No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one reason why certain scientific investigations in the area of subtle energies cannot be readily replicated. It is not always a matter of scientific protocol, but a matter of relationship. Unfortunately many scientists would consider this to be some kind of inessential and perhaps bothersome epiphenomena. Although such individuals are scientists, to Marcel, they were technicians attempting to prove what they already thought was true. The true scientist is one who attempts to discover with childlike curiosity. Too often we, all of us, only want to confirm what we already believe.
    also water is influenced by your presence....water has memory
    Perhaps it may be useful to expand on a "relationship" with any science, object, or person. My lady sleeps soundly in bed, and I, awake for this night. I am reflecting on the meaning of "relationship" -- not the dictionary definition -- its meaning to me. (This definition/example is simply "true" to me)

We have more complex relationships as time goes on -- and we make decisions relating to that object, science, or person.

If we have negative relationships -- the other person, or we -- tend to impact the other in such a way that we take things too personally, and generally mis-interpert the intent of what was being conveyed. If we hold on to that misinterpertation -- we record a "bad" memory.

The inverse is also true -- if something effects us in a way which makes us more positive, or happy -- we remember "good" memories.

We seem to learn things based on our previous thoughts -- I imagine that our brain is using the same neurons of our previous experience, to interpert the present input.

I don't know if I can explain this without personalizing it -- so I'd like to share an example of calculus class in high school. The teacher always made me laugh -- but I always found homework a drag, and could never get it done if I was discontent. My "experiment" with myself, was to smile and laugh at the calculus book before I ever opened it until I felt like it was a very good friend of mine -- then tried to read its pages.

I learned a lot faster when I thought the book was helping me -- not forcing me to do homework. In light of the feelings I possessed, I was able to help or hinder the pleasantness which I experienced going through the class. Many students made it unpleasant for themselves and complained a lot, instead of provoking the learning for themselves.

I would like to call attention to the bolded words above -- "In light".

(I could not find the exact quote from MM, I apologize)
    "Crystal = frozen light (greek)"
    "Crystals are the record in form, of the potential which produced them" -- Russell
    If our brains record memories into the liquid crystal, water -- we are forming records of our thoughts. Our previous thoughts seem to function a bit like filters. The filters intercept the carrier waves, and the next thought (where your neurons spark to another neuron, to "fry" a connection into place), would seem to receive the frequency embedded in the carrier signal.

The relationship -- or "track record" which you have localized in your body influences your perception about any given topic. I did not mean to write so much simply to bring about such an obvious conclusion -- so I would like to expand a bit more in a different direction.

Do you think that each person uses the same nervous impulse to motivate their limbs? We might see a similar waveform if we were to attach some sort of sensor to their nervous system -- but I would think that in the range of "psychokinesis" -- that would require a slightly different nervous impulse than simply motivating their individual arm.

In our nervous impulse, we are giving rise to the contraction of our muscle tissue through the water, are we not?. If we did not have a sufficient electrical charge in that impulse, we could not motivate that muscle to the degree in which we intended. The difference in intensity I sense here, is the notion that I "should" do something, versus the act of actually doing it.

At this point in my life, I think -- psychokinesis would begin as a learned talent by learning how your consciousness can impart a charge to the water in your body. Then, learning how you can impart a charge on things outside your body. Learning to increase the intensity, or rate of change of that charge should eventually result in some movement -- but that conclusion is the "fruit" made available by the primary impulse, largely by leaving an "available space" -- sort of like room to breathe. No space/no room to breathe, you don't get that end goal.

I remember reading somewhere (dont remember where, sorry), a story that some initiates in a monastery would have to practice the form of punching, from several meters away from a bucket -- until the water "jumped" out of the bucket. Some could never do it -- some, it took a long time to learn.

Here lies the key difference as to why the track record of thinking "constructively", versus "skeptically" -- a skeptic secretly means they have a previously recorded thought which does not leave "room to breathe" for an outcome. The notion or predisposition of being a skeptic, indicates to me, that their track record says "I don't think this could work" -- hence why they are "unsure" whether something could/would work.
    Whereas thinking in a generative or creative manner, will try to exhaust all the possibilities to see how it might work -- offering the entirety of their experience to try to move towards the goal (endpoint) of the desired thought -- whomever the desire came from.

In the worst case, a generative thinker can "see for themselves" -- never allowing someone else's criticism, or limiting thoughts sway them past a point of "interested neutrality".

The relationship to any research, science, or idea, is therefore highly important -- for those who are not at least "neutral" will never "see" what you may be trying to say, what you observe, or even what you might be looking for -- until you extend your record of your thinking, to show them "how you think of it", until that thinking is their own. By extending your thinking to them -- you give them a part of yourself -- as they then also have a that same record of potential in them.

Your thinking can heal, or rectify past experiences of other people by sharing with them your understanding -- so that they better understand it themselves.

Could someone choose to change how they feel about something? Could you change, through explaining or sharing something -- how someone else perceives that thing, or past experience?

Perhaps their past experience is something akin to a recorded "signal" (basic "crystal") -- by explaining it through your "new understanding" -- you are frying different neurons (Read: making different crystals in their brain) so that they can run that primary signal through different potentials (crystals), to attain a different apparent result of the same experience?

Choice/Intent, and understanding, may be a key to mastery of mental transmutation.

"All matter is crystalic in nature" -- Walter Russell
    When we transmute any element into any other element, are we not simply putting that apparent state of matter (apparent effected form of the one substance -- Read: "Base signal") -- through different potentials, to achieve a different apparent result. (I.E transmuting copper into gold)

This might be a little dense, but I appreciate it if you made it this far reading.

Thank you for sharing your truths, MM. Please let me know if anything I am saying is "too far off" from what you are saying. I hope that by sharing my different "signal" or "waveform" of thoughts, that others may view your posts in a different light.

I would hope that what I am thinking is helping to inter-relate our own internal processes, to the processes that also occur outside of ourselves.

==Romo

Comment

• "A true alchemist does not need a lab"

I'm not sure about a "true" alchemist -- because I seem to think that until we "fry" some limiting beliefs into place -- we are all equipped with the general tools (human body).

We also seem to be able to go through the same similar feelings in our lifetime. Our choices, affect which experiences we actually have -- this is aside from the question I wished to ask.

If you understand what I am saying about our brains being complex frequency filters, the carrier signal coming from the rest of our bodies through our feelings or desires -- and you connect it with water having a "memory" -- you would see that our bodies are constantly recording our emotional states, and state shifts. It is for this reason, "my truth" tells me that all humans are on the same "path" -- and that our experiences are constantly "transmuting" the water in our bodies, so that we may all undergo those phase shifts which transform our bodies into a "perfected antennae". The chance of completing this within a single lifetime is mind boggling (but also interesting and attractive).

All men must make the journey to return to me, but theirs alone is the agony of waiting. -- Walter Russell (Divine Illiad)
      The measure in which some of the "great minds" of days gone by, have completed this journey is reflected in their "love" given to the world -- their contributions which have uplifted mankind thus far. I would like to agree MM, to a point -- that knowledge is also a fractal entity -- I also do think it wants to be shared, to those who can understand it. To a similar extent, tools ("a spiritual swiss army knife") also are indifferent of the effects of their use. The effects of it, is up to the understanding of the user to properly use the tools.

If you can mentally transmute a negative experience to positively nourish another human being -- you have shifted its relative potential (shifted their emotional states/perception about the experience). You do this through your own understanding.

You can also think of this like moving the relative position of a spark gap -- charged with (-5000V). It will "jump the gap" size needed for 10,000, if you put a positively charged wire with the pressure of (+5000V). You increased the gap size by understanding the relative differences between moving the different sides (anode/cathode).

With that, your abillity to rectify other's experiences or understandings in a more positive light, is directly related to your measure of understanding their experiences -- which stems from your abillity to understand your own experiences.

It is through understanding its relative potential, in which you are able to identify what to do with that potential.

Here is some of my thinking:
      So, How do the state shifts of water naturally occur in our bodies?
      More exactly worded, under what potential does the water in our bodies also have those same seven desired phase changes?
      More directly said, Under the condition of which emotions, or understandings -- do we need to shift our antenna's through, in order to make the water in our bodies transform into a more liquid crystalline form?

Now -- Here's the kicker for me. Don't read those last questions in words. Remember, the precursors to those words -- the primary meaning which formed those words. I noticed that whenever I asked a question about the water in my body -- I needed to be aware of my entire "antenna" with a great intensity focused in the "present moment."

What if you were to desire to know what those shifts in your body of water were?

I have a hunch that our experiences are already advancing us along this path (transforming into a more crystalline antennae), or degrading our progress from our own ignorance. We must be able to comprehend, and do this -- otherwise I feel I would not be seeking to comprehend, or do it. We have the capicity to do this with our own bodies already.
      My reasoning being:
      "As within, so without"
      In desiring to know, without articulating the desire into words -- you are shifting your "antennae" into the right potential for receiving the answer. By not articulating it into words, you are not asking through your brain -- you are not asking through the puppet controller to your senses -- you are "giving room to breathe" for the desired thoughts.

It never hurts to have the positivity of a child:
      Live curious.
      Live happy.
      Be kind to your water.

I have found it impractical to "ask" questions of focused intent using "precursor words" while I am in an imbalanced state.
      The reason being -- the imbalanced condition which produced them, are reflected in the outcome of the answer.

"Neutral state of resonance" is a perfect state I have found to ask from.

Those answers are usually direct, and related to what I desired to know -- I will usually also find when I am drifting in that neutral bliss throughout my day.

Any joy, or affliction to your body is of your own making.
      If you do not hold yourself responsible, or accountable for yourself, you will always be seeking an opposite outside condition of imbalance. Oscillating between opposite extremes to varying degrees.

Putting that accountability outside yourself, does not put you in the state of self control -- it sets you in a position to react to your outside conditions.

If you are not in control of yourself, someone, or something else is. Outside conditions, or other people -- ( very few of which) will formulate a clear intent for you with your best interest at heart.

For this reason, those of us with the capacity to help others -- need to learn to clearly formulate intents to and do it ourselves -- be it for our own emotional sanity to find balance, or for the purpose of self-control using our balance as the fulcrum from which we can express our desires.
      (To the point that you could shift the water in your body into a better antenna).

Lastly, I feel that we need to deeply consider the effects of our desires on other people -- If for no other reason, because we will be dealing with the "aftershocks", "echos" -- the thought forms that happen as a response to our intital desire.

I do not think that anything happens by "chance", or that there is anything "random" about this universe.

I think that we have not yet had sufficient understanding to fully comprehend where the CAUSE of our observed EFFECTS stems from.

I'm not saying I understand it completely either, but I'm looking too, and darned it -- not enough people in this world have seen sufficient reason to also seek the cause. We're in this together -- our own ignorance of this exchange making ourselves, or others prosper or suffer.

Thought I'd share my "sufficient reason".

==Romo
      Last edited by petar113507; 09-15-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• I am reading through your post petar113507

Very insightful

i think this also applies here, and may help you understand what i see

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...lector-10.html

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post

It would seem, that if you could control your own thoughts -- you could sympathetically induce similar thoughts in surrounding humans. It seems the greatest control -- is self control. If you could couple self control, with an exact understanding of your surrounding environment -- you could "control" or affect your environment greatly.

Reflecting,
        ==Romo
        Thank you petar113507 , I really appreciated your story , and trust me i would not have been able to express myself as well as you have done in this post....

ps: You are already doing it...by just sharing what is within with the without

Change is like The Fibonacci Numbers and the Golden section ; (1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, ..)

it starts with 1 person...then 2.....3......5.....8.....13.....etc

it always starts with one...meaning it always starts with your inner self first (your first number 1 in The Fibonacci series )...then to your outer self (the second one )

(1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, ..)

Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 03:56 PM.
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• That is how you polarize yourself:

"Mind (as well as metals and elements) may be transmuted from state to state; degree to degree; condition to condition; pole to pole; vibration to vibration."-
          The Kybalion.

When you remember a memory/ a souvenir ...did you notice that is comes in two forms...positive or negative...rosy or dark...never gray...

The Principle of Polarity.

This Principle embodies the truth that "everything is dual"; "everything has two poles"; "everything has its pair of opposites," all of which were old Hermetic axioms. It explains the old paradoxes, that have perplexed so many, which have been stated as follows: "Thesis and antithesis are identical in nature, but different in degree"; "opposites are the same, differing only in degree"; "the pairs of opposites may be reconciles"; "extremes meet"; "everything is and isn't, at the same time"; "all truths are but half-truths"; "every truth is half-false"; "there are two sides to everything," etc., etc., etc. It explains that in everything there are two poles, or opposite aspects, and that "opposites" are really only the two extremes of the same thing, with many varying degrees between them. To illustrate: Heat and Cold, although "opposites," are really the same thing,
          think of it this way, right now this is who we are

and this is where we want to be:

You are by nature: a Telestis "one who is aimed"

Telestis: Greek word from Telos: goal, aim. they were Gaian teologists. totally illuminated by their practice of ecstatic contact with nature. The best definition: one who is aimed. If you are aimed by Gaia, you will go where she sends her arrow.
          and thus you should always:
          Cornelius Brothers And Sister Rose - Treat Her Like A Lady - YouTube

polish your inner facets before you polish your outer ones , and thus you can fully shine and illuminate with your energy; same as Dr Vogel's Crystal
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• If you understand what I am saying about our brains being complex frequency filters, the carrier signal coming from the rest of our bodies through our feelings or desires -- and you connect it with water having a "memory" -- you would see that our bodies are constantly recording our emotional states, and state shifts. It is for this reason, "my truth" tells me that all humans are on the same "path" -- and that our experiences are constantly "transmuting" the water in our bodies, so that we may all undergo those phase shifts which transform our bodies into a "perfected antennae". The chance of completing this within a single lifetime is mind boggling (but also interesting and attractive).
            not so complex, if you know where to look

remember principle of correspondence:

This Principle embodies the truth that there is always a Correspondence between the laws and phenomena of the various planes of Being and Life. The old Hermetic axiom ran in these words: "As above, so below; as below, so above." And the grasping of this Principle gives one the means of solving many a dark paradox, and hidden secret of Nature. There are planes beyond our knowing, but when we apply the Principle of Correspondence to them we are able to understand much that would otherwise be unknowable to us. This Principle is of universal application and manifestation, on the various planes of the material, mental, and spiritual universe-it is an Universal Law
            Helmholtz resonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Helmholtz resonance is the phenomenon of air resonance in a cavity, such as when one blows across the top of an empty bottle. The name comes from a device created in the 1850s by Hermann von Helmholtz, the "Helmholtz resonator", which he, the author of the classic study of acoustic science, used to identify the various frequencies or musical pitches present in music and other complex sounds

we do the the same: we filter "the various frequencies or musical pitches present in music and other complex sounds that is our world "....Principle of Mentalism: the Universe is all wave
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• It never hurts to have the positivity of a child:
              Live curious.
              Live happy.
              Be kind to your water.
              I would like to add, and never take yourself too seriously I suck at a lot of other things (that actually feels good typing it)

you are not all knowing, nor perfect and that is the fun part because of your imperfection; you give yourself enough material to laugh at yourself

in other words principle of gender:

"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes." - The Kybalion.

This Principle embodies the truth that there is GENDER manifested in everything-the Masculine and Feminine Principles ever at work. This is true not only of the Physical Plane, but of the Mental and even the Spiritual Planes
              your feminine/creative side is making fun of your male side "the engineer "

The Masculine Principle of Mind corresponds to the so-called Objective Mind; Conscious Mind; Voluntary Mind; Active Mind, etc. And the Feminine Principle of Mind corresponds to the so-called Subjective Mind; Subconscious Mind; Involuntary Mind; Passive Mind
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Any joy, or affliction to your body is of your own making.
                If you do not hold yourself responsible, or accountable for yourself, you will always be seeking an opposite outside condition of imbalance. Oscillating between opposite extremes to varying degrees
                Amen

This Principle embodies the truth that "everything is dual"; "everything has two poles"; "everything has its pair of opposites," all of which were old Hermetic axioms. It explains the old paradoxes, that have perplexed so many, which have been stated as follows: "Thesis and antithesis are identical in nature, but different in degree"; "opposites are the same, differing only in degree"; "the pairs of opposites may be reconciles"; "extremes meet"; "everything is and isn't, at the same time"; "all truths are but half-truths"; "every truth is half-false"; "there are two sides to everything," etc., etc., etc. It explains that in everything there are two poles, or opposite aspects, and that "opposites" are really only the two extremes of the same thing, with many varying degrees between them. To illustrate: Heat and Cold, although "opposites," are really the same thing,
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

You are a by nature: a Telestis "one who is aimed"

Telestis: Greek word from Telos: goal, aim. they were Gaian teologists. totally illuminated by their practice of ecstatic contact with nature. The best definition: one who is aimed. If you are aimed by Gaia, you will go where she sends her arrow.
                  and thus you should always:
                  Cornelius Brothers And Sister Rose - Treat Her Like A Lady - YouTube

polish your inner facets before you polish your outer ones , and thus you can fully shine and illuminate with your energy; same as Dr Vogel's Crystal

which should lead you to understand that you need to:

Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose - Lift your love higher - YouTube

for yourself first, the rest will follow

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• You Have an Opportunity: read this post http://www.energeticforum.com/156257-post146.html

You are by nature: a Telestis "one who is aimed"

a little musical triptych won't hurt get the message across

Crystal Gayle: Ready for the Times to Get Better - YouTube
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Now for my French speaking friends, and you guys...this song will take you back to Africa...the soul of this planet

Dailymotion - AMSSETOU - une vidéo Music

so please Bob Marley - 1979 - 02 - Wake Up And Live - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        Any joy, or affliction to your body is of your own making.
                        If you do not hold yourself responsible, or accountable for yourself, you will always be seeking an opposite outside condition of imbalance. Oscillating between opposite extremes to varying degrees
                        Amen

[/I][/B]
                        Apply the 7 principles and you'll walk the middle path...don't be the animals Sir Darwin studied , be Sir Darwin and explore the world surrounding you

no offense

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• National Geographic Channel - IF. Live curious. - YouTube

Comment

• I would just like to share with you an observation i made recently and it truly make sense :

more on this here, hope this helps : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...netism-20.html

apply the 7 principles to the above figure, you'll see they all fit

The Seven Hermetic Principles

THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
                            THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
                            THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.
                            THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.
                            THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.
                            THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
                            THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER.
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-17-2011, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• 9-6 = 3 so you can replace the 3 in the image by a 6 and a 9 on each side ; I'll post an image

and you end up with a Fractal Image
                              [/QUOTE]

so here is what i found:

Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The swastika (Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (卐) form or its mirrored left-facing (卍) form. Earliest archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates back to the Indus Valley Civilization of Ancient India as well as Classical Antiquity. Swastikas have also been used in other various ancient civilizations around the world. It remains widely used in Indian Religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, primarily as a sacred symbol of good luck.
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-17-2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT AL LEVELS. (and vice versa)
                                An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways. This harmonic cascade of inter-connected-ness is the structure of our hologramic universe, perceptible as ecstasy. see post: http://www.energeticforum.com/157194-post153.html

9) DNA IS THE SEED CRYSTAL OF THE HIGHER DIMENSIONAL LIGHT BODY.
                                DNA
                                , a perfect Phi structures crystal connecting long waves and short waves, is a three-dimensional patterns designed to transmit information, in the form of living being, through time and space, the fourth dimension. Its goal seems to be the creation of a fifth dimensional intelligence, one capable of phase-locking with the information of the universe stored in the crystaline coding of the DNA geometry.(see this post: http://www.energeticforum.com/156257-post146.html )
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-17-2011, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X