My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DadHav,

I saw that video before, but thanks for posting it again. The most SIGNIFICANT thing for me was that the two radio shack motors hooked together ran on .84 amps at 6.8 volts. When I did this exact same test my motor ran at .82 amps, but 12.3 volts. This is a major issue that we need to address. It cost you 5.6 watts of power for one motor to run the other, while my test showed 10.08 watts to do the EXACT SAME thing. (provided of course that they ran at exactly the same rpm, which I strongly doubt) That is TOO much variation of the baseline data to give us results that are worth ANYTHING. (without that third piece of info, which is rpm of the motor, not to mention the inductance of the two motors) If my modified motor cut my watt usage in HALF which would be dang exciting for ME (if I didn't know better) I would be at the SAME watt usage you are at NOW with NO modification to the motor. This is why data, and ALL the data is critical. Not just bits and pieces of it.

I think we are on the same page bout THAT!
    WE need to run these motors on a set voltage powering a set load and until we get some data from a lot of folks, we don't even have a strong baseline on which to base ANY conclusions about what modifications are doing. How many of you have a variable power supply so we can at LEAST get some baseline data of one standard motor running another one on a SET voltage if we come up with a standard bulb we can use as a load???? If we are not going to be scientific about this, lets just get out our book of spells and our magic wands.

Dave
    Last edited by Turion; 07-17-2012, 03:20 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
      Hi Dave
      I have built many of these new motors now and in one, had the same problem. I found that you will burn up the motor if you try to resolve this problem with power hooked up. I put the shaft in a lathe and held the motor from spinning, then ran the lathe on medium speed for an hour or so to set the brushes and correct any commutator faults. It worked.
      Dana
      Dido on the brushes. Everyone should be aware that they might experience some intermittent operation until the brushes are seated. UFO was right about that when he mentioned the quality of the motor. It's not a surprise that some have shown an increase in efficiency as the motor continues to run.
      John H

Comment

• Originally posted by bbem View Post
        @Ufo,
        The Trolls and preachers have finally found you.
        @DadHav
        Ask your professor what to do about the financial crisis and who did caused it, and who needs to pay for it.
        @Erfinder,
        Ufo stated more then often that is was a Nikola Tesla invention.
        You have a very negative attitude.

Bert
        Bert. I'm really sorry you feel that way about me, but getting into politics is not my desire. If my attitude produces a test with results that shows what I hope to see then I'll apologize later.
        John H

Comment

• Hello dear Erfinder...

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
          INTERUPTION......PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT......

This technique dates back to Tesla, would be nice to hear that repeated form time to time. Would be nice to see what was learned from the source instead of this ranting and raving....I have yet to see anything new or improved. The method under display was perfected to an extremely high degree by Tesla, where is the info on what he did? I mean this Tesla tech.....Right...?

[ATTACH]11754[/ATTACH]

Then theres that one guy...whats his name...Robert W. Alexander. In 1975 he got a patent [ATTACH]11758[/ATTACH] granted for this same topology....check the attachment if you are interested. Same damn topology...my question to you is, in light of this, why are you teaching people or better directing the researchers here to "Frankenstein" perfectly good motors?

Refering to the attached images, you will find that these motors,

[ATTACH]11755[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]11756[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]11757[/ATTACH]

these things, the dual commutator devices you are trying to get people to build ALREADY EXIST and have since Tesla's time!!! Guys and gals, please do your homework, save yourself a boat load of trouble with fabricating. If you really want to work in this direction, study the attached patent, and find yourself a few of those old DYNAMOTORS and tear them apart and rewire them! Or....ignore me and continue working on your frankenstein motors! The true potential of this direction is in that patent, and in the information Tesla left regarding it this special topology, not in what you are being sold....my opinion...not subject to change any time soon..

This stuff is old and I'm tired of seeing hard working, serious researchers singing and dancing to this tune. Where in the hell are all the real questions? Why is no one challenging this confused mess. Some are and I truely applaud you! Keep asking those questions, one day they will get answered, by someone else...a competent authority, if we are lucky.

There is nothing wrong with established science, other than the fact that is one sided. Science as its taught is complete in its onesidedness..... what I'm seeing here is a guy who has cloned that one sidedness? So now we simply have way more of the same....not good in my book.

Be careful with going with the sacred geometry...you reintroduce symetry...but you knew that...right....how does asymetry apply to your topology?

anyway..

Fellow researchers, the anwsers are right in front of us. How can we formulate the right questions if we're caught in the following the leader spiral.....

Some leaders have provided all we have been searching for, real working technology that is ready right now, however, for whatever reason, the information wasn't released in a format that the layman (us) could do anything with.

The following is to be taken as an example only...maybe...

That being said.....the school girl is more that just a battery charger. Some of you know that. Radiant energy....Why in the hell is it limited to one side of the conductor?????? Isn't the magnetic field generated by the entire coil? Hmmmmm.....somethings missing.....and you have found it when you find the second spike, the spike which charges the supply like the spike you generate now charges the second battery.....

Ignore everything in this post except the patent and the images of the motors! Or ignore that too....its up to you.

Regards

Hello and good morning dear Erfinder,

[IMG][/IMG]

I was expecting you at any time, but I never thought "your debut" here... would be so "smooth" may I say?

My dear friend, I notice that you have not seen my video at all...

Mainly, the first thing that if, you could....kindly allow me to say...

In my video... ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT...

The first Two Minutes (2:0) and Thirty Seconds (30) of it...(2:30)Min

I, dedicated my entire Research...to DR NIKOLA TESLA...

Read First My LEGAL DISCLAIMER...Where I use DR NIKOLA TESLA's Patent Images as a nice blended background...

I had the pleasure to Upload this video to You Tube, exactly right ON

Tesla's Birthday...July 10th ...
          Look at Video Upload Date...

Also at the end...I complete my dedication to Dr. Nikola Tesla...

I have never said...it was MY PATENT, nor my Claims..anywhere on this thread, or in My Videos...But an Original Tesla great Art..from 1888..

I have cited a Copy of the Patent, Yellow High Lighted, and underlined in RED...
          At the Specific statements, where Tesla mentions His very Specific Design Claims, related to Independently Connected Pairs of Coils or Groups thereof...

Now, I am just "a random guy"...that took his time to put it all together for you all to enjoy and reproduce...In order that you were able to see it all as a whole, hoping I did a pretty fair Honor to Nikola Tesla...since His Art is not taught at all in any EE School of our Planet

So, dear Erfinder...May I be the one to say...

That you are the one, actually, not bringing anything "new" to this thread at all...

...since what you have written above...I did it way back in time, when I first made this video...

Regards Dear friend...and next time, you decide to come back to say Hello in that always "Smooth Fashion" of yours...please take your time and read me and watch me a bit slowly...don't let other feelings take over your great analytic mind...it is not good at all...basically for a healthy Scientific Mind control...that need to do vast research all the time...

Thanks

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Something kind of new to this tread? On post #322 I referred to how these types of motors could be broken-in for up to 20% performance gains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
              DadHav,

I saw that video before, but thanks for posting it again. The most SIGNIFICANT thing for me was that the two radio shack motors hooked together ran on .84 amps at 6.8 volts. When I did this exact same test my motor ran at .82 amps, but 12.3 volts. This is a major issue that we need to address. It cost you 5.6 watts of power for one motor to run the other, while my test showed 10.08 watts to do the EXACT SAME thing. (provided of course that they ran at exactly the same rpm, which I strongly doubt) That is TOO much variation of the baseline data to give us results that are worth ANYTHING. (without that third piece of info, which is rpm of the motor, not to mention the inductance of the two motors) If my modified motor cut my watt usage in HALF which would be dang exciting for ME (if I didn't know better) I would be at the SAME watt usage you are at NOW with NO modification to the motor. This is why data, and ALL the data is critical. Not just bits and pieces of it.

I think we are on the same page bout THAT!
              WE need to run these motors on a set voltage powering a set load and until we get some data from a lot of folks, we don't even have a strong baseline on which to base ANY conclusions about what modifications are doing. How many of you have a variable power supply so we can at LEAST get some baseline data of one standard motor running another one on a SET voltage if we come up with a standard bulb we can use as a load???? If we are not going to be scientific about this, lets just get out our book of spells and our magic wands.

Dave
              Dave. I don't think there is an issue here. you have in fact performed a Test which shows a compassion between two similar if not seeming identical setups. But you are correct I should have a RPM reading. I'll have a talk to Remington about that. He gave me the instructions for the test. UFO didn't seem to like this test anyway and it only pertains if this output is part of the combination to get over unity or at least a very efficient motor. I think the real important test will be a standard motor as apposed to the modified. In my opinion if there is something really to look forward to there should at least be some better efficiency from the modification even if the motors are not quality.
              Thanks for getting back to me on this. If I misunderstood let me know.
              John H
              Last edited by DadHav; 07-17-2012, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• You can lead a horse to water

Some people just don't want to see.

Comment

• It is true that forums initially masks the character of the posters, but the more posts that are logged... patterns emerge. Friend or Foe become visible.

Now if you are one of those that are paid to suppress, it is understood that you must do your job. But if we are truly researchers trying to find our way on the frontier - at a minimum, we should learn to collaborate on the scientific methods and results - not the personalities.

Replication utilizing the parameters provided by UFO should be a starting point. All other configurations, materials, methods and art should be set aside until scientific evidence proves out... base components and modifications increase torque, significantly less draw under variable loads, etc. etc.

In our quest to see these answers right before us, we should not put speed of replication ahead of qualities of work. Lidmotor is right, this is not an easy replication for most. But, if you are patient, ask for assistance from the collaborators on the thread - amazing progress can be made. Then once you all virtually have identical devices, a pool of consensus can develop.

Then ...the base technology can grow in range and scope. If the fundamental performance values are what they appear to be, we all will likely benefit from building this new understanding.

In the mean time, each of us should decide if we are friend or fore to the effort. Join and become part of the solution - or by default you become an obvious part of the problem.

As long as we can see you, I doubt anyone here will have a problem stepping over further efforts to stifle the collaborative possibilities.

Let's honor Tesla's inventions and UFO's investment to bring it forth in this age, and return our focus to the task at hand.

Comment

• Wow...UFO...

This was the half assed blah blah I have come to expect from you, and for the record, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I watched your films (complete waste of life force...), a dedication to the good doctor isn't a detailed description of what "he" brought to the table and your understanding of such!! Its not me who has to prove or demonstrate anything its you, your thread(s) remember? Your demos and "testing" methods leave one wanting .....someone else to test it for you...you have been provided with several really good suggestions..my recommendation...try them. I love how you completely ignored the dynamotor, and the patent which was granted to its inventor. Its all good..as I have read else where from another poster, the truth will come out sooner or later. I hope for you, that it comes out in your favor.

You might want to print a copy of that patent you snagged that picture from and study it! That image is a side view of the rotor, but you knew that, as you are rewinding rotors....right? Well I have studied the patent and it has absolutely nothing to do with what you are selling here. What you didn't know is this topology (as Tesla lays it out in the patent) is extremely significant and you do Tesla and everyone here a real disservice by not presenting the device as it is being presented in the patent!!!

390721 Dynamo Electric Machine. Thats where you got the picture from right....?

This topology is extremely special because when properly driven it becomes a true motor generator!!!!! You would know that if you studied the damn patent ...right? This is one of Tesla's most important gifts to the layman, it is one of the first if not the first acceleration under load topology, the perfect motor generator when left in its "patented" form and driven using methods "patented" in 1896. But you knew all this right? Any response from you at this juncture will be a waste of both of our time so ignore me and get back to butchering motors and telling others how its the right thing to do.

Regards

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello and good morning dear Erfinder,

[IMG][/IMG]

I was expecting you at any time, but I never thought "your debut" here... would be so "smooth" may I say?

My dear friend, I notice that you have not seen my video at all...

Mainly, the first thing that if, you could....kindly allow me to say...

In my video... ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT...

The first Two Minutes (2:0) and Thirty Seconds (30) of it...(2:30)Min

I, dedicated my entire Research...to DR NIKOLA TESLA...

Read First My LEGAL DISCLAIMER...Where I use DR NIKOLA TESLA's Patent Images as a nice blended background...

I had the pleasure to Upload this video to You Tube, exactly right ON

Tesla's Birthday...July 10th ...
                    Look at Video Upload Date...

Also at the end...I complete my dedication to Dr. Nikola Tesla...

I have never said...it was MY PATENT, nor my Claims..anywhere on this thread, or in My Videos...But an Original Tesla great Art..from 1888..

I have cited a Copy of the Patent, Yellow High Lighted, and underlined in RED...
                    At the Specific statements, where Tesla mentions His very Specific Design Claims, related to Independently Connected Pairs of Coils or Groups thereof...

Now, I am just "a random guy"...that took his time to put it all together for you all to enjoy and reproduce...In order that you were able to see it all as a whole, hoping I did a pretty fair Honor to Nikola Tesla...since His Art is not taught at all in any EE School of our Planet

So, dear Erfinder...May I be the one to say...

That you are the one, actually, not bringing anything "new" to this thread at all...

...since what you have written above...I did it way back in time, when I first made this video...

Regards Dear friend...and next time, you decide to come back to say Hello in that always "Smooth Fashion" of yours...please take your time and read me and watch me a bit slowly...don't let other feelings take over your great analytic mind...it is not good at all...basically for a healthy Scientific Mind control...that need to do vast research all the time...

Thanks

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Les_K View Post
                      Turion,
                      Thank you... This is good scientific discovery. All the opinions need to go.
                      UFO has graciously given his Ideas. All we need to do is experiment and see for ourselves one way or the other. I haven't talked much as I have nothing to contribute until I can do a legitimate and reasonable test.

DadHav you could have this done in an hour... and better than anyone here.

@all This is really fun stuff. It is no different than building a model airplane, we should all just build it, have some fun in the process, and if it flies and UFO is correct all the better.....

UFO, I have been wondering about The Brushless motors used in the R/C world, once we get through these basics do you have something on that subject to share? Don't want to jump ahead to soon so I can wait if needed.

Les

Les
                      Hi Les, How Ya doing old buddy? Can't you see I'm way to busy arguing to get started on the project!
                      Actually I'm starting the winding when I close the top to the notebook.
                      Take care.
                      John H

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hello Lamare, hello Farmhand...

And Hello to all...

Well, I am just going to throw out there for you guys very simple questions...
                        Then You tell me...

Finally...does any Inductor, coil of magnetic wire...wrapped up on anything except steel..., lets say a piece of plastic...fiberglass..
                        If I pulse it ...collapse the field right?
                        Now the question for you BOTH, Lamare and Farmhand...

DOES THE INDUCTOR FINALLY CHANGES ITS MAGNETIC POLARITY WHEN I PULSE IT?

I want straight YES/NO...really do not want to hear any more Physics Explanations...kind of tired of them all...

I just need that answer...if possible...so I could close my "loop"

tonight

Regards
                        Yes, a straight inductor (including with an iron core) when pulsed will start to oscillate and keep on changing it's magnetic as well as electric polarity until all energy is radiated into space as an EM field or otherwise used up. In other words: you get a damped oscillation:

It does this because a coil not only has inductance, but also capacitance.

There are like tiny capacitors between the coil windings. This makes that the energy is being flipped back and forth between electrostatic (coupled to voltage) and magnetic (coupled to current).

Usually, you consider these capacitors as "parasitic", unwanted, but they are there and these make that a real coil oscillates when pulsed and left alone for a while.

Note that in this case, we are talking about an isolated inductor, not placed in a magnetic field and certainly not on a rotor rotating within a magnetic field...

Update: A more detailed description here:
                        Voltage Reverses, Yet Current Doesn't?!
                        Last edited by lamare; 07-17-2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          Hello Lamare, hello Farmhand...

And Hello to all...

Well, I am just going to throw out there for you guys very simple questions...
                          Then You tell me...

Finally...does any Inductor, coil of magnetic wire...wrapped up on anything except steel..., lets say a piece of plastic...fiberglass..
                          If I pulse it ...collapse the field right?
                          Now the question for you BOTH, Lamare and Farmhand...

I want straight YES/NO...really do not want to hear any more Physics Explanations...kind of tired of them all...

I just need that answer...if possible...so I could close my "loop"

tonight

Regards
                          Is that a trick question ? I really am not naysayer. So I must try to
                          explain why i think it is a trick question.

The real answer is yes it does because it goes from the magnetic field you
                          create lets say "north up" to no magnetic field after the collapse then back to
                          the magnetic field you create again "north up" if the current does not change
                          direction through the coil the magnetic field will never be alternating.

So the field goes - North - None - North - the change is from none to north
                          and from north to none. The inductor does not change from north up to south up.

And while the inductor appears to change voltage polarity, the voltage out of
                          it that is applied to the load remains the same before during and after the
                          collapse. The polarity of the voltage out of the coil does not change.

And yes I do lots of stuff.

Cheers

P.S. The oscillation will not occur if the inductor is discharged fully in one
                          action then pulsed again.
                          Last edited by Farmhand; 07-17-2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Hi guys! Don't argue and don't mix items deliberately!

1. Ufo pointed out again and again that his discoveries relate to TESLA as origin of thoughts. Nevertheless he made something specific in how the coils are arranged. Some of you insinuate that they are the only being able to read Tesla's patenets. I red them and others as well. And these are the persons being patient because they know the difference.

2. I like the idea and conviction that those arguing here have built Tesla and Alexander discoveries and can show to us all how to replicate them. But please don't mix your extrodinary achievements with our low level scince. I fear they are not compatible and we can not understand them.

3. The valuation of every fact depends on the personal expectations. Unfortunately those expectations are not expressed at all but the judgements. This ambiguity is an excellent primer for arguing and never ending disputes but no way for clear science.

4. The cradle of real science is a initial strong vision. Vision followed by constructive playing with the facts, valuations of chances, accept setback - but never knuckle under to persons going different ways. We expressively accept other ways. We can learn from them. And we like to be accepted by others. Life is too precious and short for arguing.

5. My expectations are to find a practical means in order to get very high effitiency motors and possibly overunity self running machines. There is no matter where they were invented, modified, built, rejected, disparged, debunked ...... And I do not want to have them for my own advantage only or for earning money but for ease of life for people living in poor countries. They have few time left.

6. Referring to item 4 we are now in the sale of maturity at: "play zone" - preparing further steps. We gather empirical knowledge in order to digest it.

I ask you all kindly to share knowledge and suggest further steps only!

Regards JohnStone
                            Last edited by JohnStone; 07-17-2012, 06:56 PM.
                            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• HEllo Ufo,

I bought today 3 motors 0,5hp 90v 5 amps

They have 2 brushes aparently with many poles... I will post some pics when i succeed taking the rotor apart.

Comment

• Hello Farmhand

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                                Is that a trick question ? I really am not naysayer. So I must try to
                                explain why i think it is a trick question.

The real answer is yes it does because it goes from the magnetic field you
                                create lets say "north up" to no magnetic field after the collapse then back to
                                the magnetic field you create again "north up" if the current does not change
                                direction through the coil the magnetic field will never be alternating.

and from north to none. The inductor does not change from north up to south up.

And while the inductor appears to change voltage polarity, the voltage out of
                                it that is applied to the load remains the same before during and after the
                                collapse. The polarity of the voltage out of the coil does not change.

And yes I do lots of stuff.

Cheers

P.S. The oscillation will not occur if the inductor is discharged fully in one
                                action then pulsed again.

Hello Farmhand,

My original question was...

It is understood that the term "CHANGING POLARITY" does not refer to going On or Off, or "NONE" (like you have written) which means in better description OFF or NON PRESENCE OF FIELD...easier to understand...

No, it is not a tricky question...and your answer was not in either Black or White, like I requested...typical "getting away" without saying absolutely "nada"...First you said "yes it does"...then "it doesn't"

However, out of all the mixed up statements you have written above...I caught up a couple, that define your opinion/answer as a big NO...The Inductor-Coil-Winding-Field winding, etc,etc, same thing all...does NOT changes Magnetic Field Polarity, as You stated below:

and from north to none.
                                The inductor does not change from north up to south up.

However, Lamare's response was smarter and of much more scientific approach than yours...His answer was full of logical statements, and as always He does, backed up by Internet Links/Graphics to visualize, expand and solidify his statement...but precise to hold on to just one solid side... a nice Yes.

So Lamare wins here...!!!....

And my reason to tell you
                                IT DOES CHANGES POLARITY, FROM NORTH TO SOUTH RADICALLY. DRASTICALLY AND VERY WELL DEFINED
                                Is not going to be explained in a long page full of words...I am not that way...simple rational Lab Testings...Models at work...brings me answers...and real ones...sometimes costs a lot of work and time...but I get the answer straight from the Source.

Below is a very lousy video (compared to the quality I render), but it shows it purpose...

ASYMMETRICAL ONE COIL, FIBERGLASS STATOR CORE FOR MOTOR - YouTube

I am pulsing an Asymmetric Armature, inside a Non Steel Embodiment (Fiberglass), Now this Armature produces a SOLID SOUTH and a SOLID NORTH on each of its sides, when energized...The Stator is a Straight ONE FIELD BIFILAR COIL , no DUAL SYMMETRICAL STATOR FIELDS...and it spins like there is "no tomorrow" Farmhand...and they are connected in perfectly PARALLEL FASHION

I am very sorry to tell you...that according to your "Theory" That ARMATURE should have NEVER turn like that...but just HOLD (AT PRESENCE OF FIELD)...and Release Attraction-repulsion at whatever field it "accommodates" stationary (AT NO PRESENCE OF FIELD) rendering just a "HEAVY VIBRATING-NON ROTATING ARMATURE"...When Pulsating it at fast PWM rates...

And as you can see there..."it moves"...it rotates STRONG and very smooth, doing an excellent job at acceleration-De-acceleration modes...

Sorry about that Farmhand...need to study a bit more into Free Energy devices and Asymmetry... and quit being so skeptic, pessimist and Non Believer of Radiant Energy...that takes a big chunk, out of your analytic,logical, judging mind...

Lamare good answer!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                                X