X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    ditto

Hi S.J.

I was going to say the exact same thing. You can't go wrong with Moria!!!!

love & hugs

Chans

Leave a comment:

• S.J
    replied
    Thanks!

Hi Sharyn, I must've missed the posts thanks for pointing me in the right direction

hugs xx

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    replied
    Hi S.J,

I was thinking of getting a reading done by Erin because I also felt a rapport with her but I had the same issue with being able to afford it. It doesn't help that the difference in my exchange rate always adds that extra cost also to anything I purchase from overseas.

Anyway, I discovered Moria, here on this forum. Have you read the Psychic readings thread here in the Psychic & Paranormal thread? I've posted, amongst others, some of my own experiences & would recommend Moria to anyone.She is lovely to talk to & I found her to be very accurate in what we talked/read about. I have had both a numerology report (mind blowing) & an intuitive reading done. Moria is in your own patch in the UK & gives special rates (half her normal fee) to members here. So you might like to consider contacting her.

Love & Blessings,

Sharyn

Leave a comment:

• S.J
    started a topic Thinking of getting a reading done

Thinking of getting a reading done

Hi, I'm thinking of getting a reading done by Erin Pavlina. Has anybody else had experience of this and if it was good? I've read up about what she does, and it sounds great at helping me right now with some answers. I meditate every day, and do try to get answers but I am not able to hear and I don't think I'm particularly psychic. The reason I say that is because I have had some healing done in the past and only saw a little bit while my friend had it done and she saw every single thing. It costs a lot to have a reading done so right now it's just in the "would love to" stage and see what happens wealth wise! (come on Paths, please do a wealth module!!) I've got to a couple of stages where I need guidance. If you were in my shoes, what would you do please? Keep meditating and asking to be guided? Or "borrow" the money and know that at least you have the right answers hopefully? I know sometimes we don't get answers, or that we have to learn them ourselves which is umm frustrating lol but don't want to dwell on that feeling.

If anyone has any gems or insights I'd love to hear them please. This is one of the reasons for other question where I asked about the difference between the different healings, because I sometimes get to a knot and don't know which way to go, and could do with a boost to help me. And rather than keep paying I'd like to learn so I can call on it anytime. If that makes sense!

Thanks for reading.

xx
Working...
X