My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ All

The A1 Mo-Gen/All North winds are having favorable results and opinions.

Zardox
    What I can say is that compared to the RS motor I had built earlier (dual pentagon) this motor seemed to run a lot cooler and also had a higher return voltage from the output coils..... Probably not much help but I do feel that that all north winding does have a great potential.
    Zardox, that's enough to support that things are headed in a positive direction.

I know that there are more replicators that have made the all north motors. It might be a little confusing for setting the timing but that can be discussed. Please speak up by stating your results and opinions. Let's talk about it.

John
    Hello Richie, You're a really funny guy but I like your light hearted approach to things. My time is very limited these days. Maybe I'll let you know personally what's going on but I don't actually know how deep I can get into this. I certainly don't want to be the one overlooking tests here and I'm really not familiar with the more sophisticated motors and windings you are working with so I don't really know. Yes, I can understand the disappointment that many must of had on the forum. It's been a long journey and I'm impressed at the fortitude that some have to continue on. It doesn't bring satisfaction to me when I question a test result, there's nothing I'd rather do than have something exciting to agree with. I would be very happy if I could post a refreshing video with a new technology that actually has a real life application. I'd give every bit of credit to UFO because that's where it belongs.
    John, I needed you to see that the A1 Mo-Gen, is the final core product. I wanted you to take another look at this new advanced wind; all north the overlapping at each pole using the right hand rule. I had hoped that this would spark your curiosity enough, to get you to build a 5pole A1 Mo-Gen. Then work your testing magic/voodoo.

At least our dialogue got Zardox to speak up. I hope many others that have and will build the 5pole A1 Mo-Gen, will discuss their results.

UFO could have given up after the fail dynamometer testing but he showed his resilience by going back to the basics. I respect and support that. That shows his leadership ability and character. After I OBSESSED/play the devils advocate, over this new winding style for the asymmetric motors. With my limited resources, my conclusions led me to believe that the A1 Mo-Gen is a superior technology compared to what's available off-the-shelf... For progress, this has to be a two-way scientific conversation.

Everyone can see I want things to be serious and lighthearted at the same time. I received an email the other day and they wrote, "You act like you're the CEO of this technology."... Well, I did own a small-medium company. I learnt that it's very important to be very personable and support your team as much as possible. Your team can make you look like a star or push you off of the edge... At this point, I'm just trying my best to help.

Keep it Clean and Green
    Midaz

Comment

• which motor is IDEAL or most efficient for assym winding with NN magnets? 3pole or 5 pole 20 pole etc etc? is odd numbers or even number poles more efficient? are poles divisible by 2,3, 4,or 5 better?

Comment

• Hi Esesenergy

Originally posted by esesenergy View Post
        which motor is IDEAL or most efficient for assym winding with NN magnets?
        The magnets are factory setting. Regular north and south.... The COILS are all north per right hand rule. We use all north to keep everyone on the same page.

3pole or 5 pole 20 pole etc etc? is odd numbers or even number poles more efficient? are poles divisible by 2,3, 4,or 5 better?
        When first started the all north coil winds, there were questions asked just like that. We haven't gotten far enough yet but what I can say is that the timing of the coils to the stators bisectors is crucial. The next round of all north coil winds is with the 4 stator.

The UFO KIT Part# is 0524021
        The price is still $276.15 USD plus shipping.
        Dyann's direct line 1-440-349-4083-ext#117
        Email: derosad@imperialelectric.com

We are trying to keep everyone in a tight group for this build. This kit is a 56 pole, 4 stator. Dyann said that Imperial will start shipping the kits in about 5 weeks. We suggest that you buy high speed bearings and Nomex paper. You will need 3-5 kg of 18AGW. It will weigh about 45lbs/19kg. Order now if you want to join in with everyone in September.

Keep it Clean and Green
        Midaz

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardox View Post
          I did wind a 5 pole Goldmine motor. However I used heavier gage wire than UFO suggested. Even though I never finished getting the timing set right the motor ran very good and I connected a stock motor from a cordless weed wacker to it as a load and a second generator output. The way I contructed the motor was not very good and the rotor caught and is now locked up. Because of circumstances at this time I have not been able to get back to it yet. What I can say is that compared to the RS motor I had built earlier (dual pentagon) this motor seemed to run a lot cooler and also had a higher return voltage from the output coils. Because of my poor build quality I don't feel this was a good comparison. I do have a few more of these motors and I hope to make a better one when I can get back to it.
          Probably not much help but I do feel that that all north winding does have a great potential.
          Hi Zardox, Sorry to hear about your damaged motor. I hope you're able to repair the one you have or build another for testing. Any information you can add is appreciated by everyone. The more the better. What you think might be unimportant might relate to something you're not noticing but others might.
          John

Comment

• Moving forward

@ufoPolitics,

I have been extremely busy with many changes recently and unable to post results from some of the tests. I have moved and needed a bit of work on the house that I moved into. Anyway I have ordered 3 ufo kits from Dianne, purchased the wire the wire to rewire them, 18 awg ; and ordered 50 super caps from Mouser. They are the 300f 2.7 volt type. In addition to this I have purchased three quads to convert from gasoline to asymmetrical motor. I am going to leave one of them as a gasoline version, as I have two identical makes and models, for side by side comparisons. I am interested in ordering high speed bearings for the imperials, does anyone have a part# for these? I do not think that I want to spend the money for ceramic at this time.

Comment

• motor

Hi Zardox may i ask exactly which Goldmine motor you used? I want to get a couple of them. I hear they are larger than my RS motors. Thanks

Comment

• Goldmine motor

This is the motor I used http://www.goldmine-elec-products.co...?number=G18945
                They are larger but I also found them more difficult to work with than the radio shack motors. The shaft is not long enough for one thing. What I did was to cut and put two of them end to end which worked but the alignment has to be just perfect and I am thinking that is where my downfall was. I haven't had the time to take it apart to really see what actually happened. Probably not until winter but by that time I hope to be building something bigger.

Comment

• Zardox

Putting two shafts together will never work well in the end. There are shops that sell stainless small shafts of the diameter we use. Cut off what you need and put your motor together. I have used them to put four rotors on one shaft with an inch extra on both ends.

Dana
                  "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Question

Hello Ufopolitics,
                    Thanks for your advice on the cad program. Had to put that aside for now.

I've a question if it's ok. I've modified an old 1950's delco generator armature by removing a few armature plates and added a commutator on the other end . It has four poles with four brushes and room for the four extra brushes on the other end of the case. The armature has 14 slots and 28 commutator segments. Can I wind this amount of slots with the all north setup? You said a long time ago this amount wouldn't work and I see why. This all north is very interesting and challenging and I want to build if possible.

Thanks for sharing your time and I'm a fan of this thread and it's success.

wantomake
                    Last edited by wantomake; 07-30-2014, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Yes, We can...

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                      Hello Ufopolitics,
                      Thanks for your advice on the cad program. Had to put that aside for now.
                      Hello my Friend Wantomake,

It's OK, I had to put aside a few more projects as well...

I've a question if it's ok. I've modified an old 1950's delco generator armature by removing a few armature plates and added a commutator on the other end . It has four poles with four brushes and room for the four extra brushes on the other end of the case. The armature has 14 slots and 28 commutator segments. Can I wind this amount of slots with the all north setup? You said a long time ago this amount wouldn't work and I see why. This all north is very interesting and challenging and I want to build if possible.

Thanks for sharing your time and I'm a fan of this thread and it's success.

wantomake
                      Thanks Friend, I know.

Wow, a 1950 Delco (GM) Dynamo...would love to see some pictures of such a beauty, a real "Antique" !...Yes, if I am correct, they were pretty long shafted cylinder types.

With the All North Group winding, it is possible to do odd numbers, as well as "not divisible by four" in the case of Quad Stators (hope that is what you meant by "four poles")

It was not possible with N-S Pairs.

What We need first, in order to lay out a CAD...is the number of rotor poles that would take the "approximate" circumference of One Stator...Three?...Four?

An upper view picture of rotor (seen all poles) inside Stator Housing, aligning rotor poles as "symmetrically" as possible, with the four stators would be perfect.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-31-2014, 10:28 AM.
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Still around

There are some of us here still checking in on this thread from time to time. I for one built several motors to UFO's specs and when my results differed from what he was claiming I was shouted down and UFO did his best to make me feel incompetent, even though I was doing my best and was one of the FEW to actually do some serious testing. So I abandoned the project. And now it seems that the results I was getting have been shown to be accurate. It bothered me that someone would come on the forum and insist "THIS WORKS" when adequate testing had NOT been done, and now lots of folks have put in the time and money to replicate a failed prototype that they were led to believe was for real. My problem was more with the insistence that "this works" and the shouting down of those that called for testing by the inventor than anything else. It is one thing to come on the forum and say, "hey guys, I have an idea. Here it is. Who wants to join me in investigating its potential?" and quite another to insist that it works when real testing has not been done and jump all over everyone who questions the premise that it works.

I am a believer in thinking outside the box, and my hat is off to those of you who have stayed the course here. I have a hard time believing the positive results without some serious testing, simply because of what I have seen in the past on this thread, but I admire UFO's persistence. Maybe he believes in himself strongly enough not to fade into the woodwork as so many before him have done. I hope so.

Anyway, you have peaked my interest enough that I will probably attempt to replicate the five pole all North configuration when I get enough time. Thanks for all the hard work guys. Sometimes proving something DOESN'T work is as important as proving that something DOES.

Dave
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Turion

I think your post is vary well spoken. I for one have seen things here that I have not seen elsewhere. It is good to here from an old friend and I think you were and will be an asset here. This past mess has been helpful for all and this is not the place to stop. The NN wind is best and I think if we go back ourselves and read some of the things we did at first, that some of those things which were forgotten or not brought forward, will help center out efforts.

Dana
                          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hey UFOpolitics, this is all I have for right now. I'm still getting parts and cleaning it. If you need more than this let me know but it'll take me a few days.

Thanks again,
                            wantomake

photo.jpg

Comment

• According to picture...

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                              Hey UFOpolitics, this is all I have for right now. I'm still getting parts and cleaning it. If you need more than this let me know but it'll take me a few days.

Thanks again,
                              wantomake

[ATTACH]14687[/ATTACH]
                              Hello Wantomake,

According to that picture every Stator comprehends Three(3) Poles...great!

I just need to know:

Did you removed the other Two(2) Stators on the housing?

Or is it just two Stators?

I could not see holes to bolt down stators core on the missing side (horizontal).

Also, it looks like a pretty heavy rotor core...thicker poles on the "T" vertical side represents less space for copper, as not too deep notch cut towards shaft either.

Still you could try winding it and see what it does when it is all finished.

On the wound stators, please, before removing wire by cutting it and trashing it out...try to write down the spec's, as number of turns and wire gauge.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Dave

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                There are some of us here still checking in on this thread from time to time. I for one built several motors to UFO's specs and when my results differed from what he was claiming I was shouted down and UFO did his best to make me feel incompetent, even though I was doing my best and was one of the FEW to actually do some serious testing. So I abandoned the project. And now it seems that the results I was getting have been shown to be accurate. It bothered me that someone would come on the forum and insist "THIS WORKS" when adequate testing had NOT been done, and now lots of folks have put in the time and money to replicate a failed prototype that they were led to believe was for real. My problem was more with the insistence that "this works" and the shouting down of those that called for testing by the inventor than anything else. It is one thing to come on the forum and say, "hey guys, I have an idea. Here it is. Who wants to join me in investigating its potential?" and quite another to insist that it works when real testing has not been done and jump all over everyone who questions the premise that it works.

I am a believer in thinking outside the box, and my hat is off to those of you who have stayed the course here. I have a hard time believing the positive results without some serious testing, simply because of what I have seen in the past on this thread, but I admire UFO's persistence. Maybe he believes in himself strongly enough not to fade into the woodwork as so many before him have done. I hope so.

Anyway, you have peaked my interest enough that I will probably attempt to replicate the five pole all North configuration when I get enough time. Thanks for all the hard work guys. Sometimes proving something DOESN'T work is as important as proving that something DOES.

Dave

Hello Dave,

I will just refer to "our Positive side" Dave...

I also admire your persistence searching and developing in the unknown, plus your excellent capability as a builder and "make it happen now"

It would be great to see you back to work here

So, you are welcome to give it a try, and ask as many questions as you like...by now you should be pretty familiar winding motors...

I would be uploading pretty soon (next week) a couple of videos where I rewind and teach in detail, my BOSCH 20 Poles, Four Stators with All North Groups...as well as some quick testings demonstrations.

Cheers

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X