Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radiant energy and electrolysis (ionic/colloidal silver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel that entire inter-body communication is scalar based, that's why we do not readily detect any signals with standard equipment, and whatever is detected is very faint as well.

Apparently there's a minimum signal strength required to penetrate the skin first, in order to cause some effect in the blood stream.
    Also, I always thought that square waves looked rather strange and unnatural yet most of these kinds of devices use them in some form. Only upon closer look one starts to realize that these square waves are actually short duration fast rise and drop pulses.

I'm puzzled about the use of biofeedback in Scenar devices. Are they using skin resistance as a parameter?
    The skin resistance is a localized manifestation that depends on various factors and so skin is not equally resistant across the entire surface of the body. Not sure what tuning the Scenar based on skin resistance will do, unless it is used to adjust the signal for best penetration but then I am not aware of which principles this is done or what does it depend upon.
    Did they come up with that through experimentation and clinical testing or is it just an assumption or a raw measurement of some sort that lead them to it.

Though it sounds as if these items are worth exploring since you had good personal experiences with them. I'm just always interested in what makes these things "tick" and why they do what they do.
    Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

More about Scenar

The technology was developed by a team of engineers and doctors about 30 years ago for the Russian space program.

>The SCENAR (Self Controlled Energo Neuro Adaptive Regulator) is a hand held, electro-stimulation therapeutic medical device. SCENAR therapy is unique because it interactively locates, measures and prompts problem areas in the body (asymmetries) through the skin to HELP RELIEVE PAIN AND RESTORE FUNCTION. <
      The feedback measures skin resistance in the electrode area and then dynamically adapts the signal to the body response along preset parameters like frequency, duty cycle etc. It is possible to find the most effective area for treatment by measurement shown on a display ( professional models) and or by scanning the skin of the patient with the device and observation to find areas of stickyness or other assymetries. These are the areas to be treated, so the skill of the therapist in finding assymetries can influence tratment results.

This should be really enough info now, as you can easily find out more from the links already supplied or by googling it or perhaps even by booking a session with a Scenar therapist.

Cheers

Comment

im going to start an Orgonne thread, for accumulators, generators and other such devices.

Comment

a few questions

hi,
          i know this thread is quite old but i have been reading it with great interest. i have a few questions for peter:

i know you are unable to post scematics and circuit diagrams as you stated earlier but i have bought the book you mentioned and followed your other instruction for modifying the solid state oscillator for colloid generation, can i post my ciruit diagram for your feedback before i go into building it, or alternatively can in send a PM to you with the image attached, i am quite new to all this and would really appreciate any comments and/or corrections.

i am mainly confused about the rectification: does the diode which forms one of the colloidal generator outputs connect to the transistor collector, (which i have also connected to the secondary winding of the coil/transformer) or does this diode connect to the emmiter of the transistor?

Also what are the windings for the bifilar coil?
          are they equal windings 900 turns of differing guage magnet wire eg. 20 awg/21swg and 23 awg/24 swg

or does the trigger winding have a lower amount of turns than the power winding?

sorry for the really long post guys thanks in advance

Comment

Hi evengravy,

Welcome aboard !

The diode connects (leads off) the Collector of the transistor.

Bi-filar windings are identical - the coil is wound simultaneously with the two different wire gauges. AWG 20 is probably an overkill for this application and you could perhaps use AWG 23/24 instead, while the trigger can be AWG 26.

900 turns is also a lot and you could get away with half of that as well. Experiment and see what works the best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
              I have read elsewhere that Moon phases apparently have some sort of effect and found it silly at first. But just this month I have made several batches days apart just to find out that they all appear different (at least when a laser is shined looking for the Tindall effect) even though I have used the same setup and time of brewing.
              Maybe this is related with the density of water? Like Scahuberger family log fumes can transport the greatest amount of log at nigh during full moon at about 4 o'clock where the temperature is closest to optimal 4 degree celcius.

I think the temperature of water during the process should be monitored too, which 4 degree celcius as the target.

Also see my post at water healing about relation of generation of gold/silver emulsion to temperature gradient. I think Viktor Schauberger suggest to lower the temperature during colloid generation, maybe by pouring the fresh silver particle water into a vortex funnel, or by doing electrolysis inside it.

Comment

If you are looking to make CS here is an article from a forum long ago and far away.
                Unfortunately I lost the authors name so I cannot give him credit, but it is a simple and cheep method, yet it appears to work quite well.

• 1. Buy a 6 volt DC transformer for about 5 clams. Better yet, pick up one at a flea market for .50. The current doesn't matter as this method uses less than one ma.
                • 2. Clip the connector off the end of the wire.
                • 3. Get two alligator clips from Radio Shack for a buck.
                • 4. Carefully separate the two wires. Strip the insulation off for about 1 inch.
                • 5. Connect each lead to the clip.
                • 6. You need two electrodes. Don't waste $15.00 for 1/4 oz. pieces of silver wire. (which is what I did.) Go to a any coin store and buy two Canadian Maple Leafs for about $6.50 ea. Each has 1.2 oz. of .9999 pure silver, enough to make more CS than you will ever use.
                • 7. Buy a gallon of distilled water for about .70.
                • 8. Buy a tiny fish tank bubbler machine for about 8 bucks. They will have the neoprene tubing as well. You will need about two feet.
                • 9. Be sure the coin is squeaky clean. Clamp them to opposite sides of an 8 oz. glass of distilled water.
                • 10. Place the tubing to the bottom of the glass.
                • 11. Fill the glass with distilled water ONLY up to the bottom of the clips. One does not want the metal, from the clips, in contact with the water. (right , a definite no no.) only the coins.
                • 12. Plug in the little transformer and oxygenation machine.
                • 13. Run for about five hours.
                • 14. Carefully remove the coins. There will be residue on them and you don't want that in the solution. For even more purity, use the neoprene tubing and siphon the solution into a clean glass/or plastic container. (In these parts a siphon hose is referred to as an "Arkansas credit card".)
                • 15. Keep the CS out of sunlight in an air tight bottle.
                • 16. Clean the coins thoroughly preparing for the next batch.

Now you have high quality CS in about 5 PPM. Some scoundrels claim their CS is 100-800 PPM. This is rubbish. At such concentrations the particles would agglomerate forming much larger particles. Basic chemistry.

Last night I spoke with Frank Key, the scientist who owns the laboratory. He observed, "You have stumbled on to a fine way to make CS." He did state that the potency would diminish over time and suggested that one make a new batch every fortnight. Considering that costs you nothing it makes sense.

He said the secret was the low voltage and the fish pump. I thought it was due to more oxygen in the water. He stated it was because of the introduction of carbon dioxide, explaining in chemical terms which were over my head. The fish pump is 100% vital to the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                  If you are looking to make CS here is an article from a forum long ago and far away.
                  Unfortunately I lost the authors name so I cannot give him credit, but it is a simple and cheep method, yet it appears to work quite well.
                  I know that source;

How to Make a Do It Yourself Colloidal Silver Generator that Creates Small Particles.

I've used the same instructions to make mine. The secret ingredient is the oxygen. I don't know whether it's the actual oxygen or the disturbance it causes in the water always keeping things moving. This calls for a nice experiment if you live in the states and can send samples to those colloidal silver labs.

So far on the internet the best and most effective product I believe is MesoSilver. But they are keeping their manufacturing process under wraps.

Comment

Amigo,

thanks for your response this clears it up a little, am i able to either my circuit diagram here or pm it to you, im pretty sure i have it right but i would appreciate if you would check it for me if you wouldn't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by broli View Post
                      I know that source;

How to Make a Do It Yourself Colloidal Silver Generator that Creates Small Particles.

I've used the same instructions to make mine. The secret ingredient is the oxygen. I don't know whether it's the actual oxygen or the disturbance it causes in the water always keeping things moving. This calls for a nice experiment if you live in the states and can send samples to those colloidal silver labs.

So far on the internet the best and most effective product I believe is MesoSilver. But they are keeping their manufacturing process under wraps.
                      i have spent quite some time looking through various professional system patents for creating small particle colloidal silver and i have found that most, if not all, use oxygenation as an agitation method to create smaller colloidal particles as you say, i am a little concerned however about the possible contamination of applying unfiltered air in this way, so i am toying with the idea of employing some sterile air filtering in line with the air supply.

incedently i believe mesosilver is primarily "naked" Ag silver particles rather than mostly ionic silver that exists in other electro colloidal preparations. i am unsure of their particular technology also but i suspect that this company employs chemical reduction processes such as: Ag2+ reduction by citrate ions, rather than electro methods, but who knows for sure?

Comment

I might give this a go... I have a high frequency (around 27khz at 200ma when charging a battery) solid state oscillator not doing anything at the moment

I need to do more reading into it, but would reverse osmosis water be ok to use?
                        Last edited by Sephiroth; 04-12-2009, 12:40 PM.
                        "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

Air bubbles are introduced as a mean to stir fluid in order to allow for longer production time before aglomeration occurs. It has nothing to do with oxygen or any chemical reaction whatsoever. One can use any mechanical or magnetic stirrer. It's much easier than fussing with air bubbles and possibly introducing dirt (especially if you plan to introduce ionic silver on to the open wounds).

Also, I think there was already a thread where much more details were given. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...al-silver.html
                          http://www.nequaquamvacuum.com/en/en...n/alt-sci.html
                          http://www.neqvac.com

Comment

Yes, the thread lighty linked to has some good advice (and incidentally from him)

Don't miss sucahyo's post above, as I feel that creating vortex motion during the colloidal process will give additional benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by dave_cahoon
                              Mad Scientist,

Try your CS method after the new moon
                              during the day when the sun is past zenith
                              (past straight up) and the moon is crescent
                              approaching the "Z" (near straight up).
                              You can see that its a triangle between
                              your electrolytic cell, the sun and moon.

sounds crazy? try it... (about 12-18 days from now)

Dave
                              Can you please elaborate on what exactly happens during this time period and how it differs from others?

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                                Can you please elaborate on what exactly happens during this time period and how it differs from others?
                                Looks like the inverse of 4 o'clock at the morning at full moon night. Max density at hottest temperature?

Comment

Working...
                                X