No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, just looking at the last page of posts, has inspired me incredibly, hello DANA, hope all is well with you, Midas, I have watched you grow, from asking questions about standard mainstream components for traction drives, to taking on a completely different perspective, and an open mind, I congratulate you.

UFO, I am glad you are ever evolving, with this tech, please do not stop moving forward, I know you feel for replicators, that have embraced your teachings so far, and have spent time and money, but it is still very cheap learning, as far as I am concerned.

KOGS, you're made of tough stuff.

For my little bit I will wind the stators of my MAG3, and wait for advice from someone who has wound an imperial to All North, and tested it before I wind my rotor, as for Me it is a major task.

All the Best Everybody, Cornboy.

Comment

• Hi UFO,

With regard to you having cracked it. I'm not suggesting that you sell the small RS motors to Schools or the like, however, If it were me, AND, I had cracked a a free energy device, what would I do with it?

Well, having thought about it for a great deal of time having been looking into free energy devices for years and years....my plan would be to build a device that could power a conventional generator mechanically.

Such as the one I am looking into here. Introducing the Powerspout - YouTube

(mechanical power rather than hydro)

Obviously once its installed in my house and has been tested for a while I'd build a second device and "loan" it to a friend. Then build another and loan it to another friend. Word would get round and more and more people would see the need. The cat would be out of the bag. Numerous people having the devices, dissemination of the technology would have a ripple effect that would not be stopped. The key thing is to be able to make the device as simple as possible using existing parts for an alternative purpose.

Stanley Mires the Water / Hydrogen chap. What was he all about? Had a great invention but decided IMVHO and I mean VVVVHO decided not to share with the world. For fear of not getting a patent???

Then he dies before his research becomes public. (and there are loads of reasons sited for his passing)

I mean he ran a buggy on water and had over unity. Why not make a few, give them away.......give it to everyone. (with some form of recompense of course, we all have to eat etc, but not living to excess.) This patent thing is just no longer feasible IMO.

Anyway, Patent Rant over.......

RE My thoughts on magnets: "YES IT DOES ENHANCES ITS PERFORMANCE INCREDIBLY HIGHER SPEC'S...Why?...because they are OPEN SYSTEMS...Open to the Aether, the Spatial Fields...our Nature."

Great, at least one idea of mine worked in theory. How much does it increase the speed, efficiency? Do you think that this would be a major key in the over unity?

On my learning note, Ive managed to be "given" two electric motors, one an induction motor and another which has an armature, so am tinkering. You've even inspired me to reclaim my workbench which has lain dormant for quite a few months.

Let the learning commence.

And thank you all for the positive comments.

Finn.

(P.S. Love the "nessie" mobile. Coming from Scotland I'm keen to see the finished result. Good Luck!

Comment

• Cornboy

This has been an amazing journey so far. When I started I was just a preschool teacher that wanted an electric motorcycle for around town. (I don't like to pollute) Electric motorcycles were too expensive for what I wanted to do. Then I had the bright idea to make one myself. I searched around for motors for a long time but I just wasn't satisfied. I didn't find an EV system that I wanted to commit to. I just kept reading and watching videos. ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT kept showing up when I was watching vids. I thought, "What the _ell. I'll watch it." I watched it 4 or 5 times! LOL Then I went to the thread and started reading. I couldn't stop reading it. I was hooked! It was like a R&D live! Cutting edge technology and everyone sharing notes. I just knew I had to join.

There were so many new terms and laws and rules I had to learn. I was nervous to ask a question. When I finally got up the nerve to ask a question, UFO and John Stone greeted me with kindness and encouragement.

I proceeded into the unknown. I met you, Machine, Kogs, others and Dana. You guys were really kickin some _ss... I admit I was lost in the storm until Dana came to my rescue. Thank you Dana for taking me under your wing. You have been like a Big Brother to me. No matter how many times I messed up, you were always there and very patient! You always gave me something to read, search and explained it to me over and over and over again, until I got it! I've called you so much that I look forward to hearing your wife's stories as she searches for you. She always makes me laugh. Without you folks I would still be blind.

Building my own motor was the ultimate for me. I thought that $400 for a UFO Imperial Kit including Shipping was cheap. I PMed UFO and asked him if it was ok. He said, "It works but are you up for the work. Please watch my winding vids as much as you need and ask questions." After watching a dozen times or so, I went to the "Money Boss" my wife. She said ok but it was my early birthday gift. LOL. After building and rebuilding the Imperial, 4 times. It gave me an up close and personal insight.

The all north shook me up! I spent weeks obsessing over it! I know I'm not as advanced as some but I can't find a flaw! The commutators create a mechanical pulse for the group coils, a smooth robust DC generator output current. Commutators help to make a bifilar coil system. (Parallel Bifilar coils strengthen the magnetic field invoking more torque and induce inductance to the next coil group, like a pre-charge/capacitance before firing. Physics 101) Lap winds is standard for generators. We have a "Dynamo Generator" with the Lap windings! I close my eyes and follow the electron flow and the magnetic vortex fluxes. As the electrons inter they are pushed/repelled at a tremendous speed. Before they get a chance to slow down their are attracted/pulled and continue gaining speed, an "Express Electron Highway"!!! That means more work for less, more torque, RPMs and power!! The laws if Induction by Faraday are in place on our generator side(s). When the generator has an electrical load, it further strengthens the magnetic field adding more torque and rpms. The electromagnetic forces, Lenz's law and Faradays laws of Induction, ALL work in harmony through our A1 Mo-Gen Technology!

To be "Politically Correct" I'm confident and proud to say that our A1 Mo-Gen technology is 99.999% efficient. There is almost no energy wasted and the magnetic fluxes of the motor and generator assist one another to give extra. In my logical opinion, this technology is inevitable.... If you don't agree, state your informed scientific reasons. Please come correct or don't come at all!

Keep it Clean and Green
        Richard Batts *AKA* Midaz

Comment

• R/ S Motors

03 June 14 / 15:30:01
          Hello All

Hi uFoPol./Kogs/anyone...
          Could you explain in detail ( in numbers too ) and be as scientific as you want or as able...
          I now have 5 r/s motors... I have taken 2 apart or as far apart as I wanted to when questions arose...
          1. when does the regular r/s motor start to get hot from being wired wrong...
          under Load? spinning freely with no load ? 9 - 12 -18 volts?
          If I am in the motor manufacturing business bottom line is build it, build it cheaply and sell it...
          IMHO there is no such thing as free energy...you have to buy the materials, you have to build it and you have to replace it when it runs out...
          My next door neighbor ( rich as methuselah ) once told me if you have a problem with the electric company... invest in it! typical eh...
          2. Automobile companies now make electric cars and hybrids ( expensive ) and they are running on AC synchronous motors... a. do they get hot ? b. are they over unity ?
          3. Is there a video that shows the winding of the R/S motor or a detailed graphic ( side view as drafting view )

Thanx
          All the best
          RandyFL

Comment

• Originally posted by RandyFL View Post
            03 June 14 / 15:30:01
            Hello All

Hi uFoPol./Kogs/anyone...
            Could you explain in detail ( in numbers too ) and be as scientific as you want or as able...
            I now have 5 r/s motors... I have taken 2 apart or as far apart as I wanted to when questions arose...
            1. when does the regular r/s motor start to get hot from being wired wrong...
            under Load? spinning freely with no load ? 9 - 12 -18 volts?
            If I am in the motor manufacturing business bottom line is build it, build it cheaply and sell it...
            IMHO there is no such thing as free energy...you have to buy the materials, you have to build it and you have to replace it when it runs out...
            My next door neighbor ( rich as methuselah ) once told me if you have a problem with the electric company... invest in it! typical eh...
            2. Automobile companies now make electric cars and hybrids ( expensive ) and they are running on AC synchronous motors... a. do they get hot ? b. are they over unity ?
            3. Is there a video that shows the winding of the R/S motor or a detailed graphic ( side view as drafting view )

Thanx
            All the best
            RandyFL
            Randy

It's time for you to watch and read and watch again and reread then repeat and take notes. UFO used over voltage to show a point. Since then he has used around 3 volts and that's enough, for now.

We all know the the symmetric "AMP MONSTER" motors are very well made and at their peak. Trying to squeeze every last drop of energy and torque out of those things has stimulated our engineers to be very creative and come up with some very wonderful products to assist these machines. Those products will enhance our asymmetric machines exponentially! All of it was necessary.

Be careful, over voltage and ultra capacitors is a strong combination. You can get a very strong shock. Please use caution! Safety first!

Randy what do you do for a living, do you have test equipment, your dream and what are your hobbies.....ect?

Midaz

Comment

• P66 Motor Wind

Greetings all:

Thank you Mr. UFOPolitics for the very nice, and big, drawings. They are most helpful and I appreciate it.

Some new pics are posted on Photobucket: TestWind3_zps72663f14.jpg Photo by GlenWV | Photobucket

I grabbed a piece of #18 gauge wire to do a test wind with, just to get a feel for the fit. Some #17 ga. is available and I was considering it, but I think that #18 ga. will be heavy enough.

Also, the wire length of each coil group will be longer than what I had with my first large motor wind:
              15898EF2-E02D-4DEB-A2B9-7DB34822416F-178-0000000DB76F3C13.jpg Photo by GlenWV | Photobucket

So, the next thing is to dig out some old coils that are lying about and recycle the wire for test winding this armature. I want to wind at one side completely to see just how much wire can be stuffed onto this thing.

More to come...

glenWV

Comment

• toys...

3 May 14 / 20:49:02
                Hello All

Hello Midaz:

It's time for you to watch and read and watch again and reread then repeat and take notes. UFO used over voltage to show a point. Since then he
                has used around 3 volts and that's enough, for now.
                I study something until I get the main point... Then proceed.

We all know the symmetric "AMP MONSTER" motors are very well made and at their peak. Trying to squeeze every last drop of energy and torque
                out of those things has stimulated our engineers to be very creative and come up with some very wonderful products to assist these machines. Those
                products will enhance our asymmetric machines exponentially! All of it was necessary.

I try never to bad mouth anybody/Co. especially when there is info. or some hidden value... i.e. those hybrid Priuses are going to be hot items when those batteries reach their end stage ( opportunities ).

Be careful, over voltage and ultra capacitors is a strong combination. You can get a very strong shock. Please use caution! Safety first!

I always work the bugs out in low voltage and then go to the next level...

Randy what do you do for a living, do you have test equipment, your dream and what are your hobbies.....etc.?

Retired...
                I believe in Tesla...test equipment when needed.
                I wanna turn the X Rider into a crotch rocket...

All the best
                RandyFL
                PS I hope this font shows up correctly...if not OOPS!
                Last edited by RandyFL; 06-04-2014, 01:39 AM. Reason: To correct...

Comment

• G'day Glen
                  Please what is the circuit schematic using the SG3524 and what is it for

Kindest Regards

Kogs always interested in something

Comment

• Sneaking through your Pic's Glen...lol

Originally posted by GlenWV View Post
                    Greetings all:

Thank you Mr. UFOPolitics for the very nice, and big, drawings. They are most helpful and I appreciate it.

Some new pics are posted on Photobucket: TestWind3_zps72663f14.jpg Photo by GlenWV | Photobucket

I grabbed a piece of #18 gauge wire to do a test wind with, just to get a feel for the fit. Some #17 ga. is available and I was considering it, but I think that #18 ga. will be heavy enough.

Also, the wire length of each coil group will be longer than what I had with my first large motor wind:
                    15898EF2-E02D-4DEB-A2B9-7DB34822416F-178-0000000DB76F3C13.jpg Photo by GlenWV | Photobucket

So, the next thing is to dig out some old coils that are lying about and recycle the wire for test winding this armature. I want to wind at one side completely to see just how much wire can be stuffed onto this thing.

More to come...

glenWV
                    Hello Glen,

You are welcome!!

Great work there Glen!...I was "sneaking" at your pic's...lots of fun there!
                    With your permission I will show the team here...if that´s OK with you...

[IMG][/IMG]

Love that Café Racer...are you planning to get her Electric?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

About this nice 1/2 HP Porter Motor converted to Asymmetric, North-South I imagine...never saw it before...how many poles?...magnet stators or wound fields?

..How did it go with it?

LOL...Too many questions... !!

Now about the P66...

[IMG][/IMG]

It seems you could easily get around five turns per coil there w/18 awg right?, and that would be 5X6=30T...which is about equivalent to Kogs Imperial P56 N-S 15 T per PAIR...just got to push at corners in order not to curve too much at vertical runs...when you start is easy to get them shaped with a wood paint stick, and pulled right, one by one...but when there are too many coils/groups you will need a hydraulic press...

Another thing...we do not need to epoxy the whole thing on this "Test Armatures" guys...but only, after we slide the hedges , or wire retainers...to use small epoxy drops just at center ant ends between steel and hedge...that would hold it in place...then the final coils that would be sticking too much on tops shoulders...to touch them on wires groups...without soaking the whole armature.

This is in order to be able to take it apart easily if we need to redo it...I am regretting that I set so much epoxy on my Imperial

Please let Us know when you do a first run on it!!

Look Awesome!

Regards

Ufopolitics

P.D: On Photobucket, you could also load pic's by copying IMG at PB...then load link on editor here with small yellow picture icon. This way everyone sees picture even without Login in...
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-04-2014, 03:27 PM.
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• SG3524 circuit

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                      G'day Glen
                      Please what is the circuit schematic using the SG3524 and what is it for

Kindest Regards

Kogs always interested in something
                      Greetings Kogs:

The circuit is a John Bedini's pulse charging circuit from one of his patents. I'm using it to pulse a 117 strand SG coil rather than spinning the wheel. On the far right is a four position switch with capacitors attached which allows a wider range of frequencies to be available. (I've played this same trick with Bob French's circuit posted on the 'My Motors' thread.)

It's a handy little circuit, so give it a try.

glen

Comment

• P66 Update

Greetings Mr. UFOPolitics:

The BSA will stay the way she is, and not go electric, but there are other motorcycle carcasses available. I want to drive a generator first, then a electrify a small car. (A dozer next??)

The two pole motor was my first hack at a larger motor after doing the Radio Shack proof of concept. I've run it @ 12 VDC turning a 120 VDC treadmill motor as a generator. A better mounting base needs to be built for this one. It does run smooth, though. (I got off this project working on a #14 gauge wire UFO coil hooked to high current mosfets. Now, that rascal thumps!)

On the P66, I wrapped 7 turns per coil to see how that would play and may go to 8 turns next try. If that is too much, then we'll shorten the wire and wind again.

The epoxy is just the way that it came from Imperial. I bought the armature new, by part number, and it had a shaft. My machinist friend made and installed the double ended shaft. (May put a buffing wheel on one end and polish motorcycle parts!! ;-) )

I appreciate your help and interest in this.

glen

Comment

• At all

While UFO is busy setting the protocol and test parameters for the A1 Mo-Gen, I've been looking at the generator section. Electric generator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't let the size of the RS motor fool you. It's still like a mini Dynamo Generator! Dynamo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
                          What happens when it's over voltage and then pulsed with a pulse width modulator(PWM)? We get Higher RPMs and a stronger output current! If you don't have the proper test equipment, heart troubles, or just clumsy.... Please be careful!

Let's get a little deeper. A little bit bigger, longer than RS size motor and 9 pole. But you can still wrap your hand around it comfortably.

Let's up grade the A1 Mo-Gen in our minds.
                          Picture it with N52s magnets filling the case.(That's a Super Strong magnetic flux!)
                          We will need turbine air foil bearings to handle the rpms.
                          Ultra conductive magnetic wire.
                          Thermal and solar panels on the case
                          Rotor balanced
                          PWM
                          Thick wires from the generator, connected to a powerful ultra capacitor bank.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Example: Doctors/emergency help in the field, in poor countries and Disaster areas could use the energy stored in the Ultra Capacitors to run high energy test equipment to do quick vital diagnostics or detachable medical devices.
                          *PORTABLE DYNAMO GENERATOR*
                          I see the A1 Mo-Gen Technology as a powerful and useful technology! Experiment with it with care

Keep it Clean and Green
                          Midaz
                          Last edited by Midaztouch; 06-07-2014, 12:00 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a black short hair and it is perfect.
                            Last edited by LalaGaver; 06-11-2014, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• @ All

I've been researching what is a bifilar coil. It seems to me that we have created a bifilar coil system in our A1 Mo-Gen Technology. The commutators independently energize the coils. Actually two coils could be energized at one time, therefore those two coils would be the "primary coil" and the two coils, one before and one after the primary coils, would be our secondary coils. Creating a type of transformer. There is some capacitance gain in coils before and after the primary coil/coils group.

Below is information/facts that I collected on bifilar coils. I added some comments that I need your facts to clarify. Please watch the vid by Old Scientist first. It's the best vid on bifilar coil vs standard coil that I could find.
                              http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uNAZ6heorEc

A bifilar coil is an electromagnetic coil that contains two closely spaced, parallel windings. In engineering, the word bifilar describes wire which is made of two filaments or strands. It is commonly used to denote special types of winding wire for transformers.
                              We have asymmetrically lapped windings. Each winding is Energized independently with a segmented commutator. .....Is this ok for the definition of Bifilar Coil?

Some bifilars have adjacent coils in which the convolutions are arranged so that the potential difference is magnified (i.e., the current flows in same parallel direction). The magnetic field created by one winding is therefore equal and opposite to that created by the other, resulting in a net magnetic field of zero (i.e., neutralizing any negative effects in the coil). In electrical terms, this means that the self-inductance of the coil is zero.
                              We have two coils energized at one time. Does that create one bifilar coil group that has a stronger magnetic flux(enhancing torque and energy output) in the primary coil group which leads to a stronger inductance/pre-charge in secondary coils?

The bifilar coil (more often called the bifilar winding) is used in modern electrical engineering as a means of constructing wire-wound resistors with negligible parasitic self-inductance.
                              We use a parallel bifilar system. We want more capacitance in the secondary coils. Is this correct?

A different type of bifilar coil is used in some relay windings and transformers used for a switched-mode power supply to suppress back-emf. In this case, the two wire coils are closely spaced and wound in parallel but are electrically isolated from each other. The primary coil is driven to operate the relay, and the secondary coil is short-circuited inside the case. When the current through the primary is interrupted, as happens when the relay is switched off, most of the magnetic energy is intercepted by the secondary coil. This is a method of absorbing the energy.
                              I didn't understand the back EMF in our system with bifilar coils. Can someone clarify this for me?

When used in a switching transformer, one winding of the bifilar coil is used as a means of removing the energy stored in the stray magnetic flux which fails to link the primary coil to the secondary coil of the transformer. Because of their proximity, the wires of the bifilar coil both "see" the same stray magnetic flux. One wire is clamped to ground usually by a diode so that when the other "primary" wire of the bifilar coil no longer has a voltage applied across it by the switching transistor, the stray magnetic flux generates a current in the clamping coil with the primary side voltage appearing across it, causing an equal voltage to appear across the primary winding. If this clamping coil was not used, the stray magnetic flux would attempt to force a current to flow through the primary wire. The primary wire is switched off and the switching transistor is in a high resistance state, the high voltage appears on the switching transistor
                              This part was very important for me. If we use one diode, an individual controls the A1 Mo-Gen (EV Mode) . If we don't use a diode motor goes into self resonance (Generator dominates).

Keep it Clean and Green
                              Midaz
                              Last edited by Midaztouch; 06-17-2014, 03:33 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• All North Mag 3

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                                Well, just looking at the last page of posts, has inspired me incredibly, hello DANA, hope all is well with you, Midas, I have watched you grow, from asking questions about standard mainstream components for traction drives, to taking on a completely different perspective, and an open mind, I congratulate you.

UFO, I am glad you are ever evolving, with this tech, please do not stop moving forward, I know you feel for replicators, that have embraced your teachings so far, and have spent time and money, but it is still very cheap learning, as far as I am concerned.

KOGS, you're made of tough stuff.

For my little bit I will wind the stators of my MAG3, and wait for advice from someone who has wound an imperial to All North, and tested it before I wind my rotor, as for Me it is a major task.

All the Best Everybody, Cornboy.
                                Hello Cornboy,

First off, I want to thank YOU!! for getting back to FINISH MAG 3!...As I am very glad -as I can see- Things are getting better!

And this part is to ALL MY FRIENDS HERE, REPRODUCING THE BIG , MEDIUM AND SMALL ASYMMETRIC MACHINES...

I do not want to "Shine" here at all Guys...that is NOT my purpose!!, when I have displayed all this work for over two years (and I could have easily, reveal my real name and start selling Book$, Booklet$, Pdf'$, DVD'$...Making My $ite(s) "Members Only" and collecting $$ to join in...or giving out Conference$$...etc,etc...there are many ways..and you know)...BUT, my main Goal, guys...is that EACH OF YOU SHINES AS INDIVIDUAL RAYS of very Bright Light...in every corner of this Planet...generating a huge Illumination all over Earth...to make Tesla's Dreams come true...

"...This Planet could become a Second Sun..."

So, every time, anyone of You...come back here and show me their/your work...or Their/Your desires to start...or to continue their/your already started "Journey"...it makes me feel great!...I feel so great Guys, just because I see in everyone of You a Future Star of that Bright Light...and that, no matter where you guys be...you would be sending very positive and strong SIGNALS OF ENLIGHTENMENT to the Skies...

I wanna Thank You All!!

Well, now Cornboy, You will show Us all what are You made off...

Do not wind Stators Yet!!...start by Your Rotor and find out how much wire...how many turns per coil in the group...you could fit FIRST...ONLY THEN...You could start playing with Stators my Friend...so, Your Rotor will "dictate" what your stators be...

On the other hand...Your "Unique Machine" will run perfectly with just ALL NORTH STATORS ONLY...to test MOTORING POWER at Repulsion ...

So, to start winding/testing stators...just choose all Three North first...to get them magnetically balanced properly with your rotor groups...till achieving the super high speeds and torque...but then...you know that when turning on the South's...everything will increase...on top of what you had before.

The SOUTH STATORS will Increase/Assist Rotary Power and Speed...but mainly they will create/close the required "Connecting Spatial Field Belt" for Generation of Power at the Output Gates...

You could have lot's of fun, playing with Stators On-Off and pulsing them with Quad's, from both ends...however, realize that every time you turn them off , they will become generating coils also...

THE MAGNIFICENCE OF THREE ALL NORTH:

[IMG][/IMG]

Here I am just displaying the Motor Coils as a guide to the start winding "process", in order not to create confusion of the coils turning "sessions".

It is basically the same way I explained to Glen about his P66 (33 Poles)...and the Generating Coils "would come by themselves"...

Only difference in MAG 3 is... it is dividing the 360º Circumference EXACTLY by 120º and when we enter into analyzing the whole picture...including the Generating Coils...we will find out the real division is every 60º...But, let´s get into the Winding Procedure FIRST...

I set the First Coil Group as G1...and like I told Glen, as also to All North Machines explanation, like Imperial P56...or the 20 poles...To Do First G1 then go to the other extreme at 180º...

In Your case, Cornboy, It is better to divide circumference by 120º...Start G1, then do G13...Then do G25...This completes the first layer, and of course, you know thios first layer, MUST go AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO CENTER ROTOR CORE!! (I just "painted it outer, in order to distinguish coils better......well, it is obvious for everyone who has experience in motor winding...

So, putting it "cleaner":

Layer 1: G1, G13, G25

Then you wind

Layer 2: G2, G14, G26

And so on...as the DOTS INDICATE STARTING AND END Positioning for each GROUP FIRST COIL (1)

This way Your MAG 3 would be very well balanced...according to Copper distribution...as well as Magnetic Fields strength per each -in turn- Firing Group.

Now, A VERY IMPORTANT PART TO BE VERIFIED BEFORE PROCEEDING!!

Once that you have this Two Layers of Groups wound up and connected to commutators...I will highly recommend to make sure that Motor Brushes and Commutator elements...related to Stator positioning...are disconnecting LAYER 2 (when rotating as indicated)...Meaning, BEFORE The Center Pole of COILS (5) from G2, G14, G26 are Reaching SOUTH Stator Bisectors (Dotted Red Line) they must DIE! (DISCONNECT FROM COMMUTATOR ELEMENT-BRUSH!)

This is an IMPORTANT KEY here...because If this "ending Groups" are still "live" while reaching Stators Center...Rotor will suffer a big time Braking during operation...creating a huge counter-force to rotation.

So, I highly recommend to MOUNT ROTOR IN STATOR CASING...with just this two Layers...and DO NOT APPLY POWER!!...BUT...Measure Points with a Continuity Meter...making sure They do disconnect at the right timing...

After all this is clear...You could keep going to do all other "GROUP LAYERS"...ALWAYS IN THE SAME SEQUENCE AS THIS TWO!!

The end Points are the RED DOTS where SEQUENTIALLY Represent the LAST LAYERS that would complete Winding...or G12, G24 and G36...Then You are ALL done in the winding .

A Real Monster Machine My Friend...

I know You...as you will get back to me with questions... ...is OK, but just relax, have a Glass of Wine, sit down and analyze this way real slowly to digest it properly...

I may be correcting some minor errors...so keep checking this page every once in a while...and look for EDITS at the bottom (I will write them this way...not erasing and repairing on existing paragraphs)

Kind Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-08-2014, 06:18 PM.
                                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                                X