X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musings on ME

Hi Stephen,

I've just made a couple of comments on the thread but I did want to thank you for all the time and effort you've put into this thread exploring the Matrix Energetics modality. I'm also grateful that you took the time to explain in clear terms the mysteries of ME to newbies like myself. My only exposure is through the threads (this one and the threads on the ME site), the Youtube videos, the radio interviews, and RB's book (which leaves me with a lot of questions).

I'm going to the ME seminar in Rhinebeck (NY) this week-end with a combination of excitement and skepticism. Excitement because I really do believe, in the wonders of Bartlett's vision. I find very attractive Rupert Sheldrake's vision of morphogenic fields and do feel there is a connection between the vision set forth by various quantum theories and all the recent and not so recent modalities that intersect with this multi-dimensional perspective of how human beings fit into this (and perhaps other) universe(s).
    I also practiced martial arts (shintaido) for a few years and that practice made me realize we are a lot more than a lump of molecule, and that our consciousness goes beyond the mass of neurons we call our brain.

At the same time, I am reluctant to embrace what I sometimes see as flimsy self-help feel-good New Agey flavor-of-the-month philosophies. I'm originally from France so it may just be my contrarian streak talking. What's funny is that my senior philosophy thesis in college was on a French philosopher Georges Batailles who spoke about the inadequacies of language to describe mystical experiences. By the same token, it is difficult to use our linear language to describe what ME is. What also intrigues me is that in many ways (and this is something that Bartlett himself admits), there are very few guidelines/rules/guide posts in this journey. Many of the 'techniques' (tricks/reference points) are completely arbitrary.

The message seems to be: whatever works for you. Two-points, three-points, physical/emotional/spacial/mental, it's as all that counts is the attitude, a mix of mental (intention) with an emotional state. I also get the feeling in order to make this work, you have to strike the right balance between sending/setting an intention and letting-go. I'm not too clear on that.

I'll report back next week.

Lance
    Last edited by lgambis; 04-24-2008, 07:10 PM. Reason: obsessive editor

Comment

• At the recent Phoenix seminar, Dr. Bartlett had a red laser on a little stand that he was using on a Ken doll. If anyone knows where to find the one on the stand inexpensively, I would surely like to know this. He mentioned eBay, where they do have many lasers, but I did not see the one on the stand.

I have also looked up a little bit about the lasers, and it seems they are used therapeutically in their own right. If anyone knows more about this, good links, etc., that would be great to know as well. Looks like the non-surgical type can be used very safely, from what I have read so far. What I have seen applies to the red laser in particular.

As some of you know, I use the little color form transparencies, and have done a noontime forum at the seminar called "Hands-on Archetypes". By request, I have made up some of these as sets. A chiropractor from the last seminar called me from Phoenix to tell me what a great week he had had since the seminar, laughing through his week with different things he was trying. He already had one of those laser lights. He shined it through the color forms onto the person, and said it had quite an effect, and so he called me up to share that with me.

When I first did the seminar I had a hard time visualizing the archetypes, or something visual coming to me, and, being a teacher (special ed and counseling), the inevitable was collecting “archetypes”, which I then printed out as these color forms. Now I do see all kinds of things, thanks to developing in Matrix, Patty Lynn's teleconferences, etc., and I still have a good experience with my color forms. I usually select ones that have some morphic field developed, and still enjoy collecting these useful pictures.

Literally anything can be used as an archetype, simple or complex. Ordinary items in the environment can be useful. I was sitting at a tire dealership recently, and used all kinds of things in the room as archetypes as I sat there playing with whatever was there, slogans on the wall, tires, etc. Patty Lynn introduced me to the idea of using sets of familiar and simple items, like kitchen tools, items of clothing, and, of course, simple shapes.

I would love to hear more about people's experiences with this, especially if you try it with the laser.

Isara

Comment

• 4/25-4/27 ME seminar, Rhineback NY / Impressions

My impressions of the ME seminar in Rhinebeck, NY at the Omega institute posted on the ME general discussion board:

Personally I was on the fence before I started. Now, I'm holding to the last post on the fence with the tip of my fingers. I came to ME through Sheldrake 's morphic fields theories, which Dr. Bartlett talks about, and somehow his vision of how we can delve into the field to effect major changes in ourselves and others made sense. The Zen-like simplicity of the approach is appealing and disarming as well. And the playfulness of the MEers is contagious: made me think of that Microsoft commercial where you see (setting the intention) a house/building/school where there is empty space.

I'm still trying to figure out what went on?
        Mass hallucination?(at the end of day 1, one woman felt she was like the only one who had not drunk from the punch bowl)
        Hypnosis? 21st century tent revival? Powerful energy work? (I can hear RB saying 'this is not energy work. There is no work involved. I am doing nothing. Do you want to see an alternate universe? Stop 'not seeing it'.)

I noticed that women had more powerful reactions, perhaps because we men cling on a little harder to our rational selves. Who knows?

I did see some truly amazing transformations in people that were deeply rooted in their scientific certainties. The participants' background ran the entire spectrum: scientists (one aerospace engineer in particular who grew a squirrel tail), physicians, engineers (software, electrical), a correction officer, a toxicology professor and even a...chiropractor.

I know that a few minutes before the seminar ended, I visualized a fiber optic (or was it a bioport )going from my right temple to RB's so I could download some of his software. Still running the defragmenter to process the info. Aside from what went on inside the meeting space, I met some great connections with a number of people. And of course, the food and Omega's 'morphic field' made the whole experience even more enjoyable.

I hope to make it to the Newark seminar in July and see some of you there.

--Lance

Comment

• Newbie Introduction

Hello, my name is Pam, I live in the Tampa area of Florida, and I am new to PATHS. Interestingly, I found PATHS while searching for more info on Matrix Energetics! After reading everything on this forum about M.E. I decided to check out PATHS. I guess I was meant to be here.

I read M.E. and loved the book. The 2-point gave me some trouble at first, but I'm doing better with it now. I'm pretty successful with inanimate objects, ie: my car, appliances, etc., but I'm having some challenges 2-pointing myself. I wonder if this is common... Physician, heal thyself...? Anyway, there is an M.E. Seminar in Miami this coming weekend, and it is my intention to attend. Don't know if I'll make it or not... I'm waiting for the rest of the FUNds to come in. I've put it in my God Box, so let's see what happens!

Hope to chat soon. I've got to go to bed now. Just wanted to say Hi!

Love and Light,

Pam

Comment

• This has been fun!

Okay,so been desiring yo be a thinner me. decided to 2 point it. well this brought up some very interesting feelings to do with the illusion that you have to work to loose weight! so then I process those feelings with BL book process, and then 2 point it more and process what it brings up!

very powerful! I have this belt that I barely could get to first hole, & now it goes almost to the third hole... 1.5 weeks! loosing pounds too, but more excited about the thinner me happening, cause pounds are just an illusion! Well so is the thicker me an illusion! Today at work it hit me that I need to start to 2 point the illusion that food is a cause of weight! The process those feelings that come up from that!!!

Welcome Pam, I wrote you a longer welcome over on the CEM thread!

This week I also have to 2 point this illusion in my head that I am short of money! Darn it I have created this illusion this week that I don't have enough money to last my whole week and I have to hoard every dime I have! Got to give that the kick in you know what out the door! Then process all the feelings that brings up! Fun Fun Fun!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• weight loss

[QUOTE=zartgirl;18888]Okay,so been desiring yo be a thinner me. decided to 2 point it. well this brought up some very interesting feelings to do with the illusion that you have to work to loose weight! so then I process those feelings with BL book process, and then 2 point it more and process what it brings up!

very powerful! I have this belt that I barely could get to first hole, & now it goes almost to the third hole... 1.5 weeks! loosing pounds too, but more excited about the thinner me happening, cause pounds are just an illusion!

Hi Sally,

I tried your previous (I think it was you) experiment wherein you went to the ZPF and did your workout and said you lost 5 pounds in 2 days. I didn't have the same results. What did I miss?

And what is the BL book process?

Thanks!

Comment

• zero point

The BL process is the process from the book Busting Loose from the Money Game. Dr. Bartlett recommended it at a seminar that Stephen was at, and Stephen recommended it to me!

At the base of everything is beliefs, and one of the things I have been finding with this is that when I start two pointing certain things into existance, I bring up resistance to the new reality. That is when I have to use the BL Process to help move beyond the resistance. If you keep playing with the same things you will get your own results! They will be just as awesome too! I don't think you are missing anything... you just need to keep playing with it! It is important that your beliefs catch up to your new reality!

I had this mirror shined into my face this week through my daughter, and it showed to me an area that I need to change... that area is sweets especially chocolate! The challenge with this is not that it makes me fat, cause there is NO cause and effect, but it had control over me. I immediately started two pointing freedom from that issue... So for the last two days since starting the hold is gone. Then I decided to actually physically exercise, but make it worth twice as much or twice as far through ME! No problem! Half way through I decided to ask the ? what would it be like to loose three pounds from this single workout? Finished my workout and then went a little later and got on the scale and guess what? 3 pounds less! It is exciting!

I know with these experiences I am about to have a big breakthrough on my weight and my beliefs about my weight and what and how it was created, and how it will go away. I know there is an alternate reality where I am this thin person who never struggles with her weight, and it is just waiting for me to tap into it! Yours is waiting for you too!

Lately when I two point my weight I am seeing the archetype of a sculpturist, sculpting away the areas I don't want. Then today at work I was reading the ME book... and ofcourse learning more and more I did not know! This is my first time through the book! I just picked this up from a quick lesson over messenger with Stephen, and can not wait to go to a seminar! I am really learning so much from it and would recommend re-reading it to anyone! I have also been working through Divine Matrix at the same time, and would recommend that book to anyone interested in transforming their reality. Anyways, now I am seeing even more ways to approach the two point! Powerful stuff, and it all revolves around us getting out of the way, and letting it whatever happen happen!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Weight Loss

Hi! This is my first post but I've been lurking for awhile here. I love all the details you guys share about your experiences. I've only read the ME book but hope to take a seminar at some point. I've gotten a lot out of it and like to use twopointing for global issues more than just on myself. But I'm interested in this weight loos thread which has spilled over to the ME forum. After all I am a female and am interested in keeping off extra pounds. So the more suggestions the better! So far Sallyjane you are the only one who seems to make the process work for you. I hope you keep posting your successes so we can learn and try new things and maybe get the results you enjoy. This is a great forum!

Sue

Comment

• Welcome Susieq

Welcome susieq, To the matrix energetix forum here! Look forward to getting to know you better! Tonight, is a busy night as I am getting ready for bed and trying to get a kid into bath and bed! I will try to post more on Saturday or Sunday. Tomorrow is one of my 11.5 hour shifts I do and I double back on Saturday for another 7. Then next week my hours change... but soon I will be done with my licensing and starting my new job! AWESOMENESS!!!!

Welcome and HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• Going to Seminar in Seattle!!!!!

Hello Everyone
                      I dropped off of this message board for a while. Things have been going great so far. I have decided to change my career path from being an Engineer to doing this Transformative Life Changing work. I'm getting a website built, going to my next practioner's ME seminar next week, and shifting more and more everyday.

I started golfing last week. Talk about letting go of some stuff
                      That's a good sport to see where your limits lie. I asked for a golf download earlier that day. It started flowing through pretty decently by hole 9.

I'm ready for this seminar next week. There aren't too many Nebraskans knowing about the Matrix. I share it at work all the time and have a pretty good stream of co-workers looking for some 2-points.

Anyone else going to Seattle???????
                      Marnyka Z. Buttry
                      Divine Openings Giver & Healer
                      http://www.mytermsmylife.com

Comment

• On to Newark (July) for I and II

Hi All,

Still processing all the information from the April seminar at Omega and have been doing a lot of emailing with other participants to compare notes. Will take Level I and II (Omega was just level I) in July in Newark. I must say I have not had much luck with my two-point , and may require another dose of Bartlett to open up some pathways.

I have been reading a lot lately though: just finished "The Genie in your Genes" (Dawson Church) which covers a lot more than the genetic aspect of the field. And I'm now making my way through "Busting Loose". I'm going away next week for a conference in Virginia and am taking "The Divine Matrix" and Brian Green's "The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory".

Congrats Marnika on choosing/finding a new career path!

--Lance

Comment

• To Seattle...and beyond!

Hello Marnyka...and all Matrixians!

Ive been awaay from this thread for quite a while also! But...
                          I did it! I finally signed up for another seminar!...(one that I wont give away to my father- or any other relative ! ) Its amazing how ME has taken off here (Energetic Forum) in just a year and how many people have caught the wave!...so to speak.

I am still working on finding inexpensive lodging... anyone have good ideas close to the site? I may also be auto-less...so really close...

Blake

Comment

• Hello, 'newbie' here

Hi Everyone!

I've been following this thread for a couple of months now and have really enjoyed reading about everyone's adventures/experiences! Now I'm in for my own 'wild ride' I'm off to Seattle for Lev. 1,2 and Prac. Training.

I'll be on the lookout for you, Marnyka, and Blake - there should only be around 500 or so at the seminar ...and probably only about a couple hundred practitioners

...anyway, I'm super excited to be going and looking forward to meeting many fantastic people!!!

dee

Comment

• Hey thanks Sallyjane for the big welcome! Haven't quite figured out how to use the smilies but picture a big one here. I really enjoy this forum. Lots of fun and positive excitement! I've ordered Busting Loose from Amazon and am trying some of your techniques for weight loss.

Cheers!

Comment

• Just an update

Originally posted by susieq View Post
                                Hey thanks Sallyjane for the big welcome! Haven't quite figured out how to use the smilies but picture a big one here. I really enjoy this forum. Lots of fun and positive excitement! I've ordered Busting Loose from Amazon and am trying some of your techniques for weight loss.

Cheers!
                                Thought you would enjoy this... About three weeks ago I put on my belt, and it would barely reach the first hole... Last week or so I put it on and it went to the second easily and almost to the third... Yesterday I put it on and was able to buckle it on the fourth hole (okay it was a little tight, but it buckled! ) I was looking at how many holes it has punched and realized I am going to have to have a lot more holes added to it, because I have only been doing this process a couple of weeks and gone to the fourth hole and there is only like five left! So about three weeks of two pointing and it is amazing results, and a whole bunch better than any diet i have been on! ME is amazing! I can not wait to go to seminar!

Then I have been two pointing my daughter and her weight and what she desires to eat... Today she comes to me and says MOMMY, did you do something to me? Referring to ME or energy of somekind... I asked why and she said she was walking yesterday with her friend, and they had only been walking for about two hours which is quite normal for them... and considered not very much, and she said that her stomach muscles suddenly started hurting like she had done 250 sit ups! I told her I had been two pointing her and her weight because anyone who gets as much exercise and she does should be very toned and she was not... I also mentioned that I had been two pointing her choices of food... She was like "Oh that explains why I can not even eat oreo cakesters anymore! They sound and look disgusting!"

I am having some AWESOME results with this and having a blast with it! Which I believe is one of the biggest secrets to this ME stuff!

HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

Working...
                                X