Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
    Thanks John,
    A question my Friend, does a small wire high resistance ciol have a stronger field projection than a heavy wire 1 ohm coil, in relation to HD electric motor at around 3500 RPM?.

Read your next post, BRAVO AND DITTO, JOHN STONE.

Regards Cornboy.
    G'Day Cornboy555
    If I remember correctly of what I understand UFO was saying on the thread "Mymotorsgotmeintoraliantenergy" when he was explaining the happy motor circuit
    That the coil in the circuit coil has to match the motor coil
    also multi strand wire of the same ohms is better than a coil of a single strand with the same ohms

Regards Kogs

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      As Solar Panels is a great "Peripheral/Option" to assist charging and regeneration of batteries...not sure about steady feed to keep system running directly...saying...disconnecting batteries from feed, and no AC plugged...just Sun Light running circuit will do?
      Mr UFOp, my congratulations, first. Bravo and Bravissimo! I was quite impressed and could vaguely understand how you could possibly reverse and capture the CEMF in your tricky CAD animations, and especially since the great Mr. T patented it 130 yrs. ago. But then to see such a realistic and substantive return on power in your video has transported us all to another dimension. (My thumbnail sketch of power return post 2803, 30% OU was in the ballpark, no?) What fools we are to have been enslaved for so long, and how badly we have been cheated and are still being ripped off. Time to change (toward freedom not enslavement as some president I know ...)

Now in regards to vela's comment, I took this a different way. I thought he was saying power an inverter with AC from the Mecc generator, to rectify it back at up to 2000w to drive your motor (or keep the batteries charged). Could that type of circuit even remove the batteries from the system and of course cleanly demo OU? Maybe that circuit cannot be energized like that, but what about an industrial duty 110v battery charger. I have no idea of their efficiency, but it would be useless unless very efficient.

My RS reproduction is coming along, planning other motor conversions too. If the imperial can get at least a 1000w, I will have to undertake the expense to build it. I think I can run my power meter backward well then... maybe a refrigerator or 2 on a black out...
      Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Originally posted by velacreations View Post
        I think it would be a mistake to convince ourselves of a higher efficiency than what is actually measured.
        I agree with you Velacreations and so likewise, it would also be a mistake to assume that the Mecc Alte has 100% conversion efficiency which is what's implied in your computation.

Comment

• Originally posted by sampojo View Post
          Now in regards to vela's comment, I took this a different way. I thought he was saying power an inverter with AC from the Mecc generator, to rectify it back at up to 2000w to drive your motor (or keep the batteries charged). Could that type of circuit even remove the batteries from the system and of course cleanly demo OU? Maybe that circuit cannot be energized like that, but what about an industrial duty 110v battery charger. I have no idea of their efficiency, but it would be useless unless very efficient.
          yeah, that is kinda what I was proposing. You can use the inverter/charger to charge the batteries, or possibly to control the energy to the motor.

They are fairly efficient, around 96+%, I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lester444 View Post
            I agree with you Velacreations and so likewise, it would also be a mistake to assume that the Mecc Alte has 100% conversion efficiency which is what's implied in your computation.
            How so?

I think you misunderstood my comment. I wasn't making a computation, I was reporting the measurements I saw in the video. I couldn't see them that well, so I figured I would record them, if anyone else had trouble seeing them (like I did).

Nowhere do I imply or report an efficiency of the Mecc Alte. I simply reported what I saw for power in vs power out. If the measurement imply an efficiency of the Mecc Alte, then that's the fault of the measurements themselves.

Assuming any efficiency rate that contradicts the measured result would be inaccurate.

Comment

• Wire.

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
              G'Day Cornboy555
              If I remember correctly of what I understand UFO was saying on the thread "Mymotorsgotmeintoraliantenergy" when he was explaining the happy motor circuit
              That the coil in the circuit coil has to match the motor coil
              also multi strand wire of the same ohms is better than a coil of a single strand with the same ohms

Regards Kogs

Hello Ian, so does say a double strand of wire that is half the length of a single strand (thinking of limited winding space here) have half the overall resistance? (electronics Dummy don't forget!) and if so which would project the stronger magnetic field when pulsed?

Regard Cornboy.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Measuring Tip & Glossary - KYORITSU

Here is a much better explanation, from "someone" who has dedicated his time to study the electronics Micro Components of a DC Amps Clamp Meter...from the Hall Effect Sensors...all the way to the Processors and Comparators...ending at the Digital Display...I really enjoy so much when I find an answer that makes sense to me...as it is very obvious...it has been written by an EXPERT on the Field...enjoy.

Basically, the part dedicated to "How to Measure DC Current" shows clearly...How the Clamp should be attached related to Positive direction...and as ALL can see...it is connected to the POSITIVE of SOURCE...NOT TO NEGATIVE.

Then after that, please read...the great Block DiagramS showing all the internal components in the AC/DC Clamp Meter, in the section: "Measurement Principle of AC/DC Clamp Meter"

Now a very simple question ...¿Who is the Source of this Great Explanation?!...¿Who is KYORITSU ?

Well...not necessarily the Manufacturer of cheap, Chinese, Taiwanese 5 to 10 USD Meters...BUT, A very known JAPANESE MANUFACTURER of sensitive and professional (not cheap crap) State of the Art Instruments...

Company / History - KYORITSU

..A DC/AC Clamp Meter made by KYORITSU..:

http://www.kew-ltd.co.jp/en/download...09A_9903_E.pdf

Most of times...some "Experts" believe they know it all...til one single day...they get to "find out"... they didn't know absolutely nada, nothing at all...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                G'Day UFO
                Without predjudice

Also on the jaws of my Clamp meter it shows which side the current should flow

Regards Kogs

Comment

• Back to Bench...

Hello to All,

I did run other testing this Morning, actually like three...but I was not happy with results at all...and the Positive or High side reading was the final decision to do it right..."finally"...so, I took it apart and back in the Bench...I have not being able to pull the front universal coupler that got stock at motor side...did not have the right heavier pulley but smaller...so...Now I am working on it, to get Brushes set in series...then taking it for another test...and that will be tomorrow...I will be posting here results.

Like I explained before, I was only able to turn 13-14 winds per Coil with 18 awg...that is very small resistance below "my spec's" here since the very beginning in my first thread. Resistance with those videos you saw is 0.6-0.8 Ohms...per Pair...and that makes Amps to climb sky high...however, temperature was fine, due to amount of poles and such heavy rotor working great as heat sink...

NOW that I wrote Rotor Mass Weight...I need for all you guys receiving this Kit, to please measure the weight of Rotor, without Commutators Mounted...and then after Commutators On...PLEASE!!...I completely forgot to take that measurement to calculate the wire mass...

Going back...to bench...I believe by connecting in series brushes at Input and Output...adding a bit more resistance, I could lower the Amps In...see, I really do not see the point to spent so much when I know We could do much better than a few watts above...and only loading 1 Kw...really, and it is not just a matter of OU or COP or else...but being logical...

And now responding to some asking me...or addressing me on prior posts:

@Cornboy555, You need to read some of My first Thread here about controlling Static Coils, winding them as which one is more suitable to use...as other data shared there Cornboy that would be very helpfull to your Mag3 Project, I am really dedicated to this testing right now...so I will discuss anything related to THIS Imperial Mecc Alte deal ONLY...So, please...don't keep me jumping back "to the past" or to "The Future" on Mag 3...not right now...till I finish this testing and winding video I am working also on...see I am and feel very responsible to help-guide all Members that had ordered this UFO Kit (including You), My friend...

@John Stone: John, We could enhance this set up as much as we could afford...like you have said...but getting into exotic, and some times unreachable materials in parts or equipment...besides increasing the cost to be built in a small town in the middle of Africa...will make it an impossible dream...so, the point that I see here is to keep it as economical as we possibly could...like if we were there...in a very poor zone of this world...
                  I know superconducting wire...and other exotics will be wonderful...as also a huge Super or Ultra Caps bank..mmmm!! Or one of those "Super or Ultra Batteries"...this thing will fly...and recharge faster than light...without much big of a deal...but price and availability will kill Us slowly...and painfully...John

And by the way John Stone...I loved your Post #3133!!...Is so well written!!...My gosh...you were really expressing/speaking out... there!!

Many thanks Dear Friend for all your always great help and contributions here and on other Thread!!

Regards my Dear Friend!

@ Ian Koglin: Thanks Ian for all your supportive help...clearing some concepts from previous thread and previous pages here to new guys coming in, and some of them who "ask too much"..." ...your help is awesome!...I am seeing it and appreciating it much..even if I do not write about it...regards my dear Friend!

@Lester444: Great analysis there friend!!...awesome!...I never went that far checking Mecc Alte spec's that far...And I have like 3 pdf on it...of about 3-6 pages each, of instructions Manuals, Spec's, reviews... etc

@ Velacreations: It is not just about using the Clamp on positive side......as you could read above...I wish all would be that simple, Velacreations...
                  and I did understand Your Point on the SP Inverter...but we need to know first...and to take first this set up, mechanically and roughly to its Max Efficiency...to then start searching for the right PSU, as setting/designing the Electronics Controllers and Regulators right...As I will tell you that the Battery Bank I am using...I do not like it...so I may replace it with cheaper Tractor small batteries, but with higher cranking Amps...or even Golf Cart Batteries...to get to the right Ah...and peak performance...So it will take Us a while...till we get it right...mechanically and linear feed first.

Regards

@Sampojo: Thanks for your kind words!...as great comments on my Videos!
                  And yes, I have tried a Golf Cart Charger...36V/25A...no luck...it does not have the "juices" of the "Start Impact Forces required to make the "bridge"...
                  I have also tried an old Scooter Charger I have...24V and 33 Amps...not good...unless I back it up hooking it with a second 12V high Amps Feed...

I also have tried a 70 Amps Arc Welder...no luck either...Voltage reduces drastically when Amps rises...not good either...

One latest try would be a "Power Station" for Automotive use...of 440 Amps and surge 900A...however...it is 12V......so this one I will try it with the 24 V/33A...they are both pretty low Input on AC...
                  Regards

Now, to all the rest of you guys, thanks much for all your always positive support!!...it keeps me going!...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Tesla Bifilar Coil...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                    Hello Ian, so does say a double strand of wire that is half the length of a single strand (thinking of limited winding space here) have half the overall resistance? (electronics Dummy don't forget!) and if so which would project the stronger magnetic field when pulsed?

Regard Cornboy.

Hello Cornboy,

Yes, Bifilar and Multifilar will enhance the Magnetic field ...much stronger than single strand...however, resistance would be less...and that is where you have to "play" with 1 ohm MINIMUM...that is your rule of thumb...to maintain always above or equal to 1 ohm.

Now the connection is made : all start strands attached...and all end strands attached, meaning:PARALLEL, not in series like Tesla Bifilar Coil Patent...this will cancel magnetic fields...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

How so?

I think you misunderstood my comment. I wasn't making a computation, I was reporting the measurements I saw in the video. I couldn't see them that well, so I figured I would record them, if anyone else had trouble seeing them (like I did).

Nowhere do I imply or report an efficiency of the Mecc Alte. I simply reported what I saw for power in vs power out. If the measurement imply an efficiency of the Mecc Alte, then that's the fault of the measurements themselves.

Assuming any efficiency rate that contradicts the measured result would be inaccurate.

Velacreations,

We can't assume it that way...until we run a Dyno test on Imperial...then know for sure what we have here as Mechanical Power Output...
                      What I do can confirm, is that Mecc Alte requires steady spec's to output AC Power...it will not output at lower HP...or Lower RPM's below range, given on its manual...Both Parameters MUST BE present for its Coils to Generate out.
                      And let me tell you it is very precise...and very fast response to RPM's changes/V-A Out...it will reflect it "iso facto" no delay on its Hertz readings....Much better than your AC Power Line...but at some point is too much for lower loads...you can not add a single low watts light bulb...without regulating Motor speed to exactly the 60 Hz or below that...or it will blow it as an old camera disposable flash bulb...

Now related to taking power from AC Generator to replace batteries...through an specific "apparatus"...I do not see any possibility on anything that will contain a big bulky Transformer (I have tried that, no cigar...and maybe still need to find one Idk...) but I see more hope on a Heavy Duty, very High and Robust FET's...Switching Power Supply, like a SEPIC, a ZETA or any of the Heavy Duty Buck-Boost Family Converters...provided by a HECK of an Inductor COIL(S)...that could be even located within the Prime Mover Stator...surrounding the magnets, or as a stand alone stator coil...using its magnetic fields...to enhance the rotation forces...as they pulse in alignment with rotating Pairs of Coils...as using its Radiant reversed energy to "regenerate" batteries...and its Hot Pulses to drive on "Hot Side" the Armature Coil Pairs...have an idea of what I am writing?...hope I did not loose you here

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

We can't assume it that way...until we run a Dyno test on Imperial...then know for sure what we have here as Mechanical Power Output...
                        yeah, I agree, and we can't really assuming anything that is not measured. If we have multiple measurements, then that is something tangible, but assumed efficiencies doesn't really help us. At this stage in the development, we have a very limited amount of measurements and results, so our assumptions have to be equally limited.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Now related to taking power from AC Generator to replace batteries...through an specific "apparatus"...I do not see any possibility on anything that will contain a big bulky Transformer (I have tried that, no cigar...and maybe still need to find one Idk...) but I see more hope on a Heavy Duty, very High and Robust FET's...Switching Power Supply, like a SEPIC, a ZETA or any of the Heavy Duty Buck-Boost Family Converters...provided by a HECK of an Inductor COIL(S)...that could be even located within the Prime Mover Stator...surrounding the magnets, or as a stand alone stator coil...using its magnetic fields...to enhance the rotation forces...as they pulse in alignment with rotating Pairs of Coils...as using its Radiant reversed energy to "regenerate" batteries...and its Hot Pulses to drive on "Hot Side" the Armature Coil Pairs...have an idea of what I am writing?...hope I did not loose you here
                        The reason I brought up the inverter/charger is because it lets you program a precise DC output, both voltage and amperage. So, that might be a way to control the motor, or at least give you a way to regulate it fairly easily. Similar to the golf cart charger or welding machine, but easier to control.

Yes, it could also charge the input batteries. These things are very heavy duty and are designed to take variable AC (like from a generator) and charge batteries at a specific rate in DC (programed by the user).

So, say you are able to produce 1020 watts (like measured in your video), then you could charge the source battery bank at a rate that would avoid depletion (a bit more than your motor requires), say 36 volts, 25 amps (or whatever is required), with minimal losses and integrated charge control and battery protection. You have control over a wide variety of parameters, and could even just set the max voltage (14.2 or so) of your batteries, and let the charger determine the appropriate charge rate based on their current voltage and the voltage rise.

It's really just something to keep in mind when you get to that stage, as it is designed to do those sorts of things, and they are inexpensive (no need to develop anything).

Comment

• I agree also Dear Velacreations...

Originally posted by velacreations View Post
                          yeah, I agree, and we can't really assuming anything that is not measured. If we have multiple measurements, then that is something tangible, but assumed efficiencies doesn't really help us. At this stage in the development, we have a very limited amount of measurements and results, so our assumptions have to be equally limited.

The reason I brought up the inverter/charger is because it lets you program a precise DC output, both voltage and amperage. So, that might be a way to control the motor, or at least give you a way to regulate it fairly easily. Similar to the golf cart charger or welding machine, but easier to control.

Yes, it could also charge the input batteries. These things are very heavy duty and are designed to take variable AC (like from a generator) and charge batteries at a specific rate in DC (programed by the user).

So, say you are able to produce 1020 watts (like measured in your video), then you could charge the source battery bank at a rate that would avoid depletion (a bit more than your motor requires), say 36 volts, 25 amps (or whatever is required), with minimal losses and integrated charge control and battery protection. You have control over a wide variety of parameters, and could even just set the max voltage (14.2 or so) of your batteries, and let the charger determine the appropriate charge rate based on their current voltage and the voltage rise.

It's really just something to keep in mind when you get to that stage, as it is designed to do those sorts of things, and they are inexpensive (no need to develop anything).
                          Dear Velacreations,

I do agree and understand your point perfectly...

However, it is deeper than that...trust me...we will not find "something" already built (out of the box)...that would be a matter of "Plug and Play" type deal...a "yeah, that's it We got it!"...kind off.

We would have to "modify it"...and some... would have to be built from scratch...but no worries...it is all there.

There is a Drop Time...A Delay to make that "Loop", to jump that vertical and steep cliff...and we need "external forces" to help Us make landing on other side smoothly, almost floating...not abruptly, and hectic push and "almost made itttt down fall... kind of deal...but fortunately...many here "know how" to "invoke those forces" to assist Us....

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• G'Day Ufo
                            I us a Solartracker III 80 watt 24 volt connected to a 250Watt solar panel made by John Bedini it really charges batteries and you do not have to worry about overcharging and improves them Ask Peter Linderman about them they come in various sizes starting with 10amp 12v

Also he makes similar that run from a wall outlet I can really reccomend his chargers

Thanks for your Kind words previous I wrote because people make asumptions without having knowledge and try to justify why they dont make or replicate because it will show where they are wrong
                            Kindest regards Kogs

Comment

• You just hit the nail on the head

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Dear Velacreations,

I do agree and understand your point perfectly...

However, it is deeper than that...trust me...we will not find "something" already built (out of the box)...that would be a matter of "Plug and Play" type deal...a "yeah, that's it We got it!"...kind off.

We would have to "modify it"...and some... would have to be built from scratch...but no worries...it is all there.

There is a Drop Time...A Delay to make that "Loop", to jump that vertical and steep cliff...and we need "external forces" to help Us make landing on other side smoothly, almost floating...not abruptly, and hectic push and "almost made itttt down fall... kind of deal...but fortunately...many here "know how" to "invoke those forces" to assist Us....

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Hi UFO, you just hit the nail on the head here, let me explain.

First all that you are doing is great and has a big future now I am going to give a bit of many years at looking at looping a system and can only be done in a specific way.

First conservation of energy, where it is right and where it is not. If you have a system like yours that gives out more than it uses, you would think that you could loop directly back and it will keep going, e.g. 1kw in and 1.5kw out, but as you have stated there is a shear drop at the point of the connection back to source, you will only get 99.9999999999999999999999% of that used energy to enter back into the front end and the whole system will wind down to a halt "in a time frame" . Now that 99.99999999999999% is of the energy that went in, in the first place, not the energy that has been made. This is natures conservation of energy and can't be changed.

Now what I have stated above is if the batteries were removed, but we have another problem when the batteries have not been removed and that is the ability of those batteries to take in charge at an equal or higher rate than they are being discharged. The best that can be done "on using standard batteries" might be again 99.999999999999%. Now what do we have, we have a very long extended run of the system, maybe weeks, and we have all the excess output doing things for us . but eventually it will stop because of the very small fall short of energy going back into the battery, that 0.00000000000000000001%

So what do we have, we have a supper machine that produces energy for us at a very slow rate of consumption because we have been able to put back into the battery at the same time 99.99999999999% of the energy consumed, but remove that battery and it will die. What does John Bedini say "never kill the dipole" and he is right, he knows exactly what I have said, the dipole is your battery.

Where conservation of energy is not applied and can't be applied in the normal scence is in chemical change. A match put to an explosive is an example, the match is the energy input and the explosion is the output Now a battery is a chemical type of reaction, but it is SLOW in moving electrons, be it charge or discharge, it is the electron current that we want, and to loop back without the battery creating fresh electron current will give the results I have shown above.

What we have is a "TIME FACTOR" the electrons move TOO SLOWLY and so we will need that buffer "the battery" to take up the slack, up to that loss of 0.0000000000001%. As I have said, we will have a supper machine which will give us a lot of energy for very extended runs, but in time it will stop, next week, month, year etc. BUT WHO CARES as it has produced nearly free energy.

IF there is a battery that will take in charge at an equal or faster rate than the discharge, then it would go on for ever but I don't think there exists such a beast, unless a supper cap bank would exhibit such properties "cost at the moment could be a problem".

I hope I have given some help here on what I think will be a supper generator in the end, just don't waist your time on removing the battery, you would have to have the electrons moving at the speed of light to bridge that cliff face

Great work UFO

Mike

Comment

How so?

Vela, you did compute for efficiency and reported it here. That computation did not consider the losses in the Mecc Alte which is what I was trying to point out. The Mecc Alte efficiency was mentioned by UFO in the earlier posts and I have re-posted it in my comment just so we don't forget it's there and should also be considered when we report efficiency.

Originally posted by velacreations View Post
                                EFFICIENCY: 124%

Comment

Working...
                                X