My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ All
    I have not got the last of the parts but this is a good start.

Dana
    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• As long as We have Brushes...

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
      Hi Ufo,

still pondering in this:

"If that is correct, which would be the best way to time the signal?
      1. From vane hall sensor sending signal to pulser, fixed with rotor RPM, if so what would you reccomend as on time, say in degrees?

2. From PWM driver, with adjustable duty and frequency?
      All this does not "APPLY" since it belongs to your wrong assumption..."

Do you wnat to say that we control this motor similar to a stepper motor? Is the motor totally dependnet on reins, synchronously to pulses?

Will we generate constat pulsing or intermittant pulse packets?

I try to prepare myself mentally for next electronic tasks.
      JohnS
      Hello Dear Sir John Stone,

When I wrote that part to Cornboy post...I was referring purely and only to His MAG3 Design, which has brushes.

And as long as We have a Brushed System...We do not need any positioning sensors...since for this Motor, we will be pulsing Stators in Sync with the related Brush Gates.
      That saves Tons of Energy...since the Synchronicity of each Pulse to Stator-Rotor Coils will be Intermittent and in times off ...well you know HER...

Will we generate constant pulsing or intermittent pulse packets?
      Therefore, the answer (so far here) to you above is on Constant Pulses, Solid, Steep and Robust...that we could modify the Duty and Dead Times between the Channels...as also the On-Off Times for each Channel.

Warm Regards John and Superb Work you are doing here, MANY THANKS!!...

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
        @ All
        I have not got the last of the parts but this is a good start.

Dana
        Wow! That's great Dana!
        I suggest to use for drilling a bread board - alinged properly - as drilling template.
        I added to the 5.1 file a 1:1 printout of bottom side with holes being masked in white color in order to center the drill. You could use this printout as well in order to center the drill.

Another suggestion: close your eyes and imagine an atztec artwork. Open your eyes and ask your self on what the artist tried to express?
        Homage for HER goddess
        Last edited by JohnStone; 02-09-2013, 07:51 PM.
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• @ JohnStone
          Its too late, I have a quality high speed micro drill press made just for PCB drilling. Its done, thanks anyway.
          Dana
          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Printer Twin Motor

Hello UFO@all:

Very interesting stuff lately, I want to make a bigger set up, with pulser and big motors, and have a couple of questions:

Motors from vertical top load machines would work? I'm waiting to get the go to extract them from the dumpster at my apt. complex they also have dishwasher machine ones which I''ve seen and look more like a combo of pump and motor.
            Also, how can we make the radio shacks or my motor work with regular AA batteries? say to use in remote control cars or so?

In regards to star of David star I don't have much respect for the name for it was taken from former egyptian and Mayan/aztec technology, assuming you believe we have been visited and given this technology, look into David Hamel's designs, also I can tell you that by being all over the Mexican sites, the energy can be felt by sensitive people, not to mention get a shock of radiant energy from and Olmec Head named "la cabeza de Hueyepan" which needed to be oriented north south and is made of piezoelectric materials, The Aztec calendar is a multidimensional plan to make free energy perpetual movement machines, the star of david fits perfectly in it and is also equivalent to egyptian writtings, book of the dead has a drawing equivalent to the codex feyervary Mayer in Mexico. I have made the 3 cones or Djed type one at small scale which like the rock gave an energy shock ....I was a kid when the Olmec head delivered this cold numbing energy....Forever changing my life...To the ones of you not believing for it wasn't the end of the world, please learn how we have been saved...For we have always been observed ....Check on Nassim Haramein's conferences, Hey, I bow to no man, and the guy might be to commercial but his evidence is compelling, that being said my respects to all you fellow experimenters and of course you UFO.
            The water traps o rankine tube have cure me producing this energy, radiant or bioenergy as you might want to call it.
            Thank you much for sharing your discovery.
            Hope the newbies like me could benefit from my bumpy attemp at explaining my set ups.

Here my contribution:

4 UFOPOLITICS ASYMMETRIC MOTOR. VOLTS AND AMPS, OVERUNITY WI - YouTube

One more video uploading as well

Best Regards

KUKULCAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Therefore, the answer (so far here) to you above is on Constant Pulses, Solid, Steep and Robust...that we could modify the Duty and Dead Times between the Channels...as also the On-Off Times for each Channel.
              .....Ufopolitics
              Ufo, thanks for your kind words! So I understand: at moment the simple pulser will suffice. That's fine but I am still not pleased.
              The idea of adding caps to rotating coils led me to some heretic ideas. Space and temperature problems will hinder doing this as long we have no super super caps in the size of a nut.
              The first idea is to fix the armature and rotate the stator being fed by slip rings only. And that is exactly the shema of an outrunner. I do not want to deviate but just ask for my understanding if this schema can be applied. Fixed coils along caps and rotating "stator" fed by sliprings and pulsed of course. If yes we have the necessity to control those fixed coils along rotation angle.
              JohnS
              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• New Tricks.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Hello Cornboy,

Beautiful full image picture!!

Congratulations!...as also Congratulations to Indiana Boys...for having the "Patience"...

Now, criticizing your build...

Stators are too far out...no need to see that gap between aluminum and steel laminations...that will increase your air gap from Stator to Rotor...you do NOT want that!

Stators should be "adjustable" In-Out, maybe running through channel...and going through that aluminum frame hole easy in-out...never smaller hole.

Follow me my friend?

Regards

Ufopolitics

Hello UFO, and all, i am glad you picked that up UFO i was just mucking around to see if i could post pic properly at last, and i just knew you would say that, but i left the pic anyway.

The stator cores were just loosly placed there for pic of embodiment, you have a keen eye UFO.

I understand about the smallest possible air gap relating to torque and thrust, just electrical needs more understanding, i am an old dog learning new tricks my Friend.

Thanks for looking out for me.

Warm regards

Cornboy.
                Last edited by Cornboy 555; 02-09-2013, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Eagle Sch.

John Stone,

Got it.
                  I was able to copy and make a part for the MIC4452.
                  The other one's did not show up in any parts library I could find for
                  Eagle. I did not want to spend to much time looking if I could learn
                  how to make one quickly.

I have the schematic done, now I need to place the components on
                  the board. I will lay it out as close to your board as I can. The schematic
                  looks almost identical to your program as well. The board will be 80mm x 100mm.
                  I dont need to use the whole board but that is the size I have set up on the
                  CNC. I can do double sided boards without alignment issues.

A few questions.
                  Resistors R9 and R3 (optional tuning) you have them as regular resitors.
                  IF these are there for a future upgrade, do we need more room for them?

Test points K2 & K3 pins 1 and 2 are connected? (Just want to be clear)

And last the V-Gen point (pin 6) are these going to (74HC132n) IC4a pin 3 and
                  IC4b pin 6? When drawn this way in Eagle it does not like it, but as long as
                  I have the traces right, I can over ride it.

Mark

Comment

• Eagle Sch.

John Stone,

Here is a pdf. of the schematic done in Eagle.
                    Please let John S. approve this copy, and use his schematic
                    for building your boards. DONT use this for layout of building
                    your boards. This is only for those who will use a CNC to mill or
                    for eching copper.

Mark
                    Last edited by Rl2003; 12-10-2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                      Hello Ian Koglin, a little off topic, but i was just going over your happy motor video and was wondering if you had run your 1000w motor on that setup, in the vid you use 250W motor, also what were the stats of your happy motor coils.

The reason i ask is i am still trying to decide how best to use the radiant output from my MAG3 stator coils, when ready, and running a stock DC motor that turns a asymetric generator really appeals to me.

What do you think UFO, or anyone out there?
                      Best Regards Cornboy.
                      G'Day Cornboy
                      I did try my 1000w motor with my Happy Motor circuit as I mentioned previously that The circuit ran hot unlike the 250w motor I imagined that the coils in the circuit were not large enough to cater for the larger coils in the larger motor and as UFO stated when he gave us the circuit that the coils in the circuit must be of equal value or larger than the coils in the motor.
                      I have a much larger coils the specs ar in my Photo Bucket that I posted earlier.
                      Unfortunately I have been having trouble with my computer and it was almost at a atandstill when I tried to load a web page,

I have at the moment purchased a new computer and have as yet not loaded all my programs/sites etc on it.
                      I have to spend the next month or so doing other work for one of my clients they have been waiting for me to start since last October it was a very hard job to start as I was not able to source some hardware locally(in Aus) as no one here in Aus have opening windows with 10.38mm thick glass in their opening windows so no one in Aus stock the hardware.

As I wrote in my last post I will be starting on my projects as soon as I receive all the components.

Kindest regards

Still here and learning

Comment

• Thanks Ian, i was impressed how well that 250W motor ran on the radiant -. understand about coil size.

Why do you need 10mm glass? cyclone proof or thermal?

Best regards Cornboy.

Comment

• 100 Amp Line

@ JohnStone

On the 100 Amp line from fets to board pad, we know that large wire is needed but should we try to get 2 gauge as per 100A requirement or do you think something smaller would suffice? Although 2 could be done, do we need to go that far at least to the pad? What are your feelings about this. I suppose the same question would apply to the power input and output as well. I see that whatever it is, will be mounted on the top and be a bolt thru on the pads. I wonder if a small copper bus for the pads, at least on one side might be better or not. The last part I need will not be here until thursday.

Thankfully
                          Dana
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Monster driver

Hi Mark & Dana & all enthusiast of monster driver!
                            May I invite you to discuss these matters in the other thread in order to leave the motor matters undisturbed.
                            I should have posted the driver at the other thread.
                            JohnS

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Machine,

You know you are "My Dearest Friend"!!

Ok, let's put it this way...Your drawing was very, very..."original"...

Now, seriously...whatever that effect was...we MUST make sure how to find it and be able to play with it...that will really make a HUGE difference on this operations.

@John Stone and Machine...

We have to realize those Coils were constantly changing positions...never connected like a steady LC Tank Circuit...PLUS, they were traveling within a magnetic field...PLUS...they are mounted on same laminated steel frame core (transformer effect)

Well You Guys get ready for this new experiment...here I will do have a steady LC Rotating parallel Tank Circuit......Plus all others I will add "externally"...

It is based on the Three Pole simple arrangement...each coil have 1.5 Ohms resistance, 110 Turns (55 T Inner + 55 T outer) of 23 awg...attached to a 5uF AC 250V Cap...

Get ready to "debunk" all the "effects" here...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

What do You think Machine?

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Hello UFO and THE GREATEST TEAM ON THE PLANET.

All are now putting in everything in time and effort.

What more more can I say as so many supporting sub-projects are running at the same time:
                              * Super Human R&D work on the Asymmetric Motor & Radiant Energy Technology by the team leader UFO.
                              UFO, you may be only sleeping 4 hours or less everyday in order to accomplish all that.
                              * Electronics Hardware Monster FET Controller - Sir John Stone
                              * Arduino Embedded Controller for the Asymmetric Motors - Nico
                              * Various Asymmetric Motors from small ones with two commutators to four commutators and all the way six commutators (Cornboy)
                              * Machinealive's super fast replication of the Imperial motor even when he is away from his lab
                              * Dana is already getting PCB ready
                              * Many others who are also contributing to this great R&D

From today I will just refer to as
                              "THE GREATEST TEAM ON THE PLANET"

Anyway, on the subject of ARMATURE COILS WITH CAPACITORS, here is the version I have assembled using the GOLDMINE 5 POLE DUAL PENTAGON ASYMMETRIC MOTOR WITH CAPACITORS some two weeks ago but didnot have suitable variable PSU.

I just ran a quick test using 12V DC and seems to run quite well. The Capacitors are 10uF 100V.

I just spent some time building variable PSU 0-36V. Hope to start tests on this motor very soon and see the behaviour of the FIVE-TANK-CIRCUITS within the 5-POLE-ARMATURE.

Completed Goldmine Asymmetric Motor

Good Luck All

Warmest Regards

light

Comment

• Hi Lightworker,
                                great setup! I like it, you are inventive!
                                Hopefully setup can be scaled up.
                                You will get the coil and cap oscillating and thus quite high voltage.
                                If you align bisectors and block turning you can pulse the respecive coil and check the oscillation frequency and overvoltage before.
                                Please check if you can add some protecting diodes P6KE82CA.
                                If you have space you can add two SMD LEDs antiparallel in order to see optically if the overvoltage takes place.
                                JohnS

Comment

Working...
                                X