X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Much

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
    Hi Ufopolitics,

thank you for the excellent sharing of your research work to date.
    I have been following your topic for a while and wish you success.

I'm writing now because I would hate you waste your time on tests that won't help. Please consider a simple test that has been suggested by Bolt1 who is a great researcher and has shared a simple but excellent test idea that would give measurement that are about 95% accurate.

Please redo the test like in your last video with your volt meter on he batteries and your new DC hi amp clamp meter on batteries but on the generator side use only 2 lights (1,000W) as load but connect them to the AC electrical 1800W power meter you say you have.

Please follow this sequence: when your motor is turning the generator which is connected to the lights show the 2 lights are lit then show the DC volts, then Amps on the batteries, then show the AC power meter displaying the Volts, Amps if you can but most important is the Watts. Just make sure we can see all the readings in the video.

It's as simple as that and all you need to do for now. No other test can beat this (using what you have on hand) and is accurate enough to satisfy most.

Thank you for your great sharing and looking forward to this simple test.

Luc

Thanks very much Gotoluc and be very welcome here!

I have seen your great work, your nice videos as your excellent responses in other threads here.

I respect your work much.

Your suggestion makes a lot of sense, and I will DO make it next, and I thank you for your suggestion.

I am sorry I've got distracted flying hobbies R/C planes with Dad Hav...and did not pay closer attention to Bolt1 previous test suggestion...however, your carefully explained description makes it "non refutable" to try it...

Thanks much!

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
      G'Day Friend UFO
      My Computer seems to not be working properly

so I sent you another Email to your personal Email and also a private message here.

Please did you get it
      Hello my dear friend Ian,

Yes I did get it now...many thanks!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Oh Men!!

Originally posted by DadHav View Post

Oh sorry about a little misunderstanding. I meant I'd think about it in between everyone else's confetti. or in other words I'll catch what I can in between all the congratulatory posts from your platoon.
        Thanks for the explanation without an insult.
        John Hav

Oh Dad Hav!!

I thought You were also throwing confetti out to the air...!!

You know what just came to my mind?

Ok, once that we all know this is real, and it works....that has been already approved by "Skeptics Country" and "Energy Conservationists Congress"..."Oil Drilling Babes" and other Party's...then you know what?
        I believe you could fly a big RC Plane of yours....load the belly with lots of confetti...set up one extra radio channel with a remote servo trigger...that will open the confetti gates...at very high altitude...and....BOOOOM!!!

You film everything on video...and post it here...

How is that Uh?

Well it was just an idea...

Regards Dad Hav

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hi UFO

What will happen in your gasoline generator test is this
          First with the governor disconected,you must wind the idle screw up until you have the 3600 rpm that you have on your electric motor generator setup-if we are to compair the two fairly.
          Then when you hook up the lights(load)the rpm of the engine will drop very fast (as dose your electric motor)until it reaches the rpm at which it can drive the load.Now that the rpm has droped,the output to the load will be very low.
          Now this is where it differs from your setup.
          Even though the throtle is in a fixed position,at the lower rpm the gasoline engine will consume less fuel.
          The reason for this is because at a lower rpm (reguardless of the fixed throtle position)there is less air flow over the main jet ventury-this means less fuel is being drawn from the bowl on the carburetor and entering the engine.
          So to sum up,the gasoline engine will use less fuel when the rpm's drop-and produce less watts on the output side.

No in reguards to your setup(electric motor running generator),your fuel is the watts of power being consumed by the prime mover.
          This is where the two are the same.
          The gasoline generator with the governor connected will use more fuel(gasoline)when a load is applied to it
          Your setup (electric motor) will also use more fuel(watts) when a load is applied to it.

But here is the diference.
          The gasoline engine with the governor disconected will drop in RPM when a load is applied-but it will also consume less fuel
          Your electric motor setup drop's in rpm when a load is applied to it-but as you can see in your video,it consumes more fuel (watts of power from the batterys).

Your electric motor(just like all other electric motors)have what you could call a governor,in that they consume more current(fuel) when trying to maintain a certain load-the more load applied ,the more watts consumed.
          In a gasoline engine-the more load applied-the more gasoline consumed(with governor hooked up)

So now i ask that you !!make my day!! and do a very simple test(as mentioned above)
          Leave your two meters on the batterys showing the input draw.
          Now plug your watt meter into the generator output,and plug just one light into the watt meter.
          This will give you a very accurate input to output measurment-it's that easy.
          You can then show the watts being consumed,and the watts being delivered to the load.

If testing this system is what it is all about,then the test i mentioned above is so very easy to do-and will shut us concervetive's up lol.

Comment

• that spyro of life........neeeeeed iiiittttt!!!!

HI ALL!!!!

UFO POLITICS
            impressive sir!!! in my opinion a second Tesla!!!

question, the spyro of life winding......is there a winding instruction for this here dummy?......please be patient with me for i got myself the same imperial motor and a mac alte generator head, but beeing the idiot i am, doing the spiro of life winding from the diagram given, .....my head must have shrunk some...
            could you, or annyone else help?

i know you are extremely bussy

thank you
            kind regards
            arch chicken

Dad Have

i wish i could meet you in person sir, you have a great sense of humor

Comment

• Thanks Arch

Originally posted by arch chicken View Post
              HI ALL!!!!

UFO POLITICS
              impressive sir!!! in my opinion a second Tesla!!!

question, the spyro of life winding......is there a winding instruction for this here dummy?......please be patient with me for i got myself the same imperial motor and a mac alte generator head, but beeing the idiot i am, doing the spiro of life winding from the diagram given, .....my head must have shrunk some...
              could you, or annyone else help?

i know you are extremely bussy

thank you
              kind regards

arch chicken

Dad Have

i wish i could meet you in person sir, you have a great sense of humor

Thanks Arch!

Now...I have filmed all my winding process on the Imperial Asymmetric Motor, from the very start where I have a bare armature and I trace high lite with markers at the 360 Quadrant...but I still have to edit it...set the titles, blend tracks...I mean...the works...but I made it in order to launch it next year...or before... if I get the time and the Skeptics leave me alone with their requests on dedicated measurements...

Seriously, I did it for all the guys that have ordered this UFO Kit (As also others before that ordered the whole motor...like me...or Turion...that paid like around 1000 USD for each motor cause of flirting with Sandy...lol)...so they are not in the air...and have a secure video (or videos) on how to start this mess of wires...

So bare with me here...and You will see it soon...well...if the world does not ends on the 21st...

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-15-2012, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Yes...

Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
                Hi UFO

What will happen in your gasoline generator test is this
                First with the governor disconected,you must wind the idle screw up until you have the 3600 rpm that you have on your electric motor generator setup-if we are to compair the two fairly.
                Then when you hook up the lights(load)the rpm of the engine will drop very fast (as dose your electric motor)until it reaches the rpm at which it can drive the load.Now that the rpm has droped,the output to the load will be very low.
                YESS!!...Bingo, ...That is all I wanted you to say..."the output to the load would be very low"

And that is all I need Tin...just because a Prime mover without a regulator is absolutely nothing...nada....Now How much "dimmer" lights will go on Gas compared to mine?...that would only be seen by making the test...then loading both videos in one screen...no big deal...AND also measuring V&A at Generator output...

Now, the test you are saying I already said I will make it...as per Gotoluc Instructions (religiously)

Now this is where it differs from your setup.
                Even though the throtle is in a fixed position,at the lower rpm the gasoline engine will consume less fuel.
                The reason for this is because at a lower rpm (reguardless of the fixed throtle position)there is less air flow over the main jet ventury-this means less fuel is being drawn from the bowl on the carburetor and entering the engine.
                So to sum up,the gasoline engine will use less fuel when the rpm's drop-and produce less watts on the output side.
                You are missing something important here my friend...it will not just be that easy piece..."and Gas Engine will be spending less Fuel"

By taking off the governor, adjusting the throttle and setting the 3600 RPM's steady...(not variable), this means we have created a steady fuel- air flow before adding the loads...once that we create a very high mechanical load by Generator stiffness...That little stinking Gas Engine will start to miss and stall...like an old 1800'S Ford Model T...and the farts could be heard a mile from the testing area...

See...by taking that engine crankshaft at a lower RPM due to stiffness on Gen...the "steady" fuel-air flow will keep working with same "attitude" as when it did at idling...this will choke this cheap engines...mainly on air flow, since -as you said- vacuum sucked fuel will loose pressure at carburetor venturi...
                Engine not only will dim out lights...or output of generator...but this decrease of speed/stalling will increase to the point of sending a "last and loud bad breathe and final fart"...collapse...it is over...

This is what will happen my friend...

No in reguards to your setup(electric motor running generator),your fuel is the watts of power being consumed by the prime mover.
                This is where the two are the same.
                The gasoline generator with the governor connected will use more fuel(gasoline)when a load is applied to it
                Your setup (electric motor) will also use more fuel(watts) when a load is applied to it.

But here is the diference.
                The gasoline engine with the governor disconected will drop in RPM when a load is applied-but it will also consume less fuel
                Your electric motor setup drop's in rpm when a load is applied to it-but as you can see in your video,it consumes more fuel (watts of power from the batterys).

Your electric motor(just like all other electric motors)have what you could call a governor,in that they consume more current(fuel) when trying to maintain a certain load-the more load applied ,the more watts consumed.
                In a gasoline engine-the more load applied-the more gasoline consumed(with governor hooked up)

So now i ask that you !!make my day!! and do a very simple test(as mentioned above)
                Leave your two meters on the batterys showing the input draw.
                Now plug your watt meter into the generator output,and plug just one light into the watt meter.
                This will give you a very accurate input to output measurment-it's that easy.
                You can then show the watts being consumed,and the watts being delivered to the load.

If testing this system is what it is all about,then the test i mentioned above is so very easy to do-and will shut us concervetive's up lol.
                My Set Up...is different that the stinking farting piece of crap...Tin
                My Motor is "not equal as other motors"...or have you EVER seen a Motor that returns energy back instead of being your "Bad eating Energy Witch...B EMF?

This set up am presenting here is raw Tin, I have not even timed that Motor properly tuned...I have not even installed the output gates, is missing an output brush....I have not pulsed that Motor with the proper ESC PWM...

So please Tin...give me a brake and wait...lol

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• To the naysayers

I have a question for you, In the video during the run the voltage drops to 31volts , but later has climbed back up to 32v..?? The longer it runs the votage should continue to drop, not climb back up, regardless of the load, with the load it should drop even faster. And UFO dosen't even have the output hooked up yet.
                  UFO ignore them, am waiting for your "how to wind video" am going to definately try to build this
                  Your dedication to this is a trait more people should have
                  With the greatest respect..shylo

Comment

• UFO
                    What is it
                    Quote1:Go Tin go...You have my full permission...express yourself freely...like in a "Real Democracy"...

Quote 2lease tin,give me a break???

No problem--enjoy

Comment

• Pieces of the puzzle

@UFO:
                      Congratulations on getting the motor / generator running and doing work.... I hope to have my motor running this weekend.

@All:
                      I think that this is just piece #2 of the puzzle. Piece #1 is the coil/FET/oscillator assembly.

Now, while running the motor/generator from batteries and hooking a charger to the generator output to charge the batteries while running the motor....might prove something - we don't want to charge and discharge batteries at the same time.

Let's not get stuck here with an asymmetrically wound motor turning a generator, 'cause it ain't the end of the project. It's just another piece.

We want to run the motor on radiant supplied by the coil/FET/oscillator setup. This should reduce the cost in amps from the batteries. Moving to 48vdc might prove helpful. (I wouldn't waste another minute on running the motor on batteries alone, but would move straight into pulsing the thing.)

Then, there is the energy recovery from the extra brushes. What are we going to do with that?? The trick is going to be in disconnecting the batteries from the load momentarily to pulse them with a bit of charge. How to?? Bedini's SG3524 circuit?? A Tesla switch would be cool??

It is going to be very interesting to see how many ways this 'house cat' gets skinned.

glen

Comment

• Another place to discuss this?

UFO politics Keeps his word 12-12 12 Let the games begin.......

Perhaps to reduce the congestion here,as well as keep UFO's Positive replication Vibes flowing on this thread.

Mr.UFO you are an overworked man of your word. A true anomaly in the field of OU.

Thx
                        Chet
                        PS
                        I do believe your view of "the future" ,And it can't come soon enough for me up here in CT USA
                        Last edited by RAMSET; 12-15-2012, 01:32 PM.
                        If you want to Change the world
                        BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          Oh Dad Hav!!

I thought You were also throwing confetti out to the air...!!

You know what just came to my mind?

Ok, once that we all know this is real, and it works....that has been already approved by "Skeptics Country" and "Energy Conservationists Congress"..."Oil Drilling Babes" and other Party's...then you know what?
                          I believe you could fly a big RC Plane of yours....load the belly with lots of confetti...set up one extra radio channel with a remote servo trigger...that will open the confetti gates...at very high altitude...and....BOOOOM!!!

You film everything on video...and post it here...

How is that Uh?

Well it was just an idea...

Regards Dad Hav

Ufopolitics
                          Ha, ha ha. UFO. I'm glad you leave some space and time here for some light hearted humor even though the topic is in hot debate at times. You're right it wouldn't be a democracy otherwise. There's a problem about people reading things instead of hearing the words spoken isn't there? Like I'm sure people picture us pacing back and forth waving our fists at each other. I know everyone is saying to be patient and let you finish. I don't disagree with them, I just talk about what I see in the present state of progress. Oh about the plane. I have a 3 meter plane with cameras and a pay load bay. When our club puts on events the plane can drop about 5 pounds of candy for the kids. I'll keep it ready. I have no personal quest to discredit you and hope soon you will show us what even the most skeptical need. Someone said you have an army here. That isn't true. In my opinion you have Platoons and you are the company commander. (Basic Training) The platoon has drill sergeants who are the most active people posting. There is an army though, and that is the millions of people who have the same goal you have. There are regiments within that army, they are all the forums of the world. There are generals, many who have passed but never forgotten. They're strategies are studied throughout history. There are many high ranking officers who command the regiments. I was a scout in service and thats what I do today. I reconnoiter the situation carefully and try to make wise decisions. Well enough of that. I hope you end up with a promotion but until then I'll stick to my guns and not abandon my post.
                          Dad Hav.
                          The statements made in this post are not necessarily based on real events and the names have not been used, in order to protect the innocent. Any offensive similarities to non fiction characters is purely coincidental.
                          Last edited by DadHav; 12-15-2012, 02:33 PM. Reason: just cant seem to get this right

Comment

• I am going to agree with the skeptics here and say that I don,t think that we have been shown proof of over unity yet.
                            But when are you going to see the writing on the wall?
                            For those of us that have been following along and have built test motors know that when he gets the output from the motor (prime mover) connected he will get a significant output from that alone, while the input currant will drop as well under load.
                            And then as he mentioned also the benefits of pulsing the input.
                            Keep in mind that this was only a 4hp motor!
                            The benefits of the UFO/Tesla motor, I believe will many fold.
                            Where do I sign for enlistment into the platoon?

Comment

• thanx mr ufopolitics

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Thanks Arch!

Now...I have filmed all my winding process on the Imperial Asymmetric Motor, from the very start where I have a bare armature and I trace high lite with markers at the 360 Quadrant...but I still have to edit it...set the titles, blend tracks...I mean...the works...but I made it in order to launch it next year...or before... if I get the time and the Skeptics leave me alone with their requests on dedicated measurements...

Seriously, I did it for all the guys that have ordered this UFO Kit (As also others before that ordered the whole motor...like me...or Turion...that paid like around 1000 USD for each motor cause of flirting with Sandy...lol)...so they are not in the air...and have a secure video (or videos) on how to start this mess of wires...

So bare with me here...and You will see it soon...well...if the world does not ends on the 21st...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              OK!!!! christmas comes over, and over, and over , and over again.......till the world ends.........Oh wait! it s in 6 days.....cantwait!!!!!!

yip, i sure am halfway sober now from partying on your victory sir!!!! and so i axiously (drunken spelling....cant type and drink... ) await that amazing how to!!!!

thanx
                              kind regards
                              ARCH......

Comment

• Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
                                Lester444's comment-quote:If you run these lamps
                                at <120v (because your rpm is <3,600) the filament will still be "cold" and so you are drawing much more current. Once you adjust the speed
                                to rated rpm you should be getting close to 120v and the current will go down--is very incorrect

The amps will go down right along with voltage,and the amp's will go up when the voltage dose-simple ohms law tells you this reguardless wether the resistance changes or not.
                                Simple test for those that dont believe this-get a domestic dimmer switch and an incandecent bulb and try it for your self.
                                Tinmanpower,

I don't know where you got your information but I assure you what I wrote above is correct. Read for your self here:
                                Allegro MicroSystems - Search Results

Incandescent light bulb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <----Scroll down to sub-topic "Current and Resistance"

No need to discuss further.

Lester444

Comment

Working...
                                X