Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sliding Doors between You and What You Want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sliding Doors between You and What You Want...

If you want something REALLY badly, the way to get it, is to take your focus off it for a while, and then it will come to you -Automatically.

I know that sounds wonky - and the opposite to what we think we need to do, but here's why I'm suggesting it: When we desperately want something, we tend to grab onto it and not want to let go, no matter what. This can actually block whatever it is we're holding on to - because the governing underlying vibration in this case, is Fear . Fear of losing whatever it is we're holding on to. And it is our Vibration that creates and attracts. Fear blocks and pushes away that to which we are attaching the fear - in this case, whatever it is we're scared of losing.

Everything (EVERYTHING!) you want is waiting for you just the other side of a pair of sliding doors. And it's just waiting for those doors to slide open so that it can be allowed in.

It is ONLY our vibration that creates and attracts. And low vibrations - like fear, longing, wishing, worry etc - keep those doors tightly shut. High vibrations, like love, trust and joy, slide the doors open.

As we feel these high vibrations, the doors start sliding open, and if we continue with the high vibrations, the doors continue to slide open, and then become open wide enough to start letting in the stuff we want that's waiting just there. When our vibration changes to low, the doors start to slide closed again, so the opening isn't wide enough for the stuff to start coming into our life.

Now, the important thing to know is that the stuff we want is ALWAYS just there - just the other side of those doors. It doesn't pass by, it doesn't go away. It stays right there, waiting for the doors to open wide enough for it to come through - because it is magnetically held there simply by the fact that we want it! So as soon as we raise our vibrations again, and those doors start sliding open again, it's still there waiting.

By taking your focus off the thing you've been hanging on to trying really hard to manifest, and by focusing only on every expression of love from yourself, to yourself (see The Magic Pill), you will start opening those doors, and the more you do this, the more the doors will open, and once the opening is wide enough, the stuff you want will Automatically come through it, and into your life!

The "big" you (higher self/expanded self/ God/ the Universe) already knows what you want - from the instant you wanted it (and possibly even before you knew you wanted it ) So it is already there - just the other side of those doors. All you have to do is allow the doors to open with your vibration

Love and Light and Magic xxx
    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
    Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Beautiful

Once again, Odille, you have taken my breath away with your eloquent words.
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Originally posted by illusions View Post

It is ONLY our vibration that creates and attracts. And low vibrations - like fear, longing, wishing, worry etc - keep those doors tightly shut. High vibrations, like love, trust and joy, slide the doors open.
      So would "desire" be a high or low vibration ?

Comment

Originally posted by tezzaa View Post
        My understanding .... desire with positivity ... that is ... not feeling desperate and clingy about it ...and being convinced that you are certaining absolutely happy without it ... that is what creates the good vibrations ... isnt it ??

I've attached a little pdf with a cute meaningful useful diagram ... Hope you like it ..

Much Love, Lama
        Attached Files
        www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Just A Comment

No pun intended.

I have watched THE SECRET and from my understanding it's 99% correct, if not a 100%

Try to understand LAO, really understand it well

If a system is working for you stick with it, why bother to change it? If ain't broke,why fix it?

LAMA explained it well

Henrii

Comment

What a Great Thread!

Lama, I love the PDF you posted!

Odile, so much of what you explained is in that PDF, and I bet you never even saw it before!

What a nice synchronicity, born of intuition and insight!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
            Energetic Science Ministries
            Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Thanks All

This is great reinforcement - practice makes perfect!

I love the pdf! I need to remember 6 & 7 more often in my conscious mind!

Cheers!
              Blessings on the journey, Glenn
              PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
              Handmade Ceramic Gifts
              Discover-PATHS
              [

Comment

Wow : )

Thanks for that Lama

I hadn't seen it before, and it's very good

I do know that a lot of what I say is just alternative ways of saying what may be said elsewhere by someone else

When something comes to me (usually when I'm trying to answer a question from someone, that I don't know the answer to ) and it comes in an analogy I hadn't thought of or heard before, it feels like it may help someone to understand it, that didn't understand it when it was explained in a different way. Don't know if that makes sense?

My understanding is that, the way "life" in physical consciousness works - including conscious use of the LOA - is indescribable in language. I don't think it's possible, using language, to describe it completely accurately, so it's open to many analogies and interpretations, which I believe will resonate with different people. And the search through self-help tools, books, courses, theories, practices and other education, is simply a case of searching for the explanation/ analogy/ description that clicks with an individual's conscious mind - that makes sense to them.

For example, for some people, hearing that others are a reflection of themselves, and about false beliefs - it may not make sense - they may not be able to grasp that concept because their reasoning doesn't encompase that way of thinking.

But, the analogy of growing up in a Hall of Mirrors, may click with them - when it's explained that the mirrors in the Hall of Mirrors are the false reflections - the image of themselves they're given by significant people from childhood etc. All the distortions.

Then they step outside, and see "perfect" people - and they feel inferior, and "Why can't I be like them!"
                And they don't realise that those are the real mirrors! They ARE like them! They just don't know it because they've grown up in the Hall of Mirrors.

There are more ways in which others are a reflection of ourselves of course, I'm just mentioning one

Another example is: The power that everything is a part of can be described as The Universe, a Genie, the God of each religion, our Higher Selves, Love, a "Ball of Energy" (my 11 year old son's interpretation ), All that Is, the Mother Ship..... etc. and I believe it's all true. There is no language to describe it exactly, and, in our current physical consciousness, we don't have the capacity to process the concept of what Really is, so we come as close as we each can within physical understanding. Aaron's Synchronicity diagram is one that describes it in yet another way - that will make more sense to certain people, and they'll be able to grasp a closer understanding for themselves through that.

Ooh I'm sorry - I've been rattling on lol
                To finish to the point then .... although I hadn't read that pdf before (but very glad I have now - thanks Lama ) I have heard variations on what it says, and what I've written. The analogy of the Sliding Doors came to me while I was trying to explain to someone that something they desperately wanted, was not going to go away if they took their focus off it for a while and relaxed. And the Sliding Doors popped into my mind, and made sense

So Much Love and Light and Magic and Fun xxx
                Last edited by illusions; 06-17-2007, 09:54 AM.
                Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
                Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!

Comment

Originally posted by tezzaa View Post
                  Hi Tezzaa

I'd like to add to what Lama said....

It depends on how it feels. Remember, the way you feel tells you how you're vibrating, and it's only the vibration that is creating and attracting. It also depends on your interpretation of "desire". My own interpretation involves a feeling of not currently having it, so I wouldn't choose to stay in that state. I prefer the feeling of knowing that what I want is already being taken care of behind the scenes.

I wanted to (desired to) go to Vegas for the PATHS conference. I didn't know how I'd get there as I didn't have the money at the time (and I live in the UK, so, expensive airfares, or long swim ). I also wanted to take my partner and my son with me. Once I knew I wanted that, I no longer "desired" it. I decided it was going to happen, and then I handed it over to the "big" me/Universe/God/My Subconscious, and whenever I thought of it, I reminded myself "Oh, yes, it's already being taken care of."

Like when you book tickets to a concert - you then know that you're going. When you think of the concert, you think "Ah yes, the tickets are already booked." You'll feel excited and look forward to it, but there'll be no doubt that you're going. So you no longer "desire" to go to the concert, you KNOW you're going!

Hope that helps

Love and Light and Magic and Concert Tickets xxx

Edit: A closer analogy: it's like when you've asked your best friend to book the tickets for the concert. When you think of the concert, you'll remember that your friend is booking the tickets, so you don't need to do anything, and you don't need to worry because you trust your friend to book them (she's looking forward to it too lol). So you'll be excited, and looking forward to it, and you KNOW you're going. Hope that makes more sense : )

... ooh ooh, wait....even closer and more accurate: your best friend knows the band .... no ... is the band's manager, and is getting you free tickets!! THAT's, I think the closest analogy Seriously. Because you can't get better connections than your Subconscious/God/The Universe has! It really is like knowing the Manager of the band - and HE is arranging the tickets. So there's no doubt you'll get in!! And hey, you'll probably get a back-stage pass as a bonus!! So, whatever your desire is - think of it in this way. You KNOW it's being taken care of - just like the concert tickets. xxxx
                  Last edited by illusions; 06-17-2007, 10:01 AM.

Comment

I'm glad u liked the pdf guys ...

and yes i agree with Glenn .. i need to remember 6 & 7 too

Love, Lama
                    www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

oh my God illusions ... you're absolutely GREAT ...

I just LOVE the way you pass info through to us .... your symbolic scenarios are just AMMMAZING .... i fell in love with the sliding doors scenario .. it just makes it soooo clear and it makes you relaxed and more confident that nothing is going no where ... as this is usually the greatest "fear" if u can call it when someone is desiring something ... they fear losing the "opportunity" .. as they used to teach us LOL about opportunities and how they only come once in ur life !!!!!! ...

i can tell you the moment i read your sliding doors concept something changed inside me .. and i felt great and i started perceiving things differently ... isnt it such an amazing forum .. every time you think you've gotten hold of the keys and now you know it all and you know how to think and how to drive ur life... you read some little hint that suddenly lightens u up from inside even more ..and more and more ...

and now your "tickets" scenario is adding up to the fun .... its GREAT its AWESOME ...

keep the inspirations going

All my Love Lama
                      www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Thanks for your replies

Thank you all so very much for your replies

Thank you Llama for the LOA pdf and I loved the analogies in your last post Illusions

Now where would I like to book a ticket to?

Comment

I agree with Kevin - what a great thread!

About the PDF, #4 ("be happy with where you are now") really blew my mind, because I suddenly realised how I've been pushing happiness away all these years by refusing to accept my present state. It's only since I've been on PATHS (specifically, the Mood Elevation module) that I've started to become genuinely happy and contented with my everyday life - and paradoxically, the wonderful things that I've always wanted are starting to show up as a result. Up till now I've been pushing away all the good things by my fear and worry that I'll never get them, just as Illusions says.

Again, what a great thread! Thanks so much, Illusions and Lama!

Comment

What Rin wants, Rin gets!

About three years ago I was wandering around a flea market one day when I saw an unusual stuffed toy that I just had to have. (I'm a kid at heart, I collect stuffed toys. I even sleep with them!) Unfortunately I didn't have enough cash on me to buy it, and the mean owner refused to be bargained down, so I shrugged and gave up. I wasn't happy.

That was three years ago. I often thought about that particular toy over three years, but my feelings changed gradually from rancour, to resignation, and finally to a kind of happy nostalgia - yes, for a toy that I'd never even owned in the first place. I thought of it most recently yesterday, with a sense of joy.

Today, my boss suddenly walked into my classroom holding that toy in her arms and handed it to me, saying casually, "one of the mothers wants you to have this." It is the exact same toy of the flea market, only it is lovely and new and not old and tatty.

To say I was gobsmacked is putting it mildly. I mean really, what are the chances?

Stuff like this is happening to me all the time these days.

Comment

Holy Cow!!

What are the odds of that??? An amazing manifestation Rin
                              Namaste,
                              Pamela
                              Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Working...
                              X