UFOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nadda View Post
    Not only does other intelligent life exist, but so do dinosaurs, cavemen and entire earth-like worlds that are completely empty.
    This map shows all the star systems that lie within 12.5 light years of our Sun. Most of the stars are red dwarfs - stars with a tenth of the Sun's mass and less than one hundredth the luminosity. Roughly eighty percent of all the stars in the universe are red dwarfs, and the nearest star - Proxima - is a typical example.
    The Universe within 12.5 Light Years - The Nearest stars

Originally posted by Nadda View Post
    Any other intelligent life would realize that and as expected would build technology to leave their home planet and explore the countless number of other earth-like worlds. It explains why they dont stay here very long.
    Thousands of years ago, Stargate technology from an ancient alien civilization on earth was lost...
    William Henry explores the secrets of the Illuminati ...
    Trace examples of Stargates and Wormholes in the ancient world.

Cloak Of The Illuminati: Stargate Secrets Of The Ancient Anunnaki - DVD : UFOTV
    Al

Comment

This map shows all the star systems that lie within 12.5 light years of our Sun. Most of the stars are red dwarfs - stars with a tenth of the Sun's mass and less than one hundredth the luminosity. Roughly eighty percent of all the stars in the universe are red dwarfs, and the nearest star - Proxima - is a typical example.
      The Universe within 12.5 Light Years - The Nearest stars
      Very good point, i didnt consider that, although it does little to reduce the probability. A red dwarf may be much smaller and have less light but even they have habitablity zones. Every sun has one of those zones, while in their main sequence anyway. The truth is, the numbers are so staggeringly high it wouldnt matter what you deduct. Even ignoring all red dwarfs, the probability of other planets existing within a habitable zone is a certainty. Only looking at yellow dwarfs, I have no doubt that millions of planets reside in that zone and (like earth had been for billions of years) mostly are in a microbial stage of life.

Comment

STS 75 the most Telling of all ufo phenomina.

My view, yes UFO are there, no doubt in my mind. For you may be unwilling to come to reality on my view alone.
        make your own determinations.

Just-for fun ill post UFO sun suckers movie i made.

UFO"s SUCK SUN 2 - YouTube

If the bird that we see quacks like a duck and swims like a duck, and so on all the way down the line, then it‘s a duck.

If it crows like a rooster and can‘t swim, then it‘s not a duck. It
        doesn‘t make any difference how many people insist on calling it a duck, —it still isn‘t a duck.

The physicists‘ atom is an imaginary atom constructed of
        imaginary particles.

Irwin Schroedinger tells us, “If the question is asked, do the electrons actually exist on these orbits
        within the atom, the answer has to be a decisive no. “The atom of modern physics can only be symbolized by
        a partial differential equation in an abstract multi- dimensional space.”

Comment

about ufos and fake ufos

Hi guys!

have you heard about bluebeam project?

basically the ELITE have holographic technology to simulate images in the sky, including UFOS, what for? well..... to bring the NWO, how? I don't know but very simple, they project an gigantic UFO over a city, and then throw some rockets all over the city, and DONE, the people thinks that the aliens came, and that THEY ARE BAD!!!! so they can slave us with laws that they will say are for "protecting us".

Just like today, with the terrorism excuse they make a lot of things that the people let them do, because they think that terrorism is real.

anyway, there are rumors that In this year Olympic games they will launch BLUEBEAM project.

I don't know, but if you see an spaceship in Olympic games and they are bad, remember that is a fake, lol.

PD: about if they have the technology or not.... do you guys remember the blue light spiral that appeared like 1 or 2 years ago in Norway????

The answer to the mystery of Norway's spiral light display: Was it a failed Russian Bulava missile test? | Mail Online

they say it was a missile, but...... come on!!!

Comment

UFO sightings

Originally posted by richythebosch1
            thanks for the great post..pretty interesting stuff. But has anyone here ever seen a UFO in person?
            I Have,. 2 in the last three months, but just words because both times I was too dumb-founded to take out my video phone . The most recent was a month ago.. I had gone out to my car and just looked down the road, saw three lights coming towards me in the sky. The sun had just set below the tree line and what I assumed was a plane had very bright lights. As it came closer, There was no sound. As they flew past me I could not tell what they were, but three silent individual lights flying in close formation. They were moving at at a good pace, you know how when you see jets high in the sky, about that fast, but at a height about where one would be getting ready to land. I just stood there and watched them until they left my field of vision.
            The one before that, I was driving to the mall and this one caught my eye out to my left. I watched, as best I could and drive too (why I didn't pullover and get my phone ) this one really freaked me,as I saw it move out from behind a tall stand of cypress trees and approach a cell phone tower. It was a long cylinder, way longer than the tower was tall, not like a blimp, but had a rounded front and back, like some cigar tubes are made on one end, but on both ends. It stopped for about 10 seconds with one end right at the tower, when I say stopped, I mean it moved to it and just stopped, no coast, no slow down. Then with the same action it moved back behind the trees.. now this area it was over is a very heavy residential area and the road I was on is a four lane highway....if others saw it it wasn't in the local news, I was watching for someone to report it so I could talk to them and not seem like a joke, Like I probably seem now to some here..Anyhow that's my story..for what it is.

Comment

Why do you think UFOs are hiding from us? Most likely they are afraid of us, as we are of them
              Maybe they got the same mystery about human beings?
              saules baterijos

Comment

Here is my view.
                Satan was cast out of heaven and fell to earth as lightning.
                All of the "aliens" are extradimensional and cannot stay in our universe very long or they cease to function.
                Revelation 16:13 three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the bad guys.
                Well, I do not believe in nonphysical creatures that cannot be touched.
                These are alien creatures that infest these people. They are evil minded and immature personalities.
                If you study the world leaders, you can, after a while, see where they "sit" in their left jaws.
                The infested ones are known by their fruits. Evil fruits.
                Do not be little children when understanding what the prophetic warnings tell us, understand that the writer described in the language and words of the day what he saw.
                Yes, the physical crafts they flew in are tangible and exist in this 3 dimensional construct.
                The different governments have reversed these technologies and are now using this tech against us worldwide.

Comment

Thread hijacked!!

Your first post is supposed to be in introductions.
                  You are a spammer.

Comment

Working...
                  X