• Coral Castle - Ed Leedskalnin

index
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

More on Coral Castle

I came across this video sometime last year & was rather intrigued by it.

YouTube - Mystery At Coral Castle

Love, Light & Blessings,

Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

i found his technique for knowing the resonant frequency of whatever material he was trying to move, but i have not yet determined how he utilized that frequency and Lei Lines to move them.

Comment

Ed's complete Collection of Writings

This is fascinating, I am amazed that his complete Writings (including Magnetic Current, Magnetic Base, and Cosmic Force) can be had for only $15.95 from the Gift shop!
        IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

would you like to know how he found the frequencies?

Comment

Originally posted by adam ant View Post
            would you like to know how he found the frequencies?
            He used "sweep" on his function generator?

Ok, I'm being a smart-ass, please tell. Was he finding harmonic or the fundamental frequencies?
            Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

he polished a small portion of the coral, until it was smooth as glass.
              then he placed salt or sugar on that spot. he would then play some sort of wind instrument, a trumpet/flute, until the salt violently dances off of the coral. you see, when you calmly match an objects resonant frequency (low amplitude) it will identically vibrate to match the tone you play. you can test this on bricks, concrete, tile, wood etc. to find their resonant frequencies.

now all we have to do is figure out how he used that to levitate them !!!!
              Last edited by adam ant; 08-30-2007, 03:31 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Comment

Very cool!

That is very cool!! Thank you for the explanation Bryan! I can't believe I actually understand what you are saying!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

there is an easy test that you can do in your own home, with no tools needed.
                  next time you take a shower or bath, place your hand/s on the tile. now open your mouth slightly and start to hum. raise/lower/alter your pitch and tone until you hit the tiles "sweet spot", you will know it when you feel it. it is really difficult to maintain it for more than a few moments, and ANY variation and the resonant frequency will not be felt.

this test works the best in an enclosed shower because of the acoustics. if you were to try it in an area with poor acoustics, you would have to hum VERY loud, but it can be done with anything.

** Dont try this second part in your bathroom**

if you were able to sustain it for a few moments, and record this, you could loop the feed over and over for a few minutes worth of recording. then play that with a HI-Def speaker system like Bose, and crank the volume. every, or at least most of the tiles in the bathroom will first crack, and then disintegrate if sustained for a long time.

Comment

to expand on this, the techniques in the post above is exactly how Tibetan monks and Hindu Gurus use their Mantras to attain "enlightenement", to astral project, the famous Budha levitation, or whatever else they wish to accomplish.
                    the only difference is that they are so disciplined and practiced in their chants, that they can hit and HOLD their frequencies for extended periods of time. the OMMM Madre Padre(or however it goes hehehe) chant actually hits a scale of harmonics that can boost consciousness in levels as the chants increase in amplitude. and if you are thinking that their is a breaking point, you would be absolutely correct. what those chants are doing is resonating with various parts of your body (Chakras) and if the amplitude is increased too high-- they can crack.

here is a question:
                    has anyone ever wondered how telepathy, telekinesis, and other Quantum powers can be manifested in this physical realm by mere thoughts alone? exactly how are thoughts translated into the physical and manifest into reality?

there is a very special link in our bodies that connects to the Quantum singularity/Gaian consciousness/Akashic records/spiritual realm.

this is not the correct thread for this however, and i want to stay on topic. if interested ask me how in the appropriate thread (i dont know which one that would be)

-bryan

Comment

This Thread is appropriate!!

Hi Bryan,

This thread is perfectly appropriate for you to talk about this topic. In Peter's thread Aaron is much more "strict" in my opinion because of Peter's Reputation. Please feel free to talk about this, I am very interested!! I am sure that if Aaron wants us to "stay on topic" he will let us know, and then we will just start another thread. I am very fascinated!! Thank you for taking the time to post about this.

As for your question: "has anyone ever wondered how telepathy, telekinesis, and other Quantum powers can be manifested in this physical realm by mere thoughts alone? exactly how are thoughts translated into the physical and manifest into reality?

there is a very special link in our bodies that connects to the Quantum singularity/Gaian consciousness/Akashic records/spiritual realm."

I do this daily when I make Chinese Energetic Medicine "corrections". This is nothing more than focused "laser like" conscious thinking with intention. But I would love to here your expression of how we as human beings CREATE!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

im not talking about the methods of creation,
                        thats up to the individual Co-Creator.

im actually talking about how the energy itself originates, becomes usable by consciousness, gets formed as thought, and finally transmitted out into the physical reality.

the Ether, or Orgone, Chi, Prana, Holy Spirit, or whatever other word you wish to use is the actual Quantum Singularity(or Duality as you will understand later). This is the "glue" that bonds every known existence in the entire universe(actually multi-verse)
                        In this world, there are those who proclaim Singularity as gospel, and likewise those who proclaim Duality as the only "Truth", those that believe in cause and effect, and those like Dr. David Hawkins who believes there is no causation. the irony of it all is that they are BOTH correct, it all depends on individual perspective. this is what confuses so many Quantum scientists today, especially with defining Light. "is it a particle? is it a wave? does it flip flop between the two?" These are all conundrums that baffle even the most elite. Light is BOTH at the same time, ALWAYS, it just depends on how you are looking at it. Example, take the even popular air raid sirens. (if you dont know it is a rotating speaker that alerts people of huricanes, tornadoes and other disasters) if you are standing in front of it, the sound appears to move, to change, and even to be made up of "pulses" that wax and wane with changing tones/pitches-- and to the observer, they are correct. the siren IS displaying waves, pulses and travel.
                        the observer can record it, test it, measure it and PROVE it!
                        but what happens if you stand directly under it? the pulses turn into one constant, loud blast that is not really traveling around the pole(like an electron around a nucleus HINT!!), but simply rotating on an axis. and this can also be measured, recorded, tested and also PROVEN!!
                        do you see my point? this phenomina is EXACTLY the same with color/light magnetism/gravity/superconductivity/electricity, touch/taste, ATOM/SOLAR SYSTEM (another hint)
                        so how is this possible? how can light be both a wave and a particle? what are the different possible perspectives of Light?? i will answer this later. (you might have to remind me though!)

so now that we have established "A" beginning(another perspective), let us move on. this Quantum Singularity (i prefer Orgone) is like water as best described by Tom Bearden. He described the Ether like this: Imagine that all the empty space that is around us suddently became water. now lets assume that we have a cup in our hand. now try to imagine taking that cup, scooping some water, and moving it to another location. what happens? the intense water pressure immediately fills the gap. it is so fast that we dont even see it. likewise, imagine banging a drum under this "water". again, what happens? we get waves... BUT are there little chucks of "drum" being physically thrown outwards away from the drum that makes the waves? no. it is the particles of water H2O(remember we are talking about Ether) that are vibrated, which vibrates the water next to it, which vibrates that water, into infinity. and here is the secret to our apparent FREE ENERGY... read this carefully. what happens to a wave as it gets farther away from its source? it spreads out, and keeps getting bigger and bigger until it runs into something, and then it is bounced back. but in the case of Ether and the universe, this wave never stops. eventually, this wave will return to its original source, and when it gets there, it explodes back out into space. this has been illustrated by nuclear testing under water. a nuclear device exploded underwater actually coolapses back in on itself and re-explodes again, over and over until it hits the surface. but how does that make any sense? Atoms, with its electrons nuetrons, protons do not really move outside of there "fixed" spot in the universe--- WHAT?!?!!?! i know, there will be many people who will disagree, and that is ok, because again, we have perspective. to an observer, it appears that atoms move, and they are right, according to their understanding. they can measure it, test it, theorize on it, even make instruments/devices that work according to those principals, and PROVE it.
                        but, there is another way to look at this "picture".
                        have you ever looked at an authentic persian rug? in Singapore, i had a Hindu guru show me how a real Persian rug was made, and how to tell the difference. he told me to observe the color patterns on the rug. i said "looks nice, but it is too complicated for me to discern" he just smiled at me and swiped his hand across the rugs surface. to my astonishment the freakin pattern changed!! the colors changed, as well as the patterns. (i believe that this technique actually comes from ancient times, and they used this as a training tool for aspiring Theosis students, the patterns are the famous Mandalas)
                        another way to look at it is dominoes. when they are standing up, you can see their face, or the black back, depending on how you perceive it. but how does a dominoe effect work? do the dominoes leave their relative location? NO!! they "bump" the neighbor dominoe to cause it to display different properties, which bumps its neighbor, and so on and so forth. ATOMS ARE THE SAME WAY!! only a bit more complex in their different functions.

*****here is the gap that i forgot to fill in*******

So what bridges the gap of the Quantum Singularity and this physical reality?

superconductive forces, cold, hot and room temperature, exists in ALL matter, it just is not always functional the way we want it to, so that we can use it for our purposes.
                        superconductivity dictates boundaries. it has the power to attract, repel or MAINTAIN a position in space/time. superconductivity allows instantaneous travel, as it creates an inseperable linkto its twin. it also has a memory, and this is how planets stay put in their exact distances way from each other and the sun. if it was purely magnetism, there would be a push/pull effect, but that is not the case. the earth maintains its relative ly exact distance from the sun, without major cavitations or wobble(easily observable by laymen standards).
                        for those who cannot grasp this watch this YouTube Vid : YouTube - IFW-Dresden Superconducting Maglev Train Models

you will see how superconductivity dictates precise control of motion, no friction, and perfect stability at any angle. now dont be fooled by the vid shwoing liquid nitrogen for cooling. this is only due to the fact that the material they use will only become superconductive at those temperatures. they do not know how to achieve this at room temperature yet
                        superconductivity displays different attributes according to the matter that is displaying it. iron, copper, gold, silver, wood(a combination of elements), cells(combinations of elements), skin, plants, trees, planets etc etc.
                        and this is where frequencies come into play, and its relationship to this Coral Castle. somehow Edward Leedskalnin figured out how to activate the superconductive properties of the coral, which displays its levitating properties against the core of the earth. with no friction, no weight, and a memorized height, he could push these blocks with little effort.
                        this same force is what keeps ALL atoms in their relative position to each other. here is the prblem though, all elemnts, molecules, and life have three main stages of consciousness(or existence in space/time, BESIDES solid, liquid and gas, plasma) solid, liquid gas are physical states of matter, but it is not what im referring to. there are normal elements, like smelted gold, which displays its set weight according to its set volume. but!! there is another stage of gold, which is super compressed and in a denser state(like supermans dense molecular structure). we can actually alter the molecular bonds so that they change their angles. for isntance, we can take H2O with the 2 oxygen atoms at a specific angle away from the hydrogen atom (which forms a "V" shape), now we can alter that molecular bond so that the two oxygen atoms are completely in-line with the hydrogen atom, which forms what science calls, "heavy" water. with this structure, you can pack more water molecules together, increasing its density.

this will be enough for today. im pretty tired and will continue this tomorrow.

-bryan
                        Last edited by adam ant; 08-30-2007, 03:15 PM.

Comment

wow, i accidently left a big gap between the superconductive paragraph and the one above it. i jumped ahead so i wouldnt forget and i forgot to tie the two together. (it was 3am when i posted that)

i will fix it later.

-bryan

Comment

vibrations

sounds like cymatics....Hans Jenny kind of stuff.

Originally posted by adam ant View Post
                            he polished a small portion of the coral, until it was smooth as glass.
                            then he placed salt or sugar on that spot. he would then play some sort of wind instrument, a trumpet/flute, until the salt violently dances off of the coral. you see, when you calmly match an objects resonant frequency (low amplitude) it will identically vibrate to match the tone you play. you can test this on bricks, concrete, tile, wood etc. to find their resonant frequencies.

now all we have to do is figure out how he used that to levitate them !!!!
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Bryan this is all pretty interesting, I hope you continue on
                              Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Working...
                              X