you are with me in this idea. But I'm going ahead. I'm going to leave experimenting with this 1 hp 15 pole lousy motor. I call it lousy as I think and strongly believe that it is limiting the powerful designs of UFO with its narrow slots in which that witch has been living in for decades. The angels cannot live in narrow and clustered places. They need more room and sufficient open areas to roam freely and happily.

I am going today itself to my workshop to make a design where all the coil sits happily without compromise which I call a red carpet for the angel to get in and happily move around.

I believe I will never face heat of the witch where the angels roam.

If I hurt any of you because of this emotional driven ( not science driven) post, please excuse me. Please correct me f I am wrong on topic I mentioned here.

Dear Sir, I will never leave a space for the witch to enter my UFOMACHINE for silly compromises. Yes I call it silly to compromise on that cluttered stinking narrow slots of the witch, sorry for the unparliamentary words, but please let me as I'm very much agonized over our compromises. As I told you I surfed the thread several times just to understand proper coil configuration like gauge and number of turns and other aspects of it. I couldn't get a solid and confident reply for any questions on that.
          I know that you have an answer already with you for those questions.

I know you were looking for more replications those days in the beginning of this thread so that people will understand your machine's concepts and stop speaking ill of your machine (in future) as several replicators would already post their experiences. I know you looked for more replicators so that future builders of your machine should be able to do this without fear , worry and tension. Dear sir, it is accomplished. I am the living example. I never tried replicating your machine on those tiny motors as I didn't belong to the first gen here. By the time I's in, it forwarded a lot. It traveled so much where it didn't leave a scope of doubt for me about its efficacy and that drove me to take it up straight on 1 hp motor.

I know people won't replicate if you ask them to build such a machine from scratch for their good own reasons.

But sir, those days are over. Who remained here are a very few of the batch 1 people and I don't know I'm from which batch but I am also here.

Correct me if I wrong. We'll build it from scratch. We'll give it a measurement Unit of our own. I named it already. THE UNIT IS CALLED UFO or UP.

I think we need to look into this and create some new parameters with respect to the machine capacities, like how conventional motors designed for a particular HP. Please forgive me if I am crossing my limits. But I strongly believe that we NEED to give it some measurement - I mean OUR OWN MEASUREMENT. Let's bring in a gauge called UFO ( i already named it like HP) We need not prove anything here to anybody about the efficacy of UFO machines. Again I apologize for this initiation. Anybody can not and shouldn't bring in any sort of comparisons.

Let the naysayers research to arrive at the conversion constants with other areas of Physics.

We are not bothered.

Friends, need to take a break as I am very much in agitated moods. Give me a short break. I'll settle mentally and come back again to post my next course in detail.

Regards and Namaste

Kumar
          =================

Dear Kumar,

Have you been able to follow UFO's work and make chronologically arranged notes? Did it help u reach any useful conclusion? I have been studying UFO's work since a long time, gathering the scattered bits and pieces of info and separating the useless verbal battles.

After the 750W north-south pair winding, UFO shifted design to all North pairs and the Radio Shack all North Pyramid V shape coil winding geometry. Then he came up with a Dual Pentagon single wire North-South pairs and a very important concept called TOW(Throw Out Angles) which relates to winding geometry and more number of coils translating to HIGHER TORQUE and HIGHER RPMs.

I found no youtube videos after below video.

This below is UFOPolitics youtube video:

ALL NORTH VERSUS NORTH-SOUTH FIVE POLES ASYMMETRY

https://youtu.be/diY96XR76Fg?si=d6yUZ5WmziBMImvg

I followed UFO's work closely and it stops here. After his disclosure that an ALL NORTH ROTOR is best, i haven't been able to see any development after exhaustively searching EnergeticForum.

Rather than going after commutator based design single or dual, i am trying to conceive a brushless design.

Making those long Shaft armature and fitting dual commutators is one reason why people are finding it difficult to replicate as that requires quite some machining tools and skills.

Would you or anyone you know continue upon this idea? Please spread the word. I am going to post this same message in multiple threads/conversations and also to UFOPolitics to get things going on.

I know this stuff was started way long back but I see many readers still occasionally logging in and checking msgs and posting replies.

regards,
          ​​​​​​​baywatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec_ut View Post
            Cutting the RS Motor

My experience with cutting the motor into sections.

I used a standard variable speed hand drill and chucked the motor body with the bearing end in chuck. On my drill it just barely fit in the chuck. I then clamped the hand drill to the bench both on the body and the handle to keep it from rotating when cutting. I started the drill at a medium speed set the hold button and let it spin. I then used a Dremel tool with the very thin cut off wheel No. 409. I then hand cut the body of the motor. The drill was spinning in the opposite direction from the Dremel tool. It took 3 cut off wheels to finish each cut. Take your time it worked very well and easy. Any burs were filed off using a large fine tooth file to keep it level. Measured the length with calipers, filed any high spot (very little, the cut was very flat), clamp in vise and solder.

Coil winding:
            Get a clue - If you wind a coil with 50 turns and then energize it, it will have a north pole and a south pole. If you then take one side of the coil and divide it with 25 turns on one side and 25 on the other and spread one side apart from the other you now have 2 coils connected together on the other side. You now have a north facing out, a south facing towards the other coil, a north facing towards the south of the other coil and a south facing out. UFO stated it just the way it should be.

Have a nice day and keep on building
            correct the polarity of the magnetic pole that is created in the N-S coil, then you divide it, coil 1 and 2 will have the polarity N-S --- N-S, thus there will be the correct alignment of the magnetic fields with respect to the stator magnets

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              ASYMMETRIC ELECTRO-MAGNETIC ROTATING METHODOLOGY FOR MOTORS AND GENERATORS ASSEMBLIES.

ABSTRACT

A new concept to the Art of Electromagnetic Rotation Methodology, that includes new structuring of the Mechanical Architecture of an Electric Motor and/or Generator or combination thereof, extending to the methods for processing their Input-Output governing data.

Static and rotational components, particularly individual isolated groups of coil elements performing dual functions as a Motor and as a Generator at specific angles within the 360 degrees of rotation. An specific and unique feature of this methodology is the non reversal of the input current-voltage polarity within the actuating individual isolated coils during the motor stages, causing a non changing magnetic field pole projection due to a one sense or direction magnetic flux in their respective cores, rotation occurs by switching intervals of On and Off Times at specific positioning, such that a repulsion and/or attraction is constantly obtained at T-On, of individually orderly sequenced North-South poles.

This particular switching times On and Off creates a one direction, non colliding electronic flow within the isolated conductive coil elements deriving into a pulsating current dropping to zero (at T Off) to Max V in (at T On), equivalent switching codes as to the electronically controlled Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) utilized to control the current feeding input in Electric Motors and the Input-Output parameters of Power Source Converters, this identical Data-Transfer, based on Pulsed Signals, establishes a common language of operation between machine and input-output control commands, leading into a robust communication protocol.

The advantages that comprises a Motor and/or a Generator driven directly from the core by pulsed signals, extend to the incorporation of Optoelectronic s as to replace the Old Fashion, brush-commutator switching systems by an emitting pulsed width modulated (Infrared PWM as an example) or linear optical signal (Signaling steadily where On Off occurs by mechanical-magnetic loosing angle of interaction) to an Optoelectronic receiver connected to the Power Switching Executing circuits, delivering a less friction, low noise, more accurate and precise communication Network.

ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT - YouTube

A more detailed explanation will follow, as also some videos of working models...

Regards and get ready...

Ufopolitics
              Greetings, I have been reviewing your work, and motor proposal, and I understand it because I agree with you in that idea and proposal, I have previously tried what you mention in other types of coils and configuration, taking advantage of coil-to-coil induction in a way synchronized

Comment

• The proposals on this topic of the engine type proposal are interesting, there is very interesting information and elements that are proposed and debated, I continue reading, and recovering the main points

Comment

Working...
                X