No announcement yet.

High Vibration vs. Low Vibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each thought has a frequency a low energy thought leaves you feeling defeated and weak. Whereas a positive thought has a higher frequency. Every time you engage in a positive self affirming thought it serves as a sutra and patches up those energy leaks that were previously escaping. As you patch up those energy leaks in your spiritual body you are then able to hold much more energy. The more energy you are able to hold the higher your own vibration.

Higher energy is equivalent to a car on a full tank of great quality gas. With a higher vibration of energy every thought and every action you take will be one of power. Very little effort would be needed. There is no need to struggle.

You may have heard many people complain that they have visualised and repeated affirmations yet they have not see any results and the reason for this is that they must first learn the importance of increasing their vibration. Before you can want to create wealth you must first focus on increasing your own internal wealth of high vibration energy, which once understood opens the gates to abundance on all levels.

Higher vibration always wins.
    Exterior Lighting

Comment

cool vibes

hello to all my friends, I live in France where I teach martial arts and I live in a flat for 15 years and I experienced many things I see in this forum so I am glad to share this with you. I had once this feeling of vibration and that my energy was pumped from the top of my head, it was a kind of scary at this time. I discovered later it is a natural reaction before having obe's experience (look on internet "lucidology 101"), I even saw my hands very long and different, and once as I could not move as I was in a sleep paralysis I felt someone or something beside me at night. These experiences are connected with the spiritual world and even ufos . I have actually since few months a cool sound in my head that help me to focus on meditation, is it the effect of global awakening on earth? This sound does not bother me at all. It is so subtile that it is hidden by "normal" daily life, or it can appear smoothly, especially when I am on a calm state like meditation. then if focus on it I can feel different kind of wave or frequencies. This last night there were definitly a presense in my flat that react to this. A bag jump from the shelves, there were some noises... We should not be afraid of this manifestation if we welcome only peace light and love. I find also many cool things on this website : Welcome to in5d | in5d.com | Esoteric, Spiritual and Metaphysical Database
      Cool vibes and peace to all!

Comment

Originally posted by ondasmagica View Post
        I have actually since few months a cool sound in my head that help me to focus on meditation, is it the effect of global awakening on earth? This sound does not bother me at all. It is so subtile that it is hidden by "normal" daily life, or it can appear smoothly, especially when I am on a calm state like meditation. then if focus on it I can feel different kind of wave or frequencies.
        I know what you are talking about. I also have been aware of my internal vibration for almost 5 years. At first, I only heard it sometimes - I had to be very still and concentrate. Now, I hear it all the time.

Some people misdiagnose it as tintinitus (not sure if that is the correct spelling) or ringing of the middle ear. However, it is actually our body's natural vibration.

Welcome to the forum
        Namaste,
        Pamela
        Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

I've noticed that high vibrations can be generated from within, in a way. I'm not sure how to describe the feeling, but when I first was learning about energy, to my shame, I stole it from others. For example, I'd go to the gym, and in order to lift more weight than I could otherwise, I'd focus and suck the energy up from the around the room, in effect stealing it from those around me. This is vampirism, and it isn't necessary.

The truth is that there is sort kind of central chakra, right around the solar plexus, that one can pull energy from -- it seems to spontaneously generate, but I think it's coming from some internal/external source, as if one becomes "the center." This energy is given freely.

So if one wonders how to maintain a high vibration in a low vibration world, then that is your answer: intermingle the energy, and the low rises because it is drawn upward, and the high energy taps into the center, and becomes higher as well. Love, I think, will save the world.
          Best Gift Guide 2011, auto tool kits
          10 Casserole recipes

Comment

Hi all! Great post as always and interesting perspective, Aaron!

Well the way I understand it, when you're "high" you just feel great, and when you're "low" and down you feel blah. So when you're high and you feel great, more things that make you feel great get attracted into your life, making you feel even greater!

So unscientific. But you can't deny it, most of us like to feel great!

Yeah!
            Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
            Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

Working...
            X