• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helioc View Post
    I do that ... :-(

what you suggest?

Help me :-)
    Yes, I will help you, but let's take care of your problems one step at a time. Here's a photo of your rotors. I have drawn a line in yellow across the 3 rotors that is parallel to the center shaft axis. Currently, as you can see, you are offset only about 1/4 magnet diameter per rotor.

To correctly offset the rotor magnets, you must rotate the center and right rotors upwards so that the blue lines align with the yellow line. Then you will be offset 1/2 magnet diameter per rotor.

But before you do this, you must remove all the rotor magnets, install shielding around each magnet, and rebore the rotors to accommodate the larger magnet/shielding assemblies. And before you install the magnets in the rotors, let me know and I will explain how to obtain the best magnetic balance. Each of these steps is very important if you want the PMM to work well.

Rick
    Last edited by rickoff; 12-19-2008, 05:25 AM. Reason: sp
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

flux experiemnts

Hi Jetjis

If you're interested in runnng a few experiemtns, i can take the data and design a flux field graphic so one can analyze the field interference.
      Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
        Yes, I will help you, but let's take care of your problems one step at a time. Here's a photo of your rotors. I have drawn a line in yellow across the 3 rotors that is parallel to the center shaft axis. Currently, as you can see, you are offset only about 1/4 magnet diameter per rotor.

To correctly offset the rotor magnets, you must rotate the center and right rotors upwards so that the blue lines align with the yellow line. Then you will be offset 1/2 magnet diameter per rotor.

But before you do this, you must remove all the rotor magnets, install shielding around each magnet, and rebore the rotors to accommodate the larger magnet/shielding assemblies. And before you install the magnets in the rotors, let me know and I will explain how to obtain the best magnetic balance. Each of these steps is very important if you want the PMM to work well.

Rick
        i will install the shield in the rotor magnets... but i need rebuilding a new rotor :-( the shields need more space.... i will do a new rotor with 20 magnets

Comment

New developpements!!!!!

Hi guys!!
          I just stumble on something verry interesting..YouTube - MMD 09 trials 0001
          Hope you enjoy this..

Alain D
          Hope die last!!!

Comment

Originally posted by peper10 View Post
            Hi guys!!
            I just stumble on something verry interesting..YouTube - MMD 09 trials 0001
            Hope you enjoy this..

Alain D
            It would be much more interesting if it showed sustained movement without a human hand on it.
            I love magnets, but have become an avowed skeptic of a purely magnetic system showing OU. But good luck to the author of that video. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

What the flux!!!!!

I just want to point out that some of us are more ACTIVE THAN PASSIVE...
              Everybody admire Jetijs for his work,still,there are some to critisim his work..
              As my father used to say(If you dont like,dont buy it)
              Hope die last!!!

Comment

Hey

Totaly agree,

here is a construction plan for de perendev generator.
                look at it!! It's very intresting!!

Inventor opens his magnet motor design . . . NOT

There is no shielding needed !!!

Comment

This Works

Originally posted by jointbk View Post
                  Totaly agree,

here is a construction plan for de perendev generator.
                  look at it!! It's very intresting!!

Inventor opens his magnet motor design . . . NOT

There is no shielding needed !!!
                  The explination of how a pmm works is correct, as I have seen from my experiments. The two main keys are that the rotor mags are set as a north up and south down, the stator mags are north south to the sides and the secound key is a three phase set up of rotors and stators to smooth out the bumps so to speak, but it will run with only one stator/rotor set up if sufficient fly wheel weight is used. I am building a motor at the moment using this system, all be it will not look like the perendev, but the principle is just the same. If you think hard about it the way that Rick in Ricks pipe dream, he is using the same principle of a north rotor and a sideways north/south stator which he will move, this I think is a waste of energy, the stator does not need to move.

Mike
                  Last edited by Michael John Nunnerley; 06-11-2009, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Hello to all Perendev guys

Im Nelson new in forum and want to know If somebody here have positives results on the perendev replica, Im trying now and also Im thinking on buy one or have for 5 years like company says in the next link, well if someone can help me Thanks in advance.

Products

Nelson
                    Last edited by subnear4; 08-10-2009, 08:58 PM. Reason: I forget the link

Comment

Hi and subnear4
                      I wouldnt buy one from the Company, seems the one what did left,
                      is Mike Brady, and what i ve heared, they only take the Money, and dont deliver the Motors.
                      You dont buy them anyway, you only can rent them.
                      Theyr Concept did breake apart, as one from the Company did leave,
                      and M. Brady seems dont have a Clue how this Thing works.
                      I think A. Sterling did make once a successful Replication,
                      and, someone told me once, he did too, but he said,
                      his Build had have very low Torque, so seems, nothing to make big Power.
                      Maybe someone else here have more Clue about the Motor.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                        Hi and subnear4
                        I wouldnt buy one from the Company, seems the one what did left,
                        is Mike Brady, and what i ve heared, they only take the Money, and dont deliver the Motors.
                        You dont buy them anyway, you only can rent them.
                        Theyr Concept did breake apart, as one from the Company did leave,
                        and M. Brady seems dont have a Clue how this Thing works.
                        I think A. Sterling did make once a successful Replication,
                        and, someone told me once, he did too, but he said,
                        his Build had have very low Torque, so seems, nothing to make big Power.
                        Maybe someone else here have more Clue about the Motor.
                        Thanks Joit, I know about rent but really Im trying to find just one prototype that show overunity, I would pay for that.

Comment

anyone can build a magnet shield like this :
                          YouTube - Part 2: One Way Magnetic Shielding, The Holy Grail - The Secret Revealed - Part 2

Comment

Somehow I have missed the following segment.
                            Notice at 5:55min mark the counterclockwise rotation,
                            practically no resistance.
                            Also at 6:00, looking at the outside row of holes, rotor and stator magnets interaction is about 4 holes.

YouTube - Magnetic motor power demonstration 1 magnet

Al

Comment

Working...
                            X