• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    P1=pair 1, Not Pole 1

Originally posted by ajaya999 View Post
    Dear Sir,

Namaste. I was going by the thread again. It happened me to see the video "UFO Coil winding for Dummies" by Turion again one more time. The link for the video is here.

UFO Coil Winding for Dummies - YouTube

In this video at 0:45 he completed the cw winding and started anti-clockwise. Between 0:45 and 1:00, I observed the ccw winding stared covering 1,2,3,4 - presuming he covered poles 16,15,14,13 on clockwise winding.

The winding I did for 1 hp 15-pole is also in the same way. CW 15,14,13,12,11 and ccw 1,2,3,4,5

I'm confused as your drawings say 'the winding to take a turn at pole one' in ccw and cover 2,3,4,5,6

Here is the link for the drawing sir.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post241637

Please look into and guide. I am about to start winding for two more custom designed motors - one as generator and one as motor. Making the stator, rotor everything at the workshop.

Please look into the video of Turion sir and confirm so that I'll go right in winding.

Regards and Namaste

Kumar

Hello Kumar,

Turion Video on explanation is Perfectly well done...if you read my first comment I said exactly that... PERFECT.

Turion Motor was a SIXTEEN POLES (P16) MY Razor Scooter like Warrensk...NOT Fifteen Poles like yours, there is a BIG difference there, since in my design on the 16 poles there is no "Pole Jumping"...in Your 15 Poles there IS Pole Jumping exactly at center between the Two Coils. Meaning exactly the way you wrote (15 to 11 and 2 to 6) and I displayed on previous Diagram...where Pole One is jumped or not "involved" in the two coil windings.

I believe you are confusing P1 with "Pole 1"...and that is NOT what we mean on all this designs...but P1=PAIR 1, PAIR 2=P2, etc,etc...However, if it works for you then use pole number also as a guide, but KEEP Pair Numbering Separate, as it could bring confusion...just wanted to make sure you understand what I mean.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-17-2014, 12:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ajaya999
    replied
    Rotor Winding

Dear Sir,

Namaste. I was going by the thread again. It happened me to see the video "UFO Coil winding for Dummies" by Turion again one more time. The link for the video is here.

UFO Coil Winding for Dummies - YouTube

In this video at 0:45 he completed the cw winding and started anti-clockwise. Between 0:45 and 1:00, I observed the ccw winding stared covering 1,2,3,4 - presuming he covered poles 16,15,14,13 on clockwise winding.

The winding I did for 1 hp 15-pole is also in the same way. CW 15,14,13,12,11 and ccw 1,2,3,4,5

I'm confused as your drawings say 'the winding to take a turn at pole one' in ccw and cover 2,3,4,5,6

Here is the link for the drawing sir.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post241637

Please look into and guide. I am about to start winding for two more custom designed motors - one as generator and one as motor. Making the stator, rotor everything at the workshop.

Please look into the video of Turion sir and confirm so that I'll go right in winding.

Regards and Namaste

Kumar

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Fiberglass Stator...2

Originally posted by mikec_ut View Post
    @UFO
    I have another question about using the fiberglass stator. I don't recall this being covered, can I use the fiberglass stator in a generator?
    Hello Mike,

You are right, using the Fiberglass Stator as a Generator has not being covered before...but, I do not have it clear how you want to use it as Generator?

If You are referring to a whole separate machine, with that Fiberglass Stator and a P12 Asymmetric Winding on the Rotor, and expect to rotate it with an independent Prime Mover (Another Motor) I would respond , No, it would not work just like that.

When you have an Electrodynamic Machine without Permanent Magnets, and want to use it as Generator, you will need to provide a Prime Exciter Circuit to start magnetizing the Static Fields before expecting to get any output energy...unless your Rotor Core have some magnetic reminiscence on the steel laminates, then electric flow would be induced on the Stator...or if you insert some permanent magnets on the hollow rectangular space of your stator, then you will collect energy through the brushes, however, in either case, I do not believe you would get a "decent" amount of output this way...

There is another way to do this...and that is based on the Brushless Generator Application...but it is not simple to describe it here without Diagrams and Calculations.

And honestly, Mike, I have not tried any of the above designs...so this is just "Theorizing"...

I want to try the Spyro of Life winding on a 12 pole to match the motor I am trying to build. Do I pulse the stator at the same time as the motor or is there some other sequence I should use? Should I pulse it faster to match the RMPs of the motor? Just thinking ahead.
    You will pulse the Stator at the same exact time you pulse the Rotor Coils through the brushes, they could be connected in series or in parallel for DC Pulse...In the video I did it Parallel DC. If you are gonna try using AC Low Voltage from a Downgrade Transformer, then you could use Series to be running it longer times...I also tried parallel conn with AC, it works great also.

Motor Progress: the space on the end of the stator was not big enough to hold the wire so I have to make another one with more space on each end. A few more days to see if it all fits together without rubbing.
    That's great!, waiting to see those tests!

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

• machinealive
    replied
    Hey UFO

Well, it's not the rheostat, I already fried that. . So it must be what you call the dialer. The old manual, calls it a reactor. I'm gonna play with it over the next few days, see what I can use it for.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Hey Machine!

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
    UFO

How's it going eh! I managed to get the reactor out of the old welding machine/gen. I'm thinking this might be salvageable. If so, I wonder if I could use it to control my input, to the imperial/alte. You know what I mean. It's got a small wheel, to control the resistance of a lg gage coil. Heavy duty. Needs some work, but I know I can fix it. Any thoughts? I'm gonna start looking for something if this won't do it. I probably only need 150 v@ 30 amps, maybe less, at least to get a good enough set of data. That would be a nice test,
    0-150 v, 0-30 amps, or close to that.

Regards
    Machine

Hello Machine!

Friend, I honestly do not have an idea of what are U Talking about...seriously...reactor?...Ok, maybe you mean the Dialer or Rheostat for welder amperage output?

I don't know if it will work for those purposes you mentioned...remember that most welders work on low V and High Amps...the other way around could burn resistor, if Watts are not same I suppose...but you have info on welder spec's right?

Still am not sure if that's what you want to do friend...if you could tell me more or if am right...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

• mikec_ut
    replied
    Fiberglass Stator

@UFO
    I have another question about using the fiberglass stator. I don't recall this being covered, can I use the fiberglass stator in a generator? I want to try the Spyro of Life winding on a 12 pole to match the motor I am trying to build. Do I pulse the stator at the same time as the motor or is there some other sequence I should use? Should I pulse it faster to match the RMPs of the motor? Just thinking ahead.

Motor Progress: the space on the end of the stator was not big enough to hold the wire so I have to make another one with more space on each end. A few more days to see if it all fits together without rubbing.

Leave a comment:

• machinealive
    replied
    UFO

How's it going eh! I managed to get the reactor out of the old welding machine/gen. I'm thinking this might be salvageable. If so, I wonder if I could use it to control my input, to the imperial/alte. You know what I mean. It's got a small wheel, to control the resistance of a lg gage coil. Heavy duty. Needs some work, but I know I can fix it. Any thoughts? I'm gonna start looking for something if this won't do it. I probably only need 150 v@ 30 amps, maybe less, at least to get a good enough set of data. That would be a nice test,
    0-150 v, 0-30 amps, or close to that.

Regards
    Machine

Leave a comment:

• iankoglin
    replied
    Kogs update

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
    G'day UFO and Team

First Two of the small My Motors I am re winding them as my first rewinds were not balanced and were getting hot. I think that when I measured the Ohms on each armature coil It measured 7 Ohms but I forgot and did not measure the Ohms of the DMM which varied according to the ambient temperature so I measures each coil and they measured 7 ohms and the DMM measured 4 Ohms so in fact each coil was only really 3 Ohms As I was unwinding the motor I found that I had not wound exactly the number of turns on each Pole so I used a counter on the 1000w motor So I am waiting for some finer wire to rewind these 2 motors.

After I rewind these 2 motors I will wind the one Imperial P56 motor 14 winds per half pole using 1mm diam. wire

Second then the tricycle the 1000w ZY Chinese motor It is wound with .6mm diam. wire and 25turns each half pole and so each Pole is 2 x 25 = 50 turns measured with a DMM is 1.4 Ohms minus the DMM=4 Ohms is 1 ohm per pole.
    The motor runs smooth and does not get hot nor does the Monster driver it draws unloaded at soft start 2 amps fast star tup 3 amps settling down to 1.2 amps.
    G'day UFO and Team
    I just finished re-winding the 2 smaller MY motors they were both wound with AWG #23 .56 diam. wire.
    The 20 pole I wound 25 S and 25 N per pole.
    The 16 pole I wound 31S and 31 N per pole

My DMM Ohms was reading .4 Ohms
    All the poles of both motors read with my DMM 1.1 Ohms with the exception of the 16 pole motor the last 2 poles measured 1.2 Ohms
    So 1.1 Ohms subtract the .4 Ohms =.7 ohms on each pole Both motors ran cold using 12v,24v and 36v but when running the 24 and mainly the 36v the unbalance of both motors became apparent They need to be Balanced so I will now wind one Imperial and send them all away about 500k to Melbourne to be varnished and Balanced.

When I ran the motors I was using a JS monster and when the last motor the 16 pole was running at 36v the motor at full revs was shaking tooo much and instead of reducing the pot I switched off the battery to the circuit and it seemed to blow out the Pot? I will have to investigate further

Before I can wind the Imperial motors I still need to set the Brush boards to the Drive end and then calculate exactly where the Commutators go then mount the Brush boards and commutators. I will only wind one Imperial first to connect up to my Meccalte Gen Head

I will keep you all updated as I progress

Kindest Regards to you my friends

Kogs still progressing slowly as my Knee is still sore

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Correcting Myself...

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello Sampojo,

Ok, I believe you already have clarified this doubts...right?

But anyways I would go over them...

When we have a Two Stator, Two Brush Structure, we try to use advantage of BOTH, Repulse and Attract Modes from just ONE Pair, as shown in your P20 Diagram.
    Now, when you reverse coils feed like shown in your last diagram of the same P20...what you are doing is just swapping the repulse-attract Interactions positioning, therefore changing rotation sense. also note the rotor is set in NEUTRAL Position related to the SOUTH Stator Bisector or at perfect TDC.

Please do not confuse when I set the P15 on Attract and Repulse modes before, note that ALL Interactions are FULLY, either repulse or attract for each diagram...Why?...because if you look at them again, closely...would notice that in the Attract Mode...the Repulsion Angles set of Bisectors is so far away that it would NOT Count (disregarded) as it will for the Attract Mode Angles that BOTH BISECTORS create (Stators and Rotor Coils) are very close (shortest angle) and it has become the main "motoring" function here...and so on the opposite with the Repulse Mode.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Now, You cited Imperial, which is a Four Stator, Four Brush Structure...and related to Repulse Attract we can NOT relate the same way we did with a Two Pole System...take a look:

[IMG][/IMG]

Please note that ALL (MOTOR) Coils, meaning P1-P15, no matter if North or South are all at Repulsion Mode related to each corresponding Stator Bisector, either North or South. P8-P22 are Generator Coils in this Diagram, so, if fed externally, it must be done in the same polarity direction as they output, meaning reversed to Motor Coils.
    I don't know if you remember, cause you are not working with Imperial...but we had an issue with swapped magnet stators from factory mount, set differently than my drawing above...creating Machine to work on Attract Mode...even though the guys were doing everything correct,...This caused (because of poor timing related to attract mode) the rotor not to reach desired RPM's as in Repulse Mode, as well as poor Torque.

Let me know if you "Capisci" better now...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Hello Sam

All the Bold-Red Text is my Edit from that post in order to clarify avoiding confusion with Output Coils that look in Diagram as they are at Attraction Mode..but they are not.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

• mikec_ut
    replied
    fiberglass stator

@UFO
    Thanks for the quick reply. The rotor is completely wound with P1 opposite the comm P1 (180 deg.) I made one of my parts with the brushes at the wrong angle, so I need to remake one part. The information you included was just the right stuff for me to finish. I hope to have it complete next week and I will post some data. The bearings are larger than the comm so I have to press on the bearings when assembled but all is good. Thanks again for the timely information, the video was great.
    PS: I am winding the stator now.

Leave a comment:

• machinealive
    replied
    thanks Lightworker
    Here is the circuit I built to measure AC, almost the same.

Still haven't had a chance to sit down yet and try it out. Good luck on your testing.

Leave a comment:

• Lightworker1
    replied
    You don't mind if I try to add an ac voltage sensor ...

Hello @Machine, sorry to be little late with the reply. By all means you may make additions. It is open source in our this UFO Thread. Of course always state what the new enhancements are supposed to do and save as the next version and also put your name etc where your additions in a comment line or something. We will get better as we move along.

In this particular version for the dual pentagon motor, the voltmeters are less than perfect. Why? In the next version for this software to be used with the likes of imperial etc, NO GROUNDS WILL BE SHARED BETWEEN THE SENSOR AND THE ARDUINO. Johnstone had talked at length about this in the past. I hope all is well with JS too.

My simple voltmeter interface is shown in here.

For AC use I might consider Current Transformer

CT sensors - Interfacing with an Arduino | OpenEnergyMonitor

For the Arduino program Development I use Arduino IDE as most people.

For presentation of results I use Processing Program.

In my case, once Arduino is Running a program and it is outputting serial data using commands

Serial.print('H'); // unique header to identify start of message
    Serial.print(",");
    Serial.print(celcius,0);
    Serial.print(",");
    Serial.print(fahrenheit,0);
    Serial.print(",");
    and so on

The Processing program just listens to this serial data output. It does not want to know anything else. I have posted at the end of this reply the corresponding processing Sketch.

I had in mind to tidy up the programs when little spare time becomes available

Jeremy Blum has tutorial on the use of Processing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJX0BRUagCg

I am willing to answer questions and extend help as best I can if one is needed on the Arduino matters. That includes Zardox, Iankoglin, and all our other friends. Together with UFO we can win all the challenges here.

Here is one example of Processing Sketch

Notice I am NOT running any Arduino IDE.
    The only sketch that is running is the processing sketch (as shown on the LCD Monitor).
    I am using Ubuntu Linux but that can be windows or Mac too.
    This computer is just connected to the experimental Arduino setup.

The Arduino itself is running the arduino-sketch-program

Next coming presentation will be REAL DATA on the Dual Pentagon asymmetric motor.

The weather as of late has not been very cooperative. I hate ICE.
    UFO you do not have to worry about icy-rain! I hope where you are.

I better go to bed now.

Warmest regards and Namaste

lightworker1

==============================
    This processing program was named:

Sep24a__Hall_C_F_RPM_GYR__Amp_in_to_text_file_Prod uction.pde

// Processing Sketch to read comma delimited serial
    // expects format: H,degC,degF,volts1,volts2,rpm,

import processing.serial.*;

Serial myPort; // Create object from Serial class
    char HEADER = 'H'; // character to identify the start of a message
    short LF = 10; // ASCII linefeed

String degC = "";
    String degF = "";
    String volt1 = "";
    String volt2 = "";
    String rpm = "";
    String TempStatusString ; // Temperature Status has possible values 0, 1, 2
    String TempCondition = ""; // This variable just stores one the values: Normal, Abnormal, or Critical Temperature
    String AmpsIN = ""; // Amps measured by the ACS712 Low Current Sensor.

float TempStatus ;

PFont myFont; // The display font

PrintWriter output;

// WARNING!
    // If necessary change the definition below to the correct port
    short portIndex = 0; // select the serial port, 0 is the first port

void setup() {
    size(960, 640);
    // You'll need to make this font with the Create Font Tool
    myFont = loadFont("DejaVuSansMono-Bold-72.vlw");

textFont(myFont, 54);

println(Serial.list());
    println(" Connecting to -> " + Serial.list()[portIndex]);
    myPort = new Serial(this,Serial.list()[portIndex], 9600);

// Create a new file in the sketch directory
    output = createWriter("Data001.csv");

output.println("degC" + "," + "degF" + "," + "volt1" + "," + "volt2" + "," + "rpm" + "," +"TempStatus" + "," +"AmpsIN"); // Write the data to file

// Prefill rectangles and static Header Namese
    background(00,00,00);

fill(200,200,255);
    text("Dual Pentagon Asymm Motor", 50,60);

// fill(40,50,90);
    // rect(10,80,460,170); // ** rect for degC deg F

// fill(40,50,90);
    // rect(500,80,440,300); // ** rect for temp normal, Abnormal, Critical

// fill(255,255,0);
    // text(degC, 20, 150); // variable degC
    // text("deg C", 200,150);

// fill(100,200,200);
    // text(degF, 20, 220); // variable degF
    text("deg F", 200, 220);

// fill(40,50,90);
    // rect(10,270,460,150); // ** rect for Volts1 Volts2

// fill(102, 204, 100);
    // text(volt1, 20, 330); // variable volt1
    // text("Vin", 200, 330);

// fill(20, 204, 20);
    // text(volt2, 20, 400); // variable volt2
    // text("Vout", 220, 400);

// fill(140,50,0);
    // rect(10,500,460,80); // ** rect for AmpeIN

// fill(20, 204, 20);
    // text(AmpsIN, 200, 500); // variable AmpsIN
    // text("AmpsIN", 200, 500);

// fill(140,50,90);
    // rect(10,540,460,80); // ** rect for RPM rect()

// fill(0, 128, 255);
    // text(rpm, 20, 600); // variable rpm
    // text("RPM", 200, 600);

fill(0, 0, 255);
    text("Ufo Politics \nAsymmetric \nMotors R&D", 520, 450);

}

void draw() {
    // background(00,00,00);

// fill(200,200,255);
    // text("Dual Pentagon Asymm Motor", 50,60);

fill(40,50,90);
    rect(10,80,460,170); // ** Rect degC deg F

fill(40,50,90);
    rect(500,80,440,300); // ** Rect temp normal Abnormal Critical rect()

fill(255,255,0);
    text(degC, 20, 150);
    text("deg C", 260,150);

fill(100,200,200);
    text(degF, 20, 220);
    text("deg F", 260, 220);

fill(40,50,90);
    rect(10,270,460,150); // ** Rect Volts1 Volts2 rect()

fill(255, 255, 0);
    text(volt1, 20, 330);
    text("Vin", 260, 330);

fill(20, 204, 20);
    text(volt2, 20, 400);
    text("Vout", 260, 400);

fill(40,50,90);
    rect(10,440,460,80); // ** Rect AmpsIN

fill(255, 255, 0);
    text(AmpsIN, 20, 500); // variable AmpsIN
    text("AmpsIN", 260, 500);

fill(40,50,90);
    rect(10,540,460,80); // ** RPM rect()

fill(255, 255, 255);
    text(rpm, 20, 600);
    text("RPM", 260, 600);

fill(0, 0, 255);
    // text("Ufo Politics \nAsymmetric \nMotors R&D", 520, 450);

if( TempStatus == 0) {
    fill(0, 255, 0);
    text(TempCondition , 520, 150);
    }

if(TempStatus == 1 && TempStatus < 2) {
    fill(255, 255, 0);
    }

if( TempStatus == 2) {
    fill(255, 0, 0);
    }

// Data OutPut to a file Data001.txt (in same sketch directory has the following format
    // createWriter() \ Language (API) \ Processing 2+

output.println(degC + "," + degF + "," + volt1 + "," + volt2 + "," + rpm + "," + TempStatus + "," + AmpsIN); // Write the data to file

}

void serialEvent(Serial p)
    {
    String message = myPort.readStringUntil(LF); // read serial data

if(message != null)
    {
    print(message);
    String [] data = message.split(","); // Split the comma-separated message
    if(data[0].charAt(0) == HEADER && data.length > 7) // check validity
    {

degC = data[1];
    degF = data[2];
    volt1 = data[3];
    volt2 = data[4];
    rpm = data[5];
    TempStatusString = data[6];
    AmpsIN = data[7];

TempStatus = Float.valueOf(TempStatusString).floatValue(); // converts string to float successfully
    // Ref: float f = Float.valueOf(str).floatValue();

if((TempStatus == 0) && (TempStatus < 1))
    { fill(2, 255, 2);
    TempCondition = "Normal \nTemperature";
    }
    else if(TempStatus == 1 && TempStatus < 2)
    { TempCondition = "Abnormal \nTemperature";
    }

else if(TempStatus >= 1 )
    { TempCondition = "Critical \nTemperature \nEmergency \nShutDown";
    }

print( "TempStatus" + " " + TempStatus);
    println();

}
    }
    }

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Originally posted by mikec_ut View Post
    @UFO
    I have a 12 pole rotor and have just finished winding your 12 pole 90 degree brush model. As i stated before I want to use your fiberglass stator method. I understand permanent magnets and replacement electromagnets but your wrap around stator and the brush alignment is not clear in my mind yet. Do you use the same 90 degree offset as the diagram indicates? Can you connect a battery directly to brushes and stator or does it only work if pulsed?
    Hello Mike,

The Model I have shown, brushes are set parallel to Stator Bisectors or 90º to Stator Gap Line (I show diagram at the end of video)

ASYMMETRIC SINGLE COIL FIBERGLASS STATOR CORE - YouTube

But, realize that setting it at 90º :

[IMG][/IMG]

Or at 180 (Brushes line parallel to Stator Gap Line)

[IMG][/IMG]

All depends to where you start attaching the first P1 wires to the Commutator Element related to rotor coils and stator bisectors positioning. However, if you have already attached all wires in rotor, just set brushes to 90º, leaving stator at same position as Diagram-video shows.

Related to feeding, it works anyway you want, however, if you used only 1 ohm resistance at stator...it will get very hot at DC straight/linear feed, normally if it is intended to be utilized this way, then much higher resistance should be wound on core, depending on Voltage to be applied.
    I built it with lower ohms in order to pulse it and obtain radiant through reverse mode with diodes, just like in my first thread static coils.

It also works on AC low voltage very cool and smooth (I did it feeding it from the secondary of a 24V Charger Transformer, straight AC, not through diode bridge)

I shake my head every time someone tries to mess with this thread and one of (us) your followers responds. I enjoy all of the comments and have been here from post #1 but my results have been so close to others I never felt that posting them would make any difference.
    It happens friend, the more successful we are...the more people will enter to mess around...it comes with the territory...

Now, even if your results were very close or even identical to other members replications...It IS very important that you post your results no matter small differences...just one more or less amp, or even Milli Amp could make a difference, besides get Us to establish average data within parameters of feed and outputs.

If they are equal, identical, then we can also run conclusions, then elaborate formulas and calculations, verifying if correct rates remain the same as we increase/decrease feed.

Please remember we are here and as a project gets bigger and more things added (Monster Pulser, Microprocessor, Sensors, etc.) it takes longer to progress. I am still waiting for your full disclosure from the hints you have given over the past 1 1/2 years. We love what you are doing and we hope this year will be your best.
    Yes, you are completely right Mike...adding better controllers will do delay progress, for the better though...but still a delay.

Yes, this year would be great Mike

Kind Regards

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

• mikec_ut
    replied
    fiberglass stator

@UFO
    I have a 12 pole rotor and have just finished winding your 12 pole 90 degree brush model. As i stated before I want to use your fiberglass stator method. I understand permanent magnets and replacement electromagnets but your wrap around stator and the brush alignment is not clear in my mind yet. Do you use the same 90 degree offset as the diagram indicates? Can you connect a battery directly to brushes and stator or does it only work if pulsed?

I shake my head every time someone tries to mess with this thread and one of (us) your followers responds. I enjoy all of the comments and have been here from post #1 but my results have been so close to others I never felt that posting them would make any difference. Please remember we are here and as a project gets bigger and more things added (Monster Pulser, Microprocessor, Sensors, etc.) it takes longer to progress. I am still waiting for your full disclosure from the hints you have given over the past 1 1/2 years. We love what you are doing and we hope this year will be your best.

Leave a comment:

• wonza
    replied
    @ufo

I just want to say you're awesome!! Very sorry to hear about you're loss of income! I hope you get back on track with everything in your life!

Thanks for the replies to everyone else. I understand how hard this task must be, and it's great that those who are capable are willing to put so much into this.

I've been on the side lines observing and still doing my best to learn and understand. Along with learning more about the general subject. It got me off my lazy a55 to set up a solar panel to power out door lighting, and starting to play around with arduinos to having motion activated indoor lighting too. A small start to my journey of learning about these things. So I just want to thank you for your inspiration and thank you for the excellent contribution you're all making!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X