Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
    hey UFO,

I was feeding input, 36v to p1 and p15, in parallel. The coils P8 and P22 were not getting input, they were parallel, connected to 8, 2200 uf caps. The motor output vibrated off/unhooked, I never changed it, it was across the caps, the motor output, until it came off.

Try your motor in parallel.
    Oh Man!!...Sure I will try that one!!...Geez...I see what U mean...Caps were "Retro-feeding" back to Output Gates...a "Self Side Support as also Storage System"...assisting Speed and Torque Galore through Out Gates...and...the best part...For Free!

Yeah, they kept the Balance in rotation, that's why vibration when off and at those RPM's...wow, nice my friend!

We could "derive" many more conclusions from this test...awesome!Excellent!

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
      Machine & All
      The IXFX120N30T fet is available at digikey for under 12.00 USD. They have 79 on stock.
      Dana

Hey Dana...

Don't even try...to buy them...Just got'em all...79...

Just kidding...

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• UFO
        Do you actually think I would tell you where they were befor I got mine. There was 89 before I started.
        Dana
        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• You might want to read my post regarding differnt FET types fitting.
          IXFK120N30T is quite good but slow and not driven properly. That is no problem now as long it gets not too hot.
          @Machine: But please be aware that faster switching slopes might increase voltage spikes above 300V. It would be safe to take some measurements on motor coils in order to get a guess on how safe the FETS are.
          Last edited by JohnStone; 01-29-2013, 10:54 PM.
          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• UFO & Machinealive
            I just scored some caps myself. I got three of these units for a total of 99.00 UDS. All set up and ready to go. All in all a vary neat package. I would have got more but that was all thay had. Each cap is 2200uF 450VDC, 18 in all.

Dana
            Last edited by prochiro; 01-30-2013, 01:33 AM.
            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
              hey UFO,

I was feeding input, 36v to p1 and p15, in parallel. The coils P8 and P22 were not getting input, they were parallel, connected to 8, 2200 uf caps. The motor output vibrated off/unhooked, I never changed it, it was across the caps, the motor output, until it came off.

Try your motor in parallel.
              Hello Machine, Thanks for the demo and results. Meanwhile wish you a safe trip and see you soon.

Warmest regards

light

Comment

• Hello UFO, all,

I have a strange observation but before that let me say that I have re-wound my rotor to 39 turns of AWG#32. It was previously 13 turns of AWG#23. I chose to rewind it so I can have lower operating current and not burn my brush holders. I am now able to run it from 12v. It is still 12P-4S-4B winding.

...Now could you please tell Us what power source you were using on this test?
                I am using a 4-amp regulated power supply (LM350 regulator) with max voltage of 14v. With the motor running I get up to 29v from this 14v max power supply!!! I checked the input to the regulator and it was still 14v but right after the regulator I get 29v. I am using an analog voltmeter and re-checked my readings over and over. That is very strange to me. Perhaps this explains why some replicators reported that their batteries were getting charged with continued use on this motor?

Also, when I connect my analog voltmeter across the motor input the motor speed increases from 3,700rpm to 4,000rpm. This speed increase is very repeatable and I have done it more than 10x with same results every time. Putting a diode across the motor input (cathode to positive) also increases the rpm by the same amount. Now why is that happening?

Brushes set at ~10 deg ATDC (retarted). This gives me so much better running compared to other timings. TDC being the stator pole aligned with the pole on the rotor (NOT the pair's bisector).

I noticed that the above effects goes away if I set the brush timing to much more retard. If more advance timing then the motor does not start by itself.

Gonna rest for a while and let all of these sink into my head.

Thank you UFO for sharing your technology with me and the rest of the people out there.

Lester

Edit: The increase in voltage described above does NOT show up on an oscilloscope. The scope shows ~14v while the analog meter gradually increases to 29v.
                Last edited by Lester444; 01-30-2013, 10:22 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  ASYMMETRIC ELECTRO-MAGNETIC ROTATING METHODOLOGY FOR MOTORS AND GENERATORS ASSEMBLIES.

ABSTRACT

A new concept to the Art of Electromagnetic Rotation Methodology, that includes new structuring of the Mechanical Architecture of an Electric Motor and/or Generator or combination thereof, extending to the methods for processing their Input-Output governing data.

Static and rotational components, particularly individual isolated groups of coil elements performing dual functions as a Motor and as a Generator at specific angles within the 360 degrees of rotation. An specific and unique feature of this methodology is the non reversal of the input current-voltage polarity within the actuating individual isolated coils during the motor stages, causing a non changing magnetic field pole projection due to a one sense or direction magnetic flux in their respective cores, rotation occurs by switching intervals of On and Off Times at specific positioning, such that a repulsion and/or attraction is constantly obtained at T-On, of individually orderly sequenced North-South poles.

This particular switching times On and Off creates a one direction, non colliding electronic flow within the isolated conductive coil elements deriving into a pulsating current dropping to zero (at T Off) to Max V in (at T On), equivalent switching codes as to the electronically controlled Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) utilized to control the current feeding input in Electric Motors and the Input-Output parameters of Power Source Converters, this identical Data-Transfer, based on Pulsed Signals, establishes a common language of operation between machine and input-output control commands, leading into a robust communication protocol.

The advantages that comprises a Motor and/or a Generator driven directly from the core by pulsed signals, extend to the incorporation of Optoelectronic s as to replace the Old Fashion, brush-commutator switching systems by an emitting pulsed width modulated (Infrared PWM as an example) or linear optical signal (Signaling steadily where On Off occurs by mechanical-magnetic loosing angle of interaction) to an Optoelectronic receiver connected to the Power Switching Executing circuits, delivering a less friction, low noise, more accurate and precise communication Network.

ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT - YouTube

A more detailed explanation will follow, as also some videos of working models...

Regards and get ready...

Ufopolitics
                  All of what you wrote sounds interesting.

But I am not a builder, I AM more of a thinker not a tinkerer.
                  Let me remind you that Einstein never built a thing in his life either AND he had a fella by the name of Lorentz to tutor him on the math, and other fellas to build the bombs that had some foundation in his idEAs.

So having put my cards on the table the reason I AM responding to this thread is because you used the magic word ASYMMETRY.

ASYMMETRY is KEY
                  I have been saying that for years.
                  “Left Hand Path=Universal Asymmetry=Right Hand Path” « Reconciliation of Science and Religion

However that was then (July 3rd 2008) today I have an ASYMMETRY modEL I want to share for those who like to tinker.

This 'JUST IS' modEL I am serving up collides with several of the 8 Auspicious Signs of the Buddha, with the work of Viktor Schauberger, Hans Jenny, Jay Harman, Roger Penrose and Ed Witten, and even the NAZI Bell.

This is what the modEL is based on, it is a very simple design.
                  It is another fine example of bio mimicry in fact.

The information at this link explains/illustrates why we can associate all of those great thinkers AND tinkerers with what 'JUST IS'
                  NAZI BELL – Viktor Schauberger – Hans Jenny – Roger Penrose – Jay Harman – Crop Circles all ‘resonate’ on Twistor Theory « Alternative Thinking 37

rEMEMber what Viktor Schauberger said:
                  "Comprehend and Copy Nature"

So the SS miSSion impoSSible is to take what 'JUST IS' and build on it.

Is it a coincidence Tom Cruise and ME share the same birthday?
                  July 3rd = 73 or is it 37
                  Does it matter?
                  37 x 73 = 2701 = gematria value of the first 7 Hebrew words of Genesis

This is a Risky Business ya know.

selah
                  Last edited by Raphael37; 01-30-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello Glen, and I am so glad you did it!!

Is there a possibility of watching that "Beauty" in action before you take Her to the Beauty Parlor?...

But if you did not film that "Hollywood Actress"...is fine...some pictures will do...

On Traction Motors...

Oh Man!...You live in the middle of a "Treasury Island"!!

Nope, you will not find Permanent Magnets in Traction Motors...Wound Stators...but no sweat...we will get even more Radiant output...

Now the Parallel and Series Wound are related to connections between Stators and Armatures-Brushes (I am sure You, and many here know that)...what we are looking for...is that we have enough space between poles (depth and width) to make our coils there...that's all.

They basically divide in two parts...Brushed DC and AC Induction Motors...which are not good...just the first ones (DC Brushed)

We will power an SUV My Friend!!...an Escalade...full power options!!...just dump all the weight from that farter engine...and gas and liquids reservoirs!!...all gone, except the electronics and control on board Computers...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Greetings:

@Dana: The motor was originally wound with #16 or #17 wire. I wound the thing with #18 and could only get about 10 turns per segment on the thing. So, I went with the #22 gauge wire that I had around from other projects. More of these motors will become available as we move into spring, so the next one will be wound with #18. I thought that gaining experience with winding would be good. (It is!) There's an art to winding these things.

@UFO: I ran the motor @ 24VDC with the field windings in series and then in parallel. She's nice. Then, I took her apart for beauty treatment.

My concern is that the wire ends will come loose from the commutator if I don't get them soldered into place before doing serious testing.

I do have some pictures on my phone, but need to figure out how to transfer them to photobucket. Else, I'll take some with a 'real' camera and post them.

glen

Comment

• Pics posted

Photobucket: GlenWV

GlenWV's Library | Photobucket

Comment

• Soldering Commutators

Originally posted by GlenWV View Post
                        Greetings:

@UFO: I ran the motor @ 24VDC with the field windings in series and then in parallel. She's nice. Then, I took her apart for beauty treatment.

My concern is that the wire ends will come loose from the commutator if I don't get them soldered into place before doing serious testing.

I do have some pictures on my phone, but need to figure out how to transfer them to photobucket. Else, I'll take some with a 'real' camera and post them.

glen
                        Hello Glen,

Thanks for showing Us that beauty!
                        It is a pretty robust built Motor, very nice!

Now related to soldering commutators...I particularly do not like to do it...unless it is a very small voltage application.
                        Commutators get extremely hot, and if heat is enough to melt soldering...then you have a problem.
                        What I do is to make a chisel, that fits in the crack where wire fits, and round its point to tap it and expanded inside the slot...locking it, another way is to get a small piece of a bigger diameter wire...and do same thing on top...like riveting wire inside slot.

Another thing you could do is get a strip of fiber glass, wrap it around lower neck (where you have the spaghetti insulators together) then poor epoxy resin on it, that will prevent wires to start getting loose...

Great work Glen!!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Lester444 View Post
                          Hello UFO, all,

I have a strange observation but before that let me say that I have re-wound my rotor to 39 turns of AWG#32. It was previously 13 turns of AWG#23. I chose to rewind it so I can have lower operating current and not burn my brush holders. I am now able to run it from 12v. It is still 12P-4S-4B winding.
                          That is a very fine wire...is it slower now?...and definitively lower current's there, but better for your operating voltage and set up brush holders...

I am using a 4-amp regulated power supply (LM350 regulator) with max voltage of 14v. With the motor running I get up to 29v from this 14v max power supply!!! I checked the input to the regulator and it was still 14v but right after the regulator I get 29v. I am using an analog voltmeter and re-checked my readings over and over. That is very strange to me. Perhaps this explains why some replicators reported that their batteries were getting charged with continued use on this motor?
                          Welcome to the world of Radiant Energy...Lester...

Also, when I connect my analog voltmeter across the motor input the motor speed increases from 3,700rpm to 4,000rpm. This speed increase is very repeatable and I have done it more than 10x with same results every time. Putting a diode across the motor input (cathode to positive) also increases the rpm by the same amount. Now why is that happening?
                          When you use an Analog Meter...you are closing the Motor Open Circuit with another Coil that moves your analog needle......That looping effect does not occurs with the Electronic circuit of a digital one.
                          Putting a Diode like you are saying...(A Flywheel Diode) You are enclosing/also looping Radiant inside your Spiral/Magnetic Vortex...then SHE raises the operating Energy within armature...resulting in higher speeds.

Brushes set at ~10 deg ATDC (retarted). This gives me so much better running compared to other timings. TDC being the stator pole aligned with the pole on the rotor (NOT the pair's bisector).

I noticed that the above effects goes away if I set the brush timing to much more retard. If more advance timing then the motor does not start by itself.
                          You have to also look at the positioning of ALL the other brushes/stators/bisectors...remember we are tampering motors and building from scratch...so there is play and out of center possibilities...therefore, just going by one set of stators/coils bisectors...ignoring others...could be a misfit adjustment...

Normally, the smallest that angle is, closer to stator TDC...the bests the results, the more power, the faster take off (pick up force)...etc.

Ten Degrees seems like pretty much...so, check all other bisectors...one could be ok...but not the rest...

Gonna rest for a while and let all of these sink into my head.

Thank you UFO for sharing your technology with me and the rest of the people out there.

Lester

Edit: The increase in voltage described above does NOT show up on an oscilloscope. The scope shows ~14v while the analog meter gradually increases to 29v.

My pleasure and have a good rest...

Scopes will not show Radiant...at some adjustment of sensibility/time they will though...

Regards and Take care

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                            Machine & All
                            The IXFX120N30T fet is available at digikey for under 12.00 USD. They have 79 on stock.
                            Dana
                            Hi All,
                            As an example from top source (china) here is a responce from Betty whom I've done business with before..... bro d

"Donald,

Thanks for your inquiry . Here it is the quotation list : ( Unit Price : US dollar )

IXFK120N30T IXYS 10PCS   TO-264 $3.00
                            IXFX120N30T IXYS 10PCS   PLUS24.. $3.50

Lead time : 1 - 2 working days ; Guarantee date : 30 days quality guarantee .
                            Shipping ways : DHL , Fedex , UPS , Aramex , China Post ;
                            Payment Terms : Paypal , Western Union , Wire transfer ;
                            Hope you are interested in the offer. Any question , plz contact me do not hesitate .

Regards ,

Betty"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Source Technology Co.,Ltd
                            Tel : (86)--755-83586635 Fax : (86)--755-83972235
                            E-mail : tst@vip.163.com Msn : betty.tst@hotmail.com
                            Website: ÎÞ±êÌâÎĵµ or Shenzhen Top Source Technology Co., Ltd. - Electronics Component,Integrated Circuit,IC Parts

Comment

• Threads

Raphael37
                              Good morning Raphael37. Meaning no disrespect, and no direct disinterest in your intent, this Thread is not the best place to discuss your understanding in asymmetry. It is obvious that you have entered into various forums and many threads in this forum. You have entered and on your first thread in each, not been understood or asked to leave. Please start your own thread and move your post here to it as you will do fine here with that.
                              Dana
                              Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hi Lester,
                                great setup!!!!! great find!
                                Your notion regarding bisector alignment.
                                Did you calculate the angles regarding brush and commutator segemnt being centered? (coil energizing takes place before!)
                                Did you regard that the electric contact instantiates half segement rotation before? (The enrgizing takes place exactly in that moment when brush and commutator sement touch first time)

Pleas specify your sight in order to get us all tought.
                                JohnS
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X