Clear All

• Universal Asymmetric Machines

Great work my Friend!!...This Universal Asymmetric Machines would be very
    popular...being able to play in "Both Worlds" AC/DC...as ALSO in Pulsed
    DC...

Related to your Asymmetric Universal there, a heck of a compact
    build!...awesome, you were able to insert all dual comm in same frame,
    great!
    UFO - Thanks for the nice words, it did come in as a tight build.

Now, picking on minor technicalities...I would say it needs some very minor timing adjustment, in order that "Takes Off" or start/pick up speed would be stronger...I can feel a very small delay...to get rotor going to develop full speed...you could do it much better, to almost "no delay,zero... by getting Rotor Pairs bisectors,to Fire closer to Stator Fields Bisectors at repulsion stage...by a very small brush adjustment.
    You picked up on the timing issue, I've added some more pic's to the dropbox. you can see that the brushes are at a 45 from the stator coils.
    looked @ the 12P 2S & 90 degree design & split the difference. Wanted something that could be put togeather in a day. Plan to build a unit so the timing can be adjusted on the fly.

Now, I am glad that you have mentioned that Generator Side was not even shown/connected here...and I will tell you the "Extra Bonus" We all will get out of this arrangement...

When You pulse DC this Machine Stator Fields and Rotor Coils Input, Parallel, Series or combination of...depending on Application/Resistance,etc...(here I can see you are feeding linear/straight DC from Batteries)...we will get a STEADY Radiant Reverse flow from Stator Fields, by using the Two Diodes arrangement...
    Correct me if needed, but I hear you saying to take the output from the generator, through 2 diodes (to convert to radiant) and drive the field coils with this. (we will need a circuit to momentarly pulse the field to start the motor, but that is easy.)

...and We could play, experiment so much with this...even feeding rotor/brushes Input with reversed flow collected from Stator Fields...it will reduce commutator sparking even more...since rotor would be running on cold Radiant Energy...
    Can both the rotor and the field coil be supplied with radiant at the same time, or is it eather but not both at the same time ?

Isn't that great?
    You bet it is There are so many possabilitys with this it's difficult to deside what to build first, just love the kid in a candy store fealing.

Awesome work, and many thanks for sharing this great video and pictures!
    Have also started work on Sir John's pulser, have one onhand from another project but it uses 5C22 vaccume thyratron tubes ( very fast & it works ) but it would be hard for others to replicate, so I'm getting onboard your system.

Regards

hitby13kw

Comment

• comm. gaps

Howdy UFO, All,
      I'm willing to build my Imp56 by not jumpering comm. segments.
      I'll have to remove about 32 jumpers.
      However, I'm facing a week delay due to my local source of
      19ga copper wire 'vanishing'. I still have 13 coil pairs to do.
      As an aside, what are your thoughts regarding using iron wire,
      if it could be obtained or created?
      Best regards to all, jw39

Comment

• Red & Blue

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Hello Cornboy,

Great work there!...That is gonna be a HECK of an Asymmetrical Machine!!

Now as Kogs mentioned (Ian, note I am writing Kogs...no more "Ian's"...You are my Dear Friend, So KOGS from now on, sorry), yeah the saw tooth edger are not good at poles alignment, however, if you can not rotate them cause they are already pressed in shaft, then file them away to a steady edging...

Now, Try, before epoxying Rotor, to Round Off as many sharp edges as you could possibly do!!

And that includes the Top and Bottom End Laminations, all the way on both sides, from inner (close to shaft) to outer ends...round them all.
        The reason is that resin will run off ANY Sharp Edges...leaving just a minimal film that could be broken when tensing wires...shorting them out.
        I know this is a tedious and hard work, but trust me, it is very worth it to the "penny"...

[IMG][/IMG]

So use round, triangle, flat and square files to go from small to larger sizes...

About what Sir John Stone mentioned ...it will be awesome to Vacuum Rotor before epoxy dries...excellent idea!
        And do not worry about so thin poles...once you wind it tight, and use resin again...it will become a very solid "one piece" armature.

Another "Tip"...from my experience...If you could build a rack...to hold Rotor, in order that you could rotate it, as also move it in different axis, (Shaft Up, shaft down, shaft side way to right, then to left...etc) to play with Gravity running Epoxy...will render great results...and of course use masking and paper to collect all excess dripping resin...

[IMG][/IMG]

Aluminum, will be an excellent material to build it...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Hello UFO and all, Thanks UFO for advice, i have a Dremel that i will use to round sharp edges with before epoxy.
        The epoxy's i had in my coolroom are not high temp enough, so have ordered small amount of higher temp, will be here next week, along with wire etc, and then the fun will begin.

Also i will fold the slot paper over end lamination and tape down with Kapton tape before winding.

To rotate the rotor inside a vaccum wile the epoxy is drying, , now that would be a challenge!.

The sun came out for the first time in a week, so i took the oportunity to coat the stator cores with epoxy enamel.

HOPE You LIKE the COLOURS UFO.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

[IMG][/IMG]

PS. Maybe it will help me remember which is North and South.
        Last edited by Cornboy 555; 02-24-2013, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          This is what am going to say here...

I have been exposing my Work here,...and I admit, as you could see in some later videos...I do not have a good calmed, cool temper at all times...but an ITALIAN mixed with Spanish one, that is not good at all, I know!!..so I please ask you guys something...

This Thread is for my work exposure, and discussion, NOT to argue about Theories I have learned for a long time...therefore, I consider an insult to my Intelligence...for anyone trying to "refresh" old knowledge...Ok?

Let me remind you, that I also have access to Internet (as you can see me here), but also, to MUCH MORE Clever and Complicated "stuff"...than searching "Wikipedia" or "Google" or Yahoo...

So, May I ask, please, that before you direct to ME, with some kind of "opinion" or "Critic" or trying to tell me anything on "How it really Works Deals" crap...You do the following...

Please, review My QUALITY of Work here in its ENTIRETY, Watch My Quality of Videos on YouTube, please, WATCH MY MODELS AND LAB TESTINGS...My CAD Diagrams...and then keep watching some more...

But Please, I DID NOT came here to argue about "Physics" or Magnetism...or to learn about Inductors behavior, or the way magnets or motors and generators workkkkk????!!!!!

SO, All of you that come here, with that attitude and intentions "IN MIND"...This is what I want you to do... go ahead, and after you watch my prototypes, my videos, read my threads basic posts, etc, etc...Then go and CHECK OUT, all other Members WHO ARE DOING EXACTLY, WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE HERE...TO REPLICATE MY WORK, TEST IT AND COME BACK TO POST RESULTS!!

Then I want you to DEBUNK it with ALL your links, with all your theories, with all your knowledge learned...and tell me...what you think...and explain, explain, explain...OR ADMIT, that THEY F*** WORK!!!

OK??

So I could really care less...How many keep posting the "How it Works" BS...I will just ignore you...

I really do not appreciate that!!
          Still catching up , even though I am not an electronics newbe( Test/repair engineer for a long time ) I have shrugged off all the standard physics I know to read these pages and its taking a while as well as review the evidence provided by ufopolotics and others and having a quick look at the Tesla patent related to this ,stuff I have learnt in general from people like Tesla ,Marko Rodin are beginning to connect.
          Ufo... do not let these people 'wind you up' Your physical proof through experimentation is amazing, replications from well respected members of this community are coming through. Even I will do one when I can with data.
          The machines which do not use the magnets intrigue me .

But I have to read this thread completely even though i am already sold . What an eye opener that video of a small UFO rising up into the center of a Coil was very cool!! and your experimental proof of the rotating magnetic fields in center of coil is compelling (reminds me of another Tesla machine with an metal egg spinning on a plate) . should not be a difficult one to replicate for all members who are experimentalists.

Not one of my Physics text books with electromagnetic induction shows a reference to any of this. They show a bar magnet being shoved in and out of a coil or the coil dimensions being changed and some math but i realize there is more to this than is in published texts. experimental proof is Very Important More so than the math, It reveals thing others have missed in the past .
          I could go on but I want to continue reading and watching and reviewing the replications so far. I was open minded and skeptical when I landed here but .... well I am just open minded now :-)

Comment

• Decisions?

Originally posted by MORRIS86 View Post
            Still catching up , even though I am not an electronics newbe( Test/repair engineer for a long time ) I have shrugged off all the standard physics I know to read these pages and its taking a while as well as review the evidence provided by ufopolotics and others and having a quick look at the Tesla patent related to this ,stuff I have learnt in general from people like Tesla ,Marko Rodin are beginning to connect.
            Ufo... do not let these people 'wind you up' Your physical proof through experimentation is amazing, replications from well respected members of this community are coming through. Even I will do one when I can with data.

But I have to read this thread completely even though i am already sold . What an eye opener that video of a small UFO rising up into the center of a Coil was very cool!! and your experimental proof of the rotating magnetic fields in center of coil is compelling (reminds me of another Tesla machine with an metal egg spinning on a plate) . should not be a difficult one to replicate for all members who are experimentalists.

Not one of my Physics text books with electromagnetic induction shows a reference to any of this. They show a bar magnet being shoved in and out of a coil or the coil dimensions being changed and some math but i realize there is more to this than is in published texts. experimental proof is Very Important More so than the math, It reveals thing others have missed in the past .
            I could go on but I want to continue reading and watching and reviewing the replications so far. I was open minded and skeptical when I landed here but .... well I am just open minded now :-)

Hello Morris86, it sounds like it's time for you to decide weather to take the RED pill, or the BLUE pill, (or was it green).

It's certannly not an easy pill to swallow, but if you choose right, you will never look back, here's to seeing you on the right side.

Regards, Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MORRIS86 View Post
              .....What an eye opener that video of a small UFO rising up into the center of a Coil was very cool!! and your experimental proof of the rotating magnetic fields in center of coil is compelling (reminds me of another Tesla machine with an metal egg spinning on a plate) . should not be a difficult one to replicate for all members who are experimentalists.

Not one of my Physics text books with electromagnetic induction shows a reference to any of this. ......
              Hi Morris86,
              You might be interessted in this little book by Howad Johnson regarding true vortex of magnetism.
              The Secret World of Magnets - The Free Information Society

Please do not discard your knowledge about electromagnetism. Not all is trash. The problem is it claims to explain ALL. Obviously it can not but then some strange shortcuts evolve in order to be sold as truth - but they are paint only.
              Put your knowledge in a shelf in order to examine it later on. While studying these matters here you can step by step review the goods in your shelf in order to evalute them. Voet all knowledge to be tools and you valute them and choose the useful ones in order to succeed.
              JohnS
              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                Hi Morris86,
                You might be interessted in this little book by Howad Johnson regarding true vortex of magnetism.
                The Secret World of Magnets - The Free Information Society

Please do not discard your knowledge about electromagnetism. Not all is trash. The problem is it claims to explain ALL. Obviously it can not but then some strange shortcuts evolve in order to be sold as truth - but they are paint only.
                Put your knowledge in a shelf in order to examine it later on. While studying these matters here you can step by step review the goods in your shelf in order to evalute them. Voet all knowledge to be tools and you valute them and choose the useful ones in order to succeed.
                JohnS
                Thank you john .. grateful for the link will review phew!! what a Journey lots to read through I am still about a 100 pages or so behind on this thread , reading every post maybe a bit slow but a path well trodden .. will be worth it . :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                  Hello Morris86, it sounds like it's time for you to decide weather to take the RED pill, or the BLUE pill, (or was it green).

It's certannly not an easy pill to swallow, but if you choose right, you will never look back, here's to seeing you on the right side.

Regards, Cornboy.
                  Thanks... standard physics on back shelf for now .
                  Don't really know why I have left it for so long ,I think its the red pill, need to locate some sources of second hand motors or recover one from an old vacuum cleaner, got a few toy motors but they need to be of the same type to put them together back to back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
                    UFO - Thanks for the nice words, it did come in as a tight build.
                    Hello Hitby13kw,

My pleasure, it is a very nice Machine, and I do like the compactness of it.

You picked up on the timing issue, I've added some more pic's to the dropbox. you can see that the brushes are at a 45 from the stator coils.
                    looked @ the 12P 2S & 90 degree design & split the difference. Wanted something that could be put together in a day. Plan to build a unit so the timing can be adjusted on the fly.
                    You will see the difference when you adjust the brushes...

Correct me if needed, but I hear you saying to take the output from the generator, through 2 diodes (to convert to radiant) and drive the field coils with this. (we will need a circuit to momentarily pulse the field to start the motor, but that is easy.)
                    Sorry you misunderstood, I meant the other way around...

The Radiant Energy coming out of Generating Gates from brushes is a Pulsed one...as also the Hot that comes out...They both get stronger as Machine is Mechanically loaded (T-On increases, allowing time to exit more steady via brushes)

[IMG][/IMG]

What I was referring was to Your Stator Coils, or Stator Fields...when pulsed will return a full Radiant Out in the Times Off...since it is not Interrupted by the Commutator switching, and then you could play with the Frequency and Duty Cycle...to "tune" it better...and that Radiant coming out from Stators...is the one you could use to feed Input to Brush Gates via Diodes

Can both the rotor and the field coil be supplied with radiant at the same time, or is it eather but not both at the same time ?
                    We use the more steady Radiant coming out from Stators via Diodes...to feed Input Brushes/Rotor Coils...So, nope, Both can not have Full Radiant at same time...Radiant have to be Invoked by creating a Hot Magnetic Field...

Maybe one day...we could bring Radiant In...without using our Hot flow...that day would be awesome...

You bet it is There are so many possibilities with this it's difficult to decide what to build first, just love the kid in a candy store feeling.

Have also started work on Sir John's pulser, have one onhand from another project but it uses 5C22 vaccume thyratron tubes ( very fast & it works ) but it would be hard for others to replicate, so I'm getting onboard your system.
                    Awesome...Radiant really "unfolds" when we pulse this Machines...

Regards

hitby13kw

Regards My Friend!

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-24-2013, 05:23 PM.
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Love the Colors!!

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                      Hello UFO and all, Thanks UFO for advice, i have a Dremel that i will use to round sharp edges with before epoxy.
                      The epoxy's i had in my coolroom are not high temp enough, so have ordered small amount of higher temp, will be here next week, along with wire etc, and then the fun will begin.

Also i will fold the slot paper over end lamination and tape down with Kapton tape before winding.

To rotate the rotor inside a vaccum wile the epoxy is drying, , now that would be a challenge!.

The sun came out for the first time in a week, so i took the oportunity to coat the stator cores with epoxy enamel.

HOPE You LIKE the COLOURS UFO.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

[IMG][/IMG]

PS. Maybe it will help me remember which is North and South.

Hey Cornboy,

I love those Colors!...wow, you match them to exact shade I use in my Diagrams...

The Rack to rotate rotor core...not necessarily to be used on Vacuum...but to fight Gravity Running Resin...it DOES Drips for a while, however...it is very dense, high viscosity...so, moving/rotating is not "that fast"...

Yeah, a Dremel is great...just be careful...depending on the bit you use and RPM's...you could easily make an undesired groove...

I like filing by hand...have more control...but I understand it is a very long Operation...patience My Dear Friend is a Winner here...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• It's been a while by now...

Originally posted by MORRIS86 View Post

Hello MORRIS86,

I am glad You are a trained professional here, it would be very appreciated a Replication with Data by someone like You.

That Post you displayed from me was a while back, by now...I was then bombarded by many, not understanding this Tech...
                        Thanks to all great Replications done so far...it has been proven by far...that it WAS A HIDDEN TECHNOLOGY...

Asymmetry comes all the way since the First Faraday Homo-pole Motor times...to Tesla Machines/Transformers, Capacitors...etc...

Why We never got the chance to "see" all this vast Tech?...

Well, ..."They" said it was not worth it...that it will never deliver strong running Machines...

The word Asymmetry has been erased from all Text Books...ever since Lorentz wiped it out in a whole Decade of Controversy...a shame to Humanity.

We definitively will not be like we are right now...

We WILL Have Flying Electromagnetic Vehicles all over by now...Fast running ground, sea and air machines...that would not require burning old fossils...and stinking our Planet...

And Robotics, my friend...Robotics would be more advanced than the way Isaac Asimov conceived it in a Great Science Fiction Book (The Naked Sun)...(I Robot, the movie)...

The Servo Motors that could be developed based on this Tech...well, it is "Sci-Fi" now...

A Heart Surgery could be done in seconds...done deal...that simple.

But, unfortunately Greed and Power to control Us...to Slave Us to One and Only Main Source of Energy...made it up to now...

I am very glad you "understand" ...as many others will...that was "My Point" here...and I guess it did worked...

I DO have Prototypes that get off the Ground so easy...and so easy to "Scale Up"...to the size of an entire City...but that would be My Final Chapter here...

Regards and Welcome

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Iron Wire...

Originally posted by jeffy39 View Post
                          Howdy UFO, All,
                          I'm willing to build my Imp56 by not jumpering comm. segments.
                          I'll have to remove about 32 jumpers.
                          However, I'm facing a week delay due to my local source of
                          19ga copper wire 'vanishing'. I still have 13 coil pairs to do.
                          As an aside, what are your thoughts regarding using iron wire,
                          if it could be obtained or created?
                          Best regards to all, jw39

Hello Jeffy39,

Oh man!...I thought you were gonna do it!!...

Is Ok...just kidding...

I Don't know about Iron Wire...Copper is a better conductor though...plus iron tends to oxidize/rust...

But I was thinking of the wire RIP Ed Gray used...Teflon Isolated HV wire.

There are very excellent wires out there my friend...like the Platinum/Silver Alloys...as also the Room Temperature Superconductors...

Imagine...just Imagine...this Asymmetric Technology...using State of the Art discoveries in the Market right now...like Super Caps/Ultra Caps...Superconducting Wires...and State of the Art light, but stronger than steel Composites...like KEVLAR, Carbon Fibers...etc,etc?

Imagine what Machines we would be building here?

If the Greed of Mankind...would not have ruled Us for 133 Long Years...We could just buy them off the shelf...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            Hello Hitby13kw,

My pleasure, it is a very nice Machine, and I do like the compactness of it.

You will see the difference when you adjust the brushes...

Sorry you misunderstood, I meant the other way around...

The Radiant Energy coming out of Generating Gates from brushes is a Pulsed one...as also the Hot that comes out...They both get stronger as Machine is Mechanically loaded (T-On increases, allowing time to exit more steady via brushes)

[IMG][/IMG]

What I was referring was to Your Stator Coils, or Stator Fields...when pulsed will return a full Radiant Out in the Times Off...since it is not Interrupted by the Commutator switching, and then you could play with the Frequency and Duty Cycle...to "tune" it better...and that Radiant coming out from Stators...is the one you could use to feed Input to Brush Gates via Diodes

We use the more steady Radiant coming out from Stators via Diodes...to feed Input Brushes/Rotor Coils...So, nope, Both can not have Full Radiant at same time...Radiant have to be Invoked by creating a Hot Magnetic Field...

Maybe one day...we could bring Radiant In...without using our Hot flow...that day would be awesome...

Awesome...Radiant really "unfolds" when we pulse this Machines...

Regards My Friend!

Ufopolitics

Hello UFO, glad you liked the Colours, please UFO am i understanding you right, in the diagram above , are you saying the rotor can be fed with Radiant directly from the pulsed stators, without any hot being fed to rotor???

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• I do not want to deviate - just hints for thougth food:

1. Tesla talked of using ferrous wires - but I did not understand his theory on why he did it.

2. If anybody can get hold on tinned and enamelde wires get it. These wires are told to increase electromagentic effects by 2 or 4. It would be very interesting to compare windings of both types.
                              JohnS
                              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• What about enameled floral wire? Very cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X