This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Quite simply, the whole concept revolves around like attracting like. You may find that this makes sense but I can almost bet money most people still believe that taking two magnets and putting them together will make opposite poles attract. If like attracts like, put the north poles of two magnets together and tell me what they do. They obviously repel each other quite strongly. What is really going on?

Let's look at two different examples that shows us that many people may be looking at half of the world backwards. If this so-called Law of Attraction is a LAW, then that means that it would apply to magnets as well.

Example 1: If there is a teenager who is a car freak and loves to fix up his hotrod and race around, chances are that a good percentage of his friends are also a bunch of car freaks. If they all have something in common, they will obviously have a tendency to group together. In this instance, it is easy to see that like attracts like and the attraction law seems to hold true as claimed.

Example 2: If you take two magnets and put the north sides of each magnet together, they repel. Why do they do this if the universal law of attraction supposedly states that like attracts like? So when the north of one magnet is connected to the south of another magnet, like IS attracted to like. You think that is opposite attraction don't you? Like flow is attracted to like flow. On one magnet, the flow is from south to north and in the other magnet, the flow is from south to north as well. Both of these like flows are in alignment with each other. Therefore, when looking at the whole picture, like is still attracted to like even though virtually every human being that knows about magnets will still tell you that opposites attract.

The purpose of those examples is to point out the fact that we all have blind spots.
    Do you mind if I use these two images to illustrate why the 'Law of Attraction' is nonsense?

Are those two images above depicting the same idea?
    Yes.

First watch this video, I feel it offers some great insights into the other LAW that gets rarely discussed.
    The Law of Repulsion is not only important to the QaBaLaH but also a force to be reckoned with in physics and magnetism.

Kabbalah TV: Kabbalah and Christianity with Billy Phillips - YouTube

Next post I will discuss why and how the Law of Repulsion is connected to the earth's magnetic field and the Caduceus and DNA.

DNA/RNA is what I would put into the ARK of the Covenant, Noah's Ark etc. etc. etc.

One more THOTH thought.

Single strand = RNA = Rod of Asclepius
    Double strand = DNA = Caduceus

selah

Comment

Originally posted by jtanguay View Post

I've already done much searching for the truth, and I'll share some of what I found. Probably worth more than what those other guys are selling.

Here is also a quote from the Quran. There are some nice passages in it loaded with wisdom.

It gets even better.
      Okay you quoted Jesus from the Gospel of Thomas and you quoted from the Quran....now let me tell you how it gets better....

both books have 114 sayings or passages....

And it gets even better still....the Feast of St. Thomas was moved to my birthday July 3rd from Dec. 21

And remember Dec. 21 is the day of the year when the world was supposed to end, but it didn't.

But it gets better and better still, we can connect Jesus to my 'birthday' too and the Fibonacci numbers!!
      But don't let Jesus and ME sharing in the same allegorical birthday detract you from what 'just is'

selah V
      ox
      Last edited by Raphael37; 03-25-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Often it has to do with what you are consciously attracting as well.

To take your example, it may be that your conscious mind is aligned with your subconscious mind in terms of having identified your passion and jobs that match your passion. This would explain why you are indeed getting offers and seeing some activity.

But it could also be that you have in mind getting ANYTHING within that market - have you programmed your desire, beliefs and visions on serving extremely HIGH value within your marketplace?

What you may want to spend some time doing is look at the top income earners in your field and see what is different about what they are doing...how are they thinking about their role in the industry and what value are they communicating (or in what way) that is different from all of the others in lower position/pay?

We often attract exactly what we are thinking...stretch your thinking and beliefs to higher-value and you will begin to see new opportunities that offer different roles that offer higher paid alternatives.

Jeff

Originally posted by aps View Post
        Hi Aaron,

"Even if you are applying the LOA techniques to something general if you don't know the specific, your subconscious mind absolutely does have access to the optimum path for you."

Does this mean that our subconscious mind knows "what is best for us" ?
        For example, I state that I am grateful for my dream job which is affording me a generous salary, but I keep getting offers that are lower than what I would expect. Really low for my experience. Does this mean that their might be a hidden opportunity in these offers and I should follow this path since it might be the "optimum path"?

I know I shouldn't affirm this, but I have been practicing LOA on my job search for for 6 months now without success. In the beginning I didn't even specify a "job". I would say opportunity. I signed up for PATHS hoping it will help me in this area.

I'm surrounded by people (agencies, head hunters, etc) that are affirming that my area is in a recession and salaries are very low here.
        Argh! I must be doing something terrible wrong if I am attracting this or creating it.

Thanks for your help and input!
        Aime
        Entrepreneur, family centered personal performance coach and author of Attracting Greatness...includes the 5 Pillars of Greatness upon which all Courage, Happiness and Confidence is built.

Comment

Success

Does anyone have any inspirational stories of successful manifestation?

I think they would be great to hear
          Here Where I Find Myself, a Rainbow Hangs Far Above my Head.

Comment

I think Law of Attraction is not good. Because a lot of people wait for sth and nothing to do. Joe Vitale in his ones institute said that are better methods. Now He can not say no to Secret because He sold a lot of books. But He said Ho'oponopono are the simplest way to feel better. I'm using app for IPhone Mind Cleaner by Ho'oponopono and it help me when sth happened not well.

Comment

Thanks for this wonderful information never imagined that if we want something we can really have it

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                Quite simply, the whole concept revolves around like attracting like. You may find that this makes sense but I can almost bet money most people still believe that taking two magnets and putting them together will make opposite poles attract. If like attracts like, put the north poles of two magnets together and tell me what they do. They obviously repel each other quite strongly. What is really going on?

Let's look at two different examples that shows us that many people may be looking at half of the world backwards. If this so-called Law of Attraction is a LAW, then that means that it would apply to magnets as well.

Example 1: If there is a teenager who is a car freak and loves to fix up his hotrod and race around, chances are that a good percentage of his friends are also a bunch of car freaks. If they all have something in common, they will obviously have a tendency to group together. In this instance, it is easy to see that like attracts like and the attraction law seems to hold true as claimed.

Example 2: If you take two magnets and put the north sides of each magnet together, they repel. Why do they do this if the universal law of attraction supposedly states that like attracts like? So when the north of one magnet is connected to the south of another magnet, like IS attracted to like. You think that is opposite attraction don't you? Like flow is attracted to like flow. On one magnet, the flow is from south to north and in the other magnet, the flow is from south to north as well. Both of these like flows are in alignment with each other. Therefore, when looking at the whole picture, like is still attracted to like even though virtually every human being that knows about magnets will still tell you that opposites attract.

The purpose of those examples is to point out the fact that we all have blind spots.

Write down these 4 key points
                1. We know what we know (conscious competence)
                2. We know what we don't know (conscious incompetence)
                3. We don't know what we know (unconscious competence)
                4. We don't know what we don't know (unconscious incompetence)
                The above 4 points are not just some word game to sound clever. Those 4 points cover every single bit of consciousness that is in your conscious thinking mind, your subconscious mind and your unconscious mind, which is the collective mind.

Point #1 means that you know what you know. You probably know what a tooth brush is and you are consciously aware that you know what a tooth brush is.

Point #2 means that you know what you don't know. If you're not a brain surgeon, you probably don't know about brain surgery and you are probably very well aware of the fact that you don't know about brain surgery.

Point #3 means that you don't know what you know. Most people do not hold their sneeze in when they have to sneeze. Holding in a sneeze can cause you to have a stroke by building up too much pressure. Intuitively you probably let yourself sneeze because intuitively you know that it isn't a healthy thing to do. You sneeze anyway but you probably have no idea that your body knows that you shouldn't do it. You know that holding in a sneeze isn't healthy but probably are not consciously aware that you know this.

Point #4 means that people do not know what they do not know. You probably do not know how to fly a space shuttle. If an astronaut pointed out some special gauge to you and told you that it did A, B and C, you probably did not know that it did A, B, and C. Furthermore, you probably were not even aware of the fact that you did not know there was that gauge and also you did not know that it did A, B, and C. So, you were not consciously aware of the fact that you did not know those things because you simply did not know what you did not know.

If you took all knowledge possible for a human being to know, point #1 is the smallest bit of info. Point #2 is a little bigger. Point #3 is even a little bigger. But, point #4 is the biggest. If you took points 1, 2 and 3 and combined them, they would be nothing but a single-celled amoeba stuck to the back of a giant blue whale.

All the blue whale is point #4, which is the entire area encompassing all knowledge that resides in the area of us not knowing what we do not know. This is our blind spot. This is what we are unconsciously incompetent about.

What is the first rule to gaining power?

Constantly expand our frame of reference so that we shine more light on our blind spots.

In the two examples of the teenagers and the magnets, there were various levels of knowledge.

The first, you probably could instantly tell yourself that you knew that and you were aware of the fact that you knew that.

The second, you may have thought about that but didn't have an answer and ignored it but kept believing in the law of attraction even thought the magnet example seemed to violate it. You were probably first aware that you didn't know the answer. But when you saw the solution, not only did you probably not know the solution, you probably were not even aware of the fact that you did not know there was a solution. But, when you were, light was cast into a blind spot empowering you even more. You may have went from not knowing what you didn't know to knowing what you know. So you went from 4 to 1. That is power.

This is important to understand because we can't just go about reading things or watching movies or listening to lectures or attending workshops of some so-called gurus thinking that we can learn anything. It is just data so far. Furthermore, it is worse if we are thinking that we can do anything with it if you don't know how to look at things and recognize points 1, 2, 3 and 4 while you are learning.

With point 4, of course we won't know what we don't know but at least we know the possibility exists that through any learning experience, there may be knowledge that we don't know we don't know. As long as that is in the back of our mind, then and only then can the possibility exist for blind spots to disappear.

Shining light on as many blind spots as possible is what we need to do to continuously expand our frame of reference. It is all about asking the rights questions.

Great post Aaron.

An awesome book that provides a clear map on how to apply the laws of attraction is Jack Canfield's 'Key to living the Law of Attraction' highly recommend it.

Giovanni
                Giovanni's Blog

Comment

Loa

I noticed that the Law of Attraction starts when you begin to think positively. Positive thinking will lead to positive expectations. The combination of positive thinking and expectation will "Attract" what you focus on. It is a mental exercise. You repeat it daily either by visualization or by mental concentration. There are many tools for visualization. Another technique is through peripheral vision (Hakalau).

Comment

Working...
                  X