Forced Negativity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forced Negativity

Just a question on something, if someone could be so kind as to answer.

I was wondering what the effect of forced and expected negativity on someone else who is trying to manifest a positive outcome would bring?

Lets say that person A is trying to manifest a new career, but many other someones, people B, are expecting, and planning for failure. The disruptive thoughts never turn to a positive shade, and the people B are overly convinced and are letting worry guide their emotions to do negative things, almost to hurry on the expected failure. When person A states that there is a certainty of success, and everyone needs to think like that in order for it to happen, is that wrong?

basically will the positive vibes from one person outweigh the multitude of negative vibes?

Person A, so long as he is focused on positivity and isn't thinking a career will be handed to him like some kind of gift from a servile universe and is actually working towards it himself, will manifest his career.

Person, or people B. would do well to learn the 7th of the 40 laws of resonance. It doesn't matter one whit who the "target" is, if YOUR thoughts are resonating in harmony with negativity, failure, obstacles, worry etc...what are YOU in harmony with? Therefore, what are YOU attracting? Now if Person B could persuade person A to be negative as they are, they'd have him licked. But wishing him ill or simply just being all gloomy doomy about it is just going to blow up in person B's face, every time. There's a phrase for it, starts with "natural," ... Has a "justice" in it... help me out if you know the phrase I'm looking for....
    Last edited by noises; 10-02-2010, 12:06 PM.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

so basically despite the "Noise" from people B, the manifestation will happen if the receiver is tuned properly.

Great, that's what I needed to know (I think!)

Comment

I think action is necessary. If person A is intent on crossing the street, for example, and is capable of such action, I don't see how any number of persons B are going to stop them without some sort of active interference. Just intent doesn't seem to me to be a strong enough force for us normal folks.
        My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
        http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X