Unbelievable Synchronicity and the Humorous Subconscious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable Synchronicity and the Humorous Subconscious

Ok, so my wife is pregnant and after getting her some lunch today she wanted to go by a store and pick up maternity clothes. I agreed, and I was hanging around the back of the store while she was trying on some things she picked out and a shelf full of baseball caps catches my eye. I go to the back and start looking at the hats and then I see they have all types of t-shirts with different things on them. They have super heroes, funny sayings, movies, etc.

I skip over most of them, and I see a Rocky shirt from the first movie. Although I never buy shirts like this, this one has caught my interest so I grab the Rocky shirt and keep looking. I can’t really find anything else, but I decide to go ahead and purchase the Rocky t-shirt.

About 3 hours later, I am home and my wife is in another part of the house. I haven’t seen her for about an hour. I head into my bedroom to get something and I see that my wife has left my new Rocky shirt on the bed so I decide to try it on. It fits well, and I am looking at it in the mirror and at that exact moment I hear “eye of the tiger” start to play from downstairs. For those who don’t know that is the theme song from the second Rocky movie I believe. This is hysterical. I head down stairs to see how the heck this has happened, and my wife is watching one of her shows that she has tivoed (she probably had about 7-10 others to choose from). It just so happens that the show she is watching has come upon a scene with that song as the background music. I tell her about it and she laughs hysterically for about 5 minutes…

What are the odds, an unplanned shopping trip, and unplanned purchase, an unusual time for her to be watching any tv show, let alone that one and on a whim I try on the shirt at the exact same moment that the scene using that song for source music comes on.

There are no coincidences!

I think I’ll purchase some lotto tickets this week

Gary, that's soooo cool!

Is there any special meaning there? Could you intuit some message or direction? If so, I bet I'm not the only one here who'd like to know more.

I love trying to follow stuff like that as far as I can. It can lead in very interesting directions!

Thanks for sharing!

Love,
    Joy
    Follow your path to joy!

Comment

unknown meanings

Hi Joy,

I am really unsure of what it means. I usually chalk things like this up to checkpoints. Small messages to let us know we are in the right place, doing the right thing, or on a good path.

I think it was the improbability of it all lining up that really made it stick out at the time. I experience synchronicity quite a bit, but I found this one to be both extremely blatant and humorous.

Still no matter how insignificant these things may seem, I try and always pay attention to them as you never really know where they will lead...

Comment

Signposts along the way

Gary is an excellent TRV'er.

One thing that a lot of us that TRV do....we TRV optimum trajectories for various aspects in our lives.

Examples:

Optimum Trajectory for physical health/next 30 days

Optimum Tracjectory for money gaining activities/next 30 days

Optimum Trajectory for spiritual growth/next 30 days

When we do these optimum trajectories, many times we will get little tidbits of information that don't specifically pertain to the target, but they are "sign-posts". So that as the 30 days plays out and we pass one of those "sign-posts" it is a confirmation that we are on our optimum trajectory, vs. a less than optimum trajectory.

A further thought on how this works...when one TRV's they are building a bridge between their daily lives and the Matrix (which is outside of time and space)....as this happens, more and more sychronicities occur.

What probably happened with Gary was that it was known in the Matrix that his wife was going to be watching that show...so when he was in the store, his subconscious (which is always connected to the Matrix) identified with that shirt and nudged his conscious mind to purchase it. Things like this happen fairly regularly just for grins and giggles.

Or there may indeed be a deeper meaning that has not yet become apparent!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
        Energetic Science Ministries
        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
        X