My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Et Voila.

Have to go out for a day or two but will return. Shall try to find some 5 poles on my travels.

Thanks and all the best....back Monday/Tues

Nice Midaz

Regards

Finn.

Comment

• Over Unity Test Unedited Video Track.

Hello Guys,

Below is my "Over Unity Test Unedited Video Track."

OVERUNITY_TEST_UNEDITED_TRACK_1

I meant to do this test before...and as a matter of fact I talked about it on one of the Three Videos Testing the Supercaps with different connections and this Five Pole RS Motor. Can't remember exactly which one it was, but definitively is there.

Now this is the Raw, High Def. MPEG Unedited Video Track that would go into the coming Full Video with my Ufopolitics Intro, Background Music, Text Explanation, Calculation Analysis, Time CAD Graphics, Circuit Diagrams, Detailed Frame by Frame readings of Power (VXA=W) Measuring Tools PDF Spec's as Resolution and Error Percentages...etc,etc.

I have decided to load this video first as "Unlisted", just for the EF Members here, as it will take me pretty long time to build, render, batch all this processes to Master the coming video, OVERUNITY TEST ONE...

I don't know if YT will allow me to upload the Full Video, since this one is over 29 Minutes...and by the time I add all other stuff, it will get close to the Hour Time.

It will be on this Link, so you Guys could download it, analyze it, and comment on it as you please...

Regards to All and Thank You for taking your time to watch it.

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Radio Shack Motor

Hello All

Great video UfO
        It proves that the little motor runs and recharges itself.

What does the rain gauge read...
        Sounds like quite the rain storm where you're at...
        Be well.

All the Best
        RandyFL
        ps have a great weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by RandyFL View Post
          Hello All

Great video UfO
          It proves that the little motor runs and recharges itself.
          Hello Randy,

Nope, it means :

That Little Motor is capable of Charging from almost ZERO (actually and exactly 0.026 mV X 0.010 mA=0.0026 WATTS), Four 2.7V/ 310 FARADS SuperCaps. Using Two NiMH 1.2V/2200 mAh...and this little Batteries lost 0.084 mVolts.

And it means more...read Total Caps END Wattage, versus Total Batteries END Wattage...do some Elementary School Math...calculate C.O.P, Efficiency...and "UNITY" there...

Calculate how much exactly Batt lost...

Ask Yourself then...¿Where did all this Energy came from?

And have in mind I will be COMPLETELY IGNORING Mechanical Power Output...actually we can AFFORD to have OVERUNITY with JUST Electrical Out to Electrical In ...period

What does the rain gauge read...
          Sounds like quite the rain storm where you're at...
          Be well.

All the Best
          RandyFL
          ps have a great weekend
          Well You live in Florida right?...so you should know we are going through rainstorms every afternoon...

Regards and You too have a great weekend...I will be working on the Master Video.

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-18-2014, 09:36 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Video Frames on Power Readings

Hello Guys,

Here are Four ESSENTIAL Frames taken from Video.

1-SUPERCAPS STARTING POWER READING

[IMG][/IMG]

2- SUPERCAPS ENDING POWER READING

[IMG][/IMG]

3- BATTERIES STARTING POWER READING

[IMG][/IMG]

4- BATTERIES ENDING POWER READING

[IMG][/IMG]

Even though Batteries show a loss of 0.086 Milli Volts (Based on Batt Frame 1...versus Batt End Frame V readings)...when we compare Start-End Batteries Wattage Power...We can see they lost absolutely NADA...Nothing...

Due to a "slight increase" of 0.03 mAmps...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Comment

• One Main Thing to have in Mind...

Now Guys...

One Main thing to have in mind when it comes to Calculate FULL OUTPUT of Asymmetrical Machines.

We MUST consider:

1- ELECTRICAL POWER OUTPUT

2- MECHANICAL POWER OUTPUT

Then We must realize:

In the above Video Test 1, I have completely disregarded MECHANICAL POWER OUTPUT, which MUST BE ADDED to Total Watts Output....Meaning the FIVE (5) Watts Electrical Power Output is NOT THE COMPLETE TOTAL OUTPUT of this little Machine!!

However, We, the Members of this Forum, building this Type of Asymmetrical Machines CAN AFFORD to GIVE AWAY (For this tests only, don't get excited...) Our Excellent Mechanical Output...just because...just measuring Electrical Energy Output...We ACCOMPLISH OVERUNITY...and in this case as follows:

Total Power Generated = 4.99 Watts

Total Power Input*** = 2.24 Watts

If We do the "Elementary School Math"...

Then, We get a COP=2.22 , and Efficiency = 222 %

***NOW...Wait a Minute!!...We are NOT supposed to divide FULL INPUT as above...BUT, ACTUAL POWER LOST...Right?

That would be subtracting starting Battery Power to ending Battery Power RIGHT?...but OMG! ...We did not loose absolutely NADA!!

I have been "Generous" by doing that calculation above...now, all of you know it works based on Total Power Inputted to the System, therefore, LOST...just because Batteries were not drained...or whole or majority of their power was transferred to the Caps...Oh no! ...BUT, that did not occur...

Feel free to tell me if am wrong here, like I mentioned on video.

And I am Opening Doors to Anyone who wants to give their Opinions here in the OPEN (NO PM's)...and absolutely, that includes Farmhand and dR NoGreen...

I promise I will not get Harsh...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-18-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• A Question for the Skeptics...for the FREE ENERGY deniers

@All the FREE ENERGY SKEPTICS, DENIERS...NAYSAYERS...

This is a Question...I would LOVE ANY Skeptic or Free Energy Naysayer ...if they could give Us all a Rational Answer...related to the above Video Test...

If the Batteries only lost say 100 Milli Volts (We noticed NO AMP LOSS)

And Super Caps GAINED up to 4.99 Watts...

and...The question:

¿Where did This 4.99 Watts came from?

I will be waiting...I know I should not hold my breath waiting right?...

Ufopolitics

Comment

• UFO
                  Now you have gone and done it. You have let our little secret out of the bag in the most simple of terms. But for those who may still be thick headed, let me state another simple analogy.
                  We start with 1/2 glass of water and four empty glasses. We end with 1/2 full glass and four full glasses of water.

¿Where did This 4 Glasses came from?

Dana
                  "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

• This is so funny Dana...

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                    UFO
                    Now you have gone and done it. You have let our little secret out of the bag in the most simple of terms. But for those who may still be thick headed, let me state another simple analogy.
                    We start with 1/2 glass of water and four empty glasses. We end with 1/2 full glass and four full glasses of water.

¿Where did This 4 Glasses came from?

Dana
                    Dana,

This is so funny...that was EXACTLY the way I have explained to my Wife and to my Son...in general terms so they could understand me better...glasses of Water...

Kind Regards Dear Friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Batteries End Frames Timed Sequence...

Ok Guys...

Here is a Video Frame/Time Sequence of Batteries Ending Power Measurements

"They say that Extreme Claims requires Extreme proof, Extreme Evidence"...so here we go...

FRAME 1:

[IMG][/IMG]

FRAME 2:

[IMG][/IMG]

FRAME 3:

[IMG][/IMG]

FRAME 4:

[IMG][/IMG]

FRAME 5:

[IMG][/IMG]

FRAME 6:

[IMG][/IMG]

Let me bring the STARTING BATTERY POWER FRAME...to compare easier within same post...

[IMG][/IMG]

We all could see Batteries are "gaining" power (Watts) ABOVE Starting Power as Time Frames Sequence develop...therefore, We could conclude saying Batteries went above starting power.

This Frames Stills are intended to be "BLEND" through Opacity cross fade curves in the Master Video...and so Text with Values...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-19-2014, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• @ All

As you can all see, the A1 Mo-Gen does exactly what was said, it will do.

This is the future of home generators and Electric vehicles. In the future, we will need sponsors/help to continue expanding to bigger and more ambitious projects; full sized vehicle, home adaption unit, etc....

If you would like to help and/or have ideas. Please get in touch with me. Every little bit counts.

Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz

Comment

• Feel free to tell me if am wrong here, like I mentioned on video.

And I am Opening Doors to Anyone who wants to give their Opinions here in the OPEN (NO PM's)...and absolutely, that includes Farmhand and dR NoGreen...

Regards to All

Hello UFO. Just out of curiosity does your invitation extend to me as well?
                          John

Comment

• Absolutely John

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                            Feel free to tell me if am wrong here, like I mentioned on video.

Regards to All

Hello UFO. Just out of curiosity does your invitation extend to me as well?
                            John
                            Absolutely John, by all means, be our first and Guest!

Go for it...I am all eyes...

P.D: please do not forget to bring the RC Plane full of confetti, like You promised...

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-19-2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Absolutely John, by all means, be our first and Guest!

Go for it...I am all eyes...

P.D: please do not forget to bring the RC Plane full of confetti, like You promised...

Ufopolitics
                              Hello, I have a small obligation then I'll be back in an hour for a chat. I'm selling most of my fast flying planes because of my eyes going bad but I still have hopes of flying the confetti airplane in celebration. Thanks for the kind invite, it will be fun to see what kind of conversation we can have. I hope to be able to get along with everyone.
                              John

Comment

• Be familiar with your stuff

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                                Hello, I have a small obligation then I'll be back in an hour for a chat. I'm selling most of my fast flying planes because of my eyes going bad but I still have hopes of flying the confetti airplane in celebration. Thanks for the kind invite, it will be fun to see what kind of conversation we can have. I hope to be able to get along with everyone.
                                John
                                UFO / All.
                                Let's make sure I interpreted the video correctly.
                                1 Clamp a load across the series capacitors to make sure they are discharged.
                                2 Meter checks on the cap banks show they will present a major load to the generator side of the motor at start up.
                                3 Bulb connected to the two AA size batteries draws 900 ma.
                                4 The capacitors are connected to the generator side of the machine.
                                5 The voltage of the batteries before start is about 1.34 v.
                                6 Batteries drop to about 1.1 v as motor and charging starts.
                                7 It appeared the machine needed to get a partial charge on one cap bank before both could be in the circuit without the motor stalling.
                                8 At the end of the charge cycle the batteries are about 1.27 volt and recovering when disconnected.
                                9 Setup was taken down and the caps put in series. The caps measure 4.21 volts.
                                10 Bulb is connected as a load at 25:18 in the video.
                                11 First reading is 4.13 volts and 1.16 amps
                                12 At 25:40 the reading dropped to 3.86 v and 1.1 amps (22 second test)
                                13 The two AA batteries were connected in series to the bulb again and used 930 ma @ 2.49 volts on the battery pack.

Everyone must realize by now that batteries can be very deceptive. I have done many experiments where my LAB's have rested to a higher voltage than where I started before a discharge test. I have never had one that had more capacity than when I started though. Isn't that what's important. How do you test that? I've rarely see anyone do it. If I have two AA batteries that went down a few millivolts through a test how do I know how much capacity is left in them? or how much was used? If I discharge a capacitor for a few seconds how much is left in it? How much did I really use?
                                OK anyway if everyone here is satisfied with the tests in the video that's fine with me. I can keep watching to see what happens, but in the back of my mind I wonder this: If I first took my two AA batteries and put them on my R/C charger I could cycle them 5 times and write down the results which would show the accurate capacity of the batteries which might be 2200 ma. Keeping that in mind I reference the capacitors. The discharge was for only 22 seconds and although the few seconds under discharge was high in watts it doesn't mean the caps had more energy or capacity stored in them than what was used from the battery that charged the caps. Does it? Lets say I put a 30 amp fuse right across the bank of capacitors and the fuse blows. That means I had over 100 watts for however long the fuse lasted. How about a capacitor discharged into a strobe? Maybe I'm wrong. I guess what I would have to do to satisfy myself would be to put the batteries back on the computer charger and discharge them to back to .9 volts a cell like done in the conditioning test then discharge the capacitors back down to 0 volts where the charge started from and compare the total mah or total capacity of each discharge. I'm not sure if this would work but most people have a wattmeter like is used for the R/C hobby. I think to test down to 0 volts you need a separate battery to run the wattmeter though. I'm not saying you should drop everything and test something the way I might do it. If everyone is satisfied I think that's fine. I'm just saying I think you might hear something similar to what I'm saying from some of the other guys you invited. I'm not even sure if you couldn't duplicate the experiment in some other ways with a number of different setups. I hope you don't mistake this post as something spiteful it's not meant to be. I just don't think you have all your bases covered well enough with the first video.
                                John
                                PS. Oh man that water glass thing reminds me of all the trouble I got in on one of the other forums about charging 4 for 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X