No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps: the following field is mentioned in part 4: alien files: 4. a clever hoax - YouTube

Magnetohydrodynamics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) (magneto fluid dynamics or hydromagnetics) is an academic discipline which studies the dynamics of electrically conducting fluids. Examples of such fluids include plasmas, liquid metals, and salt water or electrolytes. The word magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) is derived from magneto- meaning magnetic field, and hydro- meaning liquid, and -dynamics meaning movement. The field of MHD was initiated by Hannes Alfvén,[1] for which he received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1970.

The fundamental concept behind MHD is that magnetic fields can induce currents in a moving conductive fluid, which in turn creates forces on the fluid and also changes the magnetic field itself. The set of equations which describe MHD are a combination of the Navier-Stokes equations of fluid dynamics and Maxwell's equations of electromagnetism. These differential equations have to be solved simultaneously, either analytically or numerically.
    History

Michael Faraday

The first recorded use of the word magnetohydrodynamics is by Hannes Alfvén in 1942:
    "At last some remarks are made about the transfer of momentum from the Sun to the planets, which is fundamental to the theory (§11). The importance of the magnetohydrodynamic waves in this respect are pointed out."[2]

The ebbing salty water flowing past London's Waterloo Bridge interacts with the Earth's magnetic field to produce a potential difference between the two river-banks. Michael Faraday tried this experiment in 1832 but the current was too small to measure with the equipment at the time,[3] and the river bed contributed to short-circuit the signal. However, by the same process, Dr. William Hyde Wollaston was able to measure the voltage induced by the tide in the English Channel in 1851
    -------------------------- a repost http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post188830

a Thought occured to me a while back but i had to let it grow for a while before posting it :

some of you maybe familiar with Tesla's Turbine

Tesla turbine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Tesla turbine is a bladeless centripetal flow turbine patented by Nikola Tesla in 1913. It is referred to as a bladeless turbine because it uses the boundary layer effect and not a fluid impinging upon the blades as in a conventional turbine. The Tesla turbine is also known as the boundary layer turbine, cohesion-type turbine, and Prandtl layer turbine (after Ludwig Prandtl). Bioengineering researchers have referred to it as a multiple disk centrifugal pump.[1][2] One of Tesla’s desires for implementation of this turbine was for geothermal power, which was described in "Our Future Motive Power".[3]

Student-made Tesla Turbine - YouTube

...... we know that the dillution of salt in water generates UV

and the first created battery was a stack of disks :

This image is based off fractals and the yin-yang symbol, and also reminds me of an electromagnetic field and very much like this chakra field diagram (, )--(and somewhat like this version of chakra energy flow —see Wikipedia: chakra for general info). When I showed this image to a friend of mine, he said it reminded him of the Cantor set. I didn't know what this was at the time but, after a bit of researching on the Web, I emailed a math professor who told me this image is "a depiction of a 'Cantor-like' process". Another interesting thing about this image is that it can be drawn by simply making smaller and smaller figure-8s (infinity symbol), which only intersect in the center. I call this "circular infinity" (2D) or "spherical infinity" (3D). Vortices can also be seen by spiraling down along the circle lines. This version is a base-2 division but a base-3 (and higher) division version is possible and used in esoteric literature.1

what do you think would happen if we merged these two Designs into one

ps: Tesla knew his designs were fractal .....

Nature may reach the same result in many ways. Like a wave in the physical world, in the infinite ocean of the medium which pervades all, so in the world of organisms, in life, an impulse started proceeds onward, at times, may be, with the speed of light, at times, again, so slowly that for ages and ages it seems to stay, passing through processes of a complexity inconceivable to men, but in all its forms, in all its stages, its energy ever and ever integrally present. A single ray of light from a distant star falling upon the eye of a tyrant in bygone times may have altered the course of his life, may have changed the destiny of nations, may have transformed the surface of the globe, so intricate, so inconceivably complex are the processes in Nature. In no way can we get such an overwhelming idea of the grandeur of Nature than when we consider, that in accordance with the law of the conservation of energy, throughout the Infinite, the forces are in a perfect balance, and hence the energy of a single thought may determine the motion of a universe. Nikola Tesla
    Our first endeavors are purely instinctive prompting of an imagination vivid and undisciplined. As we grow older reason asserts itself and we become more and more systematic and designing. But those early impulses, though not immediately productive, are of the greatest moment and may shape our very destinies. Indeed, I feel now that had I understood and cultivated instead of suppressing them, I would have added substantial value to my bequest to the world. But not until I had attained manhood did I realize that I was an inventor
    . Nikola Tesla
    The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result. He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter — for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way. He lives and labors and hopes Nikola Tesla .

or simply Quartz (piezo electric ) Disks + Salt Water ( UV emission ) :

the Tesla Quartz / Barium Titanate Turbine Battery

ps: nano quartz will also be produced through friction

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-19-2012, 10:45 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• and from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...er-coil-5.html

I am currently reading this article:

Oleg GRITSKEVITCH

Hydro-Magnetic Generator[

I conducted the work on the theory and creation of the electrostatic generator-converter ‘hydro-magnetic dynamo’ about 20 years.....

My hydro-magnetic dynamo is a large-scaled emission-free electrical generator, which does not require external fueling. The dynamo is capable to power larger transportation vehicles such as buses, trucks, ships, locomotives, and airplanes. Doubt remains about making dynamos compact enough to power automobiles.
      While three experimental prototypes have been built with Russian and Armenian expertise and equipment, a fourth demonstration prototype needs to be built with more modern Western engineering expertise and equipment to verify dynamo performance claims and to further explore the dynamo’s potential capabilities. Performance claims are as follows: Dynamos are scaleable fro 100 kilowatts to 1,000 megawatts. One 1000-megawatt dynamo is about the size of a two-car garage. For comparison, Hoover Dam’s 17 generators have a total capacity of 2,000 megawatts. A dynamo can run continuously for about 25 years or more with little or no maintenance, no external fuel source, and no pollution. If a dynamo’s output is 1 megawatt, its’ total input power is approximately 10 kilowatts; therefore the dynamo’s energy efficiency is about 10,000/
      Schematically, the dynamo is an electrostatic transformer, or in other words an electrostatic voltage multiplier.
      you know that an invention has potential if it is scalable (one of the principles of fractal )

Oleg V. Gritskevich (Gritskevitch): Hydro-Magnetic Dynamo -- A patented, prototyped over-unity electrical generator

Comment

• there is some really interesting nuggets for our discussion: and some new Harmonic Math Playground

UMMO - UMMITE PHYSICS AND METAPHYSICS - A new website devoted to the Ummites - general introduction

It took us time to assimilate (no doubt imperfectly) these concepts, so rich are they in a knowledge which we can admit while still remaining critical. Will this knowledge be one day recognised by scientists? We do not know. It is in any case something to think about.

Must one believe in the absolute truth of everything here? In addition to the hoax-by-scientists theory, there is another: a study of public credibility conducted by the secret service, "channelling", an preconditioning attempt for the emergence of a sect, etc. Will we one day have indisputable proof of the existence of these beings? There are only two possibilities for this to happen: either "they "make themselves seen and known in an irrefutable way, or some knowledge of theirs (scientific or not), unknown at the time the letters were published (books by Ribera, J-P PETIT, publishing over the internet) proves to be true, for example:
        ¤ "red shift" variation (shift towards the red segment of the E.M. spectrum according to the speed and direction of the object in relation to the observer) is not constant but is a non-sinusoidal periodic function.
        ¤ Discovery of 86 pairs (= HM 5 = Gabriel 140 pair wings ) of krypton atoms at the "end" of DNA strands in all living beings.
        ¤ Abrupt temperature variations in the center of toroidal nebulae (from -270°C to -273,14 ( Pi )°C) and that the plane of polarization of the spectrum line D emitted by sodium is polarized by an angle of 0.8 HM 8 radians (without another polarization for another wavelength).
        ¤ Frequency of the activation impulse of nerve centres located in the coroidal ventro-lateral plexus of 10368 Hz = 1 + 8 = HM 9
        ¤ Discovery on Mars of simple unicellular and pluricellular plant-cell based organisms.

¤ The water contained in the cytoplasm and the cell nucleus can "memorise" electromagnetic radiation corresponding to a wavelength of 21,106 cm. = 3 + 7 = HM 1 ( Approx. 1,421 MHz ) see also : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post185745
        Approx. 1,421 MHz = ( from : RADIO IMAGES OF THE QUIET SUN ) The heights at which radio waves originate in the solar atmosphere depend on their frequency: the higher the frequency, the lower the height. The low and medium corona corresponds roughly to the range from 1000 down to 100 MHz. Until now, the quiet Sun has been poorly imaged in this frequency range. The VLA only occasionally observes the Sun at 327 and 1421 MHz. The sole radio imaging instrument dedicated to the Sun in this frequency range is the Nançay Radioheliograph (NRH; 150-450 MHz).
        The model of the Universe proposed by the Ummites seems credible to us. The ontological consequences are also credible, and thus important. But we leave you judge for yourself. Let each one decide for themselves. ( fractal )

ps: been reading a bit on their philosophy .... seems to resonates quite well with the kybalion
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-20-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• ¤ Frequency of the activation impulse of nerve centres located in the coroidal ventro-lateral plexus of 10368 Hz = 1 + 8 = HM 9

------------------------also let's make these two resonate with each other

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-20-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Until now, we did not reveal this type of information to any Earth scientist since the theoretical explanations communicated to various mathematicians and physicists were directed towards other fields of Microphysics and Mathematical Theory of networks
            and what uses these applications ..... INTERNET

do you think google got created like this .... they have a damn good algorithm

ps: watch part 4 .... many doctoral students had a look at those letters ... many famous ones

------------------ here is an interesting excerpt :

We are surprised that after having studied Wave mechanics exhaustively and having observed that all phenomena relating to time can be reduced to a series of sinusoidal functions, i.e. cyclic, Earth Physicists did not have the intuition of an angular WAAM (universe). But a correction of these concepts at the present time would hardly be beneficial for you. It is much better than Earth physicists slowly discover the truth by leaving time for spiritual values to supercede aggressive instincts

ps: skipped all the math formulas .... way over my head
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-20-2012, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• just a side note : adding colors to posts adds new dimension to it
              in our discussion
              just like a fractal antenna

A fractal antenna is an antenna that uses a fractal, self-similar design to maximize the length, or increase the perimeter (on inside sections or the outer structure), of material that can receive or transmit electromagnetic radiation within a given total surface area or volume.
              so it resonates better with you ( ie the receiving fractal antenna ) ...Fulcanelli

so no i did not go color / image crazy

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-20-2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• a book that has fascinated me and would recommend anyone to read it :

Hyperion Cantos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hyperion Cantos is a series of science fiction novels by Dan Simmons. The title was originally used for the collection of the first pair of books in the series, Hyperion and The Fall of Hyperion,[1][2] and later came to refer to the overall storyline, including Endymion, The Rise of Endymion, and a number of short stories.[3][4] Within the fictional storyline, the Hyperion Cantos is an epic poem written by the character Martin Silenus.[5]

Of the four novels, Hyperion received the Hugo and Locus Awards in 1990;[6] The Fall of Hyperion won the Locus and British Science Fiction Association Awards in 1991;[7] and The Rise of Endymion received the Locus Award in 1998.[8] All four novels were also nominated for various science fiction awards.

A film adaptation of the series titled Hyperion is being developed by Warner Bros. and will encompass the Hyperion and The Fall of Hyperion novels
                The Hyperion Cantos take their titles from poems by the English Romantic, John Keats.

John Keats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Beauty is truth, truth beauty,' - that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.
                John Keats

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-20-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• as we discussed the UMMO contact .... here is some interesting news:

Before It's News

A NUMBER of witnesses have come forward to claim that a series of low-flying military jets that awoke the Costa del Sol, Spain may have been chasing a UFO on April 15th 2012, three days after the same event was reported in Somerset, England.
                  also the day before the solar flare

near the Pyrenees Mountains ..... and the military base incident ( Girona )

and on the same day ... I think you'll recognize this one

Crop circles 2012: Hill Barn near East Kennett, Wiltshire, UK 15 Avril « Area51

The North Pole's field will always be a little bigger/ expanded than the South Pole

Queen - A Kind Of Magic (Lyrics) - YouTube

A Kind Of Magic lyrics

It's a kind of magic,
                  It's a kind of magic,
                  A kind of magic,
                  One dream, one soul, one prize, one goal.
                  One golden glance of what should be
                  .(It's a kind of
                  magic)
                  One flash of light that shows the way,
                  No mortal man can win this day. (It's a kind of magic)
                  The bell that rings inside your mind,
                  It's challenging the doors of time. (It's a kind of
                  magic)

The waiting seems eternity, yeah,
                  The day will dawn of sanity.
                  Is this a kind of magic?
                  There can be only one.
                  This race that lasts a thousand years, will soon be
                  done.

This flame that burns inside of me,
                  I'm hearing secret harmonies. (It's a kind of magic)

The bell that rings inside your mind,
                  Is challenging the doors of time.
                  It's a kind of magic.
                  It's a kind of magic.
                  This race that lasts a thousand years, will soon be,
                  will soon be, will soon be done.
                  This is a kind of magic.
                  There can be only be one.
                  This race that lasts a thousand years,
                  Will soon be done.
                  Magic - it's a kind of magic,
                  It's a kind of magic,
                  Magic, magic, magic, magic,
                  It's magic,
                  It's a kind of magic.
                  It's a kind of magic.
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-20-2012, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post189191

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                    I think sometimes we need to step back and reconsider what we are trying to do.
                    We are trying to draw in and capture the aether that permeates all space.

What is that aether drawn to............a magnetic field

So what would create a sink..........a raw magnetic field

Dave are you familiar with Coanda Effect Patents

here is a vid of the principle that creates a "sink" of sort :

Sir James Dyson explains his bladeless fan - YouTube

think of it as a cousin of the Rodin Coil (replace air wt magnetic wave ) :

The North Pole's field will always be a little bigger/ expanded than the South Pole

:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-20-2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Jason Mraz - The World As I See It - YouTube

so true , she does love you just let her whisper in your ear

The world as I see it, is a remarkable place
                      A beautiful house in a forest, of stars in outer space.
                      From a birds eye view, I can see it has a well-rounded personality
                      From a birds eye view, I can see we are family

It's not hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you
                      No it's not a difficult thing.
                      Hard for me to love you
                      Because you are the world to me.

Yeah the world as I see it, is a remarkable place
                      Every man makes a difference
                      And every mothers child is a saint
                      From a birds eye view I can see, we are spiralling down in gravity
                      From a birds eye view I can see, you are just like me.

Hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you
                      Unconditionally.

No it's not hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you

You are the mountain, you are the rock
                      You are the cord and you're the spark
                      You are the eagle, you are the lark
                      You are the world and you're remarkable

You're the ocean eating the shore
                      You are the calm inside the storm
                      You're every emotion, you can endure
                      You are the world, the world is yours.

(It's not hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you
                      Unconditionally)

Hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you
                      Unconditionally.

Hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you

Yeah the world as I see it, is a remarkable place.

Laura Branigan Self control Lyrics - YouTube

Self Control lyrics

Oh the night is my world
                      City light painted girl
                      In the day nothing matters
                      It's the night time that flatters
                      In the night, no control
                      Through the wall something's breaking
                      Wearing white as you're walkin'
                      Down the street of my soul

You take my self,
                      you take my self control
                      You got me livin' only for the night
                      Before the morning comes, the story's told
                      You take my self, you take my self control

Another night, another day goes by
                      I never stop myself to wonder why
                      You help me to forget to play my role

I, I live among the creatures of the night
                      I haven't got the will to try and fight
                      Against a new tomorrow
                      so I guess I'll just believe it
                      that tomorrow never comes

A safe night, I'm living in the forest of my dream
                      I know the night is not as it would seem
                      I must believe in something
                      so I'll make myself believe it
                      That this night will never go

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
                      Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Oh the night is my world
                      City light painted girl
                      In the day nothing matters
                      It's the night time that flatters

You take myself, you take my self control
                      You got me living only for the night
                      Before the morning a story's told

You take myself, you take my self control

I, I live among the creatures of the night
                      I haven't got the will to try and fight
                      Against a new tomorrow
                      so I guess I'll just believe it
                      that tomorrow never knows

A safe night, I'm living in the forest of a dream
                      I know the night is not as it would seem
                      I must believe in something
                      so I'll make myself believe it
                      that this night will never go

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

You take my self, you take my self control...

Comment

• After a nice SPAM attack on this forum .. a bit of news for you:

Neutrinos put cosmic ray theory on ice

(Phys.org) -- A telescope buried beneath the South Pole has failed to find any neutrinos accompanying exploding fireballs in space, undermining a leading theory of how cosmic rays are born.
                        ----------------------------

Research team uses nanoparticles to make paper waterproof and magnetic

(Phys.org) -- Researchers at the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia in Genoa, led by Roberto Cingolani, have devised a means for connecting cellulose fibers in ordinary paper with nanoparticles resulting in new desired properties, such as paper that is waterproof and magnetic, florescent or averse to bacteria. The team has published a paper describing their process in the Journal of Materials Chemistry.
                        paper machine can you imagine

--------------------------- if we did it ..... they did too

BBC News - Evolution seen in 'synthetic DNA'

Researchers have succeeded in mimicking the chemistry of life in synthetic versions of DNA and RNA molecules.

------------------------ a little surprise just found .... was inspired into looking for Pyramid Antennas on youtube:

Pyramids_Cosmic Antennas (2011)_english subtitles_full video_press 'cc'

Pyramids_Cosmic Antennas (2011)_english subtitles_full video_press 'cc' - YouTube

Thank you Youtube .... it also works for amateur video spoken in another language ( such as those from russia or other showing ideas on various "UNITY" Circuits " )

Comment

• also the plans resemble the painting made by Walter Russell Temple of LIght ( same name as the Leon Cathedral )

and :

let me guess built using Granite

in the doc the following mountain pic was mentioned:

Lungser Kangri (6666 m) = HM 6 the highest peak of Rupshu in Ladakh

where did we see 6 used in a construction :

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-20-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• one more info:

The Mysterious Moroccan Megalithic Menhirs of Mzora - Lost Cities & Remote Places

The Mysterious Moroccan Megalithic Menhirs of Mzora
                            14/01/2011

“They are mystical stones, and of medicinal virtue. The giants of old brought them from the farthest coasts of Africa, and placed them in Ireland, while they inhabited that country.”
                            Geoffrey of Monmouth, The British History of, translated from the Latin by A. Thompson and J. A. Giles, James Bohn, London, 1842, p.158 (Bk 8, Ch. 11).

-------------- from http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post179907

Accounts of Giants in Africa

Moroccan Find

At Agadir in Morocco, reports Peter Kolosimo, the French captain Lafanechere "discovered a complete arsenal of hunting weapons including five hundred double-edged axes weighing seventeen and a half pounds, i.e. twenty times as heavy as would be convenient for modern man. Apart from the question of weight, to handle the axe at all one would need to have hands of a size appropriate to a giant with a stature of at least 13 feet."2 (See Australian Giants; La Tene; South American Giants)

and from: http://www.energeticforum.com/181610-post1008.html ( one of my favorite posts the intro is beautiful .... not mine )

Historical Sketch.

CHAPTER I.
                            Early Days.

Legends. Ancient legends tell of Antaeus, the mighty

Giant son of Atlas, King of Mauretania
                            . The
                            monster killed all whom he could catch, to add
                            their skulls to a mound which he was raising in
                            honour of Neptune (which is none other than Poseidon God of Atlantis. Hercules destroyed him, and
                            the rocks which guard the Straits of Gibraltar are
                            known to this day as the " Pillars of Hercules."
                            The Berbers claim for themselves descent from Goliath of Gath,
                            the Amalekite giant
                            who fell before the pebble of David, the shepherd
                            boy of Israel.
                            ----------------------------
                            in honour of Neptune (which is none other than Poseidon God of Atlantis.
                            from http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post176599

presentation by

Ann Eller, who worked with Dr. J. Allen Hynek

the trident in the image

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-20-2012, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• GENERIQUE... les mondes engloutis - Vidéo Dailymotion

by the way, if you read the Norse Poems it does Mention Giants

Jungle Book - King Louie - YouTube

.... not much different than the rothschild .... King Louie that is

Comment

• are you guys familiar with: ( i know you are with the shape : Vortex )

The Richard Clem Motor and the Conical Pump: An Investigation of the Clem Motor

Richard Clem: Hydraulic Engine

In December of 1992 Jerry Decker posted an article on the KeelyNet BBS, about a self-running motor that developed excess useable power. The information, gathered from newspaper and individual sources, gave an anecdotal account of the motor invented in 1972 by Richard Clem of Flower Mound, Texas. New information has since been added and can be found on KeelyNet.com at CLEM1.HTM.

Richard Clem worked with heavy machinery for the city of Dallas. He used asphalt-spraying equipment, which pumped liquid asphalt. He noticed the asphalt pump would continue to run for up to 30 minutes after the power was turned off. It was this discovery that led to the development of the motor. Modifications he made eventually resulted in a substantial 350 horsepower output from a 200-pound motor. Clem is said to have often driven a car, powered by this motor, up and down Central Expressway in Dallas. He claimed it didn't use any fuel, and only needed a change of oil every 150,000 miles.

The motor had only one moving part, a cone shaped rotor mounted vertically on a hollow shaft. Spiral channels cut into the cone wound around its length and feed into peripheral nozzles at its large end. When fluid flowed through the spiral channels it was ejected out the nozzles and caused the cone to spin. At a certain velocity, the rotating cone became independent of the starter pump and began to operate by itself. At an operating speed of 1800 to 2300 RPM the fluid heated up to 300° F, requiring a heat exchanger. Vegetable oil was used because at 300° F water boils and conventional engine oil breaks down. A 12-volt battery was the only other power source.
                                as i had a discussion with my friend Slider, he suggested a conical shape for the Tesla Turbine Battery .... it clicked with the above article ... so thought to share it with you

hint : the pressure would be higher at the tip of the cone on the electrolyte

Magnetohydrodynamics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) (magneto fluid dynamics or hydromagnetics) is an academic discipline which studies the dynamics of electrically conducting fluids. Examples of such fluids include plasmas, liquid metals, and salt water or electrolytes.

The fundamental concept behind MHD is that magnetic fields can induce currents in a moving conductive fluid, which in turn creates forces on the fluid and also changes the magnetic field itself. The set of equations which describe MHD are a combination of the Navier-Stokes equations of fluid dynamics and Maxwell's equations of electromagnetism. These differential equations have to be solved simultaneously, either analytically or numerically.

-------------------------- a repost http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post188830

a Thought occured to me a while back but i had to let it grow for a while before posting it :

some of you maybe familiar with Tesla's Turbine

Tesla turbine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Tesla turbine is a bladeless centripetal flow turbine patented by Nikola Tesla in 1913. It is referred to as a bladeless turbine because it uses the boundary layer effect and not a fluid impinging upon the blades as in a conventional turbine. The Tesla turbine is also known as the boundary layer turbine, cohesion-type turbine, and Prandtl layer turbine (after Ludwig Prandtl). Bioengineering researchers have referred to it as a multiple disk centrifugal pump.[1][2] One of Tesla’s desires for implementation of this turbine was for geothermal power, which was described in "Our Future Motive Power".[3]

Student-made Tesla Turbine - YouTube

...... we know that the dillution of salt in water generates UV

and the first created battery was a stack of disks :

This image is based off fractals and the yin-yang symbol, and also reminds me of an electromagnetic field and very much like this chakra field diagram (, )--(and somewhat like this version of chakra energy flow —see Wikipedia: chakra for general info). When I showed this image to a friend of mine, he said it reminded him of the Cantor set. I didn't know what this was at the time but, after a bit of researching on the Web, I emailed a math professor who told me this image is "a depiction of a 'Cantor-like' process". Another interesting thing about this image is that it can be drawn by simply making smaller and smaller figure-8s (infinity symbol), which only intersect in the center. I call this "circular infinity" (2D) or "spherical infinity" (3D). Vortices can also be seen by spiraling down along the circle lines. This version is a base-2 division but a base-3 (and higher) division version is possible and used in esoteric literature.1

what do you think would happen if we merged these two Designs into one

or simply Quartz (piezo electric ) Disks + Salt Water ( UV emission ) :

the Tesla Quartz / Barium Titanate Turbine Battery

ps: nano quartz will also be produced through friction
                                [/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X