figure that can't go wrong,

ed dames can see things,
    but his teacher saw 5 futures (might have been 7),
    I do think the path has been set now, and that people have made the choice,
    but Ed Dames only saw one of the futures and not all of them,
    there is a good reason why he tells you to look for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Danny B View Post
      IF Korea uses a nuclear weapon in a belligerent encounter, I am going to be SEVERELY worried. This would add one more to his list of accurate predictions.
      Major bummer.
      Kim Jong Un reportedly tells North Korean army to 'prepare for war' with US | Fox News

Comment

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
        I keep praying for the best possible future,
        figure that can't go wrong,

ed dames can see things,
        but his teacher saw 5 futures (might have been 7),
        I do think the path has been set now, and that people have made the choice,
        but Ed Dames only saw one of the futures and not all of them,
        there is a good reason why he tells you to look for yourself
        Ed Dames practices the use of spirit guides to remote view other places in the world from a single location. It is a form of black Magick. Also known as "OUT OF BODY" travel, also "Astral Projection" is another term.

Most folks don't know what to call it. Some say that "WE ARE gODS" practicing the "Science of the mind" in every case the spirit guides lead guide you into all truth.

Mikey

Comment

Time travel is said to mess up what is happening in this time. I know people connected to ED. ED believes he can travel through time and into other dimensions. These men inside with ED say they have gotten this technology from the alien beings roaming the earth today. The stuff ED says makes this all look great but after a person yields to these guides they become vessels by which spirits may embody a person.

Nasa has the stargate and so many other ways to play with your mind.

This is why they feel they are doing time travel and out of body experiences.

I have spoken to spirits through the use of a Ouija broad which is an ancient symbol that attracts spirits. Until it was outlawed in the 1960's we got them as Christmas presents from Santa. ED has learned to go beyond this by practicing rituals. These spirits have been around for thousands of years and are very wise. In THEIR presence You would swear they are gOds.

ED uses the same form of energy as a card reader used to predict the future.

ED has learned to repackage the power of the astrological phenomena to look like science and technology.

ED is becoming rich because he now has the Midas Touch.

People are intrigued with the super-natural because we are all spiritual beings. And since the only time their inter-being is stimulated is when these guides work through them.

Other than that most people are empty vessels who never had the real thing.

Mikey
          Last edited by BroMikey; 03-06-2015, 09:21 AM.

Comment

I think there is a pretty big difference in inviting another spirit to look into the future for you and doing it yourself

messing with time is not hard at all,
            I have shown many people have to do it
            everything you do at any point changes the future and the past
            it is only humans strict belief in linear time that makes it not happen as often as it would normally
            but as far as I can tell a solar event can't be changed by us humans, at least by the methods I have figured out

Comment

Yes you are right, I did splatter a lot of things all together. Each of us have great abilities to peer into the supernatural as folks see it. It doesn't have to be accompanied by bad spirits, they could be good ones. You know like an angel, plus the spirit of man IS the candle of the ALMIGHTY so we have access and great potential.

The trouble is guys like ED are not following the light to enlightenment instead they are doing magick like CHRIS ANGEL does on youtube for enchantment purposes.

People really go hog wild for super powers. He man and so forth, look at my great abilities, see me, ain't I the best thing on earth? Like a gOd?

Serving and worshipping the creature is not enough for me. I start getting sleepy in that vane.

I know we have great potential to channel light and to channel darkness. It is a very dangerous power that ED uses.

When I was little Mom said that she knew her sister had died that day before she was told and THEN the phone rang. Car accident.

Yes we are connected. Having out of body experiences while you sleep is the same exercise as flying without wings while you are awake. This is called teleportation. Visions are similar. Men have gifts.

The gift giver wants to be honored for HIS gift giving by using the gift the way HE has specified.

Am I making this clear? Well let me see if I could say it this way. If the possessor of the gift does not use HIS or HER (In the gOd sense) gift the way it was intended, it becomes high jacked. The gift operates but is broken and malfunctioning.

The gift serves no honorable purpose and the Giver is offended.

Using ones gift should be a manifestation of selflessness, blessing others with no ulterior reasons for doing this. Using a gift should never be for making money or gaining social status for the purpose of man made control.

The motivation is always evident and this tells us how the gift is being operated by who it benefits.

Mike
              Last edited by BroMikey; 03-13-2015, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X