Floyd Sweet VTA-SQM thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Sweet VTA-SQM thread

After seeing that hiyq is down, I open this thread to discuss all the things related with floyd sweet and its Space Quanta Magnifier.
    Last edited by AetherScientist; 04-26-2012, 08:19 PM.

Analyzing the VTA

I know the VTA mainly consists in:
    • Exciter Coil
    • Output coil
    • 2 facing magnets
    • Signal diode

So, we can think that the system is based in an pulse that the 1st coil produces to "invoke" a magnetic event. In that process the magnets add extra energy to the system and the output coil rectifies that magnetic energy to electromagnetic energy.
    This process could be a bit similar to classical generators (like windmill Face-Coil configuration), but instead using kinetic movement to produce a gain in the system, the VTA employ a solid-state method of excitation to produce a similar phenomena.
    As we know, the vacuum's energy is a scalar energy. So, possibly, the output coil has the task to rectify that scalar energy.

After adding magnetic energy to the system from that process, the energy is rectified to be usable. I think this is a very short explanation of the basis of the system.

Comment

Maybe when the exciter coil power was stopped, a back-emf is created and the activated Barium magnets add the extra energy to the system.
      This could be like Bedini's motor. When the power on the coil is stopped, the back-emf absorbs energy from the vacuum, but if you add a magnet with special characteristics near of the coil, the back-emf will be bigger at certain frequencies.

I've a document where an author explains that at certain frequencies an electromagnet back-emf energy can exceed the energy used to create the magnetic field. So, it's proved that the magnet can absorbs energy from the surroundings. If you place activated magnets in the surroundings, the magnet can increase the amount of energy absorbed.

A resonant property is stablished to allow the exciter coil to absorb energy from the oscillating magnetic field from the barium magnets. A diode is used (not drawn) in the single line transmission wire to prevent the back emf from the second coil (output) to distort the phase angle of the first coil (exciter). It could be said that this diode is a Magnetic flux blocker to prevent any changes in the phase angle of AC in the first coil.

Correction: in the picture I mean 1-wire transmission line and NOT 1-wire coil
      Last edited by AetherScientist; 04-26-2012, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Can anyone help me with this publication? It seems that every copy has been destroyed:

Production of barium ferrite cores in the school laboratory (Research papers. Industrial Arts Education): Ernest G Berger.

I believe Barium Ferrites was a key element in Sweets device.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda View Post
          Can anyone help me with this publication? It seems that every copy has been destroyed:

Production of barium ferrite cores in the school laboratory (Research papers. Industrial Arts Education): Ernest G Berger.

I believe Barium Ferrite was a key element in Sweets device.
          I'll try to find it on-line.
          Barium ferrite magnets are a key in the Sweet's device. But NOT any Ba-Fe magnet is useful to do what Floyd did. The most complex step into building the system is to find the correct magnet. Sweet said a lot of times something about a magnetic characteristic of the magnet. He carefully choose the correct magnet. He also said that the magnet needed to be manufactured in a special way, for that reason all Ba-Fe magnets won't work.

He modified a cathodic tube TV to be able to see the magnetic lines of force of the magnet.

and other modification was done to be able to see the "cycloids" (I don't know what a cycloid is).

Comment

@AhuraMazda
            The first trying to find the book hasn't been successful.
            Why are you specially interested in that book?

Comment

Can someone post information about the special characteristics that Sweet's magnets had?

Comment

Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
                Can someone post information about the special characteristics that Sweet's magnets had?
                found the following , hope this helps (heat is a way of exciting the atoms )

from: Site:LRP:Tom Bearden Remembers Walter Rosenthal & Floyd Sweet - PESWiki

Hi Les,

"Walt was a professional electrical test engineer, and a darn good one, who made his living in aerospace etc. doing professional electrical and electronic testing, for many years.

He was completely competent (far better than 99% of the present BS level EEs in the overunity field). As one example, Sweet had great difficulty in activating his barium ferrite magnets so the VTA process could occur. Walt designed and built Sweet a professional "discharge control, activation unit" which made the initiation process happen with precision. Only a few of the barium ferrite magnets could be activated anyway (Sweet used surplus audio barium ferrite magnets, and he could only get about 1 in 30 to activate). Sweet did a pre-screening of each magnet with a field meter and probe, going over the surface of the magnet, bit by bit, with precision. If the surface field intensity had abrupt changes in little areas of 8% or so, then that magnet would not hold activation longer than a few seconds. The smoother and more uniform the magnetic field, the better

much greater precision and with far less effort. These magnets then would also hold the self-oscillation induced in the barium nucleus by the activation process.

As you know, the EM forces inside a nucleus are extraordinarily powerful. So with self-oscillation established in such powerful fields, right at their source, this led to an oscillating magnetic field in the magnet itself. For an activated magnet, one could stand a little piece of shim stock on it, and the shim stock would wave continuously to and fro, fanning the air and producing work steadily. In other words, one could demonstrate an actual working "free energy system" just by placing a simple piece of shim stock on one of Sweet’s activated magnets.

Sweet also usually "pre-heated" the selected barium ferrite magnet to be activated, so as to soften its domains and ease the initiation of self-oscillation in the nuclei.

The fact that barium ferrite is a dielectric was also important; Sweet could not find any other kind of bulk permanent magnet that would take the activation. Walt frequently pointed out the importance of the dielectric aspects of the magnet. I personally thought of it this way: In an insulator, there is a severe limitation on any stray electric currents. Hence in the dielectric magnet, Sweet had a material that had the absolute minimum of stray electric currents internally. It seems that in ordinary magnets such currents simply kill the activation almost instantly.

Today, of course, self-oscillation of magnetic materials in thin film materials is well-known and there is quite a literature on it. But it is still a great step to go from thin film self-oscillation to the self-oscillation of the entire field of a permanent magnet.
                ------------ just a side note :

So with self-oscillation established in such powerful fields, right at their source, this led to an oscillating magnetic field in the magnet itself. For an activated magnet, one could stand a little piece of shim stock on it, and the shim stock would wave continuously to and fro, fanning the air
                it is also called a Standing Wave:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-27-2012, 02:26 PM.
                Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

I cant remember who posted this but he said the barium magnets were not needed and they were just a decoy.

Comment

here is why some of his magnets worked and others did not ( not all Barium Magnet are equal )

Magnetocrystalline anisotropy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Magnetocrystalline anisotropy is the dependence of the internal energy of a ferromagnet on the direction of its magnetization. As a result, certain crystallographic directions are preferred directions, or easy axes, for the magnetization. It is a special case of magnetic anisotropy. The spin-orbit interaction is the primary source of the magnetocrystalline anisotropy.

Magnetocrystalline anisotropy determines whether a magnetic material can be made into a good hard magnet, a good soft magnet or neither. Hard magnets are an essential component of electromagnetic motors and soft magnets are an essential component of transformers.

he must have been looking for a sweet spot that combined the soft magnet properties and the hard magnet properties

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-27-2012, 02:41 PM.
                    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

John Bedini Post

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                      Armagdn03.
                      That is how you would do it, Erfinder is right in what he is saying but you want to self bias this from the pulse and he is correct with the statement untwisted wires. Now I'm going to say something I should not. Floyd Sweet was privileged to work with the Germans after WW2.

He pulled this trick on me with the VTA except I caught him and was booted out he only made it look like he condition the magnets . The Germans already had developed, kept away from the people rotating mag amps and Sweet worked on them. ( He was an electromagnetic expert in this field)

It was funny to me when I would go over to Sweet's place with the coils I wound for him and when I would leave it would be working the next day. I asked him to remove the 100 watt power Amplifier and he refused so I left then was asked to never return by Tom Bearden, Tom did not know as I never told him.

Tom even brought one over to me to test away from Foyd's house where it was working before Tom left to have it tested. Floyd went nuts when Tom told him he was testing this at my shop. It did not work.

So what ever GE had knowalage of , Floyd knew How, but I can make this machine work either way. Erfinder is right and should continue to experiment with this. The Germans already had over unity devices and were using them and the Mag Amp was at the root of that. I also suspect even if Peter was right in his talk that The Lockridge device may have been that built into a generator, why because of the way the coils were arranged nn ss nn ss and the case was cut, I will discuss it with him when he come to my shop.
                      John B
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post118630

I have seen evidence from my experiments that if modulated correctly a magamp will produce a negative power factor in an alternating current system. Eric Dollard thinks that the correct type of permeable core material is the most important factor.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        found the following , hope this helps (heat is a way of exciting the atoms )

from: Site:LRP:Tom Bearden Remembers Walter Rosenthal & Floyd Sweet - PESWiki

------------ just a side note :

it is also called a Standing Wave:

Thx! reading it

Originally posted by Iotayodi View Post
                        I cant remember who posted this but he said the barium magnets were not needed and they were just a decoy.
                        Possibly, it won't be the first time I heard about it. I don't know if the magnets are necessary, but if not, I won't be very surprised.

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post118630

I have seen evidence from my experiments that if modulated correctly a magamp will produce a negative power factor in an alternating current system. Eric Dollard thinks that the correct type of permeable core material is the most important factor.
                        Here in this country, I heard from a man that created a device that was using reactive power and he spoke about a power factor of 1.4
                        The maximum I know is 1 (means 100%). So if the power factor can be more than 1, it's sure that it can be less than 0 (negative).

Comment

Secrets of Sweet activation

Here is Beardon's take on this:

http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/070904.htm

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda View Post

About the negative power factor, I've heard that the Soviets developed theories that they called Negatronics (negative electronics). It's based on negative inductance, negative capacitance and negative resistance.

Comment

Working...
                            X