Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks John Stone...

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
    Amazing fast running thread. Thanks for all your sharing!

Regarding reversal or not we need to decern two possibilities of reversing a magnetic field.
    1. We can fight frontally against and will have the effect like shaking a heavy flywheel in our hands. In the end we can force a nail into wood if we use this wheel as a hammer. - Not very smart. Shure, we get a reversal but in the expense of discarding all energy stored before and filling another new chunk of energy again and again.

2. We can reverse polarity by rotating the field in another direction. So we get a reversal without depletig the magnetic energy before. We opreate a flywheel in a genuine art.

@Ufo and Lamare: Is there a common view here?
    ~o0o~

As I have difficulties in following in detail all knowledge presented here the notion above might not apply. So please comment. Approval and disaproval have same potential in order to get more and refined knowledge.

BTW: This is one methode of some Asian cultures: Not to search the "facts" in direct way but to first find out what shurely does not hold - proved. Thus there is a good chance to not discard smart solutions in early state long before the matter is understood well.
    rgds John

Hello John,

Very wise words my friend...like you do always...many thanks!

I picture you as a very calm individual, that right in the middle of this fast running arguments and "electrifying" thread...sets a calmed sea of tranquility and recall Us all back to meditation and serene understanding...to analyze and perceive "things" with a very open mind...

To me, your comments here are like a "sedative", an Oasis of calm in the middle of a Desert Storm...and I thank you for it.

2. We can reverse polarity by rotating the field in another direction. So we get a reversal without depletig the magnetic energy before. We opreate a flywheel in a genuine art.

@Ufo and Lamare: Is there a common view here?
    Yes John, I agree with you completely on above statement.

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Ufo

You asked about Bob this morning and he is working this day on testing layers of CF in a large coil, copper-CF-copper-CF-copper with copper as one piece. Will know later today. I am working on a larger three pole as the RS-5 pole is done and done well I might add. When this is done, I plan to use the RS motor in one of my R/C gliders for testing later this summer. I would really like to get this larger 3 pole into my WACO YMF3. All that I care about is that it have enough torque to pull the WACO out of a flat spin. I so love to do flat spins. I must call him (Bob) now.
      Dana
      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• The Three Poles Asymmetric Motor

Originally posted by bbem View Post
        Hello Ufo,
        I build the motor with three pole motor, but it didn't work.
        (Yes I have 7-pole and 3-pole scrap motors :-)
        It did get stuck and oscillates the shaft.

I noticed to late that the brushes are perpendicular to the magnets.
        (turned 90 clockwise with respect to your drawing).

Could you give me a tip how to connect the cables to the communitators to let it work?

Thanks,
        Bert

Hello Bbem,

Yes, I specified Brushes MUST be the way drawing shows...otherwise it will not work.

Just do it on each coil ends in the "Linearly" elements of both commutator elements...it is simple...1,2,3 upper all Coils start, and 1,2,3...All Coils ends...

1- Coil #1 (N-1), start wire attached to #1 Comm Element, opposed at 180 degrees, (as shown in Diagram) set as number One (1) Pole, write it down on Rotor Core exterior with a marker...

2-Do Coil # 2 (N-2), start wire attached to #2 Comm Element, opposed at 180 degrees of this Coil, and should be right next to the First one you started (N-1)

3- Do Three and done...well three is the last left...no options where else to connect...

Good luck, you will do it great

Light and regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
          DadHav,
          Believe me, those tests will be run. That is why I purchased several of the radio shack motors. I will have one (out of the box) one converted (from two put together) and a fourth to be used as a generator. I will use the converted and one right out of the box to run the fourth motor as a generator with a known constant load. It will be Monday before I have all my tests done, but then I will post results, including amps in, amps out voltage in, voltage out (loaded and unloaded) and rpms.

Dave
          Hey Dave I really wish you the best of luck as well as anyone else trying the modification. At one time I think UFO said this modification would increase flight time of R/C model airplanes. A simple test would to use a prop adapter on the original Radio shack motor and maybe use something like a 9" prop. Record some different voltage, wattage and RPM data then match the RPM with the modified motor. If it takes less voltage and or wattage to match the RPM then you're getting somewhere. Just an idea that might be helpful.
          John H

Comment

• It depends on the set up...

Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
            Hello sir,
            Is it poosible to loop back the generated 18v to self run the motor?/
            i am very much excited to see that.
            You work definitely the blessing for humanity.
            Regards,
            D.J
            Hello DilJalaay,

Thanks You!

Yes, that could be done through Caps...however, not that simple, there must be a very efficient "logical" electronic circuit to "mediate" between Input to Motor versus Output to Cap Reservoir, and also a very well designed BMS (Battery Management System)

The problem is that we need a very well designed "Delayed Disbursement of Energy" at the time we disconnect Input from Power Source, enough to be able to supply the power Input at the precise momentum before armature will start decreasing RPM's...that "entering point" is the key to run by itself...

And also it depends on the type of machine you will be running...In a heavier armature we will use that Inertia Free Spinning Momentum of its great weight...to assist our Electronic Delay required...

As an example, we could look at this as an "Animation Curve" in a 3D Software...Time versus movements in three axis configuration....where we have an established and very well defined equilibrium when Machine is running normally at normal Input...therefore, in order for that "curve" not to start decaying when substituted by another one we want to replace with, we must do it very smoothly, and in the perfect angles to enter the "engaging substitution process"...we then need to travel together for a short time ...at same moves like there would be just one curve...then disconnect...

Think about the "re-fueling" process of an F-16 in the middle of the Air...The New Source to re-fuel it, and the F-16 must come to a perfect alignment of flight, where many parameters must meet an exact output between both Crafts, Speed, Acceleration, 3D Positioning, etc...to the point that if, we could be able to film that momentum, both planes would look like parked in solid grounds right next to each others...but they are traveling at 600-800 miles per hour...

A similar approach applies to make this operation of a "Self Running" Machine possible my dear friend...

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-14-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Oscilloscope Reading

Hi All

@UFO - thank you for your kind comments she looks good, but what a whiner!

I have run the motor for almost half an hour and noted some interesting things, with an oscilloscope attached.

As you will see in video, Initial Oscilloscope Test Part 1, the drive Battery voltage at the start (offload) is 9.58V, on load it quickly drops to 7.83V. The input however is only registering around 1V on the oscilloscope and the generator output is jumping about, which I think may be something to do with the brushes wearing in?

In the video-Initial Oscilloscope Test Part 2, which was taken about 25 mins later, you can see that the battery voltage has risen to 8.15V and the generator output seems settled. After 15 mins off the battery is now at 9.75V. Also the amp draw was initially at 1.15amps which at the end was about 0.8 amps.

What’s going on, or are my DMM and oscilloscope both sick?

Initial Oscilloscope Test Part 1 - YouTube

Initial Oscilloscope Test Part 2 - YouTube

Regards

John
              Last edited by john_g; 07-14-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• My 3 motors just arrived today, I'd test them out right now, but I'm waiting for my multimeter to arrive. Still got to wait for my iron too so no point doing anything right now.

Comment

• Hello Dear John...

Originally posted by john_g View Post
                  Hi All

@UFO - thank you for your kind comments she looks good, but what a whiner!

I have run the motor for almost half an hour and noted some interesting things, with an oscilloscope attached.

As you will see in video, Initial Oscilloscope Test Part 1, the drive Battery voltage at the start (offload) is 9.58V, on load it quickly drops to 7.83V. The input however is only registering around 1V on the oscilloscope and the generator output is jumping about, which I think may be something to do with the brushes wearing in?

In the video-Initial Oscilloscope Test Part 2, which was taken about 25 mins later, you can see that the battery voltage has risen to 8.15V and the generator output seems settled. After 15 mins off the battery is now at 9.75V. Also the amp draw was initially at 1.15amps which at the end was about 0.8 amps.

Initial Oscilloscope Test Part 1 - YouTube

Initial Oscilloscope Test Part 2 - YouTube

Regards

John

Dear John G,

No, Your measuring devices are perfectly fine John... (You seriously made me laugh out loud)

There is one thing you must realize here...This machines transfer the electrical flow (Both, Amperage and Voltage) very efficiently, while we obtain a great mechanical action...we are just getting our "Money Back" this time...and it does not get burnt inside the commutators...

We can't compare this Machines Performance (judge them) according to just Amps read out, this measurements will definitively "fool" Us all, and we will find many non sense readings...Let's check first what we are all looking for in a Motor Machine...their Mechanical power output...

So I will ask you John, to please conduct a Mechanical Load Test on that little Motor...get a piece of plastic or rubber and press it against the shaft...make it almost to get it to a stop (if you could be able to...lol)...while measuring all parameters...and let me know what you see...

Thanks much John

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Test results

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Dear John G,

No, Your measuring devices are perfectly fine John... (You seriously made me laugh out loud)

There is one thing you must realize here...This machines transfer the electrical flow (Both, Amperage and Voltage) very efficiently, while we obtain a great mechanical action...we are just getting our "Money Back" this time...and it does not get burnt inside the commutators...

We can't compare this Machines Performance (judge them) according to just Amps read out, this measurements will definitively "fool" Us all, and we will find many non sense readings...Let's check first what we are all looking for in a Motor Machine...their Mechanical power output...

So I will ask you John, to please conduct a Mechanical Load Test on that little Motor...get a piece of plastic or rubber and press it against the shaft...make it almost to get it to a stop (if you could be able to...lol)...while measuring all parameters...and let me know what you see...

Thanks much John

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Hi UFO

Done test as requested.

battery initially off load 9.42v

I used a pair of smooth pliers, would be able to fully stop (I think) but it will draw up to 5amps+, so braked to 4amps. You will just burn your fingers if you use them as a brake.

Running unloaded:
                    Batt voltage 8.22V
                    Draw 0.8 amps
                    Motor 0.360 - 1.2v
                    Gen 800mv - 2.8v

Test loaded/braked to almost full stop

at 4 amps:
                    Batt 7.65v
                    volts motor 0.640-1.2v
                    volts gen 1.24v

Regards

John

Comment

• It's not that great of a test, but I can easily stop the unmodified motor with a 9V battery attached

Comment

• Originally posted by wonza View Post
                        It's not that great of a test, but I can easily stop the unmodified motor with a 9V battery attached
                        The modded motor is difficult to stop, I didn't stall it for mechanical sympathy.

regards

John

Comment

• Hi John G,

Great work on your construction!

Really expresses your creativity.

Thanks for taking the time to test and post the results as well.

As we are moving into more and more testing, this comes to mind.

Here is a link to a Peter Lindemann video that spells out how to do the testing and calculations.

It gives great detail on how to do this.

If everybody follows this procedure, we will all be on the same page when comparing and discussing the results:

Peter Lindemann -- Electric Motor Secrets
                          Peter Lindemann -- Electric Motor Secrets - YouTube

IndianaBoys

Comment

• @ Wonza and John G

Originally posted by john_g View Post
                            The modded motor is difficult to stop, I didn't stall it for mechanical sympathy.

regards

John
                            Hello Dear friends!!

Exactly!! And great tests on you both Woopy and John G...

Well I believe...that what we are all looking for in a Motor...is not to read very high amperage measurements as our old school has taught Us...

But to measure what we actually need our Motors for...and that is...

///Power and Torque..Right?

I mean, correct me if I am wrong...

Or we could all set a very nice looking motor on top of my car, not connected , measuring 100 amps...and show everybody...call CNN...and all media...of my awesome scientific discovery...however, I could stop it with my middle finger...then it burns crispy...that was all he sang...
                            Is that a great deal there?

Regards friends, You guys are doing an excellent work here!!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                              Hi John G,

Here is a link to a Peter Lindemann video that spells out how to do the testing and calculations.

If everybody follows this procedure, we will all be on the same page when comparing and discussing the results:

IndianaBoys
                              IndianaBoys

Many thanks for that. You are right we should do a standard test for HP etc, however maybe UFO is alluding to energy transfer rather than pure HP. I will relook at PL's videos. Maybe this gets into the John Bedini sphere where maybe we cannot directly measure whats happening?

Regards

John

Comment

• Indiana Boys...

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                                Hi John G,

IndianaBoys
                                Hello Indiana Boys,

If I do that Dyno Test on my BOSCH Motor, ran with the same little battery...and not even recharged...it will brake Mr Lindemann's Scales...taking them apart...from their inner springs...I am as serious as a Heart attack.

The only reason why I have not made that Dyno test, is because of time...but I will.

That video was awesome, as I also recommend to watch it in its entirety...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X