This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sterlingpg View Post
    For me, PATHS is far more than placebo, it feels right, so I don't give a flying fig about anyone else's opinion.
    Flying "fig," that's all you said? Wow, you should've heard what I said! Anyway, it's good to hear from you! Tell us all about alien life soon!

Comment

Welcome back Stephen!!

I can't wait to hear about your adventure!

I haven't posted on this thread or topic but I've been lurking around

I was really excited when you annouced you were going to one of his seminars.

I was holding my breath hoping it was a good experience for you. And it was...Yippee! I really want to save up and go to one of them.

Please...please when you get back...write to us about what it was like.

Have a safe trip home!
      Aime

Comment

Stephen,

Great to hear that you're on you're way back! I'm on tenterhooks waiting to hear from the new you!! & all about your fantastic experiences.

Love & Abundance,

Sharyn
        Theta Healing
        Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

I was surfing the web and came across this thread so I thought I would contribute. I too was motivated to attend the seminar this past weekend (June 1-4) in Seattle. I have been doing energy work for about 9 years now. I am a Reiki Master Teacher and I practice Chi Gong. In addition I have explored many, many fringe type things in the last decade remote viewing (serious effort put into this), theta healing, quantum touch, assessing the validity of scenar technology, out of body work using Monroe Institute Technology, exploring the power of pyradyne products, and much more.

Out of all the things that I’ve explored Matrix Energetics has been the most mind blowing experience. I cant even fully express to you my experiences at the seminar and I strongly encourage everyone that reads this to attend one of Richard’s seminars. For me this event was life changing, inspiring, beautiful, playful, amazing, and it proved to me that we are all connected (I knew that before but it really cemented it).

I will try to express some of my thoughts about my experiences. I work as an engineer but I’m also an artist. I’m open to the possibility of there being magic in the world and I’ve tapped into some of it with Reiki, Chigong, and other things that I do. However at the same time I don’t want to be completely gullible so when I approach a new modality, I’m open minded but still a little bit critical.

First night Demo

Richard comes in and some loud music is played. The crowd starts clapping and getting into the music. I’ve been in these kinds of situations before and there is a certain energy associated with this kind of thing and large crowds. I’m not really paying attention to Richard, I’m just scanning around the room and looking at the floor waiting for the song to end. Then I get hit by this wave of strong energy all over the front of my body and I’m like wtf. I then realize that he isn’t just clapping and waving his arms around he is actually 2 pointing the room (I had read his book and listened to an interview before coming so I knew a bit about what he does) and I actually felt him change the energy of the room!. After the song he confirmed that he was setting up sacred space in the room. WOW pretty cool that I was able to feel and then put together what he was doing.

Rest of the Seminar.

During the demonstrations on stage everyone was affected over the course of the seminar at least as far as I could tell. Most of them you could see were dramatically affected such as succumbing to the changes and collapsing on the ground to fully experience a new reality. Others might be more subtle but you could see things like them blinking their eyes, spontaneous body movements, etc. Here is the really cool thing. As the seminar progressed, I began to experience what the person stage was experiencing. I can’t say that it was always the same thing, however at about the same time their body would react I would feel serious energy changes in my body (head spinning, head expanding, cold energy down through the core of my body, etc). On some occasions I got confirmation such as someone would see something in their minds eye, it was described and I was seeing the same thing in the same area of the room they were pointing to, before they mentioned it. In another instance the person described that their head felt like it was spinning and I was feeling that before they said anything. So basically this was a KNOWING that we are all connected through personal experience, which was awesome.

During the practice sessions almost (not always but most of the time) all the people that I would practice on would feel something and I would feel something. It ranged from subtle to dramatic.

By Sunday I had personally felt a lot of interesting experiences and knew something was going on but hadn’t had the “knock down you on your butt” kind of feeling. Part of me wanted that experience to sort of cement it, even though I knew what was happening was real and powerful. I was asking Richard’s daughter Justice a question about the 2 point technique and she touched me for about 6 seconds. The first 3 seconds I lost contact with the feeling of my body, the last 3 secs I felt a twisting motion and I’m pretty sure if she hadn’t let go that I probably would have hit the floor. There was no one around to catch me and I suspect she saw how my body was reacting and let up. I had to go sit down and process these overwhelming sensations for about 10 minutes before I could continue practicing. It was that situation that really drove home the overwhelming reality of matrix energetics.

On Monday Richard called me up front. First he showed the audience that my hips were slightly of alignment. He hit me with the idea of torsion. I lost sensation in the lower half of my body almost instantly and I felt a very weird twisting sensation. The audience made a big reaction so I assumed they witnessed a physical change (I had seen this happen on others when they were up on the stage, physical changes). I was still standing so he hit me with something else (don’t remember what) and my head was totally spacing out. My depth perception got messed up and I sort of felt like I was bilocating. Since I was still standing he hit me with one more thing (again don’t remember what he said) and it felt like a weight was pulling me to the ground. I laid down on the massage table on stage and processed all the weird feelings that were washing over my body for probably about 10 minutes. IT WAS FEAKIN AWESOME.

Also there was a guy on a portable oxygen tank during the seminar. Well by Monday, when I saw him, after having been worked on sometime earlier in the weekend, he wasn’t using his oxygen tank anymore.

There is a lot more that could be said, but I guess that’s all for now. He’s on to something very powerful. It’s something that can be replicated by others. It’s something that I have already integrated into my life and will continue to use on a daily basis.

Comment

Wow Arioch,

Thanks for that fantastic review

Love and Gratitude
            Alan
            Save over $1,000 on PATHS
            Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

Wow, and Wow Again

Hi Arioch,

WOW!!

I have read Richard's book and I can only imagine how powerful your experience with him was. I have a close friend who has severe scoliosis, and I would so love for her to be able to have a session with him.

Your statement that the technique can be replicated is indeed encouraging. I had read of people who have been to 3-4 of his seminars....maybe it was more for the energetic experience (no pun intended) than due to the fact that they weren't able to two point. I'm sure you will be doing some fantastic work with and for others. Do come back to the forum often and post some of your stories of transformative experiences. Again, thanks for sharing.
              Peg
              ZPoint Practitioner

Comment

Thank you Arioch!!!

Wow, another ME experientalist lol! Yes, I will make up words at will, for it is ALL made up!

I remember you when you said you were up there later in the seminar and the torsion etc was described.

I have not done a longer post on ME for I have been extremely busy catching up at home after being away and more importantly, I have been continuing to ride the wave started at that seminar and proceeding now in my life both forward and backwards in the perception of time in this physical body.

ME is ineffable, all there is too it. Words fall short of something that is to be experienced to be understood/not understood. Dr. Bartlett often went around and around in circles, seeming riddles, to describe the ME archetype. There are good reasons for this and one of them is to confuse, distract the conscious mind from interfering with the transformation experience.

There were very few, if any (by the end of the seminar) who 'didn't get it'. They didn't get it only because they were asking 'why' and 'how' and expecting details and explanation that they applied to the rest of their life. There is no why or how to get the technique of the two-point to 'work'. Dr. Bartlett 'made it up' and its a unique experience for each of us to 'get it' and make it our own. Once the conscious mind is left behind (get out of your mind lol), then the ME change just happens.

I have had SO SO many experiences with ME ALREADY. Even just reading the book and trying it in the best way I could feel, AFFECTED people and things! You, yourself, do not DO the powerful transformation - this occurs due to the helpful, intelligent, and willing higher Source and we just play (literally, have a playful attitude) a role in the intention behind the transformation for whatever it is we are paying attention to.

ME can be used for ANYTHING. Change your old non-working stereo into a time-travel or universe where it is working, transform that scoliosis into a parallel universe where such didn't exist in the body, on and on and ON! Long distance is no barrier for there is no time or space in this likely holographic or holomovement Universe.

I will be going to Hawaii in August to experience Level I and II again (many people go again and again to just go deeper into the matrix) and also level III to become a Whizard and practice Magick muhahahahahaaaaaa (spelling intentional).

Dr. Hector Garcia was a guest at this seminar. He is a Yuen trained CEM instructor and was an amazing asset to have there. I had the privilege of both Dr. Bartlett (twice) and Dr. Garcia doing ME transformations on me.

Arioch, I too felt the instant heat wave up my body when Dr. Bartlett would turn his attention to further building up of the room, during the freakin awesome songs at the beginning of each day and each afternoon session.

I have realized that unlike a seminar that is involving a lot of book learning, a ME seminar is something you experience and thus it would take a LOT more space to imperfectly describe only 3.5 days.

Please ask any questions folks, and I will do my best to answer them and help expand on what this is all not about lmao. Trust me, the language will have a lot of 'not knowing' and 'nothing to do' and 'not abouts' in it!

Love and light,

Stephen

Comment

Welcome Back, Stephen

Well, aren't you special....not one, but two sessions with Dr. Bartlett!!
                  You're probably rewired in a totally new configuration.

Seriously, did you expect to get away without telling us something about your two pointing experiences....I know you've been practicing....who wouldn't.
                  So, come on back, sit down and tell us a story or two...just for grins.

I can understand why you're going to repeat the experience and go on to the next level. Flying high in that energy must be a real blast. Maybe you should change your forum moniker to Merlin as you continue to develop your magical abilities.

Looking forward to more posts.....
                  Peg
                  ZPoint Practitioner

Comment

Fascinating Stuff!!!

wow this is all so fascinating. I hadn't got to this thread yet. I'm so glad I did! Stephen, thanks for starting it and sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm, and Arioch, thanks for posting your experience!

I'm totally curious now!!!! and hmmmm lo and behold there is a seminar coming up in San Francisco, in July!!!!!!!!

love & hugs

Chansonette
                    Last edited by Chansonette; 06-08-2007, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Arioch & Stephen,

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing your experience on this forum. Maybe some of that energy came thru the laptop, because I'm sitting here with my mouth wide open. Taking in all these fascinating details and feeling exhilarated!

Stephen, have you had years of experience with different energy modalities? I know Arioch mentioned he has a few years experience.
                      I guess my question is "Can a person who has not been exposed to energy work or has experience in it still come away with "getting it" from a live seminar?

I'm sure it is different for everyone, but just curious on your opinion on this.

I am a new student to metaphysical, spiritual philosophies so I think I still have a dose of skepticism. I wonder if this would hinder me from having a good experience? I always intend to be open and learn as much as I can where ever I am. But wondering if just being "open" is enough.

Would love your thoughts on this!

Thanks so much again for sharing! Im going to set my intention now to attend the workshop in New York in October.

Cheers,
                      Aime

Comment

Sterlingpg is good!

Stephen worked on me with ME over skype one night this week. It was amazing!!!! Without knowing me at all, or me telling him anything, he reached out over the matrix and helped to heal a traumatic experience that had happened to me 27 or 28 years ago. And what was even weirder is he told me "hey, I was directed to go back 27 or 28 years ago" - and I just knew exactly what he was talking about! I did feel his work on me physically too. It felt like a warm rush through my belly, my solar plexus.

You guys keep on practicing! This is amazing!!!!

Comment

Very little 'energy work' experience here...

Originally posted by aps View Post
                          Arioch & Stephen,

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing your experience on this forum. Maybe some of that energy came thru the laptop, because I'm sitting here with my mouth wide open. Taking in all these fascinating details and feeling exhilarated!

Stephen, have you had years of experience with different energy modalities? I know Arioch mentioned he has a few years experience.
                          I guess my question is "Can a person who has not been exposed to energy work or has experience in it still come away with "getting it" from a live seminar?

I'm sure it is different for everyone, but just curious on your opinion on this.

I am a new student to metaphysical, spiritual philosophies so I think I still have a dose of skepticism. I wonder if this would hinder me from having a good experience? I always intend to be open and learn as much as I can where ever I am. But wondering if just being "open" is enough.

Would love your thoughts on this!

Thanks so much again for sharing! Im going to set my intention now to attend the workshop in New York in October.

Cheers,
                          Aime
                          Thank you for your post, Aime (your name? Love in French? )

The energy you felt through reading the posts here and your interest in ME IS affecting your for everyone reading this or somehow connected to the ME construct will benefit and 'feel' things, if they are open to it!

Yes YEs YES, anyone can 'get it' with ME. I have virtually NO experience with energy healing modalities. In fact, people with such experience, just statistically, have to find a way to put aside almost everything they thought they 'knew' about how things work in this holomovement universe, to get to a place of knowing NOTHING as in NO THING

Skepticism will not aid you on this quest, me thinks. If it feels right for you, then go for it! Sure, keep your eyes open but just allow things to occur for the greatest good (including your own good) and GO WITH IT! That is what I have done and its been freakin incredible!!!

ME is without a doubt an experiential thing. Some 'get it' from the message board (Matrix Energetics Healing seminars taught by Richard Bartlett) or the book, but most need to attend a seminar to enter the world where anything is possible and through a couple of simple techniques and intention, change of any situation becomes a 'weighted probability' to manifest instantly.

Did I mention - GO FOR IT?

Cheers,

Stephen

Comment

Software terms...

Originally posted by nlivened View Post
                            Well, aren't you special....not one, but two sessions with Dr. Bartlett!!
                            You're probably rewired in a totally new configuration.

Seriously, did you expect to get away without telling us something about your two pointing experiences....I know you've been practicing....who wouldn't.
                            So, come on back, sit down and tell us a story or two...just for grins.

I can understand why you're going to repeat the experience and go on to the next level. Flying high in that energy must be a real blast. Maybe you should change your forum moniker to Merlin as you continue to develop your magical abilities.

Looking forward to more posts.....
                            YES, I have been practicing a TON! And, I will relate a short history of the last week or so - stay tuned!

I prefer 'upgraded' to new configuration. Dr. Bartlett has fun with a lot of software terms for some of the parts of ME. So ya, I got an upgrade, for a very reasonable cost I might add !!!

And, after Level III, I do indeed look forward to becoming a Whizard

Thank you for your reply nlivened,

Stephen

Comment

History lesson of Stephen and ME

Hi All (lol, we're all One in the ALL *ME joke*) :P

Ok, a general layout of what has occurred from my first exposure to ME:

About 6 to 8 weeks ago: See link to ME on this site, possibly from Moria. Immediately check it out and go wowwwwwww.

About 6 weeks ago: Notice there is a book by Dr. Bartlett: Order it tout de suite!!!
                              Reading about the book sends the most powerful chills, thrills and energy up my back and spine that I've ever had from all the various subjects I've looked into about consciousness, spirituality etc!

Again, somewhere around 6 weeks ago, I simply sign up to go to the seminar - details of getting there, paying for it, etc, be damned!

Eventually book comes in 3 days before going to seminar. Standing in line at the post office to get the package, I enter into what is best described as a 'TRV' state. Body heavy-feeling, mind an unusual calm.

I begin reading the book, and finish it while driving down to Seattle (long roads, few cars on road - so stow it if yer gonna chew me out for reading ) While reading near the end, there is something special which I won't spoil - at this 'point', I immediately need to pull over and enter meditative state for about an hour.

Arrive in Seattle on Friday June 1 and attend evening 'introductory' session. Anticipation and strange buzzing energy flowing through my body even before the seminar starts. Blown away by introduction - I 'get' the way Dr. Bartlett is actually 'teaching' through subconscious instruction and integration with the archetype ME construct. LOL, if you get what I just said - rock on!!!

More to come, must go get my chillun's ...

Stephen

Comment

Thank you, thank you

Arioch & Stephen for sharing your experiences. They are so exciting & amazing! Glad you both had such a fabulous time!

I have finished reading my book but I'm still not quite "getting it". I really want to be able to experience ME but I guess I'll just have to keep practising for a while.

Love & Blessings,

Sharyn
                                Theta Healing
                                Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Working...
                                X