Personal Development.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Development.

Hi, According to me Personal Development means having the maturity to take 100% responsibility for your health,to help you grow as a conscious human being. This includes guiding you to discover and accept your life purpose; inspiring you to feel more motivated, energized, and passionate.To fulfill your desires you should have to do yoga exercise.A healthy body has a healthy mind.For more information visit this site Yoga Teacher Training Course

According to me, Personal Development means taking conscious steps to better myself mentally, physically and spiritually. It has little to do with buying courses or satisfying my personal desires. It's more about attaining a deeper functional understanding of myself, my universe and the way things work. It has nothing to do with advertising. It's quite an ironic conflict actually when you think about it, signing up to a forum to spam a commercial product claiming to sell a way to develop yourself into a better person. Doesn't seem like it's worked for you yet, so I don't think I'll be buying.

But thanks for your comments anyway.
    Last edited by noises; 08-10-2010, 11:06 AM.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

Originally posted by noises View Post
      According to me, Personal Development means taking conscious steps to better myself mentally, physically and spiritually. It has little to do with buying courses or satisfying my personal desires. It's more about attaining a deeper functional understanding of myself, my universe and the way things work. It has nothing to do with advertising. It's quite an ironic conflict actually when you think about it, signing up to a forum to spam a commercial product claiming to sell a way to develop yourself into a better person. Doesn't seem like it's worked for you yet, so I don't think I'll be buying.

But thanks for your comments anyway.
      Very nice post...
      My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
      http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

Personal Development.

Greetings
        I have found some great deals on ephedrine personal development at an online supplements store, Century Supplements. They have the best deals on personal development.It increased feelings of contentment and well-being also relieve stress and feelings of anxiety.It improve memory and general mental functioning.

Comment

Personal Development.

Hi
          I agree with you Darcy.But according to me There is need of positive thinking.
          When you think positive you find more ways that are helpfull for you it makes you feel relaxed.The power of positive thinking can change and improve your life. Maintaining positive thinking and attitude will drive you to success and happiness.It is a key to personal development.For more information visit this site
          Confiance en soi

Comment

Personal Development

Personal development to me is helping others while trying to improve myself. I've noticed the times I received the most growth is when I put another person's needs above that of my own. I was then able to learn many lessons from life that I wouldn't have been able to learn any other way. There are millions of people out there, looking for some kind of help to make their lives better. Being the kind of person that is open to helping and giving automatically brings abundance to you. I am happy and proud to have a website dedicated to helping people. We are all trying to earn a living, but that's not my primary focus. My primary focus is on helping people. All the other stuff just takes care of itself. So if you feel inclined to visit, that's fine by me. If not, that's fine by me too. If you read this post, I hope it helped you. Here is my website: Positive Change, Creating A Better Life

Comment

Working...
            X