The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strongest solar storm since 2005 hitting Earth – USATODAY.com

WASHINGTON (AP) – The sun is bombarding Earth with radiation from the biggest solar storm in more than six years with more to come from the fast-moving eruption.

The solar flare occurred at about 11 p.m. EST Sunday and will hit Earth with three different effects at three different times. The biggest issue is radiation, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Weather Prediction Center in Colorado.
    The radiation is mostly a concern for satellite disruptions and astronauts in space. It can cause communication problems for polar-traveling airplanes, said space weather center physicist Doug Biesecker.
    Radiation from Sunday's flare arrived at Earth an hour later and will likely continue through Wednesday. Levels are considered strong but other storms have been more severe. There are two higher levels of radiation on NOAA's storm scale — severe and extreme — Biesecker said. Still, this storm is the strongest for radiation since May 2005.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• This is one of the few times i will refer to this subject (see" also codex of Love )

Before It's News

What intrigued me and drew me to explore tantric sex, however, is the spiritual aspect. Trantric sex is a practice which is supposed to take a physical act and turn it into a spiritual experience. I have been meditating and trying to contact my higher self on and off since I was a kid. Though at times I find myself having difficulties achieving my spiritual goals, I do not give up and I’m always willing to try something new. What could be better than trying something out that combines such an enjoyable activity with spiritual discovery? If I can find my higher self while having sex, and at the same time help someone else achieve the same goal, I think that’s an honorable endeavor.
      An interesting aspect of tantric sex is the need to find a likeminded partner. I suppose it is possible to do this on one’s own, but I think the pleasure would be far greater with two united souls working toward the same goal (see also this post http://www.energeticforum.com/157656-post166.html ). Part of the process, according to some, is to take the time each week to talk with your partner and discuss not only matters of sex and what you’re both trying to accomplish, but philosophies and just life in general. What a great way to get to know a person better. What a great way to discover the nature of love and the divine in yourself and another.
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-24-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Note the Purple / Violet Area

The Earth is being bombarded with the strongest blast of radiation from the sun in more than five years, an event that could cause isolated disruptions to communications and air travel.

The National Weather Service's Space Weather Prediction Center on Tuesday morning published a map showing the solar radiation storm touching the upper atmosphere in the Earth's poles.

"The red that can be seen at the poles is where the energetic particles enter and where airliners and spacecraft, should try to avoid," according to the agency which is based in Boulder, Colorado.

On Sunday night, a solar flare caused a burst of charged particles from the sun to break off and fly toward Earth at 5 million miles per hour. The high-energy particles from the coronal mass ejection are bringing a burst of solar radiation that affects the Earth's magnetic field.

The event is ranked as an S3-level, or strong, solar radiation storm, which impacts high-frequency communications and can cause electronic errors in spacecraft. "Even passengers flying in high altitude aircraft are at higher than normal radiation risk," according to the Space Prediction Center. The agency said that it has received reports that at least some airline flights over the north pole have been rerouted and flights normally done at high altitudes are being done at lower altitudes.

The peak space weather is expected to hit the Earth in the morning, Eastern Time, in the U.S. and then phase out over the coming hours and days, according to NOAA and the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences.

It is forecast to be a moderate, G2-level geomagnetic storm with strong, G3 levels possible. A G2 level event will cause spacecraft to correct their orientation and affect their communications. Power grid systems at high altitude may cause voltage problems.
        Solar radiation storm sweeps over Earth | Cutting Edge - CNET News

NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center forecast model run, Jan 23, 2012 - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-24-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• found this interesting from before it's news:

Cat Boy Stuns Doctors In China - YouTube

Nicknamed "Cat-Boy," doctors in Dahua, southern China recently learned that this boy has the ability to see at night and can read in complete darkness as if it were day.
          Blue Eyes

Comment

• GORILLAZ - Clint Eastwood lyrics - YouTube

I ain't happy but, I'm feeling glad
            I got sunshine, in a bag

I'm useless, but not for long
            The future is coming on
            I am happy, I'm feeling glad
            I got sunshine, in a bag
            The future is coming on

Is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on

Yeah, ha ha!
            Finally someone let me out of my cage
            Now, time for me is nothing 'cause I'm counting no age
            Now I couldn't be there
            Now you shouldn't be scared
            I'm good at repairs

And I'm under each snare

Intangible
            Bet you didn't think so I command you to

Panoramic view
            Look I'll make it all manageable
            Pick and choose
            Sit and lose
            All you different crews

Chicks and dudes
            Who you think is really kickin' tunes?

***** are you gettin' down in the picture tube
            Like you lit the fuse
            You think it's fictional
            Mystical? Maybe
            Spiritual
            Hearable
            What appears in you is a clearer view 'cause you're too crazy
            Lifeless
            To know the definition for what life is
            Priceless
            For you because I put you on the hype ****
            You like it?
            Gunsmokin' righteous with one toke
            Psychic among those
            Possess you with one go

I got sunshine, in a bag
            I'm useless,but not for long
            The future is coming on
            I got sunshine, in a bag
            The future is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on

The essence the basics
            Without it you make it
            Allow me to make this
            Childlike in nature
            Rhythm
            You have it or you don't that's a fallacy
            I'm in them
            Every sprouting tree
            Every child apiece
            Every cloud you see
            You see with your eyes
            I see destruction and demise
            Corruption in disguise

From this ****in' enterprise
            Now I'm sucking to your lies
            Through Russ, though not his muscles but the percussion he provides
            With me as a guide

But y'all can see me now 'cause you don't see with your eye
            You perceive with your mind

That's the inner
            So I'mma stick around with Russ and be a mentor
            With a few rhymes so mother ****ers
            Remember where the thought is
            I brought all this
            So you can survive when law is lawless
            Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead
            No squealing, remember
            (That it's all in your head)

I got sunshine, in a bag
            The future is coming on
            I got sunshine, in a bag

My future is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on
            My future is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on
            My future is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on
            My future is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on
            My future is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on
            My future is coming on
            Is coming on
            Is coming on
            My future

her again

Comment

• Queen - A Kind Of Magic (Lyrics) - YouTube

It's a kind of magic,
              It's a kind of magic,
              A kind of magic,
              One dream, one soul, one prize, one goal.
              One golden glance of what should be
              .(It's a kind of
              magic)
              One flash of light that shows the way,
              No mortal man can win this day. (It's a kind of magic)
              The bell that rings inside your mind,
              It's challenging the doors of time.
              (It's a kind of
              magic)
              The waiting seems eternity, yeah,
              The day will dawn of sanity.
              Is this a kind of magic?
              There can be only one.
              This race that lasts a thousand years, will soon be
              done.
              This flame that burns inside of me,
              I'm hearing secret harmonies. (It's a kind of magic)
              The bell that rings inside your mind,
              Is challenging the doors of time.
              It's a kind of magic.
              It's a kind of magic.
              This race that lasts a thousand years, will soon be,
              will soon be, will soon be done.

This is a kind of magic.
              There can be only be one.
              This race that lasts a thousand years,
              Will soon be done.
              Magic - it's a kind of magic,
              It's a kind of magic,
              Magic, magic, magic, magic,
              It's magic,
              It's a kind of magic.
              It's a kind of magic.

Comment

• From Here To Andromeda Part 3 & 4 - YouTube

2 Hours - In Part 3 & 4 of the Here To Andromeda series, find out why so many UFOs are suddenly appearing all over the world. Are they here to teach us? Are they here to help humanity make a quantum leap? What do Governments know about UFOs? Will humanity find a new home in the universe? Join UFO Researcher and Environmentalist David Sereda as he embarks on a journey in search of a way to travel to the Andromeda Galaxy 2.2 million light years away to find a new home for humanity. Along his journey he explores UFOs, and Space Propulsion Theory in order to solve the greatest riddle in the universe: How can one travel faster than the speed of light and go anywhere in the universe in the blink of an eye.

The 4 Part Series Features: Lockheed Martin Senior Research Engineer - Boyd Bushman, and Professor of Indo-Tibetan Buddhist Studies at Columbia University - Robert Thurman, and many more.
                Simplicius said about Pythagoras "such a one will perceive things invisible to others, and will hear things inaudible by others""

Comment

• Btw: According to Professor of Indo-Tibetan Buddhist Studies at Columbia University - Robert Thurman, Shambhala is a Country of 96 Million inhabitant...an 1800 year long Golden Age is to come (based on the myth see Shambhala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) )

a bit of H.M won't hurt the soul :

96 = 9 + 6 = 15 = H.M 6
                  1800 = 1 + 8 = 9

interesting

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-25-2012, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• the decimal representation of π truncated to 39 decimal places is sufficient to estimate the circumference of any circle that fits in the observable universe with precision comparable to the radius of a hydrogen atom

Comment

• IndianaBoys, been thinking about you lately...if you read this post....It would be nice to hear from you...and again thank you for your past contributions

found this great book on Pythagoras:

Iamblichus - Life of Pythagoras or Pythagoric Life

(if you register with them you can download the file in pdf

Authentic memoirs of the life of Pythagoras the father of philosophy and the inventor of geometry hold great interest for every lover of wisdom. Iamblichus' biography is universally acknowledged as deriving from sources of the highest antiquity. Its classic translation by Thomas Taylor was first printed in 1818 and is once again brought to light in this edition.
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-25-2012, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• I have been searching the following info for quite a while and finally found it , in all places...my ebook reader .....read the following:

Three-dimensional chemistry at grinding powder

During the normal grinding of powders in a mortar, the powders can enter into
                        chemical reactions with each other.
                        This phenomenon has been known for years
                        but only now it has become possible to transform in this way three-dimensional
                        clusters of certain chemical compounds into other, also three-dimensional,
                        clusters
                        . The spectacularly easy reaction was conducted by scientists from the
                        Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Faculty
                        of Chemistry of Warsaw University of Technology. The discovery was brought
                        about by the development of a new method of creation of unique compounds that
                        are precursors of nano zinc oxide – a material used, in particular, in modern
                        electronics.
                        Originally posted by petar113507 View Post

Say Whaat? You can crush them up and they get smaller, but retain their pyroelectric properties, and "permernant electrode"?

So the big crystal has only so much surface area.... Making smaller, nano-sized crystals might be acheiveable with....

It just turns out there is a patent, about the production of the permanent electrode...

Three-dimensional chemistry demonstrated by grinding powder i bet you Alchemists knew this...and don't forget to add a pinch of Magnetite to catch the magnetic fluctuations of Earth to the powder

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-25-2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• found this very nice picture of the earth within our Galaxy thought to share it with you:

Our Solar System is in a Boring Part of the Milky Way Galaxy! | Outer Space Universe

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                            Yes, definitely worth watching.
                            V
                            As you watch the Doc...during the author's presentation of the Phoenix lights a mention of a mountain over which the lights stopped...as mentioned previously with the example of FOUM HANCH and the UTE Mountains in Utah and the Pyrenees ....if you have UFO's, you have Spiritual Gold Meeting Material Gold ...so i did a little search:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Dutchman's_Gold_Mine

The Lost Dutchman Gold Mine (also known by many similar names) is reportedly a very rich gold mine hidden in the Superstition Mountains, near Apache Junction, east of Phoenix, Arizona in the United States. The land is a designated Wilderness Area, and mining is now restricted there by Title 16, chapter 23 paragraph 1133 of the United States Code.
                            The mine is named after German immigrant Jacob Waltz ("Dutchman" was a common, though inaccurate, American slang term for "German," derived from the German word for "German" – "Deutsch"). It is perhaps the most famous lost mine in American history: Arizona place-name expert Byrd Granger notes that, as of 1977, the Lost Dutchman story was printed or cited at least six times more often than two other fairly well known tales, the story of Captain Kidd's lost treasure, and the story of the Lost Pegleg mine in California. Robert Blair notes that people have been seeking the Lost Dutchman mine since at least 1892,[1] while Granger writes that according to one estimate, 8,000 people annually made some effort to locate the Lost Dutchman's mine.[2] Former Arizona Attorney General Bob Corbin is among those who have looked for the mine.[3] Others have argued the mine has little or no basis in fact and is a legend though, as noted below, Blair argues that all the main components of the story have at least some basis in fact.
                            According to many versions of the tale, the mine is either cursed, or protected by enigmatic guardians who wish to keep the mine's location a secret.

THE BENJAMIN SOLARI PARRAVICINI's PROPHETIC MESSAGE - by Tomás Latino

Interplanetary ships, invisible to the human eye, are coming right now to the earth. These beings, invisible to the human eye, have always coexisted in our planet, and they dwell in temples and convents because they are mystics and they tray to impose the faith. (year 1939)

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-25-2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Here is a very interesting find:

'Hitler was descended from Jews and Africans' DNA tests reveal | Mail Online

Adolf Hitler is likely to have been descended from both Jews and Africans, according to DNA tests.
                              Samples taken from relatives of the Nazi leader show that he is biologically linked to the 'sub-human' races he sought to exterminate.
                              Journalist Jean-Paul Mulders and historian Marc Vermeeren used DNA to track down 39 of the Fuhrer's relatives earlier this year.
                              They included an Austrian farmer revealed only as a cousin called Norbert H.
                              A Belgian news magazine has reported that samples of saliva taken from these people strongly suggest Hitler had antecedents he certainly would not have cared for.
                              A chromosome called Haplopgroup E1b1b (Y-DNA) in their samples is rare in Germany and indeed Western Europe.
                              'It is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, in Algeria, Libya and Tunisia as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews,' Mr Vermeeren said.
                              'One can from this postulate that Hitler was related to people whom he despised,' adds Mr Mulders in the magazine, Knack.
                              Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 per cent to 30 per cent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population.
                              'This is a surprising result,' said Ronny Decorte, a genetic specialist who agreed that Hitler probably did have some roots in North Africa.

Read more: 'Hitler was descended from Jews and Africans' DNA tests reveal | Mail Online
                              -----------------------------------------http://www.energeticforum.com/174632-post1751.html

Jefferson-Hemings controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Given known migration patterns, some researchers think it possible that Jefferson had a Sephardic Jewish ancestor from Spain or Portugal, or a more ancient ancestor in Europe with origin in Phoenicia or the Levant.[42] According to limited data from commercial testing of people in the European nations, men in Italy may have the highest frequency of haplogroup T, with as many as 3.9% of Italian males belonging to this haplogroup.[43] Only a small percentage of Jews, approximately 3% of Sephardi Jews and 2% of Ashkenazi Jews, Have Y-DNA classified as haplogroup T. Dr. Michael Hammer, a geneticist at the University of Arizona, found an exact match to this sample from DNA of a Moroccan Jew, and close matches from his database with two other Middle Eastern Jews and an Egyptian.

Thomas Jefferson (April 13, 1743 (April 2, 1743 O.S.) – July 4, 1826) was an American Founding Father who was the principal author of the United States Declaration of Independence (1776) and the third President of the United States (1801–1809).

see also this post: about famous Berber amongst which is Ramses II

http://www.energeticforum.com/174632-post1751.html

Comment

• an interesting observation...if you consider the Berbers and the Basque Genetically related...If you observe the geographic spread of the Basque Populations and the Berber Population it resembles the following

The North Pole's field will always be a little bigger/ expanded than the South Pole

List of Berber people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pharaoh
                                Ramses II (Berber: Ramsis Wiss 2) , according to L. Balout, C. Roubet and C. Desroches-Noblecourt, study titled 'La Momie de Ramsès II: Contribution Scientifique à l'Égyptologie (1985).' Balout and Roubet concluded that "the anthropological study and the microscopic analysis" of the pharaoh's hair showed that Ramses II was "a fair-skinned man related to the Prehistoric and Antiquity Mediterranean peoples, or briefly, of the Berbers of Africa."
                                Shoshenq I (Berber: Cicnaq), Egyptian Pharaoh of Libyan origin, founder of the Twenty-second dynasty of Egypt
                                [edit]Kings of Numidia
                                Masinissa (Berber: Masnsen), King of Numidia, North Africa, present day Algeria and Tunisia
                                Jugurtha (Berber: Yugerten), King of Numidia
                                Juba I
                                I (Berber: Yuba Wiss 2), King of Numidia
                                [edit]Roman Emperors and Generals
                                Macrinus, Roman emperor for 14 months in 217 and 218
                                Clodius Albinus, governor of Britannia
                                Lusius Quietus, governor of Judaea and one of the best Trajan's chief generals
                                Quintus Lollius Urbicus, governor of Britannia from 138 to 144
                                Septimius Severus, Roman emperor from 193 to 211
                                [edit]Writers
                                Terence (Berber: Tirines), (Publius Terentius Afer), Roman writer
                                Apuleius (Berber: Afulay), Roman writer ("half-Numidian, half-Gaetulian")
                                Priscian , Latin grammarian of the 5th Century, born in modern Algeria
                                [edit]Christians
                                Saint Augustine of Hippo, from Tagaste, was Amazigh
                                Saint Monica of Hippo, Saint Augustine's mother
                                Arius, who proposed the doctrine of Arianism
                                Donatus Magnus, leader of the Donatist schism
                                [edit]Others
                                Tacfarinas (Berber: Takfarin, Takfarinas), who fought the Romans in the Aures Mountains
                                Firmus, who fought the Romans Between 372 and 375
                                Gildo (Berber: Gildu, Gellid), who fought the Romans in 398
                                [edit]In medieval times

Adrian of Canterbury, Abbot of St Augustine's Abbey in Canterbury
                                Dihya or al-Kahina
                                Aksil or Kusayla
                                Salih ibn Tarif of the Berghouata
                                Tariq ibn Ziyad, one of the leaders of the Moorish conquest of Iberia in 711.
                                Ibn Tumart, founder of the Almohad dynasty
                                Yusuf ibn Tashfin, founder of the Almoravid dynasty
                                Ibn Battuta (1304–1377), Moroccan traveller and explorer
                                al-Ajurrumi (famous grammarian of Arabic)
                                Fodhil al-Warthilani, traveler and religious scholar of the 18th century
                                Abu Yaqub Yusuf I, who had the Giralda in Seville built.
                                Abu Yaqub Yusuf II, who had the Torre del Oro in Seville built.
                                Ziri ibn Manad founder of the Zirid dynasty
                                Sidi Mahrez Tunisian saint
                                Ibn Al jهzzar famous doctor of Kairouan, 980.
                                Muhammad Awzal (ca. 1680–1749), prolific Sous Berber poet (see also Ocean of Tears)
                                Muhammad al-Jazuli, author of the Dala'il al-Khairat, Sufi
                                Imam Buseiri, poet and author of the famous poem Qasida Burda – lived in Alexandria
                                [edit]

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-25-2012, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X