This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Technical Remote Viewing? Part I

The following article about Technical Remote Viewing is the first of a Two Part series about an amazing Mind Technology!

The Murakami Model of Synchronicity, Click Here to see it , is accompanied by an explanation of how our subconscios and conscious minds are connected to the Collective Unconscious (matrix). In this link there are comments showing how this intersects with LOA-"The Law of Attraction".

However, it is also a model that outlines the fundamental principles that make Technical Remote Viewing possible.

Technical Remote Viewing (TRV) are registered trademarks of PSI TECH, Inc.

What is Technical Remote Viewing?

Part I

Technical Remote Viewing is a highly structured and standardized technique that allows you to consistently obtain accurate information, on demand, using a rigorously applied set of protocols.

It is a trained ability to acquire accurate direct knowledge of things and events distant in time or space, while conscious awareness remains totally blind to details about the target itself. It is a data collection skill. Like any other skill, practice is required to become proficient.

The TRV techniques result in an accurate transfer of information from the viewers unconscious mind into conscious awareness, before the aware, creative, and analytical part of the mind has time to distort, contaminate, or otherwise interfere with the data flow. The target information is then converted into words or sketches, using only a pen and plain white paper.

During this process, the viewer becomes linked directly to the collective unconscious also referred to as the Matrix. The process works whether the target is in the next room or on the other side of the world.

This information can exist anywhere in time or at any point in the Universe, as mind exists outside of time and space. All humans have the innate potential to receive detailed information on a target, using only their minds.

But throughout history, only a small number of exceptional natural psychics developed their ability to a point of repeatability and consistency. It is without a doubt the most powerful mind tool ever developed. And until very recently this technology was classified super top secret by the CIA and U.S. Military’s Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).

What you’re about to read is not science fiction or something out of a spy novel. This is for real. A real technology that allows anyone to tap his or her natural psychic ability beyond anything previously thought possible. It’s called Remote Viewing.

PSYCHIC SPIES UNCOVERED “...if you didn’t believe that remote viewing was real, you didn’t do your homework...”

· Major General Edmund R.Thompson, Army Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence,1977-81

In 1995 Ted Koppel broke the “Psychic Spies” story on ABC’s Night-line detailing the CIA and military’s use of a powerful new psychic data collection technique known as Remote Viewing.

It was a top-secret program that got its beginnings in the Cold War era of the 70’s. In response to the Soviet’s large-scale investment into psychic research applications, scientists at Stanford Research Institute were tasked by the Department of Defense to come up with their own psychic spy technology. They hired one of the world’s best known psychics at the time, who turned his eyes inward to document his process and develop a system called “Remote Viewing.”

It was the first systematized psychic data collection tool to directly tap into the collective unconscious.

Thousands of hours of testing this method revealed two key discoveries:

1) Remote Viewing is an innate “sixth sense” ability in nearly all
    humans and

2) It’s possible for anyone to learn.

Both the CIA and the U.S. Military had Remote Viewing units. The Army’s unit operated successfully for more than a decade, conducting missions for the DoD and other intelligence agencies. Secret missions that included pinpointing where the American hostages were being held in Iran, discovering hidden nuclear and biological weapons, determining the cause of aircraft disasters, and even uncovering the truth about the UFO phenomena.

But by 1989 the cold war had ended and the Unit lost its Congressional funding. This groundbreaking technology would have been lost forever. So the general in charge and its top operations and training officer made an unprecedented move in military history.

They formed a private corporation with the blessings of the Army.

It’s purpose? To further develop the technology outside the confines of military bureaucracy, and continue to perform advanced remote viewing missions under special contract.

And because they were now a private company they could push the boundaries of this amazing new technology—which they did—Remote Viewing more exotic things like crop circles, life after death, and the existence of Angels.

Part of their charter was also to train high-level military and civilian leaders. With the media release in 1995 it was decided to expand on the company’s mission; to include training programs that were accessible to everyone.

It is now 2007 and there are a only a handful of active Professional Technical Remote Viewers (TRV’ers) worldwide.

More about them in Part II of “What is Technical Remote Viewing”.
    Last edited by Kevin; 03-11-2007, 08:22 AM.
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Kevin -

When are you posting part 2? This is fascinating stuff!!!!

Love and joy,
    Pamela
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

TRV Part II coming soon!

Hi Pamela,

I am working on it....hopefully by the end of the week!

You are right about it being fascinating...to be able to know anything, about anything, well, it is a great feeling/tool!

Of course, of all the people that start the training, and even go through all the training, very few stick with it. It is a LOT of work!
      Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

My Dear Kevin,

I am waiting patiently (yeah, right... ) for your next installment! Please tell me how I can also learn more when you have some extra moments...

With Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
        My PATHS Website
        My Art Website
        My Paintings As Prints
        My Facebook

Comment

Psychics do not Remote View

Technical Remote Viewing could be considered a proper noun for a very, very specific way of downloading data from the collective.

I come across many "psychics", natural intuitives, etc... and I tell them about my remote viewing experience and they go on to tell me they remote view.

The distinction between TRV and natural "psychic" abilities is very specific. Anyone using natural ability and/or other techniques are only doing what they are doing...using natural ability, clairvoyance, having premonitions, etc... and the list goes on. None of these things have absolutely anything to do with TRV....the only similarity is that the psi muscle is used by both.

TRV is a very specific repeatable, duplicatable, predictable and learnable system that allows virtually anyone with discipline to get results even if they are "psychic as a box of rocks."

So when you hear anyone telling you they know how to remote view, and if they are not using a very specific system with pen and paper that takes them about 45 minutes to an hour, you'll know that what they are doing has nothing to do with remote viewing.

TRV is based on the original protocols developed at Standford Research Insititute for the governement. Technical Remote Viewing is the pinnacle of all "remote viewing" methodologies. There are many "remote viewing" schools with their own methods or branch-offs of TRV, but in reality, all those systems are all simply bastardized versions of TRV.

I have natural abilities but I have also trained in TRV. However, I'm in elementary school compared to Kevin's PhD in TRV. LOL Many of you may not know but Kevin is one of the very top TRV'ers in the world... a Bruce Lee in the TRV world, literally.

It is a valuable skill and anyone that learns it will have an advantage over everyone and everything if all other things are equal.

Look at this article: Inventions via TRV data
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

This topic has always been of interest to me. I understand that there are a group of TRVers who use this technique to gain advantage over currency market trading.

My curiosity would be more in line with historical figures, like Jesus, Abraham and Hermes. What were their personalities like? What did they actually say? What important messages were given but never reported? What did they look like? etc...

Someday, I'll explore this technique. Right now, I'll just have to live vicariously through others like Kevin.

Comment

More on TRV coming soon!

Hi Pamela,

I wonder if there is a patience module...haha, I would not use it either!

I am in the middle of developing an exciting ESM curriculem on another subject. As soon as that is complete, I will post much more on TRV.

Aaron... r u just buttering me up to do some TRV work for you? lol

Colonel, TRV is a truely time consuming and boring process, only offset by the very exciting results.

One of my favorite targets that I worked was Saul's experience on the road to Damascus - the time that his name was changed to Paul, after seeing such a bright light that it left him blind for awhile!

More coming soon!

Kevin
              Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

saul to paul

Oh that is so interesting Kevin! I can't wait to hear the story about trv'ing saul's transformation to Paul.

Comment

Okay, Kevin...

You've got me all a-twitter now!!! ....... I just saw the post about going Back to School and I cannot wait to see what THAT is all about either! Come on Big Boy....Bring on this new info! I'm waiting!!!

With Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                  My PATHS Website
                  My Art Website
                  My Paintings As Prints
                  My Facebook

Comment

Shoot! I am going to be away for the next 36 hours! How will I ever be able to concentrate on what I am supposed to be doing when I will be wondering what I am missing???

Love and joy,
                    Pamela
                    Namaste,
                    Pamela
                    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

TRV stuff

Hi Kevin,

Maybe! LOL

Aaron
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

It is going to be a few more day still.

ESM has been asked by PATHS to develop a Certified Training course. We thought we would have it ready by now. However PATHS has added some material they want in the course.

We are putting the final touches on the Certification Course, then I will turn my attention to getting the second part of the TRV article done.

Kevin
                        Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

TRV demo for news station

Here is a link to a video of Joni Douriff doing a trv session for the news on camera. The people with the news station came up with the target, the random #'s, etc...

Remember....the ONLY thing she has to go on is a random 8 digit number that the news crew came up with and they are the only ones that know what that 8 digit # relates to...this is a BLIND target meaning you don't know what you are trv'ing.

One Remote Viewer put to the test while our cameras were rolling! A Live Demonstration for UPN News.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi there folks,

Man am I glad that I came on boarg tonight. Fascinating Kevin. I'm in the midst of developing my PSI muscle (not that I knew that's what I'm exercising when I concentrate on noticing non physical things)..so love to hear what you share next.

Thanx for sharing.

cheers Roz

Comment

More on TRV

Part II can be seen HERE!

Energetic Forum Administrator
                              http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

Working...
                              X