Orgonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orgonite + - electric effect

To be honest my first construction of a orgone device was for my model star wars lightsaber. Some aluminum resin and a quartz crystal with a tube for a LED inside for light effect. It was fun and an inspired work of art.

Anyway orgonite got my serious attention recently when metal powders showed up in reactor experiments (LENR / e-cat). I got to thinking how the powders could be used in different ways so I mixed up some stainless steel, iron, aluminum, and copper filings then ground up some quartz and ground up some neo magnet & some ferrite then mixed it all in silicone caulk. I then tried different things like letting the mixture harden in a strong magnetic field between two neo magnets.
    I also sandwiched the stuff between copper & aluminum foil. I played with globs in other configurations too.
    The resulting mixture hardened into a brown rubbery state that had a piezoelectric effect when squeezed or bent. The flattened configurations exposed to magnetic fields worked the best with consistent + & - action but the resulting voltage was small (.5v) at the most for a 1" diameter. A curios result but I haven't the means to optimize the stuff for useful work.
    Bummer
    A year or so later I tried a different latex type caulk, the magnetic fields the same metal mixture + graphite powder. This time the stuff is more conductive but no piezoelectric effect even though its rubbery. The + & - is evident and consistent but the voltage output is better when held in the hand or the voltmeter terminal leads touch the fingers.
    My aim all along was to try to make a lens type substance that behaves like a transducer with EM fields. In my minds eye its like a sponge submerged and soaking up the surrounding fluids. A squeeze and a uniform charge results.
    Knowing full well that this may just be a passing fancy I thought to pass it to you guys to play with. Thanks!

Comment

I'm in the process of making an orgonite dome, a small one, with bits of silver and pyrite around a quartz tip, and some selenite running the length of it from the quartz to the base. Hopefully it results in something useful.

I had an idea for a larger orgonite device but not sure if it's a wise one or not. I know some people put small coils in their orgonite, but what about a miniature tesla coil? As in primary and secondary coils connected by quartz (instead of a real spark gap), or something like that. Would that make a good cloudbuster?

Comment

Here are a few videoes which will educate you about orgonite.

What Is Orgone - Explained - YouTube
        THE NONSENSE ABOUT ORGONE- PROOF OF VISIBLE PYRAMID ENERGY. - YouTube
        Orgonite what it does and how to make it - YouTube

Comment

Working...
        X